Thread: where to get trophies.

greyshooters

where to get trophies.

hey gents got a quick question and maybe i can get a little help here. had a good weekend and hit a show, just looking where might one order a trophy with a gamecock on top or something nice like that. any info is appreciated. stay sharp

semper fidelis

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: where to get trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by greyshooters
    hey gents got a quick question and maybe i can get a little help here. had a good weekend and hit a show, just looking where might one order a trophy with a gamecock on top or something nice like that. any info is appreciated. stay sharp

semper fidelis
    You can check this website www.ginosonline.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: where to get trophies.

You have to earn them.

Just kidding. try hear they have all kinds of stuff but they are in mexico dont think they ship to the states

http://www.gallomaquia.com.mx/

Post Thanks / Like

why would anybody want to buy trophies? this just raised a flag for me... so that they can make up their "wins' and brag about them? so that they can sell fowls?...

trophies must be earned. no kidding here.

Post Thanks / Like

im assuming you split, and lost the flip for the trophy or no trophy available...if so, congrats on the win devil dog

Post Thanks / Like

If you are within Metro Manila, i suggest that you go to the trophy store located in EDSA corner Biglang Awa, its actually after the balintawak bridge coming from SM noth going to Monumento.

greyshooters

yes CH gamefarm you are right it was a split and i didn't win the flip. as for newtogame2 i guess the name speaks for itself and you can raise that red flag you know where. i don't sell my fowl nor do i brag about them. i was merely looking for something to show for all the hard work that had been put in by many people. these guys that work on the farm jsut wanted something to see like a nice big 1st place trophy. can't blame themits alot of work. i thank them for there loyalty and hard work. best of luck to all.

semper fi