Thread: Bull Run (Oscar Akins) Butchers

Ad Infinitum

Bull Run (Oscar Akins) Butchers

Anyone have experience with this fowl? They seem to be a bit different (color-wise) to other butchers i have come across with. Anyone know how they fight?

Thanks!

Blue Mule
    Why is it no one ever replys to questions about O Akins fowl? Didnt any one get these fowl. didnt anyone raise some of them. Or are you, the people who raise these, under a gag order?LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

butchers

his come from harold brown.good roosters in gaff.crosses on roundhead in knife.have seen alot fought at springbrook.i like his greys beater. saw him meet simmy entry grey to butcher this year.he win but close in gaff.the butchers cut good fight hard.the year he win world championship he fought hatch butchers.nice enough fellow

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Oscar Akins Butchers from Reb Williamson. The pure individual are very good but small. They are good cutters and smart, kinda like white Zamboanga. I just cannot say of what to breed with since both hen and male butcher died before we get to breed them. YIS

Cutfreak

Post Thanks / Like

Oscar Akins

Cause Oscar Akins is a crook. Oscar was banned for a long time from the Sunset Club for trying to throw a money fight. His bird was dead in his arms before they even pitted them.

abu jihad

Angry OSCAR AKINS

A friend of mine in Guam ordered a dozen battlecocks from Oscar Akins and he sent them junks either so tall or too short (chihuahua). Basically, all rejects, can't weep a hen. Again, another friend from Guam ordered 6 battlefowls disregarding my advice, and he got the same ****ty birds. He is a first class "CROOK". BEWARE!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised ABU

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, that is what Reb Williamson told me also. But I quess the real ones are good. If you are around during the days of Dante Silverio, I was in my early teens, he fought some real good Oscar Akins then. This is not of'course the first time I heard about negative things about him. I guess what we can do is the opposite, "don't buy it direct."

sigbin_747

Post Thanks / Like
    Weve had Oscar akins butchers for around
    twenty years. When crossed to kelso they are really good knife fowl. There best characteristics is that they are hard to die.