Thread: Gene Batia and River View Game Farm

Juarez 44

Gene Batia and River View Game Farm

My buddy got some real good hatch blood from River View Game Farm from California. My buddy's dad was real good friends with the owner of River View ( sorry i forgot his name). So about 2 years ago he sent him some hatch blood the cock was fought twice in Sunset and never touched. His sons are outstanding he has fought 3 and 1 got barely touched. He called the owner of River View and he will not tell him what kind of blood it is. All he says is that Gene Batia added something to them years ago. Any info on this fellow cock mates?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gene Batia and River View Game Farm

Quote Originally Posted by Juarez 44
    My buddy got some real good hatch blood from River View Game Farm from California. My buddy's dad was real good friends with the owner of River View ( sorry i forgot his name). So about 2 years ago he sent him some hatch blood the cock was fought twice in Sunset and never touched. His sons are outstanding he has fought 3 and 1 got barely touched. He called the owner of River View and he will not tell him what kind of blood it is. All he says is that Gene Batia added something to them years ago. Any info on this fellow cock mates?
    i need pics and i can tell u it sounds like a doc robsion hatch they hit hard and are a man preacker so put your hand a front of there face and see if it peack u

Post Thanks / Like

If I'm not mistaken the owner of River View Game Farm in California is Leonard Faber. His came from Gene Brown.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fortunesensei
    If I'm not mistaken the owner of River View Game Farm in California is Leonard Faber. His came from Gene Brown.
    does he have a web site?

Post Thanks / Like

im from california..do you have their address cockmates?

Post Thanks / Like

Doc Robinson hatch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fortunesensei
    i will subscribe with this info, besides he's from there he should know better...nice hatches he got...

Post Thanks / Like

Leonard Faber 559 924 7027....lemoore,ca.,I'm a big fan of his Riverview Glh (Doc's) .They have done so well w/ anything i crossed and fought back home(pinas),makes whatever you crossed them with better like Leon's..I'd recommend his Coon's too!Cheers...Armada