Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: ray hoskin

  1. #1
    Member Elhungaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toronto/Dgo. Mexico
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like

    ray hoskin

    i have some questions about ray hoskyn about his life and about his gamefowl. a mexican magazine si going to give a price roy hoskin trio but you has to complete some question about this famous breeder about his life and his blond line.. general life

  2. #2
    Member Elhungaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toronto/Dgo. Mexico
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    can someone here help me know his biography .

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Unhappy Re: ray hoskin

    I'm sorry my friend all I can say is that when I was younger (17S) I hab knew many birds that one friend in mexico bougth to Mr Ray Hoskin, they were grey, heavy feathers, fasters and super game, and the others were red with Yellow leg, and Super power ... surely I miss this fowls ... the two bloods were impressive, my friend crossed this two lines for many years .... I am sure that he won more than 90% of these crosses .. the late Mr. Jesus Campos also handled the mr Ray Hoskinīs fowls ......

    Today I not sure, but I think the Cris Nesmith still have this blood of greys fowls ......

    if the roosters of today are at least half of it consisting of fowls of years ago, sure I would seek them.

    Sorry my friend it`s all I know.

    JG

  4. #4
    Member Elhungaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Toronto/Dgo. Mexico
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    tanks fro your replay

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    i am not sure if he breeds humans but i know for sure that he is a legend in gamefowl breeding...i have some of his greys and ylh...they are excellent birds...

  6. #6
    CyberFriends jon_elasigue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,905
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    i am not sure if he breeds humans but i know for sure that he is a legend in gamefowl breeding...i have some of his greys and ylh...they are excellent birds...
    Happy Birthday Sir Kogmohon....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    thank you jon and it's good to hear from you...

  8. #8
    Member lon051500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    KSA/ILOKOSLOVALIA
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    sir kogmohon u sell some of your pure ylh ray hoskin pullet or stag?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Quote Originally Posted by lon051500
    sir kogmohon u sell some of your pure ylh ray hoskin pullet or stag?

    sorry...i don't have anything to sell...all my produce in this line were stolen by my own people...

  10. #10
    Member vanjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bacolod City, Negros. Occidental
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    I have a 2year old hen hoskins pure grey its been inbred for more than 20years its very game super power

  11. #11
    Member vanjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bacolod City, Negros. Occidental
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    im selling it very cheap

  12. #12
    Senior Member christen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    http://sphinx11
    Posts
    750
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    my ray hoskins grey hen banded by roadmaster,
    hoskins family are close family friend of pete rodriguez family.

    http://burjamwarriors.multiply.com/p..._Lemon_RI_RN#1

  13. #13
    Moderator george's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    sorry...i don't have anything to sell...all my produce in this line were stolen by my own people...
    Kogmohon,

    This sounds awfully familiar. I had Asil /Blackwater Sweater crosses that were all stolen by my people. Those were the best-looking Asil grades we produced. We never got to fight them but ,obviously, somebody wanted and had been winning with them....one-by-one those grades were walking out of our farm through the backdoor.

    Unbelievable how people could bite you like a snake. To my ex-handler and my ex-driver, you guys were too good for this world, I hope the Lord takes both you.

    George
    visit us at [url]www.geocities.com/c_and_s_gamefarm/MainPage.html[/url]

  14. #14
    CyberFriends
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    laspinas munti
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Thumbs up Re: ray hoskin

    george so sorry to hear that... but it does sound familliar.
    I have not been able to fight for 3 years now cause every year
    my own people steals from me.
    the last ones who did it got caught and is now in jail.

    I have a new set of workers hope this time they are okey.

  15. #15
    Senior Member ManiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Quote Originally Posted by george
    Kogmohon,

    This sounds awfully familiar. I had Asil /Blackwater Sweater crosses that were all stolen by my people. Those were the best-looking Asil grades we produced. We never got to fight them but ,obviously, somebody wanted and had been winning with them....one-by-one those grades were walking out of our farm through the backdoor.

    Unbelievable how people could bite you like a snake. To my ex-handler and my ex-driver, you guys were too good for this world, I hope the Lord takes both you.

    George

    amen brother!!!! amen....

    LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS...

  16. #16
    Moderator george's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon
    george so sorry to hear that... but it does sound familliar.
    I have not been able to fight for 3 years now cause every year
    my own people steals from me.
    the last ones who did it got caught and is now in jail.

    I have a new set of workers hope this time they are okey.

    GD,

    I guess it happens more often than I thought. We're down but not out. Better things are yet to come.
    visit us at [url]www.geocities.com/c_and_s_gamefarm/MainPage.html[/url]

  17. #17
    Member lon051500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    KSA/ILOKOSLOVALIA
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    sorry to hear bout that sir..its really hard to get honest and loyal boys.hope youll have in the future.

  18. #18
    Member vanjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bacolod City, Negros. Occidental
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    Ahem it always happen to those who are very kind me im quiting cant stand it anymore

  19. #19
    Member secondwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    151
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: ray hoskin

    This is a good bloodline to start with...

    For more than 25+ years & still i'm using this line as baseline...both the grey & YLH.

    Goodluck to All!

    Cheerz!

Similar Threads

  1. joe sanford ray hoskin ylh
    By Darkside in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 17th, 2013, 01:14 AM
  2. Ray Hoskin Grey
    By dick bais in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2008, 01:06 AM
  3. Stuart Or Hoskin Yl Mclean....which One Is Better For!!
    By SheltonRH in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 8th, 2008, 01:57 AM
  4. Ray Hoskin grey
    By Lu!$ M@r+inez in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 28th, 2007, 12:03 AM
  5. Ray Hoskin Grey
    By josevgl in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 24th, 2006, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •