Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WSC '08 Black Butcher Entry (Colored?)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WSC '08 Black Butcher Entry (Colored?)

so we better spar them to different colors like green, pink, indigo,yellow etc

Post Thanks / Like

HERES THE THING, WHAT IF ALL THE BLACK BUTCHER ENTRY COCKS LOST, WOULD YOU GUYS STILL BE CRYING ABOUT THEIR COLOR? IF IT WAS ONLY COLOR THAT WON FIGHTS DONT YOU THINK GUYS WOULD BE DYING THEIR ROOSTERS DIFFERENT COLORS, ENTERING THEM IN DERBIES AND WINNING DERBIES CONSISTENTLY. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF YOU REALLY WATCH THE VIDEOS, THEY HAD THE BIRDS RIGHT AND THEY HAD THE BIRDS CUTTING. IF YOU WATCH #3, THE FIGHT LASTED FOR OVER A MINUTE, SO THE OTHER BIRD HAD JUST AS MUCH CHANCE TO WIN AS DID THE BLACK BUTCHER ENTRY. ONE MORE THING, WASNT THIS AN 8-COCK DERBY, IVE ONLY SEEN 2 VIDEOS, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST OF THE ENTRY. I COULD BE WRONG BUT I DONT THINK THEY WON THE DERBY, SO DO YOU THINK THE GUYS THAT BEAT THEM ARE CRYING ABOUT WINNING? JUST MY OPINION.

Post Thanks / Like

excuses...excuses...excuses

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by black-oragon
    ENJOY!!

superb cutting...

Post Thanks / Like

That color can happen naturally... the Black Brass Backed Butchers do usually have white showing through the hackles... but if crossed to a dark Hatch? My Black McRae's will throw a few colored like that ( except they have dark legs ) & they have the same style as their darker brothers. If I could look at one in person I could tell for sure... but... one thing that did look funny was... the fluff at the base of the tails was light enough that I would think the under color of the hackles would be lighter than they were. Having said all that... the color of those particular birds should not have bothered their opponets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaysep
    I am not sure what other breeders' experience here is, but I've seen a lot of these and if your gamefowl is not used to seeing off colored chickens, they don't perfrom as well as they should. This is the advantage I am talking about. Somehow, chickens are "tentative" when they see these colors. This is my experience. At the end of the day, what possible gain will someone get by coloring chicken other than to get leverage (no matter how small) in order to increase their odds of winning.
    that is the reason why when you want to set a "gamefarm" better have the off colors in your backyard, im not talking about the unusual purple or green..etc... leverage? i dont see a reason for leverage, a chicken, a real fighting cock, will fight against any color.. will win or will lose but still would die fighting.. but if you breed a dunghill, no mater what color you put in them, they will always be dunghills

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nortacs
    that is the reason why when you want to set a "gamefarm" better have the off colors in your backyard, im not talking about the unusual purple or green..etc... leverage? i dont see a reason for leverage, a chicken, a real fighting cock, will fight against any color.. will win or will lose but still would die fighting.. but if you breed a dunghill, no mater what color you put in them, they will always be dunghills
    You obviously haven't bread nor fought enough.

Post Thanks / Like

migos either way a good cock is a good cock, the color dont make him any better than what he is.

Post Thanks / Like

The way those fights went, I doubt if the losing birds had enough time to see if they were fighting an opponent who had black...whit..or pink hackles...those winners were simply sharp and fast....IMHO

Another thing...do you think PA the way he is would have went on with thefight if he thought that the hackle feathers really mattered...hmmmmmm
    Last edited by unico; May 9th, 2009 at 03:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flipsidas

awsome cock..... very powerful....but wat i've heard with the two (2) comentator on this wsd event..... those are not natural in color...they are simple dye color hackle feather....black butcher is a black butcher....
    ive know some friend of mine who occasional fight on wsd..... used black dye color to there cock....to fight in some fastest kill event...not knowing those are really red color bird..he show to me two (2) black cock just recently won at roligon...all black in feather color....but those are df cash sweater cross to kelso....and he also show me how to used dye color to the feathered warrior....

sorry to say... but i do believe the comment of sir glen and sir boy diaz to those fowl.....

HAPPY KASABONG.....
    Last edited by loisbugoy; May 10th, 2009 at 02:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The black butcher cock is not dyed....he is indeed a black brassback butcher,Red Fox farm has them here in the USA.
    the cock in the video is an outstanding cock...dinky Lim had them also

Also what about Hennie Fowl,are they aloud to fight,that butcher was just a killling cock...I have also seen Brassbacked Albany that look just like the cock in that video
    Last edited by MugMan; May 10th, 2009 at 04:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

those black brassback butcher are for real...they didnt color or dyed the hackles...
    sometime those white color will show eventually...
    i think Osang Dela Cruz are having the same problem with her butchers...
    in one interview of her in pit games mag, she revealed that she refuse to fight to one particular cockpit here in manila because one of her entry was refused or decline to join in derby...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi fellow Cockers,

I just want to ask something. For those who have watched the 08 WSC, I don't know if you remember the Black Butcher entry. I think it's the entry of Ricky Reyes (I could be mistaken).

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems the chickens (most of them) are colored black. Very suspicious looking. I for one don't agree on changing or coloring the hackle just to get leverage. It's what I refer to as "Legal cheating". I don't know... When I was watching the fights with this "Black" Butcher entry, I can't help but get all upset about the whole coloring thing.

What are your thoughts in coloring the hackles of chickens? I personally think they should be banned altogether.

As long as the dye used is not something poisonous I see no reason why it should be banned on the contrary I think it should be encourage. It will give diversity in colors to our sport which gets dull sometimes when all you see is the same colors day in and day out.

Post Thanks / Like

not to make any one mad but that is the way a lot of bucher roosters look if they are black my frend oneces had 9 that lokked just like this cock they were pure buchere bucher x with the dark mugs and bucher x with the war horse and some were bucher x with democrat but theyy all looked the same all had the same papa .. you boys abousily havent seen the butchers we have in oregon and wasington ... ..

also if breesd your black butchers with black asil and brown red then line breed them you boys can to get this color . or croos and then breed them as line black butchers with dark mugs not the orange hakled ones democrats warhorse or sids or macre also the dark one not the light ones then get some that win breed them as a line .. about not leting roosters fight becouse they were off collered that is b @#&# if some guy dyed his white rooster pink or purple green i woud fight it also these roosters in ? avisliy looked like roosters and people not leting henies fight i think that is not fair ether when you go into that pit you got a 50 50 cance to win if you dont think you can win you shoud quit and never fight roosters . if a person dont like losing to an off colered rooster get you some. but to perty soon you will whip that same guy with the chickens you have right know ... this is an example on why you need a henie a dom a white a grey and a black rooster on you fram just to spar with .. hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

You obviously haven't bread nor fought enough.
    i havent BREAD them nor FAWT them...hehehe

i beg to disagree sir...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aprilredtick
    not to make any one mad but that is the way a lot of bucher roosters look if they are black my frend oneces had 9 that lokked just like this cock they were pure buchere bucher x with the dark mugs and bucher x with the war horse and some were bucher x with democrat but theyy all looked the same all had the same papa .. you boys abousily havent seen the butchers we have in oregon and wasington ... ..

also if breesd your black butchers with black asil and brown red then line breed them you boys can to get this color . or croos and then breed them as line black butchers with dark mugs not the orange hakled ones democrats warhorse or sids or macre also the dark one not the light ones then get some that win breed them as a line .. about not leting roosters fight becouse they were off collered that is b @#&# if some guy dyed his white rooster pink or purple green i woud fight it also these roosters in ? avisliy looked like roosters and people not leting henies fight i think that is not fair ether when you go into that pit you got a 50 50 cance to win if you dont think you can win you shoud quit and never fight roosters . if a person dont like losing to an off colered rooster get you some. but to perty soon you will whip that same guy with the chickens you have right know ... this is an example on why you need a henie a dom a white a grey and a black rooster on you fram just to spar with .. hope this helps
    i definitely agree... and some are just sore losers!!

Post Thanks / Like

So answer the question, why dye the rooster, why change the color??? If your BREEDING, CONDITIONING, SELECTION is up to par, THAT should be enough right??? I dont really care what color the bird is, if he comes out that particular color NATURALLY then no complaints here. I just don't like idea of changing a birds color, if he is a red and you dye it white, why???? Whats the point? To gain an advantage? Breeding, conditioning, selection and little luck is all you need IMHO. If it doesnt matter what color the bird is, its his fighting style that counts, THEN WHY CHANGE the color? things that make you go hmmmmmm.
    Last edited by Leocadio408; May 17th, 2009 at 05:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares if they dyed thier fighter or they are pitting a henny as long as they dont cheat.

Post Thanks / Like

don't focus yourself on the color of your opponents chicken, be it green, yellow, green..etc! be prepared for everything, make sure your chickens are not only up to par but above par! in conditioning and breeding then it can fight and win( just 1% luck is okay) whatever the color of cock he is facing... for some other weird and very disrespectful these so called sabungeros who dyed their chickenS with colors then it is up to them, they may gain advantage at first but BAD KARMA will catch up to them!! SABONG IS SACRED MY FRIENDS! BETTER NOT CHEAT!!

Post Thanks / Like

That black butcher just was a better cock,and a cutting one at that

Post Thanks / Like

I agrEe! When people starts looking at chickens differently, then sabong is in danger..
    Let's be vigilant! **** is in our midst..

lytbringer

for me its cheating, why tamper with the birds natural color, obviously to gain an advantage over your opponent

Post Thanks / Like

Galing galing ng cutting niya....

Quote Originally Posted by earan
    superb cutting...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aprilredtick

sir can you post some picture of black butcher from oregon and washington....much appreciated to see them...tnx so much and more power...

HAPPY KASABONG...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loisbugoy
    sir can you post some picture of black butcher from oregon and washington....much appreciated to see them...tnx so much and more power...

HAPPY KASABONG...
    well i just saw this thread and it is interesting,,,for me i think its better to ask those person's intentions why they need to dye their fowls feather before the fight.is it an advantage or they just like it..
    thanks....happy cocking to all...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lytbringer
    for me its cheating, why tamper with the birds natural color, obviously to gain an advantage over your opponent

Hi sir, i'm just curious what is the advantage of coloring the birds? and cheating of what? is there any law or rules in derby regarding this things?

Best regards po.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baguhan-ARE
    Hi sir, i'm just curious what is the advantage of coloring the birds? and cheating of what? is there any law or rules in derby regarding this things?

Best regards po.
    just my personal experience.....coloring your bird is not cheating....but give's advantage to the opponent.....specially if the opponent are not usual with the off color feather....
    they show interest like to a female...almost all male chicken are born macho and sex activeness....thats why if they are not customed to a female like feather..they stiffed there wing on one side and throw there leg in a soft hearted way....

try to have experiment to your manukan specially hennie feather rooster... and observed if the same as we experince...

get one henny rooster and blind fold the two eye's by puting tape or something to covered there eyes...hold it like a hen and put it on front of your rooster...like you want your hen to topped by your rooster...and your rooster will top on this henny female like rooster....

get a red cock and blind fold it same as wat you do on your hennie rooster....hold same like the hennie and put it on the front of your rooster...like you want your hen to topped by your rosster...and your rooster will hit the blind rooster...

by experiment only few...say 1 is to 15...only topped the blinded rooster..most of them hit the blind rooster...very hard.......

conclusion....rooster by feathering... can determine if the one is a female or a male..... ...as long as they do not crow....or bark like a cock...or fight BACK with them... he will topped the hennie rooster once you put them down....

HAPPY KASABONG....

Post Thanks / Like

for the information of everybody, there is really a black butcher. I have three black butchers to be shipped to PI this month. I'll request Bogoy to take a picture & post them here.
    cabros

Post Thanks / Like

I have this achy, freaky feeling the originator of this thread is an ***.

My two cents.

Post Thanks / Like

it's not cheating for me, as long as you get your chicken get used to the off colors... chickens come if different shapes colors and sizes, you want to go to the top them prepare for the worst..

i do think that the owners who dye their chicken are putting more harm than good...