Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

  
  1. #1
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    any suggestion i'm planning to breed blacks
    i'm gana cross my black bonanza to a grey is that a good combination i really like this color which is called (HIRAW)
    and i'm planning to cross roundhead hatch to black
    any other bloodlines that's good to cross with blacks
    plz tell me i'm really big fun of blacks fowl

  2. #2
    Member ibong adarna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Nice cross. also try them cross with brassback black butcher. This might show pure black feathers but white feet. good fighting style too I guess.

  3. #3
    james wolf
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    black velcro, kelso, good mcae blood

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,771
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    we had one bonaza... though a lady i bought 10 years ago and she had the bonaza cock over 1/2 butcher 1/2 grey and all cocks were grey and un stoppable in lk....


    cigar

  5. #5
    Senior Member rolando329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Barcelona,Spain
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    mind is kelso and i cross to black bonanza.....they are superb fighting style,right now they are my winning lines.

  6. #6
    Senior Member rolando329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Barcelona,Spain
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    here is one of my 2times 3ccks derby winner last march 14,2009
    http://rolando329.multiply.com/photos/photo/8/17

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    BLack bonanza on my opinion is not abrainy fowl --- try to cross them with lemon, claret,
    or an asil to increase their inteligience and cutting .
    Me - i have tried a japs over it and have one won #5 almost no scratch and still fighting .

  8. #8
    Member ibong adarna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by bluespeed
    BLack bonanza on my opinion is not abrainy fowl --- try to cross them with lemon, claret,
    or an asil to increase their inteligience and cutting .
    Me - i have tried a japs over it and have one won #5 almost no scratch and still fighting .
    but once u train them they will come out as the best. these chikens needs good training. just my 1cent.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bacolod, Australia
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    I agree with Roland we breed black bonanza over kelso and so far the winning % are high...

    Also tried bucher claret hen over black bonanza ok din ang result namin..

    Quote Originally Posted by rolando329
    mind is kelso and i cross to black bonanza.....they are superb fighting style,right now they are my winning lines.

  10. #10
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    black bonanza x brownred....


    watch the video...


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/video/item/124


    youtube version...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-wfeVT0g6w


    a pic...


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/pho..._2009_Pics%234


    kayo na magcomment... 1cent lng..

    ======================


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com

  11. #11
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by sonaja782005
    black bonanza x brownred....


    watch the video...


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/video/item/124


    youtube version...


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-wfeVT0g6w


    a pic...


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com/pho..._2009_Pics%234


    kayo na magcomment... 1cent lng..

    ======================


    http://sonaja782005.multiply.com
    ang galing po ng manok nyo sir thats i'm gana i'm gana cross my 2xbrownred to my black bonanza

  12. #12
    Member ibong adarna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    medyo ga mabagal pumatay. pero magaling.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Try a good rounhead or kelso. Seen it many times by a few different people win big derbies. Actually it deos not have to be bonanzas if you have a good proven black line try to nic to a good kelso line that is proven you will be happy!!

  14. #14
    james wolf
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    best advice i read in a long time from bennyblacks, crossing blacks with kelso blood, my best blackvelcro is crossed with kelso, same with my mcraes, same with all my black blood

  15. #15
    Senior Member bebs espinosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lapaz batchoy, iloilo city
    Posts
    6,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    UGBAP 6cock derby.

    WHITE SIDE :


    DARK SIDE:



    THEY ARE FULL BROTHERS ONLY DIFFER IN COLOR...:


    Its hard to tell whats the best cross really, coz each breeder have different version of fowl may it be kelso /claret / hatch...........

    I dont have black bonanza only mcrea and they are 3 differnet types, although they are called mcrea they differ in style and characteristics......

    The best cross so far as far as i am concern to my blacks is my white, they blend together, the black famous of his speed and aggressiveness and the white with his brainy deffensive style compensate each other......

    ive been fighting this for quite sometime mostly in derby and have good success.....

    may advise is breed them in all available material you have in small amount and try it first......that way you will have a clear picture of where it is heading. Adjustments in their fighting style would be easier that way.....

    The white is 50/50 Black and white cross..........enjoy!
    Last edited by bebs espinosa; April 13th, 2009 at 10:19 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member rodrigoski2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    i have a bonanza/cobra cross asil.won 4x winner.very ugly rooster.always underdog.kills very easy.the last time i fought it,it sustained a small wound on the chest and melted away through the chest bone.poisoned?it's still in my bro's yard used as a breeder.will fight all the offsprings this may.this will be my last enjoyment of the sports.will sell all my breeding materials and roosters before i go back to california.

  17. #17
    Senior Member rodrigoski2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    here's the photo of mybonanza/ cobra asil and a katana black
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoski2002
    here's the photo of mybonanza/ cobra asil and a katana black
    sir ayos na pangharang to... more wins!

  19. #19
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    BEBS ESPINOSA nice chicken you got there man they are really good thx for the tips or input

  20. #20
    Senior Member rodrigoski2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by sonaja782005
    sir ayos na pangharang to... more wins!
    tutuo yan ser.idinayo nmin yan sa makati.manok ni butchoy ang kalaban.ang laki namin sa laban pero tres ang tawagan.limang sultada na panay pa din ang punas nila ng pawis.heheheh
    idinayo namin din sa zapote.manok ni nene aguilar ang kalaban.puro sahod lang kami.ang laki namin sa laban pero dehadong dehado kami.kuha pa ang fastest kill.lol

  21. #21
    Senior Member sonaja782005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EVGBA
    Posts
    3,212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoski2002
    tutuo yan ser.idinayo nmin yan sa makati.manok ni butchoy ang kalaban.ang laki namin sa laban pero tres ang tawagan.limang sultada na panay pa din ang punas nila ng pawis.heheheh
    idinayo namin din sa zapote.manok ni nene aguilar ang kalaban.puro sahod lang kami.ang laki namin sa laban pero dehadong dehado kami.kuha pa ang fastest kill.lol
    hehehehe anu po un laro nila?

  22. #22
    Senior Member rodrigoski2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    ung mga bonanza/cobra ko salto at meron cutting sa lupa.harapan ang palo.
    un nmn mga mcrae/cobra=katana blacks.ground at mailag.parang nde mga blacks.

  23. #23
    Senior Member bebs espinosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lapaz batchoy, iloilo city
    Posts
    6,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by flipsidas
    BEBS ESPINOSA nice chicken you got there man they are really good thx for the tips or input

    i LOVE BLACKS ONE OF THE BEST BLOODLINE OF ALL TIME......... JUST ENJOY BLENDING AND PLAYING WITH IT, WHO KNOWS YOU'LL CREATE SOMETHING NEW......

    HERE IS ONE SPECIEMEN.......


  24. #24
    Member sidberm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    tarlac/california
    Posts
    241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoski2002
    ung mga bonanza/cobra ko salto at meron cutting sa lupa.harapan ang palo.
    un nmn mga mcrae/cobra=katana blacks.ground at mailag.parang nde mga blacks.
    matanong ko lang sir kung nasubukan nyo nang icross yang nasa avatar nyong FEG sa McRae,at kung ano result,kasi sumubok kami magcross na FEG at Mcrae pero mga 3 mos. pa lang sila.

  25. #25
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigoski2002
    here's the photo of mybonanza/ cobra asil and a katana black
    yeah thats good looking birds man pang harang nga tama ka jan SONAJA

  26. #26
    Senior Member rodrigoski2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,500
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by sidberm
    matanong ko lang sir kung nasubukan nyo nang icross yang nasa avatar nyong FEG sa McRae,at kung ano result,kasi sumubok kami magcross na FEG at Mcrae pero mga 3 mos. pa lang sila.
    nde ko pa nasusubukan ung crosses nila.bago lng ung feg ko,tas isasara ko n aung backyard farm ng bro ko kzi mag a abroad cya,la na mag aalaga.meron ako cross sa bonanza pero nde ko na makita ang performance nila kzi ibebenta ko na lahat pag uwi ko
    Attached Images Attached Images

  27. #27
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Smile Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by bebs espinosa
    i LOVE BLACKS ONE OF THE BEST BLOODLINE OF ALL TIME......... JUST ENJOY BLENDING AND PLAYING WITH IT, WHO KNOWS YOU'LL CREATE SOMETHING NEW......

    HERE IS ONE SPECIEMEN.......

    http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...IMG_7889-1.jpg
    o man thats the type of black that i want hehe yeah they are the best bloodline of all time hehehe thier gana be my baseblood next season thats why i'm asking the veterans to give thier cents hehehe up up up more post some pictures ppl salamat po

  28. #28
    flipsidas
    Guest

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    here is my brownreds black grey
    father 1x http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/BROWNRED.jpg
    son 2x unscratched http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/IMG_0504.jpg
    black grey throwback full brother of 2x brownred http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/o...YDIRTYGREY.jpg

  29. #29
    Senior Member cat_jho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    up ko lang mga sir, makikiread na rin...

  30. #30
    Member jay moredo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Whats The Best Fowl To Cross To Black Bonanza

    Quote Originally Posted by flipsidas
    any suggestion i'm planning to breed blacks
    i'm gana cross my black bonanza to a grey is that a good combination i really like this color which is called (HIRAW)
    and i'm planning to cross roundhead hatch to black
    any other bloodlines that's good to cross with blacks
    plz tell me i'm really big fun of blacks fowl
    Try Dan gray kelsos on black bonanza... you'll like it!

Similar Threads

  1. bonanza black
    By tmunday91 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 19th, 2013, 09:14 PM
  2. Black Bonanza in LK
    By sabernz in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 19th, 2010, 03:04 PM
  3. black bonanza
    By ONESHOTFARM in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2010, 07:11 AM
  4. bonanza cross
    By redcrow in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 5th, 2008, 10:48 AM
  5. Black Bonanza....
    By RobinxHood71 in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 8th, 2006, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •