Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Harold Brown Hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Old Harold Brown Hatch

Who In The States Has The Old Blood Of Harold Browns Hatch. The Good Ones? If Any One Has Them Could You Show Some Pics.?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Old Harold Brown Hatch

I'm not from US just to show 1 ( i have only 3 grey) of the grey in my farm the original hatch grey of harold brownhttp://s531.photobucket.com/albums/d...th_papa131.jpg
    Last edited by genghiskhan7; August 11th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muscledean
    Who In The States Has The Old Blood Of Harold Browns Hatch. The Good Ones? If Any One Has Them Could You Show Some Pics.?
    His granddaughter Rochelle and Larry Romero.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't buy from the Red Fox farm nowadays. ... I would go with Romero

Post Thanks / Like

Good day

Want to share some picture of Harold brown ( Red Fox ) of my Friend Joey Lacson ( Circle L Farm Here In P.I ( Harold Brown Greys, Mclean And Blueface )

Grey

Blueface

Mclean ( Dark Hackle )

Mclean Light Hackle

Or Just Visit www.circlelgamefarm.com for more Harold Brown Infos for your Queries
    ( Note: this is the second Home of Red fox Farm for all I know )

Regards

Butch Inson

6. Thanks POOKELA thanked for this post
    Likes sinapangan, Black_Spur, RHman1026 liked this post
    CAN /MINDORO /NEGROS OCC. Talisay City -WWW.romy3388multiply.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

SORRY PRO, LET ME PASS I HAVE TO RAISE THE BOOM UP..

Post Thanks / Like

dr j farm of dr.joesilito bedia (iloilo) has the family of the harold brown.its one of his winning lines for years.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serr_j
    dr j farm of dr.joesilito bedia (iloilo) has the family of the harold brown.its one of his winning lines for years.
    Yes Bro As I know He acquires his hatch family to late Mamie Lacson as per Interview of Sabong Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I have some of the Red Fox harold brown hatch blood bought around 30 years ago from redfox farm the good ones I know only three people in Ky that have them and the original purchaser lost his line so its just me and my friend I got my start of them from. These are game birds I have seen them with there guts draging behind them clawing with one leg and plucking trying to get to the other bird but they are all mean. Almost everyone I have will tear you up but when put down in front of another bird they are strickly business. I cant post any pics because they are to big but send me an email and I will send you as many pics as you want. My friend paid over 2500$ from his friend to get them and I was friended a trio. They come lemon neck or red neck 90% pea comb 10% straight and 90% green legs 10% blue. Best hatch I have ever seen fight. I would trade a pair for some old school blood blueface hatch or some good small asil or jap line. My friend is old and wants some and cant find the good older bloodline of them I would like them to give him for being so nice to me.

labrat

Post Thanks / Like

Some cocking folks in the US of A imports the great Harold Brown's Hatches (Red & Greys) from CIRCLE L FARMS of Sir Jovilac and the late great Mamie Lacson. These bloodlines have been pit tested and proven since time immemorial til today. I`m still standing along the longest line just to acquire these awesome breeds from bro Joey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lexlavin32
    Some cocking folks in the US of A imports the great Harold Brown's Hatches (Red & Greys) from CIRCLE L FARMS of Sir Jovilac and the late great Mamie Lacson. These bloodlines have been pit tested and proven since time immemorial til today. I`m still standing along the longest line just to acquire these awesome breeds from bro Joey.

What do you mean sir? Was it imported to US from Circle L or exported from US to Circle L Farm? Im just confuse of the paragraph because as far as I know "it comes from the US to Philippines". Correct me if Im wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OREVON
    What do you mean sir? Was it imported to US from Circle L or exported from US to Circle L Farm? Im just confuse of the paragraph because as far as I know "it comes from the US to Philippines". Correct me if Im wrong.

Orevon, talking about todays' generation, it's... imported by US of A breeders from Circle L Farms directly or indirectly from other sources of good PI breeders whose Hatches originates from the Circle L Farms which were maintained as they were when acquired.

In yesteryears, of course the old HB Hatches were brought by the man himself HB to great Mamie on their hey days. This way you may use the word... Exported !!!
    Last edited by lexlavin32; August 12th, 2008 at 09:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Orevon, talking about todays' generation, it's... imported by US of A breeders from Circle L Farms directly or indirectly from other sources of good PI breeders whose Hatches originates from the Circle L Farms which were maintained as they were when acquired.

In yesteryears, of course the old HB Hatches were brought by the man himself HB to great Mamie on their hey days. This way you may use the word... Exported !!!
    THANKS AND GREAT INFORMATION FROM SIR LEXLAVIN. There you go folks.... you can acquire the authentic blood from Circle L. That's one reason sometimes why I thought of not buying imported stocks wherein I could also find it in the Philippines with AUTHENTICITY!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Red fox in the u s of a and circle L in the Phils no more no less...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OREVON
    THANKS AND GREAT INFORMATION FROM SIR LEXLAVIN. There you go folks.... you can acquire the authentic blood from Circle L. That's one reason sometimes why I thought of not buying imported stocks wherein I could also find it in the Philippines with AUTHENTICITY!!!

My late dad and his friends used Redfox (HB Hatches) in the 70s til 80s with success. I and my friends also used it in the 90s with success. Those were hatches acquired by friends from few breeders whose lineage traced to Mamie Lacson's. We`ve also fought blends and crosses including HB Hatch Greys and Ruble Hatches (McLean & Blueface & Teroy) from Julius Lanzar acquired by a close friend who happens to be Lanzar's nephew from San Enrique. I would be using the same HB Hatches preferably from Circle L as base bloods in my future breeding program.

Inshallah !!!

Last edited by lexlavin32; August 12th, 2008 at 11:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labrat
    I have some of the Red Fox harold brown hatch blood bought around 30 years ago from redfox farm the good ones I know only three people in Ky that have them and the original purchaser lost his line so its just me and my friend I got my start of them from. These are game birds I have seen them with there guts draging behind them clawing with one leg and plucking trying to get to the other bird but they are all mean. Almost everyone I have will tear you up but when put down in front of another bird they are strickly business. I cant post any pics because they are to big but send me an email and I will send you as many pics as you want. My friend paid over 2500$ from his friend to get them and I was friended a trio. They come lemon neck or red neck 90% pea comb 10% straight and 90% green legs 10% blue. Best hatch I have ever seen fight. I would trade a pair for some old school blood blueface hatch or some good small asil or jap line. My friend is old and wants some and cant find the good older bloodline of them I would like them to give him for being so nice to me.

labrat

Post Thanks / Like

I agree w/ pogipoint RED FOX is in the US and Circle L is in the Phils.So if the birds came from the US to PI it means they are imported..And we don't export fighting birds to US,it's illegal.Hope I make sense..
    Last edited by mon santos; August 16th, 2008 at 07:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Harold Brown McLean Hatch Brood Stag from Larry Romero now heading broodpen in Bulacan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke23
    I wouldn't buy from the Red Fox farm nowadays. ... I would go with Romero
    Rochelle Brown is as good as it gets.

MYSTERIOUS

Its only Roy Sarosa maintained as what he acquired from HB . he don't infuse any outside blood since . I don't know how many survived after brutality of frank ..

Post Thanks / Like

just putting this thread back on the 1st page.

Post Thanks / Like

How are HB hatches doing in the PIT nowadays?are the ones with larry romero authentic?

Post Thanks / Like

I got a trio from my buddy he got them about 25 yrs ago. They are brutal in the pits game fast and power. I got to pick my cock out of 15 brothers almost couldnt decide lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baut1957 View Post
    Harold Brown McLean Hatch Brood Stag from Larry Romero now heading broodpen in Bulacan.

mine are darker and lower stationed but similar

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if anybody kept the harold browns from DesertFox. He was a user in the old and now closed gamefowl forum. I got a pure trio years ago. Showed the broodcock three times and was a great cock. Speed, power, stamina, talent, seemed to have it all. Definately worth preserving that family it would be a shame if nobody did. Broodcock was stolen after its third show, that ought to tell you something.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the hatch and greys u can c pics of them in the photo gallery under my user name jedclampit

Post Thanks / Like

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't gerrard hatch the old harold brown hatch? At least that's my understand know I think ha mainly focuses on the spangles I think.

Post Thanks / Like

I Had the Old Harold Brown Hatchs had mine sence 1974 Best Hatch Blood I ever Seen.All the years I was breeding they just seemed to get Better. I know Mr Romero and I Think he has had his sence 1972 I was told. But if you want an Honest Breeder Contact Larry. He Might sell some i'm not sure about that. But wont hert to talk too Him. Larry has some exelent Fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone has experience with Larry Romero dark McLean?

Post Thanks / Like

James Sylvester I think has the old Harold brown hatch and GREYS.