Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: OSAGE Gamefarm

Post Thanks / Like

OSAGE Gamefarm

I just would like to share my experience dealing with Osage Gamefarm breeder James Campbell.

My consulting business brings me all over the US and Mexico every month. I get to know many breeders as it has become a habit to go to farms on the weekends in whatever area I was working at. Most of them are very friendly and hospitable. One breeder in North Carolina even let me stay the night at his house. However, what set James apart from the rest that I had the privilege to know, was his genuine desire to make sure you are happy with what he sends you. He will communicate through email or PM and ask how his chickens are doing as if he still owns them. You can sense the satisfaction in him if his custmers are happy.

His chickens do all the talking for him... I have read so many people thanking him for sending them good winning fowls. If you ordered breeding materials from him last year, chances are I saw your chickens as they grew up month after month. They are the healthiest chickens I have seen in my life. Trust me I know because i go to his farm every month and spend the week-end there. We would ride his golf cart to collect eggs and boil them to feed to the range later. All his chicks are hen raised. No wonder they are so smart as the mama hen teaches the chicks how to avoid the hawks and the foxes lurching around... No wonder his chickens are winning show after show after show...

From the time I moved back to Manila and set-up a breeding program, I have spent a lot of money buying from many well known breeders. Since last year, my search has ended and I am sticking to Osage Game Farm. I am looking forward to trying out my produce from James' stock. The blood is there, just a matter of me being able to raise them as healthy as James raises his.

I guess this is just to thank James for helping a novice like me compete with the pros... Thanks James and I am lookin forward to receiving the 24 chickens i ordered.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OSAGE Gamefarm

I hope he's prices would remain reasonable after winning the WSC Jan '09.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    I just would like to share my experience dealing with Osage Gamefarm breeder James Campbell.

My consulting business brings me all over the US and Mexico every month. I get to know many breeders as it has become a habit to go to farms on the weekends in whatever area I was working at. Most of them are very friendly and hospitable. One breeder in North Carolina even let me stay the night at his house. However, what set James apart from the rest that I had the privilege to know, was his genuine desire to make sure you are happy with what he sends you. He will communicate through email or PM and ask how his chickens are doing as if he still owns them. You can sense the satisfaction in him if his custmers are happy.

His chickens do all the talking for him... I have read so many people thanking him for sending them good winning fowls. If you ordered breeding materials from him last year, chances are I saw your chickens as they grew up month after month. They are the healthiest chickens I have seen in my life. Trust me I know because i go to his farm every month and spend the week-end there. We would ride his golf cart to collect eggs and boil them to feed to the range later. All his chicks are hen raised. No wonder they are so smart as the mama hen teaches the chicks how to avoid the hawks and the foxes lurching around... No wonder his chickens are winning show after show after show...

From the time I moved back to Manila and set-up a breeding program, I have spent a lot of money buying from many well known breeders. Since last year, my search has ended and I am sticking to Osage Game Farm. I am looking forward to trying out my produce from James' stock. The blood is there, just a matter of me being able to raise them as healthy as James raises his.

I guess this is just to thank James for helping a novice like me compete with the pros... Thanks James and I am lookin forward to receiving the 24 chickens i ordered.
    hehehe. i'll be waiting, too for the 24 battle crosses.

Post Thanks / Like

nice post njyomo.....keep them coming guys...cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fortunesensei
    I hope he's prices would remain reasonable after winning the WSC Jan '09.
    i think it will... but of course the market forces will be a big factor...

Post Thanks / Like

I still to this day believe that hen raised are the way to go. That is all I have ever used and never had an incubator.

I would also like to say congrats to the team that put together the show of winners along with the other winners of the wsd that put forth the right combination of efforts.
    Last edited by GamerGreys; January 28th, 2009 at 09:33 AM.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

all my chicks are hen hatch..i wish i could but they were not hen raised due to the climate in pi..

im also 1 of the osage farm satisfied customer... i got my stock 2006 and each and every american holiday he alaways send me greetings...thanks james....

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: OSAGE Gamefarm

More power to James,Hope i can acquire Materials from you soon...

Post Thanks / Like

nice addition to your stocks. cant wait to see those 24 chickens ready for the big derbies hehehe. good luck bro. hope to see you soon and visit your farm in tagaytay.
    the range is ready for the chicks as well. for our samar kikig 8 stag derby this year.

Post Thanks / Like

up for this thread. for the osage gamefarm fans. me too i was satisfied that i bought last year like bc doc robinson hatch, and 2 pullets are kelso and sweater.

anybody can post osage gamefarm fowl the one you bought before and after and what is your record on the pit since you're started breeding until now. mine i can't post here because i don't have digital camera. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

The Cucamonga lunch...at the seaside before WSC...

picking the right crab seemed as hard as picking the right rooster for WSC

Post Thanks / Like

njyomo, which one is James in the picture? tnx.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ka_puroy
    njyomo, which one is James in the picture? tnx.
    Guy on the white shirt that says Osage Game Farm.

Post Thanks / Like

sir noel , do u know when james c. coming back home ...here in the us

Post Thanks / Like

Unless he books earlier, he is scheduled to leave Manila Feb. 8. I will post if this changes.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless he books earlier, he is scheduled to leave Manila Feb. 8. I will post if this changes.
    preng noel, how's the production of james' brood materials in tagaytay? are they doing all fine? by the way, i hope our entry tomorrow in kuya noel's derby is at the very least competitive? have a safe and blessed trip back home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arm
    preng noel, how's the production of james' brood materials in tagaytay? are they doing all fine? by the way, i hope our entry tomorrow in kuya noel's derby is at the very least competitive? have a safe and blessed trip back home.
    It should be very competetive but they are not ex winners. Just need your lucky hands to release the birds. They were rated 3s. We'll see.

Production in Tagaytay is very good. Just need TLC so mortality will be low. Its so cold there right now according to the boys...

Post Thanks / Like

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...g/DSC06153.jpg

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...g/DSC06159.jpg
    http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/q...g/DSC06156.jpg
    I WISH I WAS THERE EATING LUNCH WITH YOU GUYS...GOOD LUCK TOMORROW WITH YOUR
    ENTRY AND AMANG...INGAT AND GOD BLESS...

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=arm]preng noel, how's the production of james' brood materials in tagaytay? are they doing all fine? by the way, i hope our entry tomorrow in kuya noel's derby is at the very least competitive? have a safe and blessed trip back home.
    EVERYTHING IS READY FOR TOMORROW'S 2ND CHARITY DERBY...ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK...

Post Thanks / Like

It should be very competetive but they are not ex winners. Just need your lucky hands to release the birds. They were rated 3s. We'll see.

Production in Tagaytay is very good. Just need TLC so mortality will be low. Its so cold there right now according to the boys...
    i WISH YOU ARE HERE FOR OUR 2ND CHARITY DERBY TOMORROW, TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS...

JBAB_ALAS

All i can say is, James ur d best.

Wish u all the best of everything buddy.

Brian
    Last edited by JBAB_ALAS; January 30th, 2009 at 10:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi nyomo wer are you in the picture, just my curiosity..hehehe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanjoe
    Hi nyomo wer are you in the picture, just my curiosity..hehehe
    week-end at Osage
    Last edited by njyomo; January 30th, 2009 at 06:23 AM.

jeyshidimafelix

[quote=njyomo]week-end at Osage

Nice thread..
    Best regards.......
    Last edited by jeyshidimafelix; January 30th, 2009 at 10:55 AM.

JL-24

looks like james is the hottest breeder now after winning the wsc

Post Thanks / Like

Nice farm, I like how the tee pees are so well spaced. Congrats on the big win.What kind of birds do they breed?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Nice farm, I like how the tee pees are so well spaced. Congrats on the big win.What kind of birds do they breed?
    Bro, Kelso!!! SUPER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeyshidimafelix
    Nice thread..
    Best regards.......
    Sir jeyshi how are you. When are you headed back to Manila for some chicken talk.

erwinrabon

I got my 1st imported brood materials from OSAGE Gamefarm 2 yrs ago, a trio of his Possum Sweater, Doc Robinson Hatch, and White Legged Kelso... The good thing with James is he always find time to call or e-mail you asking how's your materials doing... He's a good person and have a good heart to people like me who just wanted to start things right... Thanks my friend and keep up the good works... More power to you and your family as well... GOD Speed...

Regards,
    Erwin....

jeyshidimafelix

Sir jeyshi how are you. When are you headed back to Manila for some chicken talk.
    Sir Noel, evrything is well here. I was in Manila last December and lucky enough to see Pare Euly in a 5cock derby in Ibaan where he ended up as co-champion..
    Hopefully i will be home again come March and then May..
    Hope to see you indeed for some chicken talk..
    Your stocks keep on improving... Keep on winning and best regards!!!

Goodluck to all your fights as well as to Pre Euly and Kuya Noel (WTAvalon)..

jeyshi