Thread: Bill Morris Leipers

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Morris Leipers

Does someone in the US has the Bill Morris Leipers that will sell eggs? And how much?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bill Morris Leipers

would really like to hear some input on these fowl........up.....up

Post Thanks / Like

same here...how good this leiper from bill.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

why bill morris??...

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Bill Morris Leipers

Bill Morris advertise at the GameCock Magazine, call him at (615) 824-2324 call him and you will get a much accurate information. He is located in TN.

Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine told me once Bill called him and asked if he had some hatch to sell him, guess he was trying to fill a order! Now I don't know him but I have READ some bad things on other sites about him in regards to selling fowl. I'm sure he's sold some good ones and bad ones just like anybody else. YFIS.

CHAMPION
    Sabong.Net.PH 2013 Derby
    Post Thanks / Like

hes on the list in every thread about crook and dishonest breeders i have read just dig the old threads and youll find what im talking about

Post Thanks / Like

So, maybe i was one of the lucky ones to get good fowl from him. But still want to know someone that sell eggs here in the states

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard the same thing. Contact D butler on hear, A freind of his mr. vines has gotten 2 breeds from mr. morris. Maybe he can shed some light on them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE-RITE
    A friend of mine told me once Bill called him and asked if he had some hatch to sell him, guess he was trying to fill a order! Now I don't know him but I have READ some bad things on other sites about him in regards to selling fowl. I'm sure he's sold some good ones and bad ones just like anybody else. YFIS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FIRE-RITE

You are absolutely correct..He buy chicken for $75 and sell it for $250 in short a chicken peddler. I might be ruffling some feathers here but thats the truth.. Did u ever see this guy show his birds in top competition?

Post Thanks / Like

once upon a time i was in need of some brassback albany fowl. ol' morris had an ad in the gamecock saying he had aquired all of dr. romaker's albany fowl and they were for sale. so i called this genius "mr morris" and asked if he had brassbacked albany and he told me there was no such thing as a brassback albany. i told him i raised brassback albany for knox moore from 1984 until his death in 1991 and he told me "son i don't know what kind of chickens you have but they sure aint albany". what ever it was he was peddling at the time were dark red with white legs and he offered to sale me a double bumble footed cock that he had cut on and 2 hens for $750 which i graciously declined! so friends remeber if you have brassback fowl the aint albany because there is no such thing cause bill morris said so!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steel magnolia
    once upon a time i was in need of some brassback albany fowl. ol' morris had an ad in the gamecock saying he had aquired all of dr. romaker's albany fowl and they were for sale. so i called this genius "mr morris" and asked if he had brassbacked albany and he told me there was no such thing as a brassback albany. i told him i raised brassback albany for knox moore from 1984 until his death in 1991 and he told me "son i don't know what kind of chickens you have but they sure aint albany". what ever it was he was peddling at the time were dark red with white legs and he offered to sale me a double bumble footed cock that he had cut on and 2 hens for $750 which i graciously declined! so friends remeber if you have brassback fowl the aint albany because there is no such thing cause bill morris said so!
    I remember when Knox had the brassbacks and yes they where Albany's.
    C G

Post Thanks / Like

well i dont know about his leipers ,but i do know a guy that has his blueface and they are the best i have seen ,i guess he got the real deal,i have seen em win with one leg broke,and have seen them win derby's,i also have some of these.none for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

a buddy and i went to another friend's place to see some birds that had just arrived .. the birds were said to be from mr. bill morris .. we got to the farm just about the same time as the farm owner .. we got to the birds and his stay at the farm wasn't too long and pleasant.

don't know what happened with them birds .. hahaha
    Last edited by OnPoint; February 15th, 2009 at 08:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

he must be getting the leipers from the same person because the one on RockwellGF picture looks exactly like my Broodcock