Thread: thunderbird pegion pellets vs gmp 3

flipsidas

thunderbird pegion pellets vs gmp 3

HI GUYS
    which brand is the best for maintinance and what to you mix with this brands and how many % is the grain or the pellets/feeds that you gave your fowls/chickens ???????
    your 2 cents would help a lil bit for those backyard breeders like my self

Post Thanks / Like

Re: thunderbird pegion pellets vs gmp 3

gmp2 and gmp3 is a gift to cockfighting...it is the best out there for their price and quality...i mix it with cracked corn 3 parts to one during the wet season 4 parts to
    one when the weather is hot...they nick well with molasses (polot)...the best combo
    during and after molt...nice full body and shining feathers...guaranteed!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    gmp2 and gmp3 is a gift to cockfighting...it is the best out there for their price and quality...i mix it with cracked corn 3 parts to one during the wet season 4 parts to
    one when the weather is hot...they nick well with molasses (polot)...the best combo
    during and after molt...nice full body and shining feathers...guaranteed!!!!
    I am not familiar with the acronym. gmp3 stands for what and is it available in these here United Liberals of the States?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flipsidas
    HI GUYS
    which brand is the best for maintinance and what to you mix with this brands and how many % is the grain or the pellets/feeds that you gave your fowls/chickens ???????
    your 2 cents would help a lil bit for those backyard breeders like my self

for me i used 50/50 grains mix with duck layer pellets( P23.00/kl), hope it will help...........

Post Thanks / Like

i guess gmp (gawang manok panabong) by thunderbird sarimanok....im not familiar with thunderbird pegion pellets..maybe it was bmeg pegion pellets? correct me if im wrong...thnx

Post Thanks / Like

I love using GMP but most of the time probably due to its popularity, poultry stores in our place runs out of stock! I hope the company that makes this produces more! Its far cheaper than its counterparts in the market... and I guess the quality is just the same with other high cost feeds with nice looking packages.

flipsidas

Quote Originally Posted by tpgujilde
    i guess gmp (gawang manok panabong) by thunderbird sarimanok....im not familiar with thunderbird pegion pellets..maybe it was bmeg pegion pellets? correct me if im wrong...thnx
    oh yeah your right sir my bad.so guys how much is gmp 3 per sack/sako i heard its like 1250 something is this right or my uncle is just saying this so he could make money cause i heard gmp 3 is like 20- 23 pesos per kilo and if you buy it by sack/soko its a lil bit cheaper
    Last edited by flipsidas; July 18th, 2009 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

With todays high price feeds and maintaining a handfull of birds had to switch to GMP3 upon reading a thread here about maintenance feed and my yard is doing well as if I was feeding TB platinum again.have to say also that KOG's comment is right on the money,,hehehe,,,

Post Thanks / Like

flipsidas,

good day sir..gmp here n cebu is about 1100 to 1150pesos....per sack....wish u luck on sabong......god bless