Thread: Roy Brady Fowl

Post Thanks / Like

Roy Brady Fowl

Anyone personally try his fowl?he was featured in the philippine mag before and im interested in trying his Radios and Greys.

aurora gold

Re: Roy Brady Fowl

Quote Originally Posted by BUKOL2
    Anyone personally try his fowl?he was featured in the philippine mag before and im interested in trying his Radios and Greys.
    i think liza galore has fowl from him.the sweater of liza galore is from roy brady......i think

Post Thanks / Like

Hi..! Bukol2

Here in Mexico, Roy brady bloods are awelso, many of the local top breeder have brady fowl,
    mainly his radios, they are good cutters and they Know how to win.
    I like the grays/sweater cross.

you aren't wrong with him......TOP QUALITY FOWLS but you ll need spend some money.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a chance to talk to roy brady over the phone, according to him his radios came p comb. Is that true?

Post Thanks / Like

Jgmadrid
    Thats what i have been hearing from my mexican friends he is one of the best breeders in short knife and his dont come cheap.just curious if someone has been doing well with them in the philippines.

Post Thanks / Like

doesn't mike middleton carry some of his lines?

Post Thanks / Like

I have his gray ..They are very good..

[
    Last edited by mountain view; November 19th, 2008 at 03:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mountain view

[
    Verry Good looking grey you have there Mountain View...!

Post Thanks / Like

One friend in CA. Just pay today a single rooster radio to mr. Brady per $ 1200 dlls, I think this week, I will take it to mex. and if he want the hen, this BABY will cost $500, but my friend is thinking about it. if this lady or j adkins.

well, everything is good to get good roosters, or what do you think...?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mountain view
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c37/par5/MVC-028S.jpg
    [
    Rick,do the greys you sent to Jim in PI has Roy Brady's blood?The mt.view greys offsprings are putting W's for Jim.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

good day,
    i got radio hen from brady aunthentic and banded by brady. I already cross this Radio hen of Brady to a Radio of JJ but they came out more on ground fight i dont know what happen. When i ask about the jj radio to Mr. Biboy Enriquez he said that JJ radio is a vertical fight, maybe the side of hen the radio of Brady.

james wolf

slickwizzard, the greys rick sent were battlecrosses, his own breeding, albany greys, jmoore albany blood oscar a grey blood i believe. i've crossed them twice , 2006 to lancey de la torre lemongrey hens (all 3 wins), 2007 the pullets to a gilmore hatch broodcock (2 wins & 1 draw), with plenty offspring to fight this spring as cocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Post some pics of these Roy Brady Radios please!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sir good looking chicken, nice....

Post Thanks / Like

My uncle uses David Brady's Grey for short knife. He crossed his Ernest Atkins Hens with his David Brady's Grey and the result were outstanding. High breakers, extremely game and power to spare. Very hard to lose in the short knife.

Post Thanks / Like

The ones i like are the ones my mexican friend crossed the Roy Brady radio over Roy Brady greys good chickens for the mexican and filipino show.Im still trying to get some from him but hes all sold out.Hope to get some to send to PI.

stryker66

this is an authentic Roy Brady Radio ( picture avatar ) yeah, they are mostly grounders, they are the real ground for pound demons....these are heavy hitters and punishing punchers. You put them down, don't even blink because they can really shake the ground. The only breed close to how they fight as far as I know and experience is the deadly dink fair lawnmower sweater lines...I have them too!!!! Both vicious killers...they strike like assassins.....

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the pic. He's a nice one! You have anymore? Do you ever get white streamers on your radios? thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by stryker66
    this is an authentic Roy Brady Radio ( picture avatar ) yeah, they are mostly grounders, they are the real ground for pound demons....these are heavy hitters and punishing punchers. You put them down, don't even blink because they can really shake the ground. The only breed close to how they fight as far as I know and experience is the deadly dink fair lawnmower sweater lines...I have them too!!!! Both vicious killers...they strike like assassins.....

Post Thanks / Like

wow thats a nice radio

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by annmarie
    good day,
    i got radio hen from brady aunthentic and banded by brady. I already cross this Radio hen of Brady to a Radio of JJ but they came out more on ground fight i dont know what happen. When i ask about the jj radio to Mr. Biboy Enriquez he said that JJ radio is a vertical fight, maybe the side of hen the radio of Brady.

I don't know if you already know that R. Brady's Radio has Hatch blood on it...don't be surprise if they come out green legged and pea comb.

stryker66

Quote Originally Posted by 7th_Syndicate
    thanks for the pic. He's a nice one! You have anymore? Do you ever get white streamers on your radios? thanks again.

yes, they have white streamers on their tails and wing feathers...the one in the picture is an 8 months old stag...I will age him a bit and will be use for breeding...I intentionally did not cut the comb and wattles so I may not force to fight him....

stryker66

Quote Originally Posted by BUKOL2
    wow thats a nice radio

thanks brother....

stryker66

Quote Originally Posted by cocker123
    I don't know if you already know that R. Brady's Radio has Hatch blood on it...don't be surprise if they come out green legged and pea comb.

I am not an expert on this but as far as I know, radios are a combination of kelso and whitehackles....but correct me if I am wrong....

Post Thanks / Like

I am not an expert on this but as far as I know, radios are a combination of kelso and whitehackles....but correct me if I am wrong....

Thats what my mexican breeder told me too...and yes his are awsome ground pounders when fought in short knife.he crosses them to the roy brady greys for his long knife customers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 7th_Syndicate
    Post some pics of these Roy Brady Radios please!!!
    F1 from RB banded bc
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...radionov08.jpg

aurora gold

the original radio were 1/2 whitehackle 1/2 murphy.......as told by johnny jumper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aurora gold
    the original radio were 1/2 whitehackle 1/2 murphy.......as told by johnny jumper

Yes, you're right...but when JJ give to R.Brady to breed for him then Brady infuse something and have better result than JJ..then when JJ ask him for brood fowl he refused..that's why they're not in good term. Rbrady Radios is Different than JJ now.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for d info

aurora gold

this is taken from the interview done by cockfights magazine with roy brady.

cockfights magazine: Can you tell us about the fighting style of your radios?
    roy brady: Well,they just fight,THEY HAVE NO BRAINS.and they do cut good.they usually killed or got killed.I`ve never seen a lot of roosters out break them and out cut them.

cockfights magazine: Can you tell us about the characteristics or physical appearance of the radio you`d had until now?
    roy brady: most of them will lemon hackled roosters.you know what i mean?but you`ll get dark looking once in a while.but,i got as many dark ones because i got 3/16 hatch blood in them.

the original radio rooster that i know i had was peacomb.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JEDVA
    Good job on this stag, bro! Awesome...