Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Creatine As Pointing

pukyutan

Re: Creatine As Pointing

Quote Originally Posted by nem76
    creatine is not good for pointing. Only good for conditioning/keep/training etc. stop giving 3 days before the fight unless its liquid form. then by all means administer 15 minutes before fight. Inthe winter its not good because they retain a little water and in the winter there is already more moisture around.
    Sir,

If you have tried creatine for conditioning, how did you use/apply it and what dose did you give per bird?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bullcreeklodge
    I will prove that there is no such thing as creatine pointing and there is no secret as to how creatine can bring a rooster on point and hold him on point.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CREATINE BRINGING A ROOSTER ON POINT AND HOLDING HIM ON POINT...SO THEREFORE THERE CAN BE NO SECRET TO SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST.
    If I tell you then it wont be a SECRET any more.....hehehehehehee

pong

No they dont know what i do know, you are correct. Im not selling what i dont know, i am selling what i do know. And what i do know, always leads to learnning what i dont know. So therefore what i know is always making me or anyone get better and better and better...where as if you dont know you dont know...you will never more than likely progress in this sport. So if you can ever come to the point in this sport where you realize...you know you dont know...you will progress instead of regress.

class dismissed...lol
    would you please read what you are posting , because most of it was nonsense and also take a good look at your grammar tsk tsk ( I think i prefer Guapito instead of this guy ) you make me sick boy!

pukyutan

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    would you please read what you are posting , because most of it was nonsense and also take a good look at your grammar tsk tsk ( I think i prefer Guapito instead of this guy ) you make me sick boy!
    Amen!

pong

"Even if your the best breeder or cockfighter in the world...even the novice or beginner will think he can beat you or do it better than you...or know a better way."
    Bullcreek
    keep on coming Bullwinkle.....pardon me Bullcreek everybody`s not listening anyways..........just keep on coming as long as your happy and could you please mention where you from on your next post so maybe i can drop by and personally ask your expertise in pointing, breeding etc. from a profesional and maybe one of the best cockfighter of all time, don`t worry about no likey, no buy as long as i`m satisfied, but if not..................you know what i mean no buy, no likey

SHORTKNIFER

Thumbs down Re: Creatine As Pointing

O.K'...This thread went from Funny to just plain Stupid.

MODS: Please close this thread already.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTKNIFER

look whos talking ive been reading this thread from the start and it was going well untill you and bullcreek interject your know it all persona leave them alone ...you no like read tsupiiiiii ....

Post Thanks / Like

YOU NO LIKEY?

NO READ Dy?

-----------------

No SATISFIED, NO BUYER Eh?

SHORTKNIFER

Thumbs down Re: Creatine As Pointing

Quote Originally Posted by f2gade
    look whos talking ive been reading this thread from the start and it was going well untill you and bullcreek interject your know it all persona leave them alone ...you no like read tsupiiiiii ....
    I'm talking to a brick wall....I'm done with this thread...Good luck with your birds...your really gonna need it.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm talking to a brick wall....I'm done with this thread...Good luck with your birds...your really gonna need it.

if you wanna help spill out what you know and maybe they or i myself will try

pong

i got BIRD WITH TWO STEEL HARDENED BALLS WHAT YOU`VE GOT .............PUSSY?

Post Thanks / Like

No they dont know what i do know, you are correct. Im not selling what i dont know, i am selling what i do know. And what i do know, always leads to learnning what i dont know. So therefore what i know is always making me or anyone get better and better and better...where as if you dont know you dont know...you will never more than likely progress in this sport. So if you can ever come to the point in this sport where you realize...you know you dont know...you will progress instead of regress.

class dismissed...lol
    Voodoo Jack... is it you again ??? Remember my invitation to you 2 snows ago ??? Stop your stupid sales pitches here coz NO one is gonna buy it. I was hoping you`ve found some real good life when you disappeared. If you continue... this time, I'm gonna circumcise you 10 more times !!!

pong

Quote Originally Posted by lexlavin32
    Voodoo Jack... is it you again ??? Remember my invitation to you 2 snows ago ??? Stop your stupid sales pitches here coz NO one is gonna buy it. I was hoping you`ve found some real good life when you disappeared. If you continue... this time, I'm gonna circumcise you 10 more times !!!

pukyutan

Hi Lex, So you know this know it all? He must be a genius!

What we wanted was just to learn some new things, adopt what works and discard what doesn't. Now these 2 know it all think they alone have what works in this big wide world of Sabong!
    Last edited by pukyutan; February 13th, 2009 at 02:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pukyutan
    Hi Lex, So you know this know it all? He must be a genius!

What we wanted was just to learn some new things, adopt what works and discard what doesn't. Now these 2 know it all think they alone have what works in this big wide world of Sabong!
    PUKYUTAN, Voodoo Jack has been around for sometime. He is like "Hudinni", now you see, now you don't. He normally comes out with his "know it all" genius sales pitches, time and time again. He is here to stir everyone else especially when he sees some new handsome faces. Ignore him, next time I catch him, I`m gonna make him BBQ again.

pukyutan

Sir, I learned a lot from this one post of yours.

How is glucose related to ATP? how is it used in energy production? What happens to creatine phosphate after the phosphate is released to become another phosphate chain in the ADP?

Thank you in advance.

Joe P.

Quote Originally Posted by ROM_PH
    lemon gold,

ATP stands for Adenosine Tri-Phosphate, and is the energy used by an organism in its daily operations. It consists of an adenosine molecule and three inorganic phosphates. After a simple reaction breaking down ATP to ADP (Adenosie Di-Phosphate), the energy released from the breaking of a molecular bond is the energy we use to keep ourselves alive.

What creatine does is simply, help in the energy release from ATP to ADP:

This is done by a simple process, in which one of the phosphate molecules is broken off, therefore reducing the ATP from 3 phosphates to 2, forming ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate after removing one of the phosphates {Pi}). This is commonly wrote as ADP + Pi.

When the bond connecting the phosphate is broken, energy is released.

While ATP is constantly being used up by the body in its biological processes, the energy supply can be bolstered by new sources of glucose being made available via eating food which is then broken down by the digestive system to smaller particles that can be utilised by the body.

On top of this, ADP is built back up into ATP so that it can be used again in its more energetic state. Although this conversion requires energy, the process produces a net gain in energy, meaning that more energy is available by re-using ADP+Pi back into ATP.

Hope this help!

pukyutan

PUKYUTAN, Voodoo Jack has been around for sometime. He is like "Hudinni", now you see, now you don't. He normally comes out with his "know it all" genius sales pitches, time and time again. He is here to stir everyone else especially when he sees some new handsome faces. Ignore him, next time I catch him, I`m gonna make him BBQ again.

Thank you Sir Lex,

I hope he stops interfering with this thread as I am learning so much about creatine and other supplements as applied to our gamecocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Creatine As Pointing

Very good question!!!!

Look, glucose is nothing but sugar and starch. We get most of our glucose from digesting the sugar and starch in carbohydrates. Foods like rice, pasta, grain, potatoes, fruits, a few vegetables, and *processed sweets qualify as carbohydrates. Our digestive system, using bile and enzymes, breaks down the starch and sugar in these foods into glucose. This functional form of energy then gets absorbed through the small intestine into the bloodstream. There, a chemical known as insulin, excreted by the pancreas, meets the glucose. Together, they can enter cells in muscles.

This is the reason why I mentioned that you can use creatine to supplement other pointing tecniques such as carbo-loading. In fact, creatine use complements carbo-loading to sustain higher level of fighting at the cell level.

*Now, you can ask Phogak why they always suggest to bring XO coffee candy during the fight.

Sir, I learned a lot from this one post of yours.

How is glucose related to ATP? how is it used in energy production? What happens to creatine phosphate after the phosphate is released to become another phosphate chain in the ADP?

Thank you in advance.

Joe P.

Post Thanks / Like

My friends, you dont need Creatine to point your roosters. If you cant point your birds the

naturall way, then you really dont have enough confidence in your fowl. You shouldnt have

to use any anabolic substance, drugs, etc to enhance your birds ability to win. Good luck..

pong

Quote Originally Posted by grey man
    My friends, you dont need Creatine to point your roosters. If you cant point your birds the

naturall way, then you really dont have enough confidence in your fowl. You shouldnt have

to use any anabolic substance, drugs, etc to enhance your birds ability to win. Good luck..
    you got a point there my friend

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sir Lex,

I hope he stops interfering with this thread as I am learning so much about creatine and other supplements as applied to our gamecocks.
    PUKYUTAN, keep movin my friend... learning is a life long process. Keep the best you will get and I wish you the best of everything that you want to achieve.

Have a great weekend AMIGOS !!!

Post Thanks / Like

My friends, you dont need Creatine to point your roosters. If you cant point your birds the naturall way, then you really dont have enough confidence in your fowl. You shouldnt have to use any anabolic substance, drugs, etc to enhance your birds ability to win. Good luck..
    GREY MAN, hello there, this is just my own opinion, addressed to everyone concerned, with all due respect.

Breeding excellent gamecocks is one thing, we all make sure, the best we can, to use proven bloodlines and broodstocks to produce magnificient fighting cocks, as possible, as much as we can afford, as much as we are able.

Training gamecocks for its desired show is another thing, be its LK or SK or Gaff or Naked Heel, knowlegeable handlers knows best.

Conditioning is another thing, in todays competition... one must be able to compete at highest point to win or you simply lost. A 100% preparation is a must to avoid under achievement. Cockfighting is a sport of winning not losing, we all need to do everything we should, to win, except CHEAT, of course.

For me, using performance enhancement feeds suppliments and medications to put my gamecock at his tip top condition during fight day is just like giving him a dose of his first medicine (love & care), the day he was hatched. Using available suppliments, such as Creatine, Wheat Germ or Dextrose Powder and other meds during conditioning is just another way of POWER Packing as others does as Carbo-loading. One has to be prapepared for battle, every fight, only one winner emerges, no second best, we all have a choice, what to do, what not to do, anything given at a right dose and use will be best for our warriors, than nothing at all.

Last edited by lexlavin32; February 13th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

How about using it together with B15? I use B15 only and my cock can last 10 mins, in drag fight. maybe better if used together with creatine?

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by grey man
    My friends, you dont need Creatine to point your roosters. If you cant point your birds the naturall way, then you really dont have enough confidence in your fowl. You shouldnt have to use any anabolic substance, drugs, etc to enhance your birds ability to win. Good luck..

GREY MAN, hello there, this is just my own opinion, addressed to everyone concerned, with all due respect.

Breeding excellent gamecocks is one thing, we all make sure, the best we can, to use proven bloodlines and broodstocks to produce magnificient fighting cocks, as possible, as much as we can afford, as much as we are able.

Training gamecocks for its desired show is another thing, be its LK or SK or Gaff or Naked Heel, knowlegeable handlers knows best.

Conditioning is another thing, in todays competition... one must be able to compete at highest point to win or you simply lost. A 100% preparation is a must to avoid under achievement. Cockfighting is a sport of winning not losing, we all need to do everything we should, to win, except CHEAT, of course.

For me, using performance enhancement feeds suppliments and medications to put my gamecock at his tip top condition during fight day is just like giving him a dose of his first medicine (love & care), the day he was hatched. Using available suppliments, such as Creatine, Wheat Germ or Dextrose Powder and other meds during conditioning is just another way of POWER Packing as others does as Carbo-loading. One has to be prapepared for battle, every fight, only one winner emerges, no second best, we all have a choice, what to do, what not to do, anything given at a right dose and use will be best for our warriors, than nothing at all.
    Well said lex, it's not that we don't trust our fowl, but getting that extra edge in preparing our warrior.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERPIECE
    How about using it together with B15? I use B15 only and my cock can last 10 mins, in drag fight. maybe better if used together with creatine?
    You can use them together, it has different purpose.

pukyutan

Quote Originally Posted by mojo

Originally Posted by grey man

=======

Well said lex, it's not that we don't trust our fowl, but getting that extra edge in preparing our warrior.
    Sirs, That is exactly the reason why I am in search of methods to bring my birds to the next higher level of competition.

Be it natural or with space age supplements, the most important thing for me is to find the system that works for me and my team! Thank you all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JGKelso
    Fellas...!!!Ive done alot of research and experimental with Creatine w/human, creatine Phosphate w/roosters. You'd think your rooster will gain some kind of advantage over the opponent. Wrong! This product will make your rooster retain liquid, somehow it feels bulky. And it's hard to point a watery chicken. We can say whatever we want to say but understanding it's objection.

Understanding-Creatine is a cell hydrator, it prevent you from cramping on your extensive and extreme work outs. Bulky arms after workouts, it's because of the creatine within and what happens after your muscle get a rest? It shrinks. You would ask where did it go??? Then you'd notice that you're starting to feel slugish, tired, lazy, sleepy. Hmmmm

On roosters- I tried too many times in my fights, Very explosive for a minute until it gets cut. With all the creatine in it's system getting cut is a no no(rigor mortis). It's not recommended, for me at least! I also experimented creatine with vit. k (blood thickner) it's even worse with the effect. It's like stabbing your rooster internal and not seeing blood on the outside.

People may disagree to my opinion and experimentals, I'd say just to save you alot of $ and time just breed the proven line cutters, care for them naturally, and carboload right. hehehe research your carboloading boys. Todays competition Rice and boiled corn is not enough anymore. Good luck fellas

Post Thanks / Like

Yes my friend we are all looking for that extra advantage, and you have every right to
    I just hate to see people go out and spend their hard earned money on a product just
    because someone used it and it worked for them.. I guess us old timers are not used to using this kind of stuff. Thats all. Remember, feeding, preparing, etc is not an easy task. Your birds will always feel, look, perform better when given the right amount of everything. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Yes my friend we are all looking for that extra advantage, and you have every right to
    I just hate to see people go out and spend their hard earned money on a product just
    because someone used it and it worked for them.. I guess us old timers are not used to using this kind of stuff. Thats all. Remember, feeding, preparing, etc is not an easy task. Your birds will always feel, look, perform better when given the right amount of everything. Good Luck
    Mr. Grey Man, I'm not in that category yet( Old Timer) hehehehe. I'm only 34 bro. I have use this product in my fowls and and myself and i know what it does. I know for a fact that it does not work for birds with knives. But hey! WE are in the sabong world, everybody lookin' for the extra advantage. The only thing i can say to that is, FIND the bird and the bloodline that does have the CUTTING ability. Good luck fellas!!!

Post Thanks / Like