Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

  
  1. #1
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?


    COCKMATES, CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE TO US YOUR EXPERIENCES ON SIR WILDFOOT'S CHICKENS WHETHER YOU HAVE SEEN THEM FOUGHT OR YOU BOUGHT THEM AND FOUGHT THEM YOURSELF.

    I HAVE SEEN SOME PICTURES OF HIS WHITEHACKLE(DOM), FEG, GOLD,GREY, PYLES, ASILS AND REDS.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST BLOODLINE IN HIS FARM?

    THANKS FOR ANY INFO

  2. #2
    Senior Member SNL6658's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    COCKMATES, CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE TO US YOUR EXPERIENCES ON SIR WILDFOOT'S CHICKENS WHETHER YOU HAVE SEEN THEM FOUGHT OR YOU BOUGHT THEM AND FOUGHT THEM YOURSELF.

    I HAVE SEEN SOME PICTURES OF HIS WHITEHACKLE(DOM), FEG, GOLD,GREY, PYLES, ASILS AND REDS.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST BLOODLINE IN HIS FARM?

    THANKS FOR ANY INFO
    Ask him personally he is a down to earth easy to talk to man. He will even give you very honest and useful advice. I have his dom's and I hope I can test them soon as they are just comming into age. His RH are very good aswell.

  3. #3
    aurora gold
    Guest

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    been breeding and fighting his doms
    i am more than satisfied

  4. #4
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNL6658
    Ask him personally he is a down to earth easy to talk to man. He will even give you very honest and useful advice. I have his dom's and I hope I can test them soon as they are just comming into age. His RH are very good aswell.
    SIR SNL6658, HOW DOES HIS DOMS FIGHT? I MEAN THEIR FIGHTING STYLE?
    THANKS?

  5. #5
    Senior Member SNL6658's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    SIR SNL6658, HOW DOES HIS DOMS FIGHT? I MEAN THEIR FIGHTING STYLE?
    THANKS?
    Nothing special in sparring which is normal to expect from them as adviced by wildfoot. But it's a different story with the knives on them they cut really well.
    This is from my pure wildfoot dom breeding this year.

    A couple came out with toppy.

    This is the original dom broodcock from wildfoot.

    You mentioned about the FEG this one is FEGXDom breeding of wildfoot he was a winner in last years stag.

  6. #6
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNL6658
    Nothing special in sparring which is normal to expect from them as adviced by wildfoot. But it's a different story with the knives on them they cut really well.
    This is from my pure wildfoot dom breeding this year.
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...n/PIC_0114.jpg
    A couple came out with toppy.
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...n/PIC_0037.jpg
    This is the original dom broodcock from wildfoot.
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...PIC_0016-1.jpg
    You mentioned about the FEG this one is FEGXDom breeding of wildfoot he was a winner in last years stag.
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...n/IMG_0628.jpg
    VERY NICE DOMS SIR SNL6658 GOOD LUCK!!!


    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIGHTS!
    Last edited by CARL94; December 10th, 2008 at 05:25 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SNL6658's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    635
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    VERY NICE DOMS SIR SNL6658, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THEM? CAN YOU PM ME?
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIGHTS!
    ASK WILDFOOT HE CAN TELL YOU. THE ONLY THING THOUGH IS, YOU'LL BE LUCKY IF HE WILL STILL LET GO OF HIS PURE DOMS.

  8. #8
    Senior Member tisoynj27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    VERY NICE DOMS SIR SNL6658, HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THEM? CAN YOU PM ME?
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIGHTS!

    I suggest u ask him urself.


    I am pretty sure u both are professional enough to deal this on ur own.
    Inputs are highly appreciated but I dont see any reason to put a honest man on the spot just for curiosity.

  9. #9
    Senior Member CARL94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    HAWAII-IRAQ
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by tisoynj27
    I suggest u ask him urself.


    I am pretty sure u both are professional enough to deal this on ur own.
    Inputs are highly appreciated but I dont see any reason to put a honest man on the spot just for curiosity.
    I GOT YOUR POINT.... BUT THESE IS NOT JUST FOR CURIOSITY, I AM JUST ASKING FOR HELP AND GATHERING SOME INFOS TO HAVE AN IDEA BEFORE I PERSONALY GO TO THE FARM OF SIR WILDFOOT BECAUSE IT IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF A CERTAIN FARM'S BLOODLINE BEFORE YOU GO AND VISIT THEM THAT WAY YOU WON'T GET LOST AND IT WILL BE A LOT EASIER FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHICH LINE TO SELECT.

    THANKS!

  10. #10
    Senior Member VMT^Carmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    VizMin
    Posts
    1,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    I GOT YOUR POINT.... BUT THESE IS NOT JUST FOR CURIOSITY, I AM JUST ASKING FOR HELP AND GATHERING SOME INFOS TO HAVE AN IDEA BEFORE I PERSONALY GO TO THE FARM OF SIR WILDFOOT BECAUSE IT IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF A CERTAIN FARM'S BLOODLINE BEFORE YOU GO AND VISIT THEM THAT WAY YOU WON'T GET LOST AND IT WILL BE A LOT EASIER FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHICH LINE TO SELECT.

    THANKS!
    have you seen him fight his chickens?
    he fights his best..if you like the chickens you'd go over there and pick the ones the impressed you.
    and not just because you heard from somewhere it's good so and so..

  11. #11
    Senior Member tisoynj27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    I GOT YOUR POINT.... BUT THESE IS NOT JUST FOR CURIOSITY, I AM JUST ASKING FOR HELP AND GATHERING SOME INFOS TO HAVE AN IDEA BEFORE I PERSONALY GO TO THE FARM OF SIR WILDFOOT BECAUSE IT IS BETTER IF YOU HAVE A GENERAL IDEA OF A CERTAIN FARM'S BLOODLINE BEFORE YOU GO AND VISIT THEM THAT WAY YOU WON'T GET LOST AND IT WILL BE A LOT EASIER FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHICH LINE TO SELECT.

    THANKS!

    point taken,,,,, All I am saying is that we have personal preferences on fight styles.......Some people might not like a certain style but some people might prefer it....No pun intended...U are by all means privileged to pick what u like....just trying to help...YFIS,,,,

  12. #12
    mackeemax
    Guest

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    very interesting-looking doms! hope some of our friends here would post video files of how these brids fight...thanks.

  13. #13
    Member linoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hongkong/Singapore/Philippines
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by aurora gold
    been breeding and fighting his doms
    i am more than satisfied
    Aurora gold,

    Is this dom will take long in the drag? just asking only because i've seen a lot doms will only win in the first 4o seconds , seldom will last in the drag. Just my experienced and opinion..peace.

  14. #14
    newell.aceret
    Guest

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by VMT^Carmen
    have you seen him fight his chickens?
    he fights his best..if you like the chickens you'd go over there and pick the ones the impressed you.
    and not just because you heard from somewhere it's good so and so..
    everybody has a point here, but for me i will get some feedbacks first from those who have tried or bought fowls from this breeder. why? because we all know for a fact that mostly bigtime breeders keep their best especially those for breeding purposes. so by getting good feedbacks from his custumers and as well as friends you know that this breeder can be trusted, has a good reputation when it comes to selling fowls for breeding and will be willing to sell some of his best blood based on his custumer's feedback.
    do your homework first....that is why we have this sabong.net site here to help each other.
    hope this help

  15. #15
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by linoj
    Aurora gold,

    Is this dom will take long in the drag? just asking only because i've seen a lot doms will only win in the first 4o seconds , seldom will last in the drag. Just my experienced and opinion..peace.
    wildfoot doms are game. nakasubok na kami na umabot sa drag fight at nanalo naman.

  16. #16
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    I already acquired and breed some of his dom, blue, gold, mclean and rh. happy with the result.

  17. #17
    newell.aceret
    Guest

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by jlbs72
    I already acquired and breed some of his dom, blue, gold, mclean and rh. happy with the result.
    cockmate jlbs which wildfoot line gave you the highest win percentage?
    thank u cockmate.

  18. Likes gypsy rose liked this post
  19. #18
    aurora gold
    Guest

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by linoj
    Aurora gold,

    Is this dom will take long in the drag? just asking only because i've seen a lot doms will only win in the first 4o seconds , seldom will last in the drag. Just my experienced and opinion..peace.
    i think the fight was in san mateo
    the wildfoot light color dom fought by joey`s handler
    was badly hit first in the first fly
    when both hit the ground
    wildfoot`s dom came charging fast
    for a powerful reataliation blow
    killing his opponent in few fluries

    the more they are hurt
    the more they become vicious killers

  20. #19
    CyberFriends jlbs72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,789
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by newell.aceret
    cockmate jlbs which wildfoot line gave you the highest win percentage?
    thank u cockmate.
    all of them except the mclean. paisa isa lang kasi ang napaoalabas ko at hindi ko matutukan. pero this season nag single mate ako baka sakali maparami ko.

  21. #20
    Senior Member VMT^Carmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    VizMin
    Posts
    1,941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline For Lk?

    Quote Originally Posted by newell.aceret
    everybody has a point here, but for me i will get some feedbacks first from those who have tried or bought fowls from this breeder. why? because we all know for a fact that mostly bigtime breeders keep their best especially those for breeding purposes. so by getting good feedbacks from his custumers and as well as friends you know that this breeder can be trusted, has a good reputation when it comes to selling fowls for breeding and will be willing to sell some of his best blood based on his custumer's feedback.
    do your homework first....that is why we have this sabong.net site here to help each other.
    hope this help
    i am totally with you buddy,

    but i have been there..i have been buying then more than i could care to handle.

    hear me out ,
    i went to the breeder's farm right (because i was after a certain breed he fought that was pure madness...ahhh.. didnt mind the long commute)
    he then
    showed me some fine example of his known winning line and i obliged a few but not before i got hold of the broodstock i was after in the first place..
    time past and fight season is up...
    i want to be discrete and say that the ones i sought after performed to my hearts' content..the breeders winning line was not my winning line.
    hence that is why over the years, i always make it a point to watch the pits and look for something i like and not take safety by the numbers(of customers i.e.)

    homework for me is in the pits..
    sabong.net is just my vent while im in my sabatthatical up here in cold north

    i learned it the way..i suppose

    good luck anyhow


    p.s. yellow legged hatch

Similar Threads

  1. mandirigma gamebird farm's home on the web
    By the_archangel in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 7th, 2009, 01:26 PM
  2. Wildfoot Farm's Best Bloodline???
    By CARL94 in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: January 18th, 2009, 08:28 PM
  3. Game farm's/HAWAII?
    By guamgazu in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: June 25th, 2008, 12:11 PM
  4. Red Fox Farm's Claret
    By Ad Infinitum in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2006, 05:47 AM
  5. Liza Galore Farm's Website?
    By jeddragon in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2005, 12:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •