Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Fox gamefarm

Dwip

Red Fox gamefarm

Does anyone own any roosters from the Red Fox game farm in Alabama? If so are they any good.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Red Fox gamefarm

Quote Originally Posted by Dwip
    Does anyone own any roosters from the Red Fox game farm in Alabama? If so are they any good.
    They are more than good....

mistisuhin

More inputs pls. tnx.

Post Thanks / Like

we have some blood from early 70's and we are very pleased with them......

yfis
    cigar

Post Thanks / Like

A Friend Of Mine Bought A Pure Grey Trio. The Results No Good, But Crossed On Hatch They Are Awesome Birds. Very Good Quality Birds. Just Ask The Owner On What You Are Looking For And She Will Help You. My Friend Was Told That Pure Would Not Work For Him But He Insisted.

6. Likes whitehackle22 liked this post
    CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holguin
    A Friend Of Mine Bought A Pure Grey Trio. The Results No Good, But Crossed On Hatch They Are Awesome Birds. Very Good Quality Birds. Just Ask The Owner On What You Are Looking For And She Will Help You. My Friend Was Told That Pure Would Not Work For Him But He Insisted.

I also heard that and we tried to fight the pure, and in some
    pure hatch the are good also some is not so good at all.

Post Thanks / Like

a freind of mine he have some from red fox farm he like it
    but i dont. dont ask me why cause i ain't telling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by romy 3388
    I also heard that and we tried to fight the pure, and in some
    pure hatch the are good also some is not so good at all.
    romy 3388,
    that's the beauty of breeding, sometimes you get what you want and most of the time you don't, that's why we're all trying very hard to find the nick, you win some, you lose some.
    good luck,
    nilo

Post Thanks / Like

this bloodlines was a legend, but useless in todays competitions!!!

i.e..... when was the last time we heard mr. john doe won using harorld brown bloodlines?

not lately?

im just not fan of red fox farm.

if you want proven lines of mr. brown, go see mr. joey lacson he is here with his cirle L farm.

cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll rather buy direct at REDFOX..They still exist and sold out every year.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Red Fox gamefarm

Red Fox farm of Harold Brown used to be the home of the toughest gamebirds ever when HB was still around. Todate, the infamous Silver grey still performs well in the pit, crossed or pure. Now Rochelle Brown rans the farm and she may not have the 100% time and dedication unlike that of HB, thus it would be hard to maintain the quality we used to know.

We´ve maintained Harold Brown greys as foundation lines of our greys, but most of them are man-fighter, but they are really tough in the pit, now we maintain few stocks because there are fewer demands on them. Red fox have other pretty good lines like their Roundheads and Butchers. The leiper hatch didn´t get too much fame in Pi fighting but are famous in Mexico, some have the habit of bill-holding though.

Circle L is a good source of original Harold Brown lines as the Lacsons and Brown had a good history of fighting and breeding together and they´ve preserved if not even improved the line.

Here is a sample of a Phoenixfirebird silver grey: http://sabong.net.ph/gallery/showpho...644/si/phoenix

Hope this helped!

Regards!

Post Thanks / Like

So are the Red Fox of today the same as of yesterday?. Harold hasn't put a brood pen to gether for many many chicken generations. What's coming off that farm-direct -and today.?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROM_PH
    Red Fox farm of Harold Brown used to be the home of the toughest gamebirds ever when HB was still around. Todate, the infamous Silver grey still performs well in the pit, crossed or pure. Now Rochelle Brown rans the farm and she may not have the 100% time and dedication unlike that of HB, thus it would be hard to maintain the quality we used to know.

We´ve maintained Harold Brown greys as foundation lines of our greys, but most of them are man-fighter, but they are really tough in the pit, now we maintain few stocks because there are fewer demands on them. Red fox have other pretty good lines like their Roundheads and Butchers. The leiper hatch didn´t get too much fame in Pi fighting but are famous in Mexico, some have the habit of bill-holding though.

Circle L is a good source of original Harold Brown lines as the Lacsons and Brown had a good history of fighting and breeding together and they´ve preserved if not even improved the line.

Here is a sample of a Phoenixfirebird silver grey: http://sabong.net.ph/gallery/showpho...644/si/phoenix

Hope this helped!

Regards!
    Are you telling us that most bloodlines of Circle L came from mr Brown like the greys, maclean and blueface?

james wolf

have had pretty much all their bloodlines, the mclean is very good, in alot of my crosses, the claret is excellent. butcher blood is ok at 1/4, i like it. greys i've culled, have 3 greys i'm very happy with (lancey de la torre, juancho a, mountain view, plus a joe good line). roundhead need to be infused with another roundhead blood, but will add break to any roundhead. i would definitely go for the mclean (lancey de la torre really like s the mclean, good producer) & the claret. leiper, grey, roundhead, butcher not for the pi, but i forget the derby, but someonewas champ using the greys a few months ago in a bigtime derby.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Red Fox gamefarm

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader
    Are you telling us that most bloodlines of Circle L came from mr Brown like the greys, maclean and blueface?
    Crusader,

Not all I´m sure, Circle L have devastating McCleans and other bloodlines as well. But I´m sure their Silver grey and grey hatches came from Harold Brown. You can check it up at their web site.

Regards!

Post Thanks / Like

O pardon me, may I just pass.
    THANK YOU.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ROM_PH
    Crusader,

Not all I´m sure, Circle L have devastating McCleans and other bloodlines as well. But I´m sure their Silver grey and grey hatches came from Harold Brown. You can check it up at their web site.

Regards!
    yES JOEY, HAS A SILVER GREY HATCH I think it pure silver when pure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by james wolf
    have had pretty much all their bloodlines, the mclean is very good, in alot of my crosses, the claret is excellent. butcher blood is ok at 1/4, i like it. greys i've culled, have 3 greys i'm very happy with (lancey de la torre, juancho a, mountain view, plus a joe good line). roundhead need to be infused with another roundhead blood, but will add break to any roundhead. i would definitely go for the mclean (lancey de la torre really like s the mclean, good producer) & the claret. leiper, grey, roundhead, butcher not for the pi, but i forget the derby, but someonewas champ using the greys a few months ago in a bigtime derby.

Based on your opinion the greys of harold brown is not good OMG im planning to buy a trio grey to circle game farm i might cancel it. Thnk you for the suggestion. Anyway ill ask joey lacson if his greys come from mr. harold brown if yes I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. maybe ill look for another breeder.

I think you will not cull your greys if they performed well right which means the performance is not good . . . . .
    Last edited by Crusader; July 25th, 2008 at 08:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by holguin
    holguin,
    you cant recieve PM's. your msgs. are full!!

Dwip

What does Pi stand for? Sorr if it sound dumb but this is only my second post on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm maybe we were just fortunate to have obtained the good Greys of Harold. We obtained these Greys during the time when Harold was winning a lot with them. These greys and their crosses to hatch have won several prestigious derbies for my dad. These includes a championship in candelaria, ngba and gf-ban stag derbies. They still continue to win for me, i fought 3 hatch greys in gf last year and all won. What works for me might not work for others...

Post Thanks / Like

if you are looking for greys try candcgamefarm of alabama tell him cesar sent you.

james wolf

jovilac, i obtained the greys around 2003 from rochelle,long after your dad obtained them from harold brown. alot of greys in the pi & bacolod have harold brown blood in them, someone asked me a few months ago if i still had them, siad they watched them perform & were impressed, forget the derby & name of the cocker, but i told him i culled them, ocncentrating with lancey dela torre greys. probably better off getting them from a filipino breeder like your father who purchased them yrs ago.

Post Thanks / Like

jovilac, i obtained the greys around 2003 from rochelle,long after your dad obtained them from harold brown. alot of greys in the pi & bacolod have harold brown blood in them, someone asked me a few months ago if i still had them, siad they watched them perform & were impressed, forget the derby & name of the cocker, but i told him i culled them, ocncentrating with lancey dela torre greys. probably better off getting them from a filipino breeder like your father who purchased them yrs ago.
    Yes i heard the same feedbacks from others, saying it was not the same since harold passed on... thus makes me more compelled to take good care of this old grey blood of harold, i may have a precious jewel in my hands so to speak... i believe bob bennett greys came from harold and are doing very well for sammy ramsey and others who have obtained them.

Post Thanks / Like

this is a good feedback with the greys of circle game farm. If this is the case sir joey i dont need to go to your farm and check the fighting style of the greys. . . .
    Last edited by Crusader; July 25th, 2008 at 04:35 PM.

james wolf

bob bennett i believe is joe goode blood but again prob harold brown blood before that

1min.shuffle

I do not know Mr. Joey Lacson personally, but i have heard so many convincing stories about both him and his late father's fowls (Manong Mamie, as what my good friend and mentor calls him). One thing i can say is, very dependable roosters, all around.

They have maintained and have improved Harold Brown's strains up to this date, with some infusion here and there, based on what I have heard and read in articles. I have personally had the experience of getting hold of real authentic CIRCLE L fowls courtesy of my real good friend, years back. I could not say more on how these fowls have caught my fancy and preference. Very impressed with their consistency and style of fighting, most especially their greys. I am fascinated at the power and style of their McCleans, the speed of their blue face hatches...but the greys really amazed me. Really dead-game. I had their grey crossed with their own blueface,.... very shifty and classy style, accurate cutting. Medium stationed and really beautiful fowls (picture cocks).

Disadvantage?....well, always a favorite before pitting. Di maitago ang ganda. Well proportioned. So, in today's competition, di siguro mawawala basta-basta and mga linyadang ito. To my very good friend, thanks for introducing me to these fowls at one time, hope i could get back to the sport in the soonest possible time. I would really like to hear those stories of yours once more!

Post Thanks / Like

i got hold of a circle L grey from a friend of mine demo paz. breed this pullet to my blue blade sweater and all of her offspring won. sadly, this particular hen died after that breeding season. sayang.

hatchman2

the bob bennet greys are that of harold browns. coal dust of rob mullins also is the old harold bloodlines. the gentleman from alabama who is looking for some of these grey fowl should not have any trouble finding them, there are several cockers throughout AL,GA,and TN that have had this line from Mr. Brown from years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hatchman2
    the bob bennet greys are that of harold browns. coal dust of rob mullins also is the old harold bloodlines. the gentleman from alabama who is looking for some of these grey fowl should not have any trouble finding them, there are several cockers throughout AL,GA,and TN that have had this line from Mr. Brown from years ago.
    i thought rob mullins grey came from oman finley? are they from harold brown too?