Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Blues Aminoplex (Injectable)

arteez2003

Dr. Blues Aminoplex (Injectable)

My Friends in Sport,

Have you ever tried this injectable to your stags to tone/develop their muscles during precon or plainly while they are growing. Kindly give us your experience and insights about this. Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

heard about it to be a guarded secret

Friend arteez,

Last summer while I was in Mindoro occidental , I heard from a handler who used to fight in araneta that this aminoplex is one of the closely guarded secret in the big time circle. It enhances cocks attention and tone down his muscles.better try it!! good luck.

Sangkay,
    warlord

breed
    Yes, use this on the precon stage. Dr. Blues products can help you.

Post Thanks / Like

aminoplex

aminoplex, super ometol & easywin caps a good combination from dr blues. 'been using these products for a while with a good result.
    twinbrother
    Camiguin island

arteez2003
    WarLord, Breed and Rhandy,

Thank you for your immediate reply and shared info.

may I know dosage and interval of the product, given to stags when they are subjected to exercises such as scratch in dry leaves/corn or placed in a flying pen.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I personally use and endorse Dr Blues Nux Vomica!

as the advertisement says "It's like putting money in the Bank!"

keep fresh by refrigerating

:rbounce:

1Pitmaster

My two cents

The BEST of EVERYTHING,,, 24/7/365!!! and common sense. A well bred and well taken cared bird are hard to beat. If you feel or think you need to use these "Magic Pills" to do wonders for you, it's time to look at your broodpen. I DON'T claim to know it all nor unbeatable.
    Been there done that, and of course, JMHO.

Think about it!!

In Sport

Pit

8. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well said Pitmaster,
    Good input and observations,mainly common sence.

tnerb

AminoPlex

Hello,
    The only way I use the Aminoplex is mixed 50/50 with an injection of an antibiotic. The oldtimers around this part of Bama swear it enhances the reaction time to the antibiotics. I have to agree as I have had excellent results curing MINOR infections this way. I don't treat major infections in this manor. I use an axe for major infections. My birds are naturally immune by using this method. If it is sickly, I put it down. You will breed stronger fowl this way and you don't waste feed nor time nor pen space on puny fowl. Over a period of years, you will notice more disease resistance in your fowl.
    To answer your question, Dr. Blues Aminoplex is an excellent product that I use in the manor stated above. I do all the rest naturally and year round.
    tnerb

1Pitmaster

I agree,,

Tnerd,,, very good advice. I've been doing it for sometime now
    with good results.

YFIS

Pit

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Arteez2003

We've tried Dr Blues Aminoplex as well as its equivalent in FB McGuiness lines. During pre-con..24/7/365 is S.O.P . Add super ometol a few days before the fight...and see some fighters really 'turn on the fan!!!!':hippie:

Post Thanks / Like
    Bty hunter,
    That's my SECRET! Hehehehe.
    Best,
    Victor Sierra
    Super SS

arteez2003
    Friends in sport,

I read kase from a conditioning manual that Aminoplex can be used to prevent anemia during conditioning and helps digest the feeds faster and utilize it to the maximum that would add extra strength. The latter has extra cost when compared to other injectable conditioning brands. Thats why I have to consult experienced users before buying it.

Again thanks for your added info...

tsampoy
    can some post here the substance or generic content of this dr.blues aminoplex?maybe we can find something with same substance(substitute) but cheaper in price.if dr. blues stands for their claim as effective i presume the generic contents is clearly indicated in their label.it is a sign of fairness to the consumers as well as guarantee that they are responsible for anything that`s inside the product.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

A Vitamin B- complex formula. Advertisement makes this product enhancing. I am using this product twice a month to my stags, cocks and broodstocks (during breeding seasons) as a dietary supplement only.

tsampoy
    thanks preng maning for the info about aminoplex.so it is but a mere B-COMPLEX formula,nothing special.advertisement makes it a WONDER DRUG,hahahahaha.that`s the beauty of internet,the fast exchange of information makes us concious and price wise about what we are buying and using.:lol: :lol:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys,
    hmm. I guarranty that Aminoplex is not merely B-12. I know it has contents of B-15 AND other goodies. I've used it very successfully and it's different than just ordinary B-12 "not totally different" but still it differs.
    Tsampoy,
    It aint a wonder drug of any sort but helps your fowls alot like what Arteez2003 was saying. I like this product alot. Pricey though.

Best,
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Aminoplex and it's competitor's version, the Aminovite ( both for veterinary use), is more or less the same. These products aside from B- complex (B-12, B-15) contains minerals, iron, crude liver, metabolizers, dextrose, vitamin K, and C. I don't see any magic that could bring your rooster in tip top shape by using them rather than just a dietary supplement.

20. Likes ALAB 1223 liked this post
    tsampoy
    b15 or pangamic acid or dimethyl glycine claimed by many that it is the best oxygenator.actually it is a FALSE CLAIM according to the study conducted in germany among some group of top athletes.one group received b15 capsules for a period of time and one group without telling them received PLACEBO of b15(same look capsule but zero effect).GUESS WHAT ?after the 2 week program.the result was THERE WAS NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THE ATHLETES and NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN SYNTHEIS OF PROTEIN AND METABOLISM OF CARBOHYDRATES AND FATS.sad to say the claim is all LIE.

22. Likes ALAB 1223 liked this post
    tsampoy
    if you want natural source of b15 here they are:
    brown rice
    squash seeds
    barley
    go to google.com, type pangamic acid. lots of info about the false claim about b15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pre tsamp,

I agree with you. There are a lot of studies that came out that B-15 has a no special effect on humans as well as animals.

One of the vitamins i take everyday is Vitamin C. On the label says, Vitamin C protects the body's cells from potential oxidative damage and enhances the immune system.

Under this says, this statement has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

The statement above contradicts each other, who will i believe

maning

25. Thanks sidro thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys,
    The Aminoplex is NOT a wonder drug at all! Theres nothing you can give your fowls to have an effect like a wonder drug except for having the best brood pens and raising them as healthy as possible.
    This product is just a good supplement for vitamins and helps your roosters in conditioning, breeding, whatever. I'm just saying its a good product that's it. Works for me.

Victor

27. Likes ALAB 1223 liked this post
    SIAKO
    is it available at local poultry store(Manila)?
    thanks.

ranic
    :rbounce:

bien1931

Aminoplex inj.

ARTEEZ2003, I!am glad that there so many of the C.R. friends
    that the stuff in ? has no enhancing effect at best marginal and
    even then the cost is not worth the beneficial effect one gets. I n
    the tropics like the P.I. fowls are very suceptible to parasites,
    bacterial infections not enough to get sick but becames carrier
    this low grade infections becames a problem during extrenous ex-
    cerce asin conditioning. Be careful about the keeps you use, too
    much carbo. makes your fowls fat, too little dont give energy during conditioning. The best is BAYTRIL liquid w/ vit w/ iron. Give
    about 6 wks. be4 keep and 2 wks b4 final keep. This works better than Aminoplex.
    Bluegrass

edmundo
    dr. blues and mcguiness are both one-car garage operations. they do not have any government seal of quality. what you are buying are false hopes. if anything will go wrong with your chickens, who can you sue? these people do not have any laboratory. they have no standard of quality. they can claim anything under the sun. i'm sorry if this will raise the hackles of somke people in this forum, but guys, that's the grim truth. it's funny but these products are not registered in the u.s. fda. there's an aminoplex product registered but not tje aminoplex of dr. blues/ fb mcguiness. well, there's one born every minute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good post

SIAKO
    Edmundo....do you happen to know the company that makes the "real" aminoplex?

bien1931

Aminoplex

Edmundo, I like tour style you don1t F......K around you go straight to the jugular. Maybe you can say or fine out something
    about HGH, some say this is very good for stags 8-10 mos. old.
    the effect is they will fight like a mature cock. problem is its very expensive but canbe ordered online in the internet.

Bluegrass

f

edmundo
    5 years ago, when a stag hits like a mature cock, it would draw oooh's and ahhh's from the crowd. nasty talk would then circulate that that stag is/ was a bull stag or stag-looking cock. today, more and more breeders have discovered that together with good solid bloodlines, stags when reared and raised well, not getting sick, ranged in the mountains, etc. when fought, will hit like cocks. times have indeed changed. more and more people now already know these "secrets". again, like what other people have posted before in this thread, there is no miracle shot or pill ever invented that will make your rooster hit stronger dramatically, increase the cutting accuracy, etc. good solid bloodlines, sound rearing practices, the best nutrition, decent conditioning program, and all the other factors, plus a little bit of luck maybe, will make your rosster win. or lose - if he meets a more superior opponent. aminoplex, the real one, just surf the net. e-mail them for their govenrment permits and other seals of quality. i w2ant to buy my money's worth. check it out.