Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best White Claret

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best White Claret

Just raising it up.......so anyone can see...

Post Thanks / Like

There is only one fella that I'd get White Clarets from & thats Irishcutt.

Post Thanks / Like

Watch out for the Mangyan Whites in the upcoming CF Stag Derby.

Post Thanks / Like

Dna Farm,

Try To Contact Glenn Lim Of Cebu His Cel # 09285024836..glenn Is A Relative Of Alvin Ong..and Glenn Too Have Some Whites From Alvin...he Can Help U To Acquire Frm Alvin...god Bless

Troy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tpgujilde
    Dna Farm,

Try To Contact Glenn Lim Of Cebu His Cel # 09285024836..glenn Is A Relative Of Alvin Ong..and Glenn Too Have Some Whites From Alvin...he Can Help U To Acquire Frm Alvin...god Bless

Troy
    Troy thanks! i will contact Glenn Lim when i'm in PI.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slipspur
    There is only one fella that I'd get White Clarets from & thats Irishcutt.

Thanks bro for information. From where is Irishcutt?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DNA-Farm
    Thanks bro for information. From where is Irishcutt?
    Irishcutt ( Butch ) lives here in the USA... his White Clarets came from a man that raised them for Madigan so they are definately the real McCoy ( Butch has the Red Clarets too )... you can PM him right here on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tycoon
    Watch out for the Mangyan Whites in the upcoming CF Stag Derby.

If i may ask sir, what are the blood composition of M. Whites?

albert c

Hey DNA FARM...

I can accomodate you to buy one Stag Claret from Alvin Lim. We are not that close friends but I have been getting a few from him. He seldom sells cocks. He sells stags or cocks by piece. He don't sells commercially. He sells you one and 2 the most. And he sells if you are accompanied by a friend of his. He don't discussed buying/selling chickens over the phone.

His Price for a stag...10 months under is P15,000.00 pesos. If you come to Philippines, this January 2010, I will show you my whites whose boodcock and hens came from him. We can go tagether to my farm and if you like we go with Alvin Lim. If interested I gave you my P.I. phone.

I am in U.S. right now and planning to be there in P.I. in time for stag derby this September.

Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rakfowls
    If i may ask sir, what are the blood composition of M. Whites?
    Bro rakfowls - the best person to ask is SPSP, who is our president in Tribu Mangyan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slipspur
    Irishcutt ( Butch ) lives here in the USA... his White Clarets came from a man that raised them for Madigan so they are definately the real McCoy ( Butch has the Red Clarets too )... you can PM him right here on this site.
    Thanks bro! I already send him a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by albert c
    Hey DNA FARM...

I can accomodate you to buy one Stag Claret from Alvin Lim. We are not that close friends but I have been getting a few from him. He seldom sells cocks. He sells stags or cocks by piece. He don't sells commercially. He sells you one and 2 the most. And he sells if you are accompanied by a friend of his. He don't discussed buying/selling chickens over the phone.

His Price for a stag...10 months under is P15,000.00 pesos. If you come to Philippines, this January 2010, I will show you my whites whose boodcock and hens came from him. We can go tagether to my farm and if you like we go with Alvin Lim. If interested I gave you my P.I. phone.

I am in U.S. right now and planning to be there in P.I. in time for stag derby this September.

Hope this helps.
    Albert thanks! Where is your farm located in PI?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey DNA FARM...

Hope this helps.
    Where are you in the US. I'm in Northern Cali. I got some nice looking whites that I might let 1 or 2 go

albert c

Albert thanks! Where is your farm located in PI?
    Compostela, Cebu...but my big one is in Bacolod, Negros Occ.

Dennis! ... From where are you in P.I. and you sounds like an OFWs...where you work from?

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis! ... From where are you in P.I. and you sounds like an OFWs...where you work from?

Hi, may I ask where in Bacolod is your farm? Thanks

albert c

Quote Originally Posted by JT_Roc
    Where are you in the US. I'm in Northern Cali. I got some nice looking whites that I might let 1 or 2 go
    I am here in Los Angeles, Cali., I love your whites but shipping to P.I. cost so much. Furthermore I already have enough whites in my farm and they all pass the test of time in and out of the pit arena. Thanks bro.
    Last edited by albert c; July 16th, 2009 at 09:07 PM.

albert c

Quote Originally Posted by chili_sm
    Hi, may I ask where in Bacolod is your farm? Thanks

Hello Chito, the rovimg guy!!

My farm in Bacolod is in Campuestuhan, Talisay, Negros Occ. My partner there, who manages all my chickens is Jim Bernardo. You might heard of him. I supply all imported materials... the best one I could get here in U.S.

We have over 2 hectares of chicken farm. The stags that I got from here, I brought them to my small farm in Compostela, Cebu for conditioning and have them ready for any derby in Cebu.

Hope to see you someday.

YFIS...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tycoon
    Bro rakfowls - the best person to ask is SPSP, who is our president in Tribu Mangyan.
    Thanks Bro

Post Thanks / Like

Albert,
    Bro! I'm base here in England with my family. My farm is in Antipolo City. Do you know Jimmy Mariquit farm in Talisay Bacolod near Lance de la torre and Yulatic farm.
    Thansk bro...Bro what is OFW?
    Last edited by DNA-Farm; July 17th, 2009 at 01:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, Do you know Jimmy mariquit? he has excellent fowls.

Albert,
    Bro! I'm base here in England with my family. My farm is in Antipolo City. Do you know Jimmy Mariquit farm in Talisay Bacolod near Lance de la torre and Yulatic farm.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FILCONNEXNS
    Kumusta na sir Gerry?

Post Thanks / Like

Jerry,
    Jimmy is my basketball friend i played against him during my basketball days ( during my amateur days he played in Masagana 99 and i played in Concrete Aggregates) I lent him 3 pairs of imported materials, everytime i'm in PI we have a good time with some of our friends in basketball.
    Jimmy has good fowls and very nice, big and clean farm. Do you know him?

Denis

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, My old farm is just across the road from Jimmy Mariquit's farm in bo. Concepcion in Talisay. We are both kapampangans who became honorary illongos He almost won the championship in the 2007 NGBA stag derby but unfortunately lost his last fight. Now I know where he got his good fowls. sa iyo pala ang ibang materials nya. My entry with Tony Lizares showing a full show of whites won that championship (co champ with DVH entry). Hope you find a good white claret you are looking for. You played for Concrete Aggregates pala- still owned by the ortigas family?

Kevin, musta na. Matagal na rin akong hindi naka attend ng kitakits nyo. hope I can attend the next time before going home this october. give my regards sa lahat ng East coast group.

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, My old farm is just across the road from Jimmy Mariquit's farm in bo. Concepcion in Talisay. We are both kapampangans who became honorary illongos He almost won the championship in the 2007 NGBA stag derby but unfortunately lost his last fight. Now I know where he got his good fowls. sa iyo pala ang ibang materials nya. My entry with Tony Lizares showing a full show of whites won that championship (co champ with DVH entry). Hope you find a good white claret you are looking for. You played for Concrete Aggregates pala- still owned by the ortigas family?

Kevin, musta na. Matagal na rin akong hindi naka attend ng kitakits nyo. hope I can attend the next time before going home this october. give my regards sa lahat ng East coast group.
    Yes Concrete Aggregates own by Ortigas family pero clossed na ngayon. Doon ako naglaro bago ako mag PBA. Minsan pag umuwi ako pumapasyal ako sa farm ni Jimmy, pag maka uwi ko, pag pasyal ko ulit sa farm ni Jimmy, pasyal na din ako sa farm mo kung okey sayo, gaano kalayo ang farm ni Jimmy sa farm mo ngayon. Sana makakuha na lang ako sayo ng white BC. pag-uwi ko or kay TL. Si irishcutt daw may magagandang bloodline ng white Claret sabi ni splitspur.
    Sabi ni Jimmy sa akin doon nalang daw ako mag breeding sa tabi niya bigyan daw niya ako ng space.
    Last edited by DNA-Farm; July 17th, 2009 at 04:05 AM.

albert c

Albert,
    Hello Bro Dennis!!

I really got the kick out of your craziness over this "WhiteBird." I dont blame you...they really are nice to have around... but this off colored birds, like greys, doms, etc..sabungeros here called them "weather-weather lang" ... means "patiempo-tiempo." Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not. Seeking for a good or best cutter, if you will... does not guarantee... you go home with winning-moneys. I only have a few of 'em, because they prove their worth to me, but to produce in mass production...I call it a waste of time and money.

Believe it or not, most champions...became champions because they have a red feathered warrior straight...be it all 9-cock derby, 8 cock, 7 or 6 or 3 cock derby...because its a myth...red is the dominant and ruling color.

But for fun, its nice to have a few off-colored birds in the yard.

Above statement is only a view of my opinion. Others could be a lot better. ...

albert c

Dennis ...

I heard Jimmy Mariquit Farm in Concepcion, because I sometimes go to Lance dela Torre's farm. His son-in-law, Mike Bermeo and is a good friend of mine who also has a big farm in that area. My farm is also in Concecion, but way further up...and far from their area. Infact this is where I got most of my Lemon broodhen, Lance's and Mike's which I cross them with my 3 BB Sweater, RNRO.

About OFW...I dont really know exactly what they mean but was told like some kinda Government to Government Technical Exchange workers. No offense to that Bro I hope. But should it bother you, pls accept my apology.

If we met in Cebu...I will bring one or two of my Whitebird to a pit arena in GDM or Banawa or Talisay Sports Complex, and see for yourself.

YFIS ...(Your Friend In Sport) hehehehe...

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis ...

I heard Jimmy Mariquit Farm in Concepcion, because I sometimes go to Lance dela Torre's farm. His son-in-law, Mike Bermeo and is a good friend of mine who also has a big farm in that area. My farm is also in Concecion, but way further up...and far from their area. Infact this is where I got most of my Lemon broodhen, Lance's and Mike's which I cross them with my 3 BB Sweater, RNRO.

About OFW...I dont really know exactly what they mean but was told like some kinda Government to Government Technical Exchange workers. No offense to that Bro I hope. But should it bother you, pls accept my apology.

If we met in Cebu...I will bring one or two of my Whitebird to a pit arena in GDM or Banawa or Talisay Sports Complex, and see for yourself.

YFIS ...(Your Friend In Sport) hehehehe...
    Thanks bro! About the OFW i'm not offended at all, i'm just asking what it meant so i can answer your question about me, if i'm a OFW.
    Majority of my folws are red but i have few whites in my farm but they are not maturing early i just want to infuse a white bloodline that mature early so i can fight them during stag season. But if i cross them with my reds their offspring are coming up spangled not pure white in color, but they are good... Cebu is far from my place.. Goodluck to your cocking bro.. thanks for invitation..
    Last edited by DNA-Farm; July 17th, 2009 at 03:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Bro Dennis!!

I really got the kick out of your craziness over this "WhiteBird." I dont blame you...they really are nice to have around... but this off colored birds, like greys, doms, etc..sabungeros here called them "weather-weather lang" ... means "patiempo-tiempo." Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not. Seeking for a good or best cutter, if you will... does not guarantee... you go home with winning-moneys. I only have a few of 'em, because they prove their worth to me, but to produce in mass production...I call it a waste of time and money.

Believe it or not, most champions...became champions because they have a red feathered warrior straight...be it all 9-cock derby, 8 cock, 7 or 6 or 3 cock derby...because its a myth...red is the dominant and ruling color.

But for fun, its nice to have a few off-colored birds in the yard.

Above statement is only a view of my opinion. Others could be a lot better. ...
    Albert,
    I'm not crazy about this white it so happen i'm lucky with them, i love them in my farm. My white are the best when they are cock, no loss yet..touch wood.. Sometimes if i love something i want it to be perfect, my Irich whitehackle are not early maturing..

Post Thanks / Like

There's a story behind my whites. How I actually got into White gamefowls was by accident. The 1st white I've owned was from a breeder that my gf dad knew for years. He is known for his Lacy RH. He also had White Thompson. I heard he won derby after derbys with these Whites. I saw a pure white beautiful hen that I wanted & but he didn't want to sale it. Basically he gave it to me. For only $20 what a steal. At 1st I've tried to breed the hen to a Mclean hatch & hatch almost killed her. She lived & later on tried a Travler Blue with her & no offsprings. So I gave up breeding her. But 1 day I needed to make room for my offcolored rooster. So I Placed him in the same pen w/her. They had 9 offsprings and the (4)stags came out all white and the (5) pullets came out light grey. I gave away 1 pullets to my gf uncle & the offsprings hasn't lost yet. He showed 5stags (grey) offsprings. 6 wins,w/no loses. Last year my white broodhen almost died again. I'd actually thought she was dead. It was 110 that day. My former feeder was suppose to remove the hens from the keep and the heat. 3 broodhen that I was breeding pure Albany broodhen from Joe Sanford that I bought for $200 & pure kelso Cardinal broodhen & my white Thompson broodhen. The other 2 hen died. The white look died but I saw her moved & I got some ice & started to cool her body down & poured a lil cold water down her throat & kept her in the house. That nite she started to come around lil at a time & til this day she well alive & producing some very nice looking whites. Before the heat accident she had 5(white) offsprings. I was breeding her early in the season & she was laying on her eggs a total of 18eggs and there all gone. Wanted to ship them to PI so they could get banded for the stag derby. Was told they got eaten by the hen lol!DNA the 12 month old White stag u saw spare against the 18month Givins hatch is and comes from a winning line and are fast speed fowls . I wanted my Whites to spare with good fowls. Here's a few pic of my white Thompson hen offsprings

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...g060708035.jpg
    http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...15194832-1.jpg
    http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...g060708037.jpg
    http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...g060708023.jpg
    http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...g060708035.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis, Jimmy mariquit's place is an excellent place to do your breeding plus he can monitor it once in a while if you are not there. I believe he has about 7 hectars. You should take his offer.
    I moved to my present farm location 2 yrs ago and is now located about 10 minutes away from Jimmy's farm. you can visit anytime when you are in Bacolod.
    Last edited by FILCONNEXNS; July 17th, 2009 at 06:59 PM.