Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: WT Greene Gamefowl

  
  1. #1
    Senior Member saranggani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dito lang
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    WT Greene Gamefowl

    Hi Guys,

    Can anyone of you share some information about his fowl. Specially about his Sweater Grey?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    hatchman2
    Guest

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    he breeds sweater mcguinness blueface and grey. i spoke w/ him about a year or so ago and he didn't have many fowls at all. i don;t think he was in very good health. jerry lowe of calhoun ga has both sides direct from mr. greene and said he really likes the grey. dead end has both sides of these fowl and has won every big spur/sk derby in the u.s., i have both sides from deadend now and like what ive seen so far. small , well tempered fowl that are really strong. happy all the time. hope this is some help.

  3. #3
    Member rasengan08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Manila/Rizal
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by saranggani
    Hi Guys,

    Can anyone of you share some information about his fowl. Specially about his Sweater Grey?

    Thanks.
    UP UP UP UP........

  4. #4
    Senior Member saranggani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dito lang
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    lets bring this up...

  5. #5
    Senior Member kgteng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by saranggani
    Hi Guys,

    Can anyone of you share some information about his fowl. Specially about his Sweater Grey?

    Thanks.
    si silver2dmoon po alam nya yan

  6. #6
    Member Smoke23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    His nephew posts on here on occassion. I do believe he has some of his uncle's fowl.

  7. #7
    Senior Member saranggani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dito lang
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    lets bring this up...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    I show his Hatch and his Greys pure in the SK, they are extremely game with lots of power. I cross them with Rounhead or Kelso for the LK, they become more of an all around bird when I cross it this way.

  9. #9
    Member dhowwel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    QATAR
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    you can ask silver2dmoon for sure he can answer you this...he breeds WT green sweater grey......

  10. #10
    Member TONET828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the Desert..
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by dhowwel
    you can ask silver2dmoon for sure he can answer you this...he breeds WT green sweater grey......
    YOUR RIGHT BRO!!! SILVER IS THE MAN...

  11. #11
    Member dhowwel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    QATAR
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by TONET828
    YOUR RIGHT BRO!!! SILVER IS THE MAN...
    i think you also got it bro...hahahahahah

    did you breed it with your kelso???

  12. #12
    Member claretking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LAS VEGAS/LANAO NORTE
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by dhowwel
    i think you also got it bro...hahahahahah

    did you breed it with your kelso???
    bossing i got 1 pullet sweater grey from AIGF will be arriving this coming tuesday......sarge ino said it add hemi power to ur rooster.this is a green legged sweater.

  13. #13
    Senior Member hope1126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    WT GREENE REGULAR GREYS
    are good and game family of greys but they are DESIGNED for the GAFF...... for the LK it still has to be fine tuned / graded to the LK fowls.
    just my 2cents..........

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto/bacolod
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by hope1126
    WT GREENE REGULAR GREYS
    are good and game family of greys but they are DESIGNED for the GAFF...... for the LK it still has to be fine tuned / graded to the LK fowls.
    just my 2cents..........

    what's the difference between an gaff and a long knife birds? Is it in their fighting style? Thanks.

  15. #15
    Member dhowwel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    QATAR
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by claretking
    bossing i got 1 pullet sweater grey from AIGF will be arriving this coming tuesday......sarge ino said it add hemi power to ur rooster.this is a green legged sweater.
    Good to know bossing that you have a new acquired materials....i got also mine hopefully by october shipping i'll gonna have it...WT green sweater grey pullet from a good friend.
    This is good to breed with a lemon84 and a boston Roundhead or the Possum sweater of Blackwater farm....

  16. #16
    Senior Member silver2dmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Juan
    Posts
    2,267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    His Sweater Greys where given to him personally by Sweater Mcginnis and he maintained them inbred all these years. Those Greys where given to Sweater by Madigin. The question of why Madigin has this greys should be very interesting.... and more interesting is why Sweater picked this grey instead of the more popular and successful Madigin Clarets. Did the Madigin clarets originated from these greys ? How true is it that the original Madigin Claret and Grey are one and the same? To make the long story short, Sweater bred this Grey and came up with his Blueface.

    I believe, the reason Sweater picked WT Green to inherit his Grey is because of his trust in WT that he will breed and maintain them pure.... which he did. These greys are low stationed, game and has a ton of cut in them.

    Salute to WT for his passion in maintaining these grey straight bred all these years.
    His Grey and Blueface blend is what wins derbies here in the Northeast. The last I heard was 12 straight derbies won in OHIO by this same blend.

    ...my 2 cents.

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke23
    His nephew posts on here on occassion. I do believe he has some of his uncle's fowl.

    You are correct, Thomas Greene does post here once in a while. His screen name is: T GREENE. He also has the orginal WT Greene greys at his farm....

    Calvin

  18. #18
    TOMMY GREENE
    Guest

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by silver2dmoon
    His Sweater Greys where given to him personally by Sweater Mcginnis and he maintained them inbred all these years. Those Greys where given to Sweater by Madigin. The question of why Madigin has this greys should be very interesting.... and more interesting is why Sweater picked this grey instead of the more popular and successful Madigin Clarets. Did the Madigin clarets originated from these greys ? How true is it that the original Madigin Claret and Grey are one and the same? To make the long story short, Sweater bred this Grey and came up with his Blueface.

    I believe, the reason Sweater picked WT Green to inherit his Grey is because of his trust in WT that he will breed and maintain them pure.... which he did. These greys are low stationed, game and has a ton of cut in them.

    Salute to WT for his passion in maintaining these grey straight bred all these years.
    His Grey and Blueface blend is what wins derbies here in the Northeast. The last I heard was 12 straight derbies won in OHIO by this same blend.

    ...my 2 cents.

    SILVER ,
    I PRESUME YOU WERE REFERRING TO KIRBY AND LYNN ( OHIO ) , 12 STRAIGHT DERBIES .
    I ( BY ACCIDENT ) SAW AND HAD LUNCH WITH KIRBY AND LYNN TWO WEEKS AGO . THEY WERE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND PLANNING TO SPEND THE NEXT DAY VISITING WITH WT .
    THEY ARE GREAT GUYS AND ARE AMONG THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE GOOD WT GREENE GREY BLOOD TODAY .
    YEARS AGO , WHEN THEY WERE JUST KIDS , THEY CAME DOWN MADE FRIENDS WITH WT AND I'M SURE THEY GOT WHAT WAS CONSIDERED HIS VERY BEST .
    I DON,T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE BRED AND MAINTAINED THEIR WT GREENE GREYS .
    WHILE IN NORTH CAROLINA I VISITED WITH WT ( UNCLE WILLIAM ) . I FOUND HIM VERY WEAK , BUT READY TO TALK ABOUT HIS FAVORITE SUBJECTS , GAMECOCKS AND THE CIVIL WAR . HE IS 99 YEARS OLD .
    THE WT GREENE GREYS THAT I HAVE CAME FROM MR. ALLEN ( JOHN ALLEN HARRELL ) . MR. ALLEN AND I GREW UP NEXT DOOR TO WT .
    FROM 1953 TO 1962 I SAW WT ALMOST EVERY DAY .
    FROM 1953 AND UNTIL HIS DEATH , MR ALLEN SAW WT ALMOST EVRY DAY .
    IN THE 1980'S AND 1990'S MR ALLEN BRED AND RAISED MANY OF THE PURE SWEATER GREYS THAT WT SOLD .
    OVER THE YEARS THE PURE ONE THAT WERE RAISED AT MR ALLENS , BECAME LARGER , HIGHER STATIONED AND HEALTHIER . MR. ALLEN HAD THE FACILITIES , THE MONEY , THE HIRED HELP AND THE DESIRE TO IMPROVE ANYTHING THAT HE RAISED .
    THE GREY COCK THAT WON MANY POULTRY SHOWS AND FIGHTS , WAS RAISED AT MR. ALLENS . I HAVE A PICTURE OF WT HOLDING THAT COCK WITH A BLUE RIBBON HANGING AROUND THE COCKS NECK . THAT COCK WEIGHTED 5 -2 , WT NEVER RAISED A COCK OVER 4-12 . I SAW THAT COCK FIGHT FOUR TIMES .
    WT ALWAYS SAID THE ONES THAT MR. ALLEN RAISED WERE NOT PURE , MAYBE WT ADDED SOMETHING BEFORE HE LET MR. ALLEN HAVE THEM OR MR. ALLEN ADDED SOMETHING LATER . IF MR. ALLEN ADDED ANYTHING , I'M SURE IT WAS MR. ALLEN'S BLUE FACE .
    MOST PEOPLE USE THE WT SWEATER GREYS FOR GAFF , MR. ALLEN MADE A SWEATER GREY / RH CROSS THE WAS THE BEST L/K COCKS I EVER SAW .
    IN RECENT YEARS AND AFTER SWITCHING OVER TO THE L/K , I TRIED BUT NEVER CAME UP WITH A GREY CROSS ANYWAY NEAR TO MR. ALLENS GREY / RH CROSS .
    THEREFORE I MIRIGATED TO THE SWEATER / RH CROSSES , BUT ALWAYS RAISED SEVERAL GREYS EACH YEAR .
    NOW THAT THE STATE AND FED PEOPLE HAVE SHUT US DOWN , I HAVE DEVOTED MORE TIME TO THE WT SWEATER GREYS AND PLANNED TO OFFER THEM AS BROOD STOCK .
    EVERY GREY I RAISED LAST YEAR ARE GONE AND EVERYONE THAT I RAISED THIS SEASON ARE SPOKEN FOR .
    MY DREAM IS TO ONE DAY FIGHT AN ENTRY OF THE WT GREENE GREYS IN THE CANDELARIA DERBY .

    TOMMY GREENE

  19. Likes Tweety-Doo liked this post
  20. #19
    Senior Member saranggani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dito lang
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    NICE INFO.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... YOU SHOULD TRY THE WORLD SLASHER COMPETITION, IF YOU HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED YET....

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY GREENE
    SILVER ,
    I PRESUME YOU WERE REFERRING TO KIRBY AND LYNN ( OHIO ) , 12 STRAIGHT DERBIES .
    I ( BY ACCIDENT ) SAW AND HAD LUNCH WITH KIRBY AND LYNN TWO WEEKS AGO . THEY WERE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND PLANNING TO SPEND THE NEXT DAY VISITING WITH WT .
    THEY ARE GREAT GUYS AND ARE AMONG THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE GOOD WT GREENE GREY BLOOD TODAY .
    YEARS AGO , WHEN THEY WERE JUST KIDS , THEY CAME DOWN MADE FRIENDS WITH WT AND I'M SURE THEY GOT WHAT WAS CONSIDERED HIS VERY BEST .
    I DON,T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE BRED AND MAINTAINED THEIR WT GREENE GREYS .
    WHILE IN NORTH CAROLINA I VISITED WITH WT ( UNCLE WILLIAM ) . I FOUND HIM VERY WEAK , BUT READY TO TALK ABOUT HIS FAVORITE SUBJECTS , GAMECOCKS AND THE CIVIL WAR . HE IS 99 YEARS OLD .
    THE WT GREENE GREYS THAT I HAVE CAME FROM MR. ALLEN ( JOHN ALLEN HARRELL ) . MR. ALLEN AND I GREW UP NEXT DOOR TO WT .
    FROM 1953 TO 1962 I SAW WT ALMOST EVERY DAY .
    FROM 1953 AND UNTIL HIS DEATH , MR ALLEN SAW WT ALMOST EVRY DAY .
    IN THE 1980'S AND 1990'S MR ALLEN BRED AND RAISED MANY OF THE PURE SWEATER GREYS THAT WT SOLD .
    OVER THE YEARS THE PURE ONE THAT WERE RAISED AT MR ALLENS , BECAME LARGER , HIGHER STATIONED AND HEALTHIER . MR. ALLEN HAD THE FACILITIES , THE MONEY , THE HIRED HELP AND THE DESIRE TO IMPROVE ANYTHING THAT HE RAISED .
    THE GREY COCK THAT WON MANY POULTRY SHOWS AND FIGHTS , WAS RAISED AT MR. ALLENS . I HAVE A PICTURE OF WT HOLDING THAT COCK WITH A BLUE RIBBON HANGING AROUND THE COCKS NECK . THAT COCK WEIGHTED 5 -2 , WT NEVER RAISED A COCK OVER 4-12 . I SAW THAT COCK FIGHT FOUR TIMES .
    WT ALWAYS SAID THE ONES THAT MR. ALLEN RAISED WERE NOT PURE , MAYBE WT ADDED SOMETHING BEFORE HE LET MR. ALLEN HAVE THEM OR MR. ALLEN ADDED SOMETHING LATER . IF MR. ALLEN ADDED ANYTHING , I'M SURE IT WAS MR. ALLEN'S BLUE FACE .
    MOST PEOPLE USE THE WT SWEATER GREYS FOR GAFF , MR. ALLEN MADE A SWEATER GREY / RH CROSS THE WAS THE BEST L/K COCKS I EVER SAW .
    IN RECENT YEARS AND AFTER SWITCHING OVER TO THE L/K , I TRIED BUT NEVER CAME UP WITH A GREY CROSS ANYWAY NEAR TO MR. ALLENS GREY / RH CROSS .
    THEREFORE I MIRIGATED TO THE SWEATER / RH CROSSES , BUT ALWAYS RAISED SEVERAL GREYS EACH YEAR .
    NOW THAT THE STATE AND FED PEOPLE HAVE SHUT US DOWN , I HAVE DEVOTED MORE TIME TO THE WT SWEATER GREYS AND PLANNED TO OFFER THEM AS BROOD STOCK .
    EVERY GREY I RAISED LAST YEAR ARE GONE AND EVERYONE THAT I RAISED THIS SEASON ARE SPOKEN FOR .
    MY DREAM IS TO ONE DAY FIGHT AN ENTRY OF THE WT GREENE GREYS IN THE CANDELARIA DERBY .

    TOMMY GREENE

  21. #20
    Senior Member silver2dmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Juan
    Posts
    2,267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMY GREENE
    SILVER ,
    I PRESUME YOU WERE REFERRING TO KIRBY AND LYNN ( OHIO ) , 12 STRAIGHT DERBIES .
    I ( BY ACCIDENT ) SAW AND HAD LUNCH WITH KIRBY AND LYNN TWO WEEKS AGO . THEY WERE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND PLANNING TO SPEND THE NEXT DAY VISITING WITH WT .
    THEY ARE GREAT GUYS AND ARE AMONG THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE GOOD WT GREENE GREY BLOOD TODAY .
    YEARS AGO , WHEN THEY WERE JUST KIDS , THEY CAME DOWN MADE FRIENDS WITH WT AND I'M SURE THEY GOT WHAT WAS CONSIDERED HIS VERY BEST .
    I DON,T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE BRED AND MAINTAINED THEIR WT GREENE GREYS .
    WHILE IN NORTH CAROLINA I VISITED WITH WT ( UNCLE WILLIAM ) . I FOUND HIM VERY WEAK , BUT READY TO TALK ABOUT HIS FAVORITE SUBJECTS , GAMECOCKS AND THE CIVIL WAR . HE IS 99 YEARS OLD .
    THE WT GREENE GREYS THAT I HAVE CAME FROM MR. ALLEN ( JOHN ALLEN HARRELL ) . MR. ALLEN AND I GREW UP NEXT DOOR TO WT .
    FROM 1953 TO 1962 I SAW WT ALMOST EVERY DAY .
    FROM 1953 AND UNTIL HIS DEATH , MR ALLEN SAW WT ALMOST EVRY DAY .
    IN THE 1980'S AND 1990'S MR ALLEN BRED AND RAISED MANY OF THE PURE SWEATER GREYS THAT WT SOLD .
    OVER THE YEARS THE PURE ONE THAT WERE RAISED AT MR ALLENS , BECAME LARGER , HIGHER STATIONED AND HEALTHIER . MR. ALLEN HAD THE FACILITIES , THE MONEY , THE HIRED HELP AND THE DESIRE TO IMPROVE ANYTHING THAT HE RAISED .
    THE GREY COCK THAT WON MANY POULTRY SHOWS AND FIGHTS , WAS RAISED AT MR. ALLENS . I HAVE A PICTURE OF WT HOLDING THAT COCK WITH A BLUE RIBBON HANGING AROUND THE COCKS NECK . THAT COCK WEIGHTED 5 -2 , WT NEVER RAISED A COCK OVER 4-12 . I SAW THAT COCK FIGHT FOUR TIMES .
    WT ALWAYS SAID THE ONES THAT MR. ALLEN RAISED WERE NOT PURE , MAYBE WT ADDED SOMETHING BEFORE HE LET MR. ALLEN HAVE THEM OR MR. ALLEN ADDED SOMETHING LATER . IF MR. ALLEN ADDED ANYTHING , I'M SURE IT WAS MR. ALLEN'S BLUE FACE .
    MOST PEOPLE USE THE WT SWEATER GREYS FOR GAFF , MR. ALLEN MADE A SWEATER GREY / RH CROSS THE WAS THE BEST L/K COCKS I EVER SAW .
    IN RECENT YEARS AND AFTER SWITCHING OVER TO THE L/K , I TRIED BUT NEVER CAME UP WITH A GREY CROSS ANYWAY NEAR TO MR. ALLENS GREY / RH CROSS .
    THEREFORE I MIRIGATED TO THE SWEATER / RH CROSSES , BUT ALWAYS RAISED SEVERAL GREYS EACH YEAR .
    NOW THAT THE STATE AND FED PEOPLE HAVE SHUT US DOWN , I HAVE DEVOTED MORE TIME TO THE WT SWEATER GREYS AND PLANNED TO OFFER THEM AS BROOD STOCK .
    EVERY GREY I RAISED LAST YEAR ARE GONE AND EVERYONE THAT I RAISED THIS SEASON ARE SPOKEN FOR .
    MY DREAM IS TO ONE DAY FIGHT AN ENTRY OF THE WT GREENE GREYS IN THE CANDELARIA DERBY .

    TOMMY GREENE
    Thanks Tommy for gracing this thread and I do wish you the best of everything and see you one day field those mighty greys up there in the southern islands. Your uncle William was just so nice to hand me his brood stag which he intends to use for the following season at that tiime when I was there and Jim his son in-law agreed for me to bring it home together with some grey pullet and bluefaces too. I believe they both understand that it's getting harder and harder for him due to health reasons to continue on breeding them. I intend to visit your Uncle William before the year is over. I spoke with him a couple of times around the time of his birthday and that's when he mentioned to me about the latest 12 straight derby wins in Ohio. I was hoping I could drop by to get some more bluefaces but the sad news was that he does not have any available anymore.

    I believe in your uncle's grey so much for I have the opportunity to witness my birds win 5 straigt in one day all decoupling their opponent on the first fly at the La Loma cockpit in Manila.... and watching them finish the fight felt so good while enjoying some desserts which I vividly remember. It was just unbelievable to see all of them get their opponent at the first opportunity banging them up in the air.... now I am stuck with these greys and blueface for life.

    I hope to cross path with you someday. I use to be one of your members back at the VA Sportsmans Club around early 90's.

    Maybe I can pay you a visit one day and see your lovely birds.

    Once again...all the best.

    ....by the way... that one in my avatar is a WT Greene 1/2 Grey x 1/2 Blueface.

    silver

  22. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Quote Originally Posted by silver2dmoon
    Thanks Tommy for gracing this thread and I do wish you the best of everything and see you one day field those mighty greys up there in the southern islands. Your uncle William was just so nice to hand me his brood stag which he intends to use for the following season at that tiime when I was there and Jim his son in-law agreed for me to bring it home together with some grey pullet and bluefaces too. I believe they both understand that it's getting harder and harder for him due to health reasons to continue on breeding them. I intend to visit your Uncle William before the year is over. I spoke with him a couple of times around the time of his birthday and that's when he mentioned to me about the latest 12 straight derby wins in Ohio. I was hoping I could drop by to get some more bluefaces but the sad news was that he does not have any available anymore.

    I believe in your uncle's grey so much for I have the opportunity to witness my birds win 5 straigt in one day all decoupling their opponent on the first fly at the La Loma cockpit in Manila.... and watching them finish the fight felt so good while enjoying some desserts which I vividly remember. It was just unbelievable to see all of them get their opponent at the first opportunity banging them up in the air.... now I am stuck with these greys and blueface for life.

    I hope to cross path with you someday. I use to be one of your members back at the VA Sportsmans Club around early 90's.

    Maybe I can pay you a visit one day and see your lovely birds.

    Once again...all the best.

    ....by the way... that one in my avatar is a WT Greene 1/2 Grey x 1/2 Blueface.

    1. silver
    1. GREAT INFO... HOPE TO HEAR MORE STORIES.

  23. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Has anyone ever heard of the family of Sweater Greys in Kentucky called the Harry Lee's? These Greys came from Sweater too but are in the hands of a man that will not sale fowl. The Old man C.H has won cocker of the year trophy after Cocker of the year trophy with them. They are Taller than the WT Green Greys and somewhat bigger but are cutting, high headed Birds that are as game as they get!! They look a lot like the Wt Green Greys just a little bigger.

  24. #23
    Senior Member saranggani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dito lang
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    lets bring this up....

  25. #24
    Senior Member silver2dmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    San Juan
    Posts
    2,267
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    EASTER WT GREENE TRIBUTE.

    Anyone interested for a WT Greene Grey, PM me. Will let go of broodfowl in memory of WT Greene.

  26. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    I would like to say that I consider the W.T.Green Greys some of the best gamefowl there is.I got mine from Mr.Greene himself and I consider myself lucky to have spent the day with him and hear him talk of the past and to obtain fowl from him.He was truly one of a kind and I wish I would have gotten to know him earlier than I did.His fowl are dead game and will never quit trying to win a show.They never think they are behind and win alot of shows on just that fact alone.If you have the real ones and cross them right you can show in anything and have sucess.This is strictly my opionion but I firmly believe it.I wish everyone sucess.Thanks,R.Bennett.

  27. Likes Tweety-Doo, Cotton liked this post
  28. #26
    Senior Member Camarines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Up the thread for more stories and histories. Like to hear them all.

  29. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    Let's hear more stories about the WT Green and DEADEND GAMEFARM who has the Blueface and WT Green Greys!

    Thank you for any additional stories and history for those who has acquired this beautiful fowls! Congrats SilverDMoon for acquring these family of showfowls.....

    Your Friend in Sport,

    Tweety-Doo

  30. #28
    Member White hackle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    I aquired my greys from Robert Harvey close to ten years ago my search has ended with my grey family they are everything I needPicture 090.jpg and really like raising them . yis Tommy

  31. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Caribbean
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WT Greene Gamefowl

    I got a wt greene hen! Should have some biddies march 5th!! Sadly I didnt have a WT greene stag to breed with her so she got bred with a dead game Dom.


  32. Likes White hackle liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. W.T. GREENE
    By T GREENE in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: December 15th, 2014, 05:03 AM
  2. Greene greys
    By Albert woods in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: October 21st, 2014, 01:13 AM
  3. W.T. Greene
    By Bigsoft in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: April 21st, 2014, 08:56 AM
  4. tommy greene
    By edmundo in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 11th, 2007, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •