Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: what injectable is better for conditioning?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: what injectable is better for conditioning?

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    Who bought yalls Kelso . Whose house are they at now ? Daddy bought them , daddy Feeds them , conditions them and someone else handles .. Daddy mates them .. You just have the Internet is all
    Touched a nerve huh? Remember, if someone says something that pisses you off its cause your IN AGREEMENT with something they said.
    i love hearing you reaching again.

Post Thanks / Like

There at both our homes. They were a GIFT.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have nerves , but if you gonna drag me into it about being romantic about fowl .. I at least have fowl to care for at home every day .. I don't think you do . But I like you so I will pretend to be impressed over the knife wins others won with fowl you don't own even though you cuss knife .

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have nerves , but if you gonna drag me into it about being romantic about fowl .. I at least have fowl to care for at home every day .. I don't think you do . But I like you so I will pretend to be impressed over the knife wins others won with fowl you don't own even though you cuss knife .
    How many people have accused you of being a keyboard cocker? You think that means they think u own fowl?
    I could care less what u think. Youve seen my fowl dance.
    The knf wins werent done by me. Im a longheel man. Ive heard stories of them whipping a well known cocker in mains.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't accuse any of bein keyboard cockers .. Not a single person here can post without one . Just strange your go - to is bragging about other guys knife wins when talking about your fowl

I haven seen your fowl dance ., just untrimed baby stags tossed into dusty pens with hens and junky old buckets .. Not even legit keep sparring .. And you said they was mostly junk but one pair .. No heels , no trimmed , not even a real spar .. Cizzard and tassel posted the same .. He tossed a cock into a brood pen dull if hens and dust .. The outsider got knocked out and he called it cutting ,lol ..

Post Thanks / Like

I don't accuse any of bein keyboard cockers .. Not a single person here can post without one . Just strange your go - to is bragging about other guys knife wins when talking about your fowl

I haven seen your fowl dance ., just untrimed baby stags tossed into dusty pens with hens and junky old buckets .. Not even legit keep sparring .. And you said they was mostly junk but one pair .. No heels , no trimmed , not even a real spar .. Cizzard and tassel posted the same .. He tossed a cock into a brood pen dull if hens and dust .. The outsider got knocked out and he called it cutting ,lol ..
    Some people can SEE and some cant. It really doesn’t surprise me. If u cant SEE vizzard & tassle’s fowls “talent”. Best to stick with hounds. You will always chase your tail.
    Take a “shot” for me.....lol...
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; October 12th, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cockhouses all over the country are filled with talented , great sparring fowl every week .. Until you actually trim them , show them and win .. Only their owners care . I am pretty fair at picking good stags from sparring but you gotta at least put them in real training camp . You can't judge nothing just tossing stags in brood pens with each other ... That's the flip side of thinking you know talent and just being excited about your new crop of stags

I saw talent in the video f the Corey rampuri sparring in the dusty brood pen and bought their are .. His sons won as babies and four years later they now have a really good record with that blood .. Sure , plenty of others seen that video and didn't fall over because of Bab stags sparring .. They had to prove t before you get any attention .

Post Thanks / Like

I spar my fowl but if I had to select a show I'd rather just watch them a minute or two and pick them up and feel them rather than sparring. I've got a good eye for good birds not so much for sparring as I've been fooled to many times. Some just look like whirlwinds and don't do serious damage. Others look average at best but kill with every stroke.

9. Likes gaff, KAHUNA NO KA OI, matt59, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I spar my fowl but if I had to select a show I'd rather just watch them a minute or two and pick them up and feel them rather than sparring. I've got a good eye for good birds not so much for sparring as I've been fooled to many times. Some just look like whirlwinds and don't do serious damage. Others look average at best but kill with every stroke.
    I have came to that conclusion to del. Seen some that would just roll all over the yard and when shown nothing was happening. Seen some that wasn't impressive but had what I call a bloody heel. They would end it in one lick. I believe the folks that breed just by sparring will have the first type over a few generations of breeding and selecting that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah , funny how even in gaff folks can't help pick a show based on the best sparring fowl and you can go to twenty farms a week before the show and see lots of good sparring that will make you think twice

If it's a good cross , I'd go with the everyday best cocks in best flesh and trust that when sharp they will surprise me . Takes more than a few fancy buckles to win in the heel .

I do haul em to spar and will have guys set up with several fresh ones and feed mine into several in a row ... And do that a few times in one day ... Let em rest overnight and try them like it's show time fr a buckle ... You can find out which ones to weed out even if you can't see everything .. Spar em without biling up .. Spar em with their beaks taped up and get a laugh outta some ... Then you at least won't get whipped by taking one that has faults you never knew ... They will have to earn a win if you take only the ones that pass those tests

Post Thanks / Like

QP what you'll NEVER understand is theres a difference between fowl you've had for 25 years that have PROVEN themselves that SPAR GOOD and fowl you HAVNT had for many years and HASNT PROVEN THEMSELVES that spars good.
    Its cause you always think the grass is greener and u don’t INVEST TIME in IMPROVING a family.
    All the good blood youve had that WAS exceptional but isn't no more says something. Youll always be chasing your tail.

13. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sparring fools many alot of times but mostly (not always) when they havent had the blood for a while. Seen many waste waste waste alot of cash on how they sparred only to not cut and wilt when it counted. Our Hatch Muggs and Hatch Butchers prob wldnt have fetched 5 bucks from an eye that didnt know them and was fascinated with throwing a 1000 shots a minute during a spar but when it counted didnt hit a lick lol.
    SF
    Last edited by KevinG; October 13th, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sparring let them know when you set them down in front of a cock what time it is but will not slet you know nothing about what's gonna happen in a pit unless like goose said you had them for years and are proven

16. Likes gaff liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Why those who are average in sparring turn into beast??? Lol..i had a few who were under the other rooster but after a few seconds mu rooster wins..is it by pointing or its just in their blood that they have magic? Cant say about what is this line its a secret...LOL
    Last edited by Talbo19; October 13th, 2019 at 02:21 AM.

18. Likes LaBlue liked this post