Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Gengen Arayata

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Gengen Arayata

Congratulations to Gengen Arayata, for being the first Filipino to go into Mexico, and making history in winning a 5 cock main, and showing the Mexicans first hand the proper way on tying the long knife.

In Sunset in Mexico, Tepa Jalisco, the schedule was for three mains, Mex VS. Phil, USA VS Phil. and Hawaii VS Phil.

Unfortunately for Hawaii, their gamefowl was lost in the Airport and could not compete, however in the main against the USA, Gengen swept the main scoring a 3-0 victory, and the opponents conceded and would not fight the other two figths. After the first main, and seeing that the USA was no match for the Philipines, the Mexicans decided not to fight and forfeit the entry, against the Philipines. So technicaly Gengen, won two mains, one with an outright 3-0 victory and the other without firing a shot. Very impressive.

Again I would like to recognize Gengen, for making history in Mexico. Congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Congratulations to Gengen Arayata

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado11
    Congratulations to Gengen Arayata, for being the first Filipino to go into Mexico, and making history in winning a 5 cock main, and showing the Mexicans first hand the proper way on tying the long knife.

In Sunset in Mexico, Tepa Jalisco, the schedule was for three mains, Mex VS. Phil, USA VS Phil. and Hawaii VS Phil.

Unfortunately for Hawaii, their gamefowl was lost in the Airport and could not compete, however in the main against the USA, Gengen swept the main scoring a 3-0 victory, and the opponents conceded and would not fight the other two figths. After the first main, and seeing that the USA was no match for the Philipines, the Mexicans decided not to fight and forfeit the entry, against the Philipines. So technicaly Gengen, won two mains, one with an outright 3-0 victory and the other without firing a shot. Very impressive.

Again I would like to recognize Gengen, for making history in Mexico. Congratulations.
    congratz Mr Gen2 Aryata!!!!!!!!!!! proud to be filipino

Post Thanks / Like

Larry do you have Gen-Gens email?

Post Thanks / Like

up ..up ..hehe good job kuya!

Post Thanks / Like

I have meet Gen-gen Arayata in Tanza Cavite Cockfighting Arena way back 1993, quite a nice guy.. His father Ashley is the mayor of Tanza during that time..We'll, he deserve as what he has achieved especially in cockfighting sport. Congratulation Gen-gen.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratz to Gen Gen. He's a good guy and enjoy him visiting me at my farm for the last week he was here in the states and when I get a chance to go to PI. I can't wait to visit him and his farm. When Gen Gen is here in the states he's always welcomed at my place.

Post Thanks / Like

Parang Dela Hoya vs. Pacman???? Nag ayaw ang kalaban.
    TWO THUMBS UP to SIR GENGEN ARAYATA

Post Thanks / Like

congrats!!!sir Gen Gen...what is ur entry bloodline,i think bulik or dom,........

Post Thanks / Like

who was the hawaii entry. and who was the u.s entry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manador

Congratzzz Boss Gen Gen !!!!!

Iba ang pinoy !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know for sure if he really is the first Filipino to achieve this feat but congratulations is indeed in order.

Way to go Mr. Arayata!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratz Gen Gen!

Bro Panabong sigurado malaki panalo mo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JT_Roc
    Congratz to Gen Gen. He's a good guy and enjoy him visiting me at my farm for the last week he was here in the states and when I get a chance to go to PI. I can't wait to visit him and his farm. When Gen Gen is here in the states he's always welcomed at my place.
    do you know if he fought his famed doms??

CONGRATZ GEN2!

Post Thanks / Like

congratz!

Post Thanks / Like

Was this win of Gengen his sole entry, or are there other persons involved in this success. Maybe we should give credit to everyone that put their effort to this, most especially the owner and breeder of this entry. I'm sure they will also appreciate being mentioned for their inputs to this success.

Post Thanks / Like

Ed "Panabong" Fontanilla of DeerSprings GameFarm was part of the team that won the main....Let us give the credit to the team Philippines as a whole...Congrats din kay Larry Esquivel, Pres. ng UGBA Cali Chapter.

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=SNL6658]Was this win of Gengen his sole entry, or are there other persons involved in this success. Maybe we should give credit to everyone that put their effort to this, most especially the owner and breeder of this entry. I'm sure they will also appreciate being mentioned for their inputs to this success,,,,,,

Congratulations to Pareng Ed Fontanilla, ShortKnife of DeerSprings GameFarm and Larry Esquivel, Pres. UGBA California Chapter for winning a SWEEP in the 5 cock Main in LK Competition Philippines VS. Mexico 3-0 in Guadalajara, Mexico with Gen Gen Arayata as the Gaffer...good Job Cowan RH's!!!

CONGRATULATION

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blue_talon
    do you know if he fought his famed doms??

CONGRATZ GEN2!

No sir! i think they fielded Cowans and FEG's and Perhaps combinations of those...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ironchef
    Ed "Panabong" Fontanilla of DeerSprings GameFarm was part of the team that won the main....Let us give the credit to the team Philippines as a whole...Congrats din kay Larry Esquivel, Pres. ng UGBA Cali Chapter.

SIR IRONCHEF CONGRATS DIN SAYO,,,,GAGALING TALAGA NG MGA NOKIS NINYO SIR MORE WINS TO COME

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!!! mabuhay ang pinoy!!!

Post Thanks / Like

kilala na talaga nila ang pinoy up up up.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember in our thread brod Ed said they're using Cowan cross for that main in Mexico.

Post Thanks / Like

all praise to the whole team.. more power!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MARVZ
    I remember in our thread brod Ed said they're using Cowan cross for that main in Mexico.
    Yes Sir! Kapanayam ko si Bro. Ed kagabi!
    Last edited by ironchef; December 13th, 2008 at 09:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

No sir! i think they fielded Cowans and FEG's and Perhaps combinations of those...
    thanks ironchef! we can only dream of reaching that pinnacle...
    u need to be hands-on be your own gaffer/breeder/trainor/handler full time.
    if we can only get a glimpse of behind the scene sacrifices,preparations of these succesfull cockers, that would be awesome.... we can only guess..
    peace!

Post Thanks / Like

Ironchief thanks for clarifying that mabuti na yung walang natatabunan lahat na babangit. To Bro Ed and Bro Gengen congrats to the both of you and to the rest of the team. Maagang dumaan ang pasko sa mexico para sa inyo.

Post Thanks / Like

the new idol is born.....congarts sir gengen arayata....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manador
    The Hawaiian entry was Brian and Kiana, and the US entry was Larry Cook.

JCJ, youi can e-mail Gengen at his website, gengenarayata.com.

nicky

So, he brought his chickens from the Phils. to Mexico? How did he do this? I know it is not possible to ship them from Phils. to the U.S.. From the US to cross them to Mexico is not a problem. His only way is direct from the Phils. to Mexico.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicky
    So, he brought his chickens from the Phils. to Mexico? How did he do this? I know it is not possible to ship them from Phils. to the U.S.. From the US to cross them to Mexico is not a problem. His only way is direct from the Phils. to Mexico.

The chickens came from the US.