Thread: Sidney Kinsaul

Post Thanks / Like

Sidney Kinsaul

Has anyone used his "dirty feet lacy's" or has anyone had any dealings with his white kelso fowl, how do they fight? I see he has reasonable prices, are they any good in the sk? Please reply back!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sidney Kinsaul

Quote Originally Posted by 5knuckleshuffle
    Has anyone used his "dirty feet lacy's" or has anyone had any dealings with his white kelso fowl, how do they fight? I see he has reasonable prices, are they any good in the sk? Please reply back!

he is a chicken pedeler so are jw lowerys fowl another game cock advertiser he sent me radio they came green leged he sent my frend a hatch ruble it was yelow leged sid ney sent another frend off mine frend some roundheads eggs green leged chicks hum read betwwen the lines .. i recomend if you want roundhead fowl or kelso fowl for kelso the s&w farm i think is there name in that book they have half page ad with kelso and sids in the ad for roundhead any buudy in that book but sidney .. my frends that bought roundheads had beter delings with the litlle clasified adds then the big ones in that book ..

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Sidney Kinsaul

just to let you know, i think he is on this site under his name so any questions you have talk to him direct.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aprilredtick
    he is a chicken pedeler so are jw lowerys fowl another game cock advertiser he sent me radio they came green leged he sent my frend a hatch ruble it was yelow leged sid ney sent another frend off mine frend some roundheads eggs green leged chicks hum read betwwen the lines .. i recomend if you want roundhead fowl or kelso fowl for kelso the s&w farm i think is there name in that book they have half page ad with kelso and sids in the ad for roundhead any buudy in that book but sidney .. my frends that bought roundheads had beter delings with the litlle clasified adds then the big ones in that book ..
    MY FRIEND APRILREDTICK---- I HAVE READ SO MANY POST ABOUT SYDNEY KINSAUL AS FAR BACK 9 YEARS AGO,AND ALL THE PEOPLE DEALING WITH HIM HAVE NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER.EVEN THE PEOPLE IN P.I. WHO ORDERED EGGS FROM HIM DOES HAVE ANY COMMENTS LIKE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.ANOTHER THING MY FRIEND PEOPLE ENGAGE IN CHICKEN BUSINESS JUST ADVERTISED IN THE MAGAZINES THEY ARE NOT FORCING ANYONE TO BUY HIS CHICKENS,IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU LIKE THEM JUST GO AHEAD AND BUY.ANOTHER THING HOW CAN THE MAN LAST FOR SO LONG IN THIS BUSINESS IF HE IS NOT HONEST.------------ JUST FOR YOU MY FRIEND TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING.-----------------YOUR COCKMATE Q.G.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello cockmates,
    I've been buying birds from Sidney Kinsauls Farm in Tomaston Georgia. So far I've no problem with him nor his Birds. He's a very honest breeder

Post Thanks / Like

i apoglogyse i did not say live birds his live birds sales i have never herd a complant from but i have hered his eggs sales was the the problem.. i apogise to and the only complaint on his eggs was them dirty feets roundheads .. 2 difrent frends of mine bought eggs and they not have roundhead feet leg color ... but they did make nice helthy chickens ..

Post Thanks / Like

You can not please everybody no matter how hard you try. Too many variables involved.

I have heard very little bad things about him & he has been around for a long time.

Post Thanks / Like

When I got back to raising gamefowls, I bought some eggs from Sidney Kinsaul. I like his Lacy RH.
    visit us at [url]www.geocities.com/c_and_s_gamefarm/MainPage.html[/url]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by colt39
    You can not please everybody no matter how hard you try. Too many variables involved.

I have heard very little bad things about him & he has been around for a long time.

yes and you notice i sead nothing bad about his other chickens i sead nothing bad about his kelso this man that asked the ? asked about them to the only problm e with his birds were his dirty feet roundheads not his other breeds of signuture roundheads ...

jw lowery anther man was the man that i personly had problem with his radios turning into hatch when i hatch them and mabe hatch x .. and werenot very game .. not sidney chickens but this man live in same state as sidney ..

all the audult chickens i have herd sidney send were A+ and A- chickens no lower then that but you see that is the problem with eggs and so many difrent breeds you get um mixed not on purpose sometimes .. and that is waht i think hapend. to a guy with a lot off money we just srug it off and buy from someone else or mabe by a pair or trio from the man giving him a benfit of his mistake if the chicks were good and game .. but if you dont have a lot of money it pises you off ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aprilredtick
    yes and you notice i sead nothing bad about his other chickens i sead nothing bad about his kelso this man that asked the ? asked about them to the only problm e with his birds were his dirty feet roundheads not his other breeds of signuture roundheads ...

jw lowery anther man was the man that i personly had problem with his radios turning into hatch when i hatch them and mabe hatch x .. and werenot very game .. not sidney chickens but this man live in same state as sidney ..

all the audult chickens i have herd sidney send were A+ and A- chickens no lower then that but you see that is the problem with eggs and so many difrent breeds you get um mixed not on purpose sometimes .. and that is waht i think hapend. to a guy with a lot off money we just srug it off and buy from someone else or mabe by a pair or trio from the man giving him a benfit of his mistake if the chicks were good and game .. but if you dont have a lot of money it pises you off ...
    Don't get me wrong, I understand what you are saying. All I am saying is people do make mistakes & I dout he would do you wrong on purpose. From what I have seen, including seeing fowl he has shipped, he is a stand up guy with quality fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

My friend has visited Sidney Kinsaul before, and says that Sidney is a backyard breeder with good chickens. He has gotten eggs from sidney for quite some time now, as it is the cheapest eggs ($50 for a doz pure eggs) and it has given him a lot of impressive wins. My friend gave us several dozen eggs for us to hatch, so i have had firsthand experience with his breed. His pumpkin hulseys are very elusive fighters and have the ability to become multi-winners. The bad thing about this breed is they tend to become slower when they become 3 y.o. The kelso are good action fowl and most of them won. The Radio are also very good. My favorite is the Hugh Norman Lacy. These are very good fowl. They are very smart and good cutters. They have the ability to read the moves of their opponent. They are definitely a good buy. I think Banderado 84 also gets eggs from sidney Kinsaul.

Post Thanks / Like

does anybody has pics of their sidny kinsaul fowl? please post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Pics

Post your pics of Sidney's birds.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Pics

I know this is kind of a old threat but im friends with sydney.. his white kelsos are PERFECT FOR S/K.. thats what i've seen them mainly shown in.. never seen them in gaff.. seen them a few times in the L/K.. they are amazing roosters.. better at the s/k IMPO.. but his radios seem good.. everything i've seen come from him is good

far as lowry. i've seen many runners and many squakers.. wouldn't buy the tie cords on his farm.. just to be honest