Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Fox Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Red Fox Grey

any info about red fox grey? any experience about this line?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Red Fox Grey

My redfox grey before was just like the fighting style of YellowLeg McLean Hatch(Speed and hardhitting frontal multiple Strokes, with a stylish kind of fighting very smart knows when to sidestep, fly and hit, use billhold and when to use all feet)...50% yellowgreen legged, 25%bluelegged, 10% greenlegged, 10% yellowlegged and 5% whitelegged.

it's a 75% peacomb and 25%str8tcomb...throwback was like kelsohatch (winered whitelegged, str8comb) and Marsh whitehackle grey (spangled, whitelegged, str8comb).

It's the smartest among the family of grey that i had before...it blends with payton hatch breed, bennett grey breed, sweater breed and with toppy greys.
    Last edited by phoenix101; October 15th, 2008 at 01:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix101
    My redfox grey before was just like the fighting style of YellowLeg McLean Hatch(Speed and hardhitting frontal multiple Strokes, with a stylish kind of fighting very smart knows when to sidestep, use billhold and when to use all feet)...50% yellowgreen legged, 25%bluelegged, 10% greenlegged, 10% yellowlegged and 5% whitelegged.

it's a 75% peacomb and 25%str8tcomb...throwback was like kelsohatch (winered whitelegged, str8comb) and Marsh whitehackle grey (spangled, whitelegged, str8comb).

It's the smartest among the family of grey that i had before...it blends with payton hatch breed, bennett grey breed, sweater breed and with toppy greys.

salamat sa info...sa pag kakaalam ko si harold brown ata yung nag breed nitong red fox grey..and mostly greenlegged staight comb.correct me if im wrong mga sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by easy goer

migo EG

REDFOX GREY characteristics depend upon the yard harold brown maintained.. simple fighting style and d'action fighting style, I'm not sure of markings ( DN & RN or Lin) .. pls PM doc bal to ask juanit tejado , coz juanit and saroza fighting them straight since 70's-early2000 ...

Post Thanks / Like

got a hen, very inbred one. crossed it to a regular grey cock( the purity of which i doubt)
    offsprings came out medium station at best.

Fighting style is very flashy, will break and shuffle in mid air for a couple of times. then bring the fight to the ground with multiple blows, its like breeding hatch fowls.

just from my limited experience as an aspiring breeder.

thanks

Post Thanks / Like

This is my local born...RF grey...the original parents direct from Red Fox Farm it is there in my gallery...i just want to share to you how they fought basically in LK...so you will have the idea how they fight...hope this help you

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Great job Marlon!

Post Thanks / Like

just one great blow and done....

Post Thanks / Like

i have the marked left in really strong and powerful in the ground

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=WiNgEd CrEaToR]This is my local born...RF grey...the original parents direct from Red Fox Farm it is there in my gallery...i just want to share to you how they fought basically in LK...so you will have the idea how they fight...hope this help you

[/QUOT

is it a two way crossed already? or pure RF grey? good cutting bird....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Red Fox Grey

Itīs correct! Red Fox Grey is bred by Harold Brown. The more famous line is the Red Fox Silver grey, they look like this: http://sabong.net.ph/gallery/showpho...00/ppuser/1255

They are usually blue or green-legged (occassionally throws yellow), usually straightcomb.

Harold has another line of greys or the grey hatch. Looks almost the same but usually comes peacomb and has red coloring on the wing part.

These greys both Silver grey and Grey Hatch of Harold brown crosses well with any hatch. They are powerful, game, and aggressive birds (sometimes too aggressive though in my opinion).

I hope this help!

salamat sa info...sa pag kakaalam ko si harold brown ata yung nag breed nitong red fox grey..and mostly greenlegged staight comb.correct me if im wrong mga sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WiNgEd CrEaToR
    This is my local born...RF grey...the original parents direct from Red Fox Farm it is there in my gallery...i just want to share to you how they fought basically in LK...so you will have the idea how they fight...hope this help you

0NE BIG SHOT THATS WHATS ITS TAKES

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=easy goer]

[/QUOT

nice question bro...
    RF Grey over Kelso...two way cross!...the kelso's is my winning base line they were local born with imported parents (2 same line not related mixed it)...i got from a friend in CA...if he permit i will post his name (see my gallery)...however, the cutting ability, i'm certain it came from the Red Fox...who knows?

FLIPTHUGZ

[quote=easy goer]

[/QUOT

WOW...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo_46
    0NE BIG SHOT THATS WHATS ITS TAKES
    YES Geronimo...i doubt before to test his time in 22 months old against older cocks...but because he punch so hard i pit him and that's it!...sorry for my late response i almost miss this thread...thanks anyway for a side comment!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=FLIPTHUGZ]

WOW...
    Tanx Flipthugz!

The credit is for the ReD FoX...to Bro Walker and Rochelle for giving me something to hold in...very promising line.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow.... awesome cutting grey how i wish to have this red fox grey. thanks for the video Sir

Post Thanks / Like

ito ang matindi at sna magkaroon din ako nyan...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desertfire
    Wow.... awesome cutting grey how i wish to have this red fox grey. thanks for the video Sir
    Thanks bro for the remarks...you can have this line direct from red fox...just contact Bro Jack and Rochelle...they were very accomodating...

her's the link: http://www.redfoxfowl.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by airwolf0912
    ito ang matindi at sna magkaroon din ako nyan...
    Bro airwolf...thanks din the original cock is in my avatar the papa... just follow the link: http://www.redfoxfowl.com/ i think they got contact person here in PI...

Post Thanks / Like

wow power cutter! RF grey, i just acquired f1 pullet from this rf grey family and im very exited to breed her. any suggestion where to cross them best?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mckurt
    wow power cutter! RF grey, i just acquired f1 pullet from this rf grey family and im very exited to breed her. any suggestion where to cross them best?
    Bro mckurt...i crossed mine with Kelso...RF over kelso hen...that's the FK 8 seconds the outcome...good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

my favorite bloodline HB grey...

Post Thanks / Like

Tama ka at si Harold Brown ang breeder. Yung straightcomb ay Regular Grey blood ni Harold Brown. May peacomb yard din siya at ito ay ang Hatch-Grey blends niya. Ang nasa picture ay mula sa linyada ng isa sa breeder ng may authentic at mahusay na linyada ng Harold Brown Greys na si Paquito Serios ng Negros. Traced back to Mr. Mamie Lacsons' Double Nose line at kung maalala ko ay ito ang 'Pretty Boy' line.

Post Thanks / Like

heres mine...son bred back to mum...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27...kuyawew002.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windjammer2

Tama ka at si Harold Brown ang breeder. Yung straightcomb ay Regular Grey blood ni Harold Brown. May peacomb yard din siya at ito ay ang Hatch-Grey blends niya. Ang nasa picture ay mula sa linyada ng isa sa breeder ng may authentic at mahusay na linyada ng Harold Brown Greys na si Paquito Serios ng Negros. Traced back to Mr. Mamie Lacsons' Double Nose line at kung maalala ko ay ito ang 'Pretty Boy' line.
    Nice Grey!...
    As far as I know the Harold Brown grey strain still exist in the hands of toto Joey Lacson the son of Mamie Lacson and the close friend of Harold Brown the owner of Red Fox Farm, Alabama...
    jovilac is his handle here and he was the one who manage the farm of Circle L' in Mambucal Negros Occidental...mostly old HB strain was being propagated...
    mine was simply just the same line with them but direct from Red Fox Farm 3 yrs. ago...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windjammer2
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...3/IMG_0174.jpg
    No doubt, super talaga ang dating ng Grey na ito. Concerning Paquito Serios, in late 80s to early 90s, I have heard he was one very good and meticulous breeder in Negros. I have also heard a story from a certain Handler around that time, that a group of buyers went to his farm to purchase some battle cocks, Paquits showed them around and buyers have selected 12 heads and when the pricing comes, Paquits told them Php. 8,000 per head and buyers tried to bargain for only Php. 4,000 each and Paquits got insulted and told his helper to get the Armalite and sprayed bullets to the cocks on limber pen and told the buyers to bring the dead cocks for free. Story goes that some of the men in thos buyer group pissed on their pants. L O L. I'm not sure how true the story was but its amazing how the man valued his prized fowls. True blue...

Post Thanks / Like

Up natin for more info

Post Thanks / Like

Red Richardson grey just arrived

Red Fox grey just arived

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=lexlavin32;2422031]
    No doubt, super talaga ang dating ng Grey na ito. Concerning Paquito Serios, in late 80s to early 90s, I have heard he was one very good and meticulous breeder in Negros. I have also heard a story from a certain Handler around that time, that a group of buyers went to his farm to purchase some battle cocks, Paquits showed them around and buyers have selected 12 heads and when the pricing comes, Paquits told them Php. 8,000 per head and buyers tried to bargain for only Php. 4,000 each and Paquits got insulted and told his helper to get the Armalite and sprayed bullets to the cocks on limber pen and told the buyers to bring the dead cocks for free. Story goes that some of the men in thos buyer group pissed on their pants. L O L. I'm not sure how true the story was but its amazing how the man valued his prized fowls. True
    its a myth