Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: $5000 Sweater: BLACKWATER's or DINK FAIR's?

Post Thanks / Like

$5000 Sweater: BLACKWATER's or DINK FAIR's?

$5000 DOLLAR LINE SWEATER: BLACKWATER's or DINK FAIR's?

The SWEATER is one of the most (if not the most) famous bloodline to this date.

There are other strains and bloodlines that are making a name like the Cowan Roundhead (Junior Belt), Kearny Whitehackle (Steve Sturm, Floyd Gurley), Agilahas Bulik, Lizares Whites, etc.

Of course, credit is due to the HULSEY which is the bloodline that is claimed to be the most famous of all the bloodlines, in the Philippines and the United States and other parts of the cockfighting world during the reign of John Henry "Duke" Hulsey. Lance Dela Torre said that 'you are not a breeder if you do not breed the "LEMONS".

$5000 DOLLAR LINE SWEATER

Many cockers claim that among the Sweaters, the $5000 Sweater is the best Sweater strain that is fit for the Philippine long knife of cockfighting.

Since the fame of the Sweaters began, it was always Carol NeSmith's $5000 Sweater that has been reigning supreme in top Derbies in the Philippines. Subsequently, however, and presently, Dink Fair's $5000 Sweater is now one of those "must have" bloodlines.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR $5000 SWEATER AND LET'S COMPARE WHICH BREEDER IS BETTER.

IS IT THE $5000 SWEATER OF DINK FAIR or BLACKWATER?

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

DINK FAIR $5000 SWEATER

http://bentahan.com.ph/uploaded/c833...8fc581cc26.jpg

BLACKWATER $5000 SWEATER
    http://www.rlfarm.e-gamefarm.com/blo...19p1040729.jpg
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; November 25th, 2008 at 10:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: $5000 Sweater: BLACKWATER's or DINK FAIR's?

i prefer the possum line...i get better result wen cross to my hi-action hatches...

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Go For The Winning Line 3 Wsc Champion, Blackwater Farm Neither Possum Or $5000 Line, Remember Dink Only Borrowed This Precious Fowls To Carol Nesmith.

Yfis
    Srs

Post Thanks / Like

COMPARING THE BLACKWATER POSSUM with THE $5000

It is all about preference.

Based on the story how each Sweater strain got their names, I believe the $5000 should get more credit.

Carol NeSmith said that the $5000 Sweater was a winning cock which was being bought for $5000 because it is a multi-winner rooster.

On the other hand, the POSSUM Sweater was coined because the Sweater hen survived from the attack of a POSSUM.

Based on the story of each strain, you decide which is a better gamestrain.

BLACKWATER vs. DINK FAIR $5000 SWEATER

It is true that based on the World Slasher Cup it is the Blackwater $5000 or Possum that has been winning through Nene Abello and Francis Lomunsad and also the NeSmiths as well. They even get the championships more than once which proves that the winning percentage of the Blackwater Sweater is conclusive.

On the other hand, it is JM Fantastic who uses the DINK FAIR $5000 SWEATER, and he gets good scores (5W's), but could not really get the title. Of course, it would be unfair to judge, because there are many other factors. But as humans, we just could not help but to notice.

DINK FAIR'S BORROWED STOCKS

I heard from Dink Fair that the Possum Broodock and two $5000 Dollar hens were loaned to him by Blackwater Farms. He claims that he made them fit for the short knife type of cockfighting (Mexico). Mexico gets the big bulk of the produce, before it goes to the Philippines, save on exceptional circumstances.

I heard breeders say that the DINK FAIR SWEATER is the least among the Sweater heirarchy. Nevertheless, it is apparent that the Dink Fair Sweaters are proliferating in the sabong (cockfighting) community.

Perhaps, because Chris NeSmith breeds differently from his father. Maybe, the infusion of Junior Belt's bloodlines made some improvements. But then again, its all speculations.

The pit is the true test.

To those who have experience with the $5000 of Blackwater and Dink Fair, please share your experiences.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

clickfish

Quote Originally Posted by tres_mentiras

Perhaps, because Chris NeSmith breeds differently from his father. Maybe, the infusion of Junior Belt's bloodlines made some improvements. But then again, its all speculations.

To those who have experience with the $5000 of Blackwater and Dink Fair, please share your experiences.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    i had my sweaters from dink, the one's from Carol was better but it's different now that the son is breeding. Dink maybe is more experience and knows what to do best

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clickfish
    i had my sweaters from dink, the one's from Carol was better but it's different now that the son is breeding. Dink maybe is more experience and knows what to do best
    I am no Sweater man....But I think Chris has been champion and in the money several times in the WSD...I have yet to see Dink Fair there....I think Chris is as good a breeder as any.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shanebo
    I am no Sweater man....But I think Chris has been champion and in the money several times in the WSD...I have yet to see Dink Fair there....I think Chris is as good a breeder as any.

Chris NeSmith admits, however, that he is better than his father in raising chicks, because he has the patience to wait for the chicks to grow and moult as cocks. On the contrary, Carol NeSmith does not like those biddies, but prefers them when they are already ready for battle.

What is interesting however, is that Chris NeSmith admits that he is not as good a selector than his dad. In breeding, proper selection dictates the name of the game. If you failed to select the proper broodcock this year, you'll ruin the strain as time goes by, and it is very hard to correct it--if not impossible.

Nevertheless, assuming, that Carol NeSmith is better selector than Chris and on the other hand, the son is a better feeder than his dad, it could never be denied that when the Blackwater Farms is in the hands of Chris NeSmith, it could still win in the World Slasher Cup.

However, if I were to chose who is a better breeder between Chris NeSmith and Nene Abello, I'll go to the latter. The latter is a UP Los Banos Agriculture Graduate. He surely knows the intricacies of raising and breeding. True enough, it could be seen from his stocks. Actually, Nene Abello's Sweaters although also Blackwater are more handsome than those coming from the States. He just could not get the recognition like what the Blackwater Farms get--maybe due to collonial mentality and crab mentality Filipinos have.

DINK FAIR SWEATER

I know the man is a dedicated breeder, and has now made friendship with Junior Belt. He is now infusing the Cowan Roundhead with the Sweaters.

However, as to Cowan Roundheads, I don't think this bloodline has made its name just like the Sweaters. You could fight the Sweaters "PURE or Straight", but those COWANS don't play as well when PURE. It's best when crossed with the Kearny Whitehackles. They just became so popular, but I think the Cowan craze is already fading. Unlike the Sweaters which will always be there.

Just sharing my thoughts.

I'm beginning to shunt to the Blackwater Sweaters $5000. Dink Fair Sweaters still has to prove something based on the comments.

Please post more, and if you have pictures it would be wonderful to see and compare.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Dink Fair - honest, reliable breeder

Chris Nesmith - sometimes you get good ones, other times you get bad ones.

It's your call...

Post Thanks / Like

i like both.........

Post Thanks / Like

bump....................

Post Thanks / Like

It is all about preference.

Based on the story how each Sweater strain got their names, I believe the $5000 should get more credit.

Carol NeSmith said that the $5000 Sweater was a winning cock which was being bought for $5000 because it is a multi-winner rooster.

On the other hand, the POSSUM Sweater was coined because the Sweater hen survived from the attack of a POSSUM.

Based on the story of each strain, you decide which is a better gamestrain.

BLACKWATER vs. DINK FAIR $5000 SWEATER

It is true that based on the World Slasher Cup it is the Blackwater $5000 or Possum that has been winning through Nene Abello and Francis Lomunsad and also the NeSmiths as well. They even get the championships more than once which proves that the winning percentage of the Blackwater Sweater is conclusive.

On the other hand, it is JM Fantastic who uses the DINK FAIR $5000 SWEATER, and he gets good scores (5W's), but could not really get the title. Of course, it would be unfair to judge, because there are many other factors. But as humans, we just could not help but to notice.

DINK FAIR'S BORROWED STOCKS

I heard from Dink Fair that the Possum Broodock and two $5000 Dollar hens were loaned to him by Blackwater Farms. He claims that he made them fit for the short knife type of cockfighting (Mexico). Mexico gets the big bulk of the produce, before it goes to the Philippines, save on exceptional circumstances.

I heard breeders say that the DINK FAIR SWEATER is the least among the Sweater heirarchy. Nevertheless, it is apparent that the Dink Fair Sweaters are proliferating in the sabong (cockfighting) community.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Tres Mentiras,

Three of the most recently crowned WSC champs (ie.,Honey Yu, Cito Alberto, Gen-Gen Arayata etc.) one way or another used Dink Fair Sweater lines to win their WSC titles. And from whom did they get their Dink Sweater lines?.. You guessed it right folks- from Atty. Jun Mendoza. But do not take my word for it, Cito, Gen-Gen and Honey acknowledged on print that they got their start of the Dink Sweater lines from JM Fantastic. LOL

Super Fly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by super fly

Tres Mentiras,

Three of the most recently crowned WSC champs (ie.,Honey Yu, Cito Alberto, Gen-Gen Arayata etc.) one way or another used Dink Fair Sweater lines to win their WSC titles. And from whom did they get their Dink Sweater lines?.. You guessed it right folks- from Atty. Jun Mendoza. But do not take my word for it, Cito, Gen-Gen and Honey acknowledged on print that they got their start of the Dink Sweater lines from JM Fantastic. LOL

Super Fly
    Thanks for the information. It makes the thread more interesting.

Gen Gen Arayata is a grandslam champion--winning the WSC, Bakbakan and other derbies all over the Philippines. I have heard of Honey Yu and Cito Alberto as well, but they are not as famous as AGILAHAS.

As claimed that they used DINK FAIR SWEATERS of Atty. Jun Mendoza of JM Fantastic, I could not still reconcile that the $5000 of DINK FAIR is better than the (old) $5000 Sweater of Blackwater.

WHY???

They used it for infusion. We all know that Gen Gen Arayata is famous with his BULIKS and not with the DINK FAIR SWEATERS.

In addition, let us say that the above-mentioned names truly used the $5000 DINK FAIR SWEATERS coming from Atty. JUN MENDOZA, it just gives us the conclusion that the three are better breeders than the source. Has JM Fantastic won the WSC???

Apparently, however, it seems that Atty. Mendoza is more gearing towards his Flarry Eyed Greys crossed with Cowan Roundheads than sticking with his Dink Fair Sweaters. Let's do the math.

Comparing the success of the DINK FAIR SWEATERS with the BLACKWATER, I believe Blackwater should still receive merit. Why? Blackwater Sweaters are being fought Straight or PURE and they win and make Champions out of their breeders. Yes, some of the Blackwater Sweater breeders infuse, but they surely show some Pure ones too and they win.

Just have not seen anyone really successful with the Dink Fair Sweaters. Those who have those Dink Fair Sweaters are JM Fantastic (who claims that his stocks are similar as Dinks) and RED GAMEFARM.

It's seems they are not yet to be compared with the achievements of the $5000 Sweater of Blackwater.

However, I think it's because the Dink Fair Sweater is built for the short knife. I think it was bred with the Albanys and the Kelsos. But I think it has more Albany blood for gameness.

God bless.

Post Thanks / Like

SUPER FLY,

It's nice to see you in this thread. Heard you are close to Atty. Jun Mendoza. Panyeros???

I phoned him before (last year) when he was featured by the late Emoy Gorgonia in TUKAAN with his American friends. He is very accommodating and true enough has the best Dink Fair Sweaters in the Philippines. It's like going to the farm of Dink Fair, only you will know that chickens in Laguna are the Aces in Oklahoma.

During that time, he is already experimenting with his Cowan Roundheads from Junior Belt.

As you said, if he is a Roundhead Man, maybe that's why we don't see too much Dink Fair Sweaters winning in the pit, but JM Fantastic Reds and Greys.

With regard the Cowan Roundheads, I'm sure everyone wants to have some of those, but it has not yet stood the test of time. Winning in the pits is different from dominating the sabong community which I believe the Lemons and Sweater have achieved. Zamboanga Whites had their share, but not now.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. It makes the thread more interesting.

Gen Gen Arayata is a grandslam champion--winning the WSC, Bakbakan and other derbies all over the Philippines. I have heard of Honey Yu and Cito Alberto as well, but they are not as famous as AGILAHAS.

As claimed that they used DINK FAIR SWEATERS of Atty. Jun Mendoza of JM Fantastic, I could not still reconcile that the $5000 of DINK FAIR is better than the (old) $5000 Sweater of Blackwater.

WHY???

They used it for infusion. We all know that Gen Gen Arayata is famous with his BULIKS and not with the DINK FAIR SWEATERS.

In addition, let us say that the above-mentioned names truly used the $5000 DINK FAIR SWEATERS coming from Atty. JUN MENDOZA, it just gives us the conclusion that the three are better breeders than the source. Has JM Fantastic won the WSC???

Apparently, however, it seems that Atty. Mendoza is more gearing towards his Flarry Eyed Greys crossed with Cowan Roundheads than sticking with his Dink Fair Sweaters. Let's do the math.

Comparing the success of the DINK FAIR SWEATERS with the BLACKWATER, I believe Blackwater should still receive merit. Why? Blackwater Sweaters are being fought Straight or PURE and they win and make Champions out of their breeders. Yes, some of the Blackwater Sweater breeders infuse, but they surely show some Pure ones too and they win.

Just have not seen anyone really successful with the Dink Fair Sweaters. Those who have those Dink Fair Sweaters are JM Fantastic (who claims that his stocks are similar as Dinks) and RED GAMEFARM.

It's seems they are not yet to be compared with the achievements of the $5000 Sweater of Blackwater.

However, I think it's because the Dink Fair Sweater is built for the short knife. I think it was bred with the Albanys and the Kelsos. But I think it has more Albany blood for gameness.

God bless.
    True. Dink will be the first to tell you that to win in the LK you need only a quarter of the Sweater blood. I don't think Chris or Nene would fight pure Sweater 5k in the WSC...Are you privy to what they are fighting? They "may" have fought pure ones "occasionally" but surely most of what Nene would fight are Sweater/RH or Sweater Hi-Action or a three way cross of such lines. Nene will be the one to tell you that. And I am yet to come across an interview of Nene speaking about the 5k blood. He just calls them Sweaters. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

For me, I guess it's from the blood foundation wherever the source came from. Earlier, it was mentioned that Dink got loaned stocks from Blackwater. From then on, he made name of his own sweater lines. Therefore, the credit still goes to the BLACKWATER farm.

I got this broodcock produced over inbreeding (no outside blood infusion) from my kumpare which he eventually got the original hen for more than a decade now from Robert So (in tandem with Nene Abello and Carol Nesmith won a WSC sometime in late 90's).

Whatever line I crossed now with this broodcock "NICK's". Crossed it with a BB sweater hen that produced 8 male - all of them won with 2 are already multi winners. I crossed it with a stinger grey from the Cojuangcos and 3 already won at their early age of 11 - 14 months.

By the way, this broodcock is a blemished winning 3 battles and his only scar is losing his one eye.

aurora gold

from the $5000 line history mentioned above
    the breeding of the original $5000 line broodcock of carol nesmith
    to radio broodhens of johnny jumper was not mentioned
    the offsprings of this very mating made a record in sunset
    their team were champion in all three weapons.....gaff,shortknife and longknife

Post Thanks / Like

True. Dink will be the first to tell you that to win in the LK you need only a quarter of the Sweater blood. I don't think Chris or Nene would fight pure Sweater 5k in the WSC...Are you privy to what they are fighting? They "may" have fought pure ones "occasionally" but surely most of what Nene would fight are Sweater/RH or Sweater Hi-Action or a three way cross of such lines. Nene will be the one to tell you that. And I am yet to come across an interview of Nene speaking about the 5k blood. He just calls them Sweaters. LOL
    Raffy Blackwater WRV entry of Nene Abello, Willy Villarica and Chris NeSmith won the World Slasher Cup two or three years ago ("solo" if I remember right).

During those times, I read that out of the 8 cocks, 3 are PURE SWEATERS. Nene Abello uses his Sweater-Ray Hoskins YLH, Sweater-RH and Sweater-Hi-Action Hatch, but most of the time, he fights those imported from the Blackwater Farms. In fact, there was an incident where those imported ones drowned in Nene's farm when flood came in his premises due to faulty construction of the road. (That's the background of the story).

In terms of experience, I believe, Dink Fair is more of a cocker than a gambler, thus he does not go to the Philippines unlike the Blackwater Farms. A big difference between them is that Blackwater Farms personally test their birds here, while Dink just have his buyers do the pitting. It says a lot, because it's a different story to see your birds in the pit--the breeder knows how to improve his birds.

Dink could say that you'll only need 1/4 Dink Sweater for the long-knife, because he admits that his Sweaters are built for the short-knife. Most gamefarms in America produce for Mexico where short-knife is the game, and the fraction goes to the Philippines.

From observation, I think his Sweaters are heavy on the Albanys (power fowl), thus it has a different body, lots of bottom and cutting power and quite hot.

Blackwater Sweaters, on the other hand, have a great take off flight, and a defensive fighter and a good cutter as well. I believe Sweaters could be fought pure. This bloodline weaves and side-steps and are quite brainy.

Blackwater Farms admit to possess the $5000 Line and the Possum. However, from some experiences of the breeders, I believe they use more the $5000 than the POSSUMS. POSSUMS are more aggressive, and requires infusion. (That's what I heard)

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; November 27th, 2008 at 06:05 AM.

aurora gold

Blackwater Farms admit to possess the $5000 Line and the Possum. However, from some experiences of the breeders, I believe they use more the $5000 than the POSSUMS. POSSUMS are more aggressive, and requires infusion. (That's what I heard)

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    when chris nesmith was posting here
    he mentioned that they used possum intensively
    to produce their battlecrosses
    due to possum`s rapid fire shuffling ability
    they would always breed the possum on the hen side
    Last edited by aurora gold; November 27th, 2008 at 06:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

BLACKWATER FARMS POST: (2006)

"At the WSD: he fought (2) pure sweaters, (1) 7/8 sweater 1/8 yellow leg hatch, (1)5/8 sweater 3/8 yellow leg hatch, (1) 3-way cross(short knife rooster that lost), (1) 3/4 sweater 1/4 yellow leg hatch, (2) 3/4 sweater 1/4(out of daddy's pen) "forget it guys he's not going to tell you what the 1/4 out of daddy's pen is" Kelly"

Correction: It was in 2006 and Raffy Blackwater WRV won with 2 other entries.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Here you discuss the 5000 Line.
    Please explain where the GOLDEN BOY line fits into Dinks Line.
    Does Blackwater also have that line?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by star cross
    Here you discuss the 5000 Line.
    Please explain where the GOLDEN BOY line fits into Dinks Line.
    Does Blackwater also have that line?
    Well, Dink Fair's Sweaters originated from the BLACKWATER POSSUM and $5000.

The GOLDEN BOY, LAWNMOWER, CASH(?) were just the names coined by Dink Fair and Jun Mendoza to name those strains developed by DINK FAIR in using the Sweaters.

God bless.

AURORA GOLD,

It's true. Sabong has lots of factors to consider.

It's an advantage to have good stocks, but having the talent to select makes superb fighting warriors deliver the W's.

Post Thanks / Like

you guys forgot Red Farm of Raffy Campos and Edwin Aranez.they have consistently been winning in the LGBA circuit and their blood stock is straight from Dink

Post Thanks / Like

"[quote=tres_mentiras]Well, Dink Fair's Sweaters originated from the BLACKWATER POSSUM and $5000.

The GOLDEN BOY, LAWNMOWER, CASH(?) were just the names coined by Dink Fair and Jun Mendoza to name those strains developed by DINK FAIR in using the Sweaters."

Tres Mentiras,

Your right on target. The Dink Fair Sweaters are a blend of the Possum/5k lines. JM would call the original breeding that produced Bad Cat, Storm Cat, Cash, Golden boy etc. and some of Dinks' famous broodcocks as a Double 5k/Double Possum and is supposedly the good ones. They contain the 5k and Possum blood top and bottom. This has been discussed extensively by JM during one of our chickentalks. Everybody should understand that the Sweaters as they call it contain the 5k blood which according to JM is heavy on the Brokewing Kelso blood. Hope this helps. LOL

Super Fly

Here is one of those Double 5k/Double Possum roosters. A gift from JM Fantastic.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...kSanJuanIn.jpg
    Last edited by super fly; November 27th, 2008 at 10:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aurora gold
    those champions
    have better selectors of fighters
    and better conditoner/trainer

pag si pol estrallado pumili ng nokis
    sa yard ng mga famous breeders like SL
    mas naipapanalo nya
    swerte?.......o abilidad sa pagpili at paghahanda ng mga manok?
    or......maybe both

take the case of joe sanford......teamed up with biboy
    ang gagaling ng mga manok
    but when joe sanford teamed up with patrick antonio
    ayun na............mas malupit pa pala mga nokis nya
    abilidad ni patrick and his team sa pagpili at paghahanda ng mga manok?
    swerte?........or........both
    Very well said Aurora Gold. JM is more of a breeder than a cocker and has no inhouse/permanent conditioner/handler. Suffice to say, he enjoys the breeding aspect more than the fighting aspect. He would get a high hearing how his birds have won and performed well for his friends and customers. He will not take credit for such and would be too shy to admit how good his birds are... He believes that there is no single perfect breed that is why he still experiments with other lines but never forgetting the Dinks' which have given him much success and fame. I think we should all emulate his example and just let our birds do the talking...

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one of those Double 5k/Double Possum roosters. A gift from JM Fantastic.
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...kSanJuanIn.jpg
    [/QUOTE]

: Nice.

It's a fact that DINK FAIR SWEATERS are awesome picture cocks.

Excellent Sweater you got there.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

Post Thanks / Like

Very well said Aurora Gold. JM is more of a breeder than a cocker and has no inhouse/permanent conditioner/handler. Suffice to say, he enjoys the breeding aspect more than the fighting aspect. He would get a high hearing how his birds have won and performed well for his friends and customers. He will not take credit for such and would be too shy to admit how good his birds are... He believes that there is no single perfect breed that is why he still experiments with other lines but never forgetting the Dinks' which have given him much success and fame. I think we should all emulate his example and just let our birds do the talking...
    Lawyers are more into breeding as a catharsis or stress release from a tedious legal work, than to the aspect of gambling. Many that I know of, would just wager on their fowls, and leave after his cocks have already fought--win or lose.

In fact, it's better to converse with breeders than cocker-gamblers. Breeders would share the "nicks" of his stocks, with all enthusiasm and even share how small his bet is--if he would be allowed to give a P500 wager just to see his cock fight, he would be more than willing to oblige. Besides, breeders are very humble even if credit is due to them, because they know exactly how to replicate them.

On the other hand, those gamblers are egotistic men because they are rich and are considered gods (in their own right) in the octagon. But these people don't last long. Money in sabong would just be easy to exhaust, but a breeder's love for the sport continues.

Those were just my observations.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    Last edited by tres_mentiras; November 27th, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are examples of the Dink and Blackwater 5K's. Notice the difference?

F1 Dink 5K (Cash Line) broodstag
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...kbroodstag.jpg

F1 Blackwater 5K cockerel
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...5kCockerel.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

...and now dink has come up with golden cash, golden 5t and gold na gold...fort knox has moved to la...

Post Thanks / Like

Lawyers are more into breeding as a catharsis or stress release from a tedious legal work, than to the aspect of gambling. Many that I know of, would just wager on their fowls, and leave after his cocks have already fought--win or lose.

In fact, it's better to converse with breeders than cocker-gamblers. Breeders would share the "nicks" of his stocks, with all enthusiasm and even share how small his bet is--if he would be allowed to give a P500 wager just to see his cock fight, he would be more than willing to oblige. Besides, breeders are very humble even if credit is due to them, because they know exactly how to replicate them.

On the other hand, those gamblers are egotistic men because they are rich and are considered gods (in their own right) in the octagon. But these people don't last long. Money in sabong would just be easy to exhaust, but a breeder's love for the sport continues.

Those were just my observations.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras
    AMEN!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are examples of the Dink and Blackwater 5K's. Notice the difference?

F1 Dink 5K (Cash Line) broodstag
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...kbroodstag.jpg

F1 Blackwater 5K cockerel
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...5kCockerel.jpg
    Wow!!! Pictures were freshly taken on November 26, 2008 (today!!!)

Dink Fair Sweaters are more beautiful. By the way, if it's not too much too ask, when they mature enough to spar, and you happen to capture them on video, try to upload it here, so we could compare not only how they look, but how they fight as well.

Authentic Sweaters.

God bless.

Tres Mentiras

* Nice stocks, nice facilities too.