Page 1 of 67 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: jerry laurence...

Post Thanks / Like

jerry laurence...

does anyone of you know mr jerry laurence? i know his jbl farm located in texas.any info on his fowls?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: jerry laurence...

Post Thanks / Like

any info in his fowls?

Post Thanks / Like

I imported some chickens from Mr Lawrence earlier in the year, and while we have chickens on the ground from them I cant tell you how they fight yet. I found Jerry to be a very truthful honest man to deal with , he is more in the buisness of supplying seed fowl rather than battle cocks, I can not speak highly enough of him in our transactions and conversations. Again I must say that we are yet to fight any offspring from the brood fowl purchased , but my chickenman thinks highly of the brood stock and the fowl bred from them. hope this helps you . I would deal with him again with out the slightest doubt.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juwan aguila
    What kind of Doms are they ? Mingus ,Chapell?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rintintin
    does anyone of you know mr jerry laurence? i know his jbl farm located in texas.any info on his fowls?
    I acquired RH & Kelso (single mated over Sweater) from Jerry Lawrence of JBL farm in May last year. The offsring seems good according to my handlers but never tried them yet --around 6-7 months, and one by one goes to the cord since last month once have seen dominating its own fluck. Will let you know the outcome of the first stag after the pit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reli
    I acquired RH & Kelso (single mated over Sweater) from Jerry Lawrence of JBL farm in May last year. The offsring seems good according to my handlers but never tried them yet --around 6-7 months, and one by one goes to the cord since last month once have seen dominating its own fluck. Will let you know the outcome of the first stag after the pit.
    How much did you get your birds for?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5SAINTS
    How much did you get your birds for?
    It was $500 altogether for two fowls (including shipment).

Post Thanks / Like

jerry and barb insisted I stayed for some coffee..and i ended up with an extra birchen pullet.. too much coffee that early in the day

Post Thanks / Like

sir rintintin, check laguan's avatar you'll see mr. jerry lawrence

3BCA
    Post Thanks / Like

Usually asking price for his each pure young fowl either broodstag or broodpullet is $175 plus shipping throughout U.S charge per head is $40 dollars. Hope it helped and answered your query.

13. Likes x_leiper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktrix
    Usually asking price for his each pure young fowl either broodstag or broodpullet is $175 plus shipping throughout U.S charge per head is $40 dollars. Hope it helped and answered your query.
    can you give me an idea on what is the best line to get from him....

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for your info guys..im planning to visit him this week..

3BCA
    Post Thanks / Like

Sir Saranggani,

Me, I am not tested his bloodline yet I also purchased his chickens this month the shipping to Henry Navarro will be on Dec 21,2008 . I would recommend Jerry Lawrence is known for his DOM and here they had good comment about his Kelso . I think Desert Fox would help us to explain further and what DF can say about JBL and other bloodlines i think the best cross would be BF Hatch over his Lynwood Kelso that's i believe so. Good luck for hunting,searching, and selecting the best brood materials.

Kim

Post Thanks / Like

i heared his hatches are also good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wina
    sir rintintin, check laguan's avatar you'll see mr. jerry lawrence
    Here, he is.

Post Thanks / Like

I know Jerry well..He's nice as can be!
    http://mountainviewgamefarm.com/farm.html

Post Thanks / Like

any information about where is located or phone number any inf thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rintintin
    thanks for your info guys..im planning to visit him this week..
    Can you post some pictures of your farm visit....

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry is a nice and honest man to deal with. I bought 3 sets of trio around 2.5 yrs ago. I know he will provide you with the best of what he have in stock. I will personally recommend the lacy rh, kelso & dom. Check the other thread and you will get a preview of what I got from him. I will be posting in a week a vid of the F1kelso that won the 2nd time in Bulacan unsratched. I am just waiting for firedog to comeback from his vacation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DesertKing
    Jerry is a nice and honest man to deal with. I bought 3 sets of trio around 2.5 yrs ago. I know he will provide you with the best of what he have in stock. I will personally recommend the lacy rh, kelso & dom. Check the other thread and you will get a preview of what I got from him. I will be posting in a week a vid of the F1kelso that won the 2nd time in Bulacan unsratched. I am just waiting for firedog to comeback from his vacation.
    DesertKing Sir, how's your Kelso doing? I mean you don't see any sign about the health? Because the Kelso pullet I purchased from Jerry died yesterday for no apparent reason. She was able to produce 4 siblings, at least, over my Sweater cock.

My backyard was clean and perhaps free of bugs or viruses and the like. My handlers indicated to me that the Kelso pullet was in good shape/health before her death so they were wondering why it happened. My folks at home alleged that somebody may throw bad stuff to her and have eaten it without their knowledge, which basically was probable cause of her death --this is my 5c.
    Last edited by reli; December 15th, 2008 at 07:16 PM.

fmgomez

Talking Re: jerry laurence...

I've met Jerry personally. He lives in Pleasanton, TX. I have not had any experience with his bloodlines. At one time I was going to purchase chickens from him but due to certain reasons I was unable to acquire any fowl from him. I do know he has several different breeds. Very nice man.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fmgomez
    I've met Jerry personally. He lives in Pleasanton, TX. I have not had any experience with his bloodlines. At one time I was going to purchase chickens from him but due to certain reasons I was unable to acquire any fowl from him. I do know he has several different breeds. Very nice man.
    Mike
    Yes indeed Sir Gomez, Jerry is a very good man I like him very much, though I never met him personally, he is straight and honest man than any other breeders I have met. This is my 5c.

Post Thanks / Like

sir desertking, that's nice to hear! cant wait to see the video!

Post Thanks / Like

up ko lang po............

Post Thanks / Like

hi reli, i haven't has any experience like the one you have with jerry's fowl. they are all in good health when they arrived up to now. It might have been quite sometime already since you got it from jerry since you mentioned that it has produced several siblings. sometimes we can never tell their condition overnight even if you have taken all necessary precautions. But if its fresh from jerry, i know he will replace it for you. thats for sure. If you need f1 pullets from jerry without other blood infused just let me know, I might have some to spare in a few months time. rdgs

Quote Originally Posted by reli
    DesertKing Sir, how's your Kelso doing? I mean you don't see any sign about the health? Because the Kelso pullet I purchased from Jerry died yesterday for no apparent reason. She was able to produce 4 siblings, at least, over my Sweater cock.

My backyard was clean and perhaps free of bugs or viruses and the like. My handlers indicated to me that the Kelso pullet was in good shape/health before her death so they were wondering why it happened. My folks at home alleged that somebody may throw bad stuff to her and have eaten it without their knowledge, which basically was probable cause of her death --this is my 5c.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DesertKing
    hi reli, i haven't has any experience like the one you have with jerry's fowl. they are all in good health when they arrived up to now. It might have been quite sometime already since you got it from jerry since you mentioned that it has produced several siblings. sometimes we can never tell their condition overnight even if you have taken all necessary precautions. But if its fresh from jerry, i know he will replace it for you. thats for sure. If you need f1 pullets from jerry without other blood infused just let me know, I might have some to spare in a few months time. rdgs
    Thanks a lot DesertKing, I already informed Jerry about it, and I am not asking for a replacement because the pullet stayed in my backyard for almost a year now and had some siblings out of this pullet. Yes please I need F1. I had PM for you, please check. Thanks a lot,

Post Thanks / Like

Nice thread!! It's about time someone asked about our good friend MR. JERRY LAWRENCE of JBL Gamefarm. I had the opportunity to acquire some of his fowls which I am infusing to my existing stocks! Very honest guy!! Helps you in selecting your preffered Stocks and pointers in breeding his stocks thats if you ask him about it... He knows his stocks and will send us QUALITY FOWLS... So far - I've acquired Lacy RH, Kelso, DF, YLH, DOMs, Whitehackle and a Cowan cross.... These BC's will lead my team next year and hopefully - They turn out as expected!

you can check their pics on the site below... Have fun guys!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHammerhead
    Nice thread!! It's about time someone asked about our good friend MR. JERRY LAWRENCE of JBL Gamefarm. I had the opportunity to acquire some of his fowls which I am infusing to my existing stocks! Very honest guy!! Helps you in selecting your preffered Stocks and pointers in breeding his stocks thats if you ask him about it... He knows his stocks and will send us QUALITY FOWLS... So far - I've acquired Lacy RH, Kelso, DF, YLH, DOMs, Whitehackle and a Cowan cross.... These BC's will lead my team next year and hopefully - They turn out as expected!

you can check their pics on the site below... Have fun guys!!
    Can't wait for this....