Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stansberry gameFarm's "Califonia Dom's"

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Re: Stansberry gameFarm's "Califonia Dom's"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stansberry gameFarm's "Califonia Dom's"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackhammerFarm View Post
    I think everyone is misunderstanding something here, I just got a pm from some yahoo triing to say I am saling chickens, let me asure you I don't have a dom on my place to sale anyone they are for me, next year maybe but I don't have none to let go of right now.

Also this is not about the doms, I don't care what anyone thinks about them, I like em and I am gonna keep em, this is not about the doms in my opinion it is about Frank. If someone wants to say Frank bought someone elses chickens they surely they can come up with a source that will say yes Frank has bought chickens from me so until then it don't matter because everything would be speculation and hear say to the boards here.
    BLACKHAMMER FARM, I respect yr deep knowledge on gamefowl. I highly value yr opinion on doms. And I always love doms, love the crazy feathers. But could never find anyone with reputable doms. So could you hook me up with Estel Baker doms n stansberrys doms? Please

Post Thanks / Like

what's up guam gazu', i couldn't help this post but if the fowl works out for you it shouldn't matter. i mean i hear alot of good credits on the fowl and for the owner not to good. were you having a problem with them? i'm also from guam bro and i go through alot of things with birds. i just went through a whole discussion on larry blevins and it is somewhat to this post. i recently got a pure hatch mclean and to the forum it was a not mr blevins exact fowl and it was something that he obtained from someone else. somewhat of a peddler.. i let him go him go just for that reason but if the fowl is doing good for you i think it's worth the shot. sorry if this post isn't what your looking for but just thought to share with importing to guam.

Post Thanks / Like

another things is it was sad that larry blevins confirmed the tags when they arrived only to find out that he was peddling someone else's blood. would you be intrested in showing me some of your fowl... laterz bro and pm me if anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone got Stansberry Gamefarms contact info?

Post Thanks / Like

yeah never owned birds from frank stansberry,i am close to sammy stansberry(da gaff man) s n s gamefarm...sammy got the real deals,red n white kelsos.red n white clarets,three families of sids.rh n wh from nole morris,albanys and his own blend of greys..still test his birds in the south in poultry shows,with invitation only,sammy still breed and test his birds as we speak..his lines are proven in any show..super nice guy..ALOHA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_808 View Post
    Anyone got Stansberry Gamefarms contact info?
    shoot me a pm, and I'll send ya his way sir

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brublackbutcher View Post
    BLACKHAMMER FARM, I respect yr deep knowledge on gamefowl. I highly value yr opinion on doms. And I always love doms, love the crazy feathers. But could never find anyone with reputable doms. So could you hook me up with Estel Baker doms n stansberrys doms? Please
    I let the baker dom blood go, didn't keep it to long. Out of some eggs Mr.Baker sent me I ended up with 1 stag, he was just a little to small for my likens so I give him to a budy of mine, I don't really have any doms to let go of right now, so your best bet is Frank

Post Thanks / Like

well all i know is if blackhammer has doms that are desperate game, and good all around roosters.. who the hell would wanna risk getting something different 7 years later than he got his.. id be talking to blackhammer about some of his , just my opinion.. and if i ever decide i want doms.. thats just exactly what ill try to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Up.....Up.....Up! Lets see some pictures of these California Doms!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Stansberry gameFarm's "Califonia Dom's"

GO to gamerooster and search my gallery and you see the org. cal dom s from frank.had'em 12 yrs.dont want to piss nobody off but his orginal dom's came 100% srt8 comb and white legged, those he 's sell now r nothing like the cal dom 's.they have a lot of his white blood in them .i have crossed them in to several diiff breeds and can't hide that dom blood it's so strong .last time i was at frank's place he had one he said came red,so go figure,call them what ever you want BUT I KNOW BETTER. yfis hillside .