Thread: fighting style of different blodlines

Post Thanks / Like

fighting style of different blodlines

hello cockmates... would just like to ask for your inputs regarding the fighting style of different bloodlines. i have read different reading materials but i can't seem to find any distinction. i would appreciate if you could share some or specific fighting style definition of each bloodline like lemon, sweater, roundhead, hatch, kelso and other exsiting bloodlines. your inputs are very much appreciated. thanks and have a great day ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: fighting style of different blodlines

Quote Originally Posted by knox25
    hello cockmates... would just like to ask for your inputs regarding the fighting style of different bloodlines. i have read different reading materials but i can't seem to find any distinction. i would appreciate if you could share some or specific fighting style definition of each bloodline like lemon, sweater, roundhead, hatch, kelso and other exsiting bloodlines. your inputs are very much appreciated. thanks and have a great day ahead.
    http://sabong.net.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=28558

Post Thanks / Like

there are so many different crosses, this might be hard to determine. i have seen so called hatches that kill up in the air.

i mean with the way Filipino breeders massacre the american blood lines for instance. you probably watch the world slashers, think for a moment why the cocks dont even move a muscle until their opponents attack. in the US that is not how they fight, they release the cocks and kabaam a flurry of vicious shuffles right away.

in fact one day, i would not be surprised if the amount of runners start increasing in the pit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roundhead
    there are so many different crosses, this might be hard to determine. i have seen so called hatches that kill up in the air.

i mean with the way Filipino breeders massacre the american blood lines for instance. you probably watch the world slashers, think for a moment why the cocks dont even move a muscle until their opponents attack. in the US that is not how they fight, they release the cocks and kabaam a flurry of vicious shuffles right away.

in fact one day, i would not be surprised if the amount of runners start increasing in the pit.
    sir...what about pure bloodlines?

Post Thanks / Like

up up up...

Dwip

I think the american game fowl have more of an advantage in gaff fight over the Filipino lines though.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the roundheads fighting style..Game, SMART & Excellent Cutter. If you notice in all sabong shows, almost all of the battle cocks/stags are crossed to roundheads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaz101678
    I like the roundheads fighting style..Game, SMART & Excellent Cutter. If you notice in all sabong shows, almost all of the battle cocks/stags are crossed to roundheads.
    korek ka diyan sir!!

roundheads are good even if crossed with other bloodlines, but for me roundhead x kelso is the best

JL-24

sweater x gilmore is my favorite cross, imho it has a complete game may angat at malupit sa ibaba

jaypee1

up, up, up to get more inputs.

jaypee1

Post Thanks / Like

my mestiso tagalugin lines... always consistent at small time hackfights and tupadas... hehehe flyer, evasive, timing and good cutting but don't hold during dragfights and sometimes so weak that it can't penetrate the knife to the opponent.

Post Thanks / Like

over the years, a lot of bloodlines has evolve to something different as what they originally was simply because of breeders preference of what they what want to infuse them with. Lemons have become high stationed, some hatch do side-stepping and so on.