Thread: Hataw Pinoy TV show

Post Thanks / Like

Hataw Pinoy TV show

Dear Cockmates,

Do you guys know if Hataw Pinoy is uploading some of its segments on You Tube? I am searching for a segment on the show that was featured about two or three weeks ago.

I would appreciate any help or links you can share. Again this is from the last 2 or 3 weeks ago.

TJ

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hataw Pinoy TV show

Quote Originally Posted by trapperjohn
    Dear Cockmates,

Do you guys know if Hataw Pinoy is uploading some of its segments on You Tube? I am searching for a segment on the show that was featured about two or three weeks ago.

I would appreciate any help or links you can share. Again this is from the last 2 or 3 weeks ago.

TJ
    see this guy's videos!!! http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jopepan&view=videos
    hope this helps if u can find what u'r looking for in this thread!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blackjack,

thanks a lot for that quick response. i went to that link and i PM'ed the guy who uploaded it asking for some pretty recent uploads.

thanks again,

Tj

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Cockmates,

TJ
    sir me too im looking for videos or who watch last nov 9, 2008 featured batangas farm something...tnx for starting this thread

Post Thanks / Like

omar,

i think we are talking about the same edition. i talked to our handler last week and he told me that Eddie Bagatsing (?) of the Hataw Pinoy crew were at the Darasa Cockpit in Tanauan City and they featured some of the local farms there. but your date is Nov 9 though. Our handler said this happened about two weeks ago.

i should verify with him the exact date. i just checked the link that BlackJack shared. there are 28 uploaded videos but the most recent one was done 3 months ago. so the show we are looking for is not among them.

just share if you chance upon something....

TJ

Post Thanks / Like

omar,

i think we are talking about the same edition. i talked to our handler last week and he told me that Eddie Bagatsing (?) of the Hataw Pinoy crew were at the Darasa Cockpit in Tanauan City and they featured some of the local farms there. but your date is Nov 9 though. Our handler said this happened about two weeks ago.

i should verify with him the exact date. i just checked the link that BlackJack shared. there are 28 uploaded videos but the most recent one was done 3 months ago. so the show we are looking for is not among them.

TJ
    yah sir im sure that it is n0v9 my handler told me bout that i just want to watch it i have to see about a guy and the farm...pls pm me if you have a link or something or found on the web on the youtube is very late segments..tnx

Post Thanks / Like

is this episode about director joven's farm? i was with him last monday and what i know is he's a share holder of the cockpit... anyway, if you guys are able to find the means to see that episode again please post the link here... thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Pix picasso,

Here's what our handler told me last week:

Jun Sevilla (Commissioner or former Commisioner of Horseracing) who has a farm in Malvar fought a rooster at the Darasa Cockpit weeks ago. The Hataw Pinoy crew was there and they liked Jun Sevilla's rooster and asked if they can feature his farm but apparently Jun Sevilla didn't oblige because his farm is not clean or what have you, baka di ayos nung araw na yon. So Joven (who is one of many promoters of Darasa Cockpit, not stockholder I think) referred our farm instead, Gamebird Farm, which is only 3 miles from the cockpit. He knows the people in our farm so it was so nice of him to have facilitated this Hataw Pinoy feature segment.

I understand the other original stockholders of the Darasa Cockpit have moved to the new Malvar cockpit because of some policy differences with Ka Unsoy. So Ka Unsoy offered great promotion deals with anybody who wants to promote hackfights in Darasa - Joven is just one of a dozen - so they say...

This may not be all true, but basically, that's how I heard it from my sources.

I haven't found any uploads of that Hataw Pinoy segment featuring our farm. Good thing is, many viewers liked our Broodcocks, specially when they were sparred. We are now getting a lot of text messages and calls inquiring about our materials - stags, trios etc..

Hopefully we can sell some soon.

TJ

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Pix picasso,

Here's what our handler told me last week:

Jun Sevilla (Commissioner or former Commisioner of Horseracing) who has a farm in Malvar fought a rooster at the Darasa Cockpit weeks ago. The Hataw Pinoy crew was there and they liked Jun Sevilla's rooster and asked if they can feature his farm but apparently Jun Sevilla didn't oblige because his farm is not clean or what have you, baka di ayos nung araw na yon. So Joven (who is one of many promoters of Darasa Cockpit, not stockholder I think) referred our farm instead, Gamebird Farm, which is only 3 miles from the cockpit. He knows the people in our farm so it was so nice of him to have facilitated this Hataw Pinoy feature segment.

I understand the other original stockholders of the Darasa Cockpit have moved to the new Malvar cockpit because of some policy differences with Ka Unsoy. So Ka Unsoy offered great promotion deals with anybody who wants to promote hackfights in Darasa - Joven is just one of a dozen - so they say...

This may not be all true, but basically, that's how I heard it from my sources.

I haven't found any uploads of that Hataw Pinoy segment featuring our farm. Good thing is, many viewers liked our Broodcocks, specially when they were sparred. We are now getting a lot of text messages and calls inquiring about our materials - stags, trios etc..

Hopefully we can sell some soon.

TJ
    sir tj puno po inbox nyo may pm po ako

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Pix,

so you are from Darasa, Tanauan or Malvar?

kabatakan ko rin sina Aldrin, kabatian ko rin si Kap Ablao at sina Teban dahil malimit akong magsabong sa Darasa dati.. Pati yung misis ni Ka Unsoy kabatian ko pag kumakain ako sa canteen nila... Taga Baltimore kasi anak nya at alam nyang balikbayan din ako.

baka magkilala pa tayo?

TJ

Post Thanks / Like

omar,

na empty ko na lahat ng inbox mails ko.. sige pm ka na..

tj

Post Thanks / Like

omar,

TJ
    sir videos being uploaded at hataw pinoy are old releases....
    they are very late!