Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ray Alexander Fowl?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Ray Alexander Fowl?

How R The Fowl From Mr.Ray alexander these day's? Would like to hear about his fowl and especially his Claret's & roundhead's.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Ray Alexander Fowl?

Hes no longer active nowadays on big circuit derbies. hes a world slasher champion way back with his famous roundheads and circuits. does his farm called alexander gamefarm or eagle strike?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Ray Alexander Fowl?

Quote Originally Posted by guamgazu
    How R The Fowl From Mr.Ray alexander these day's? Would like to hear about his fowl and especially his Claret's & roundhead's.
    hes rounheads and clarets are the best purchace 12 folws and we figth then almost of then won 9win 3draws but the only thing i hate hes bird is a man hitter

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ray Alexander Fowl?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianstar
    hes rounheads and clarets are the best purchace 12 folws and we figth then almost of then won 9win 3draws but the only thing i hate hes bird is a man hitter
    hawaianstar,
    it it's not too much can you pls PM the price for his warriors? thank you in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy guys,

Ray and I are close friends. I have his Roundhead, Claret, McClean, and Dark Asil... ya can't get any better than the fowl that he has provided me.

He sells for 1000 dollars a trio plus shipping.

I am showing all of these line in the SK in Mexico and doing real well with them .

Rays number is 205 763 9601

YFIS

Eric aka Baja
    Last edited by bajaexplor; June 27th, 2009 at 01:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

one of my good friends usto pit for him and was a farm hand and he says dont wast ur time buy from ray alexander hes got winners and my friends been in the sport for 20 or more years so yeah there good birds

Post Thanks / Like

I Also Have His Clarets And Theyre Awesome Fowl. Ive Done Good With Them. Showing Them Pure And Crossed With My Gilliam Rh's

navy558999

Smile Re: Ray Alexander Fowl?

hi every one! cn anybody give me the exact address n phone number of mr.Alexander thank you...

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy,

this is the Boles Asil that I got from Ray:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1246160769

YFIS
    Eric aka Baja

hatchman2

does anyone know the make up of his mcleans and where he obtained them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bajaexplor
    Howdy,

this is the Boles Asil that I got from Ray:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1246160769

YFIS
    Eric aka Baja

Post Thanks / Like

I have a friend in Chatsworth, Ca. He's selling me a pair of Roundhead, Alexanders Game Farm banded and #415. We sparred him against his grey line. Awsome birds!!!!!and lots of speed...

Post Thanks / Like

Hatchman2,

Ray told me that he was working for Harold Brown. Harold sent him to get a bunch of Trios from Ted McClean. He got several Trios for himself at the same time ! So the McClean came from Ted McClean.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1246168415

YFIS

Eric aka Baja
    Last edited by bajaexplor; June 28th, 2009 at 01:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

does anyone have pictures of roundheads they got direct from ray within the last couple of years? i'd love to see some. the roosters in his advertisement are beautiful, but i know those pics are probably 15+ years old.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy,

Rays Roundhead Hens, this year, bought direct !

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1246213059

YFIS

Eric aka Baja

Post Thanks / Like

Baja, Whats The Fighting Style Of His Rh's?

Post Thanks / Like

baja, did you just order these chickens by phone? or you select them yourself at the farm, and how much is the price for the two.

Post Thanks / Like

Amigo,

I ordered them by phone, but, Ray is a friend of mine .

YFIS,

Eric aka baja

Post Thanks / Like

A Friend Of Mine Ordered A Brood Stag From Him And Unfortunately The Stag Was No Good. He Did Offer To Exchange It But My Friend Just Left It Alone, And Did Not Want To Waste Anymore On Shipping Charges.

junebug32

Went to a buddies yard today to see his Claret from Ray.He send him the one with the yellow legs(Claret).He looks nice but the only thing I don't like about him is that he almost weights 8 pounds.

Post Thanks / Like

My Clarets Only Range From 4-8 To 5-2. They Also Came Direct From Ray.

junebug32

Quote Originally Posted by POLK GAMEFARM
    My Clarets Only Range From 4-8 To 5-2. They Also Came Direct From Ray.
    Yeah i would imagine his Clarets around that weight but my buddies is a big shake cock.

Post Thanks / Like

someone correct me if im wrong, but since when do clarets come yellow-legged?

24. Likes green liked this post
    junebug32

Quote Originally Posted by OER farms
    someone correct me if im wrong, but since when do clarets come yellow-legged?
    The Griffin Clarets come out yellow legs.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got a pullet that was a gift to me by a friend, he said that the broodcock is a pure Ray Alexander Grey and the hen is a pure Hulsey Grey. Did any one know what is the performance of Ray Alexander Grey. Because I still dont know if i will use these two pullets or even if I use it what bloodlines was good to cross to these ray alexander grey.

Post Thanks / Like

Polk,

The Style of Rays Roundhead.........They are very athletic and can hit from any angle. I think that their key attributes are Speed and Cut. But, don't rule out the athletism. Mine can turn in the air and even strike sideways.

YFIS

Eric aka Baja

Post Thanks / Like

First of all, Alexander's Clarets come white leg. The time I was on his yard I did see some beautiful yellow leg fowl which were claret crosses. But his pure clarets come white legs.

Secondly, his greys, which are exceptional long-knife fowl, are from the late master breeder, Harry Parr - not from Duke Hulsey. They're the hardest hitting fowl I've ever seen! And they're game to the last breath! They're sleek in confirmation, medium to medium-high station, come green legs and pea comb. The ones I've used were hatch greys. Alexander's hatch came directly from Harold Brown. Their weights ranged from 4.10 to 5.2lbs.

The only white legged grey I ever got from him was a grey/claret cross, which hit like a ton bricks! Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to fight him as he was one of several rooster that were stolen! Ray prefers crossing his hatch over the greys. They are very versatile fowl; they can kick at any angle with power. I've never lost in the drag with his greys, even when fighting from behind. At one fight, we fought against a Iron Head black from Kurt Olesuk of Oklahoma. The black took out our greys right leg on the first buckle of the fight. We ended up hurting the black enough to go into the drag. We eeked out a draw after 10 minutes. You won't win all the time with them, but I'll bet you'd walk out of the ring feeling good that they gave their all, all of the time!

They're honest fowl. BTW - I was at his place two years ago and told him about one the members here saying that he got his fowl from him and was complaining about his clarets or roundheads being anything other than white legs. He told me to look for any yellow legs on his yard that were pure clarets - the answer, none. Also, he didn't know the fellows name as ever purchasing fowl directly from him. He said he wouldn't be in the game for this long if he cheated folks out of their hard earned money - and he has no reason to anyway.

29. Thanks green thanked for this post
    Likes green liked this post
    junebug32

Quote Originally Posted by Pea Comb
    First of all, Alexander's Clarets come white leg. The time I was on his yard I did see some beautiful yellow leg fowl which were claret crosses. But his pure clarets come white legs.

Well Pea Comb then if your so sure of what your saying is true then Mr.Ray Alexander is not quiet honest.Talked to my buddy and told him he might have a cross and he says why in the hell would Ray send him a cross if he asked for a pure Claret...He said that when he recieved his fowl he called him and told him about his leg colors being yellow and that Ray told him that his Clarets come out white or yellow leg.I don't know Mr. Ray personally so I really can't judge him and I don't intend to even disrespect him but then someone is not being told the truth.My buddy says he will give him another call just to get things straight wether he send him a pure Claret or a cross.

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the late eighties we bought a trio of roundheads and a trio of clarets from Ray. Our clarets where yellow leg. He told us at that time he had two families. One white leg and one yellow leg. We ended up doing well with them crossed to the roundhead although the claret wasnt too game. The roundhead was a very good family and crossed well to anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy,

Like I said in an earlier Post, Ray and I are friends. He, Ray, does have two families of Claret. One is Yellow Leg and One is white Leg. I have both !

Regarding his McClean, he may have some from Harold Brown or they have the same McClean is another way to put it. Ray was sent to Ted McCleans to pick up some McClean Hatch when he ( Ray) worked for Harold. While he was there, Ted, said pick out some for yourself, which he did !

This came str8 from Ray. He had no reason to Lie to me !

YFIS

Eric aka Baja