Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Graves Leiper Hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Rat Graves Leiper Hatch???

Cockmates, What Can You Say About Rat's Leipers, I Am Intrigue With This Line Because Big Time Breeders The Likes Of Gen-gen Arayata, Joey Lacson And Other Notable Breeders Has Been Successful With Rat Graves Leipers. Gen-gen Fought 4 - 2 Year Old Leipers At The Wsc-i 2008 And All Won. I Am Excited To Have The Dvd Of Wsc I 2008 To Find Out How Good These Type Of Leipers Are.
    I Hope Somebody Here In Sabong.net Were Able To Watch The Leipers Of Gen-gen Wsc I 2008 So That They Can Tell Us How Those Hatches Fight.
    Thank You And Good Luck To Everyone!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rat Graves Leiper Hatch???

when they fight they have two styles one they dont commit they stand on there scoreline and wait till opponent comes in and breaks right above them hitting over the shoulder or back very accurate cutters 1 pitting roosters in gaffs and long knifes the other side of them very smart and break high with frontal kicks they fight the same year after year and are very powerfull cross well with mclean can fight real young 10 months into cocks no prob ratt fought them like that for years and won many derbies stags into cocks dont belive ask him yourself you want some good ones get the in and in cut wish i had these roosters again they were the most athletic powerfull dark wine red fowl i ever owned they are the jimmy east leipers they come light or dark i prefer the dark ones blue legged and hens will be dark with dark faces like a brown red by the way the in and in cuts were penny leiper cross as they age they get slow thats why ratt fights em young they are way faster and agressive these are the bone crusher hatch we also had some crow bar hatch at one time they were hatch toppies they cut like no tommorow a cross that his brother crow bred up i dopnt know if he still has them aloha from hawaii roland hayashi

3. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sweaterkiller
    when they fight they have two styles one they dont commit they stand on there scoreline and wait till opponent comes in and breaks right above them hitting over the shoulder or back very accurate cutters 1 pitting roosters in gaffs and long knifes the other side of them very smart and break high with frontal kicks they fight the same year after year and are very powerfull cross well with mclean can fight real young 10 months into cocks no prob ratt fought them like that for years and won many derbies stags into cocks dont belive ask him yourself you want some good ones get the in and in cut wish i had these roosters again they were the most athletic powerfull dark wine red fowl i ever owned they are the jimmy east leipers they come light or dark i prefer the dark ones blue legged and hens will be dark with dark faces like a brown red by the way the in and in cuts were penny leiper cross as they age they get slow thats why ratt fights em young they are way faster and agressive these are the bone crusher hatch we also had some crow bar hatch at one time they were hatch toppies they cut like no tommorow a cross that his brother crow bred up i dopnt know if he still has them aloha from hawaii roland hayashi
    thanks for the information sir roland.
    more info please....keep it coming guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody interested to buy F1 liepers from Rat Graves? P.M. if your interested.

This is the Broodcock.

Post Thanks / Like

sir,

i think gen-gen didnt fought them pure.....

Quote Originally Posted by CARL94
    Cockmates, What Can You Say About Rat's Leipers, I Am Intrigue With This Line Because Big Time Breeders The Likes Of Gen-gen Arayata, Joey Lacson And Other Notable Breeders Has Been Successful With Rat Graves Leipers. Gen-gen Fought 4 - 2 Year Old Leipers At The Wsc-i 2008 And All Won. I Am Excited To Have The Dvd Of Wsc I 2008 To Find Out How Good These Type Of Leipers Are.
    I Hope Somebody Here In Sabong.net Were Able To Watch The Leipers Of Gen-gen Wsc I 2008 So That They Can Tell Us How Those Hatches Fight.
    Thank You And Good Luck To Everyone!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Rat Graves Leiper Hatch???

Quote Originally Posted by ranrey1

This is the Broodcock.
    sir i'm interested to your lieper...kindly check your inbox...

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Broodcock.
    http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o193/ranrey1/80.jpg
    HOW MUCH SIR IF PULETS LANG KAHIT 3/4 & 1/4

Post Thanks / Like

Ganda naman nitong thread.... i also got Rat Graves hatches ksi sa munting farm ko.

Post Thanks / Like

sweater killer knows what hes talking about i use to fight with rat a little iam the one with the hatch toppies crow got the last two toppie hens he had from me. i crossed my toppies on rats 1/2 penny 1/2 leaper cocks for years. still have the toppies and hatch. rat fought a many a stag into cock and won 1/2 penny 1/2 leaper crow with his crow bars were bad boys also. i crossed one of rats bone crusher on my toppie hens they were ok but not as good as the penny leaper

11. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by four winds
    sweater killer knows what hes talking about i use to fight with rat a little iam the one with the hatch toppies crow got the last two toppie hens he had from me. i crossed my toppies on rats 1/2 penny 1/2 leaper cocks for years. still have the toppies and hatch. rat fought a many a stag into cock and won 1/2 penny 1/2 leaper crow with his crow bars were bad boys also. i crossed one of rats bone crusher on my toppie hens they were ok but not as good as the penny leaper
    where did rat's pennys come from? can we still get em? ....the good ones?

Post Thanks / Like

those pennys came from mr tom dale oklahoma hes passed on george foster got the penny from mr dale and give them to ratt those penny are very good but you gottah understand them they are real game roosters and some are a little mean if mishandled but wen you spend time with em and get to know them there just great birds with alot of heart in them ratt has the good ones the real good penny hatch hit hard and cross good to most fammlies making them better i wont say hes the ony one with the good penny but if i was to get a pair it would be from ratt or mr james tally cant go wrong with those aloha roland hayashi

14. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sweater killer, sir i heard he got his penny hatch from junior belt???

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Broodcock.
    http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o193/ranrey1/80.jpg
    how much do you want to sale on stag and pullet out of this broodstag. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

sir i dont know if he got them from junior belt maybe he got some later on from mr belt but iam just assuming the penny fowl were given only to a certain few and the rest who got them claim them to be the real deal theres only 3 men that i know of for sure who has the real penny hatch and all are honest and good fowl ratt graves ,billy blass,james tally,the real penny will look almost like an aseel grade and at most times move like an oriental with there side stepping ground attacks they are mostly dark wine red majority pea comb but you will get a straight head once in awhile because of the claret in them ,also you will get some speckeld ,they come green and blue legged,i say a few will come medium lemon,you gottah understand that this line started of as ruble hatch ,democrat hatch ,and claret which in reality are almost the same blood composition meaning the rubles in there make up according to billy ruble were basic blue face claret blend set as a strain,second the democrats created by william f mcrae and blondie rollan were jd perry hatch griffen claret also set as a strain,then the claret blood infused again,these blends were known as the soddy daisey hatch from tennesse from there bred by tom dale in which i believe made them what they are today ,but in my humble oppinion i feel some type of asil were bred into them the body conformation and head shape is very similiar to oriental grades and also the penny will trow out pearl eyed stags which is definately an oriental traight in my oppinion i have heared good things from a freind in new mexico that told me a man named larry blackman had some of the best penny on earth i asked about this man on sabong but got no info on him if anyone knows mr larry blackman please share your thoughs with us its good to know were these good blood can be found to help future and veteran cockers in this sport of kings aloha roland hayashi

18. Thanks Yunke8888 thanked for this post
    Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carlosjohn
    Wow! Boss CJ goodluck on your leiper this coming breeding season hope you`ll produce winnners

lovemaan

nice info very interesting keep posting

Post Thanks / Like

Im very interested in them leiper's from Ratt graves, those who got E'm could U share with us what marking's to look 4 ? "U know da good one's"

erwinrabon

This is my Rat Graves Leiper Broodcock

This are his January born offsprings cross with Rat Graves Sherryl Penny Hatch...

Last edited by erwinrabon; September 24th, 2008 at 12:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

camaro

Does anyone know Mr. rat Graves contact info. I wanted to order some leipers from him. They look very good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camaro
    Does anyone know Mr. rat Graves contact info. I wanted to order some leipers from him. They look very good
    Crow Graves Game farm no # 918 485 3260 ..Bloodline Bone Crusher Hatch , Sheryl Penny hatch , Sweater

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guamgazu
    Im very interested in them leiper's from Ratt graves, those who got E'm could U share with us what marking's to look 4 ? "U know da good one's"
    someone help this brotha out...

scirrocco'nzion

Thumbs up Re: Rat Graves Leiper Hatch???

...wow,wow,wow...
    that is some looker for an avatar, mr. desertfire...
    i'm interested...is it still a pullet?...

Post Thanks / Like

This is the Broodcock.
    sir your pm box is full.

Post Thanks / Like

Larry is from the sub. of Dallas. His Hatches were from T. Dale. I acquired the blood first
    hand. I talk to him a couple of months ago, and he is out of the sport due to all of the laws. Larry told me that Dale never got the hen side from Sherill, and yes the hen are rather different than your traditional "Hatch" hen. I'll post a picture soon.

30. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rat Graves Leiper Hatch

Anybody tested this line in long knife especially here in Phils.?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rat Graves Leiper Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman
    Anybody tested this line in long knife especially here in Phils.?
    Its been winning here for a long time,,
    It has won for jess de veyra in his BBC derbies,,
    mario aquino,also of BBC has won w/it,,
    A gen san based breeder mixed it w/mcrae blacks &
    buyers from tarlac has won w/them,,

even 3x wsc champ,ptk yucatan is successful w/jimmy east leipers

Post Thanks / Like

when is the best time to contact rat graves ive been calling his number but i never got an answer.

Post Thanks / Like

[you can try to e mail them...hatchvillage22@yahoo.com... but the problem is they out of Broodstock for this year but they will have a nice selection next fall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mel mendoza
    [you can try to e mail them...hatchvillage22@yahoo.com... but the problem is they out of Broodstock for this year but they will have a nice selection next fall.

Sir Mel,

may idea ka ba kong magkano ang isang hen lang? and can you recomend a good shipper in the US.

thanks,
    ricky