Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 20k Kelso Blood

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 20k Kelso Blood

prisidente sa EVGBA has a good record using 20k, make him stag fighter of the year..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_edz
    prisidente sa EVGBA has a good record using 20k, make him stag fighter of the year..

really! do you know what kind of crosses?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: 20k Kelso Blood

Quote Originally Posted by msb_marvin
    where did you get your 20K Kelso?
    So it's better than 5K...

LOL thats funny msb marvin, it must be at least three times better! Can anyone post some pics of these so called 20k kelso blood just curious cuz i've never seen one before?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VCJ
    really! do you know what kind of crosses?

i guess you better ask the man himself (edarellano) for more info.., he is also a member here ..

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_edz
    F1 of 20k fought in EVGBA stag derby 2009 which I believe both of them won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jelTQV97vhk

F1 pullet
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r.../20KECA341.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogelio felix
    A friend of mine got Robbie White kelso's from Dado of Davao, where he got it from his close kumpadre mr. bebot uy of Stallion Game Farm. But according to sir Affirmpoint(sir Frank) robbie white kelso's are not been propagated by Stallion Farm nowadays.

RF
    Bro Rogelio Felix,

I am Dado's brother. Your friend is right about the origin of Dado's Robbie White Kelso and Frank is accurate also to point out that Bebot Uy doesn't have that bloodline in his yard anymore. Frank and Dado are friends also.

Bebot and Dado were former golfing buddies. That was when Dado was not interested yet in gamefowl and much more in breeding of it. Every time I call him before and ask him if we can breed just for my own personal use only he would change the topic immediately. But he was later influenced by Bebot to go into breeding and was given the last of Bebot's Robbie White Kelso broodcock and kelso hen crosses. And some pure sweaters too. In addition to that Bebot lend him a nice 2 hectare land. What else can you ask for with this offer from Bebot ?

It was more than 10 years already and Dado is still winning with his Kelsos. I have just sent him a trio of imported Robbie White Kelso purchased by my group of investors from one of the posters here, Redmondjoe. I hope it will help improve his stock. He is still using the same farm but an investor partnered with him this year and they added another bigger farm. They have produced more than 1,000 chicks this season. Hope they will make a good showing this coming stag derbies in tough Davao circuit.

Goodluck to those who have $20K Kelsos.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by banate
    Bro Rogelio Felix,

I am Dado's brother. Your friend is right about the origin of Dado's Robbie White Kelso and Frank is accurate also to point out that Bebot Uy doesn't have that bloodline in his yard anymore. Frank and Dado are friends also.

Bebot and Dado were former golfing buddies. That was when Dado was not interested yet in gamefowl and much more in breeding of it. Every time I call him before and ask him if we can breed just for my own personal use only he would change the topic immediately. But he was later influenced by Bebot to go into breeding and was given the last of Bebot's Robbie White Kelso broodcock and kelso hen crosses. And some pure sweaters too. In addition to that Bebot lend him a nice 2 hectare land. What else can you ask for with this offer from Bebot ?

It was more than 10 years already and Dado is still winning with his Kelsos. I have just sent him a trio of imported Robbie White Kelso purchased by my group of investors from one of the posters here, Redmondjoe. I hope it will help improve his stock. He is still using the same farm but an investor partnered with him this year and they added another bigger farm. They have produced more than 1,000 chicks this season. Hope they will make a good showing this coming stag derbies in tough Davao circuit.

Goodluck to those who have $20K Kelsos.
    My freind got 2 pullets from dado one straight comb and 1 peacomb I got the straight comb and its a 7/8 RWK and 1/8 dink sweater. I have a very good record from the offrings of this pullet she is 2 years old now out of 7 stags i raised from her last year i have 8 wins, one have two wins but died after his fight. Next year i'll be breeding alot of this kelsos, i single mated her to one of the winning stag to produce more breeding stocks next year!

Thanks for the info sir! I think i should get a broodstag from dado to improve mine...

Post Thanks / Like

My freind got 2 pullets from dado one straight comb and 1 peacomb I got the straight comb and its a 7/8 RWK and 1/8 dink sweater. I have a very good record from the offrings of this pullet she is 2 years old now out of 7 stags i raised from her last year i have 8 wins, one have two wins but died after his fight. Next year i'll be breeding alot of this kelsos, i single mated her to one of the winning stag to produce more breeding stocks next year!

Thanks for the info sir! I think i should get a broodstag from dado to improve mine...
    It was a very impressive record you have from that hen. Dado will be very happy when he gets this very good news. The original broodcock was a straight comb also.

Do you know what happened to the offsprings of the other hen that your friend got? And if you won't mind it could you share the bloodline of the broodcock that nicked with your hen? I crossed my RWK broodcock with Lance dela Torre's Lemon before and I got a good result but not on big derbies. The offsprings were on the lower medium station side that's why I can't fight them in big derbies. I could have used a different bloodline with higher station than a lemon.

Congrats again and hopefully you will have the same results this coming stag season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by banate
    It was a very impressive record you have from that hen. Dado will be very happy when he gets this very good news. The original broodcock was a straight comb also.

Do you know what happened to the offsprings of the other hen that your friend got? And if you won't mind it could you share the bloodline of the broodcock that nicked with your hen? I crossed my RWK broodcock with Lance dela Torre's Lemon before and I got a good result but not on big derbies. The offsprings were on the lower medium station side that's why I can't fight them in big derbies. I could have used a different bloodline with higher station than a lemon.

Congrats again and hopefully you will have the same results this coming stag season.
    I'll try to get his record from the other hen, my freind is from pampanga. I used a cross hatch brood cock, its a 1/2 high action(Nene Abello) and 1/2 (Marion Rose hatch) and second mating is to a CC Kelso from bebut uy. I raised 5 hatch kelsos and 2 stags from the cckelso all these stags won, But unfortunately i gave the hatch bc to my cousin as a gift and lost the cc kelso from the theives! This season i crossed her to my Avatar MS Hatch from Gov Chongkie thru Billy Villalobos. Hoping for a good result to the RGBA and Bakbakan circuit!
    Last edited by rogelio felix; April 29th, 2010 at 07:39 PM.

aurora gold

george foster kelso are good IMHO

Post Thanks / Like

A show of a straight bred 20k bullstag in the recently concluded EVGBA 4 Bullstag Derby against a forminable BGT Cup Entry of Bernie Tacoy fielding the famous Ormoc Gold. This contributes to possibly earn the EVGBA Breeder of the Year Award for Ed Arellano, EVGBA President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMOgx7-UiW8
    Last edited by elson55; May 2nd, 2010 at 04:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by george
    tres mentiras,

You are a graduate of UP Diliman, College of Fine Arts...do you happen to have a professor by the name of Benjie Cabangis?

Thanks.

George
    He's the uncle of my classmate. He has nice abstract works.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

This bloodline is the base blood of Johnny Jumper's Kelso.

The History of the $20,000 Cock

It was reported that the Johnny Jumper Super Kelsos originated from a rooster he calls the $20,000 (20 grand) line.

The father of the $20,000 was a Jesse Horta White Legged Sweater (Kelso) x Little Walter (from Walter Kelso) which Jesse Horta gave Robbie White. Subsequently, Robbie White mated this White Legged Sweater (Kelso) x Little Walter over his hens, which he called the $20,000 (20 grand) line.

Johnny Jumper Super Kelso

Johnny Jumper linebred the $20,000 (20 grand) line over his hens until the broodcock died. The offspring come dark red and white legged kelsos. However, occasionally, (especially when inbred) the progenies come blue-legged. It was admitted in an interview, that Johnny Jumper infused a Doc Robinson Hatch to his Kelsos to invigorate the bloodline, and bred it out. Through this breeding, Johnny Jumper Developed his Johnny Jumper Super Kelso.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; May 2nd, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras
    This bloodline is the base blood of Johnny Jumper's Kelso.

The History of the $20,000 Cock

It was reported that the Johnny Jumper Super Kelsos originated from a rooster he calls the $20,000 (20 grand) line.

The father of the $20,000 was a Jesse Horta White Legged Sweater (Kelso) x Little Walter (from Walter Kelso) which Jesse Horta gave Robbie White. Subsequently, Robbie White mated this White Legged Sweater (Kelso) x Little Walter over his hens, which he called the $20,000 (20 grand) line.

Johnny Jumper Super Kelso

Johnny Jumper linebred the $20,000 (20 grand) line over his hens until the broodcock died. The offspring come dark red and white legged kelsos. However, occasionally, (especially when inbred) the progenies come blue-legged. It was admitted in an interview, that Johnny Jumper infused a Doc Robinson Hatch to his Kelsos to invigorate the bloodline, and bred it out. Through this breeding, Johnny Jumper Developed his Johnny Jumper Super Kelso.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Tres Mentiras,

You seem to have tons of knowledge about the history of the 20K line. Are the 20K line the same as the ugly kelso as a subcriber posted earlier?

BantonSPur

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try to get his record from the other hen, my freind is from pampanga. I used a cross hatch brood cock, its a 1/2 high action(Nene Abello) and 1/2 (Marion Rose hatch) and second mating is to a CC Kelso from bebut uy. I raised 5 hatch kelsos and 2 stags from the cckelso all these stags won, But unfortunately i gave the hatch bc to my cousin as a gift and lost the cc kelso from the theives! This season i crossed her to my Avatar MS Hatch from Gov Chongkie thru Billy Villalobos. Hoping for a good result to the RGBA and Bakbakan circuit!

Thanks for sharing your breeding
    Rogelio. Maybe I will try to get also sa straight comb RW kelso hen from Dado and cross her with a hatch. Let me know if you want to contact Dado and I will PM you his number.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a good KELSO LINE. Good Luck !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BantonSpur
    Tres Mentiras,

You seem to have tons of knowledge about the history of the 20K line. Are the 20K line the same as the ugly kelso as a subcriber posted earlier?

BantonSPur
    Yes, they are ugly looking KELSOS. They have huge heads. I've seen the ROBIE WHITE KELSO of CARSON FARM, and you won't look at it the second time around. The face is like a ROUNDHEAD--not really smooth.

But they have good fighting style. Complete fighters: high flyers with deliberater shuffles.

Consequently, to improve the phenotype (physical feature) of the $20,000 Robbie White Kelso, Carson Farm infused the Dink Fair Kelso, which resulted to beautiful progenies. When crossed with Possum Blackwater Sweaters, they are invincible and come out unscathed in their fights. Parenthetically, 4 full brothers of $20,000-Dink Kelso x Possum won their fights unscathed.

If you want flight, this you should have. But, I'll just opt with Dink's, it's better than the $20,000 Kelso--in my own opunion.

I made a research of this line which would definitely touch on the names of Jessie Horta, Robbie White, Johnny Jumper and Albert "Dink" Fair, although Dink's Kelsos have more power. (Maybe he infused a dash of his Albany.)

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; May 3rd, 2010 at 09:55 AM.

Isabel,Leyte: http://sleradester.multiply.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Bai Lemon_e and Bai Elson,
    Thank you for introducing me into this thread so much had been said about the 20K line, ALL THE WHILE, I was in the belief that the bloodline was only a home-made parang pangtapat sa 5K although I know for a fact that the 5K really existed. NOT UNTIL TODAY, that I really come across this thread that I know the bloodline is real. Thanks Guys. As a matter of sharing only, in 2008 I received a pair of 20K originated from Bruce Barnett thru a Filipino breeder in the U.S.A. Sir Celestino and 2 trios of Cardinal Club Kelso. In 2008 I bred them straight or 20K to 20K which I fought 2009 during our stagfest, last year I bred them crossed to Cardinal Club Kelso, Lemon, Possum Sweater and Dom for this year's stagfest. Here I am holding the original 20K Broodcock.
    AND last Saturday night during our Bulang2 8-Bullstag Elimination in Ormoc City I would like to share what had been posted by bai Elson, my very big honor and pleasure to be paired against one of the TOUGHEST entries in EVGBA ; Edarels Entry on the right featuring my 20K vs. BGT Cup Entry on the left featuring D' Ormoc Gold:

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Kelso ,magandang litrato

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by edarellano
    Thank you for introducing me into this thread so much had been said about the 20K line, ALL THE WHILE, I was in the belief that the bloodline was only a home-made parang pangtapat sa 5K although I know for a fact that the 5K really existed. NOT UNTIL TODAY, that I really come across this thread that I know the bloodline is real. Thanks Guys. As a matter of sharing only, in 2008 I received a pair of 20K originated from Bruce Barnett thru a Filipino breeder in the U.S.A. Sir Celestino and 2 trios of Cardinal Club Kelso. In 2008 I bred them straight or 20K to 20K which I fought 2009 during our stagfest, last year I bred them crossed to Cardinal Club Kelso, Lemon, Possum Sweater and Dom for this year's stagfest. Here I am holding the original 20K Broodcock.
    AND last Saturday night during our Bulang2 8-Bullstag Elimination in Ormoc City I would like to share what had been posted by bai Elson, my very big honor and pleasure to be paired against one of the TOUGHEST entries in EVGBA ; Edarels Entry on the right featuring my 20K vs. BGT Cup Entry on the left featuring D' Ormoc Gold:
    NICE INPUT BOSS ED TANX FOR SHARING TO US IT WAS A PICTURE COCK..CONGRATS...MORE WINS TO COME FOR 20K LINE..

Post Thanks / Like

hmmn..im kinda interested about this line bai ed,
    No wonder you've been winning..again congrats & keep your winning ways...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by khazimline
    hmmn..im kinda interested about this line bai ed,
    No wonder you've been winning..again congrats & keep your winning ways...

more win..to come pare//ang galing

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Mundray,
    Now that I know thru this thread that the 20K is actually a kelso crossed to possum sweater, I can make may own 20K aheheeh.

Bai Luther,
    I've heard that Bruce Barnett is running short of the 20Ks(sort of???) try inquiring or better still thru our friends in Florida(I don't need to mention aguroyyy).

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: 20k Kelso Blood

Bai Mundray,
    Now that I know thru this thread that the 20K is actually a kelso crossed to possum sweater, I can make may own 20K aheheeh.

Bai Luther,
    I've heard that Bruce Barnett is running short of the 20Ks(sort of???) try inquiring or better still thru our friends in Florida(I don't need to mention aguroyyy).
    bai Eds Congrats bai for the wins.....keep it coming....

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Redowl,
    Thank you kumusta ang mga but-an natong mga ka-bayan sa Dammam Area?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras
    Yes, they are ugly looking KELSOS. They have huge heads. I've seen the ROBIE WHITE KELSO of CARSON FARM, and you won't look at it the second time around. The face is like a ROUNDHEAD--not really smooth.

But they have good fighting style. Complete fighters: high flyers with deliberater shuffles.

Consequently, to improve the phenotype (physical feature) of the $20,000 Robbie White Kelso, Carson Farm infused the Dink Fair Kelso, which resulted to beautiful progenies. When crossed with Possum Blackwater Sweaters, they are invincible and come out unscathed in their fights. Parenthetically, 4 full brothers of $20,000-Dink Kelso x Possum won their fights unscathed.

If you want flight, this you should have. But, I'll just opt with Dink's, it's better than the $20,000 Kelso--in my own opunion.

I made a research of this line which would definitely touch on the names of Jessie Horta, Robbie White, Johnny Jumper and Albert "Dink" Fair, although Dink's Kelsos have more power. (Maybe he infused a dash of his Albany.)

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Thank you for the information sir! I think I know where to get an original ugly kelso...hehehe

BantonSpur

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the offspring of a 20K crossed to a YLH Broodcock:

His full brother him at the back:

Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Post Thanks / Like

Bai Redowl,
    Thank you kumusta ang mga but-an natong mga ka-bayan sa Dammam Area?
    Ok ra Bai ed wlay sapayan..Nia mga amigo nato dri banat lang usa para naay ikapangasto sa atung mga pamilya ug sa atung lingaw...
    Kumusta naman diha atua Init man daw kaayu....

sorry to everyone for speaking englisi....

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the offspring of a 20K crossed to a YLH Broodcock:

His full brother him at the back:
    Nice offspring Bai ed..hope mine will come out good....im just anxious to see them gifht and test them.....

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Redowl,
    Mao jud bai ikumusta na lang ko nila bai Reybanz, bai Toneboy, RedMiner, Ambucao and the rest. Yes it's very hot in the Philippines now especially in my place where it is also called Saudi Isabel hex3.