He breeds;
    Boston Roundhead
    White Claret
    Lacy Roundhead
    Radio
    Sid Taylo (black)
    Kelso
    Your input is very much appreciated...
    Last edited by DNA-Farm; July 24th, 2009 at 03:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Samuel Stansberry of Tennessee

.................................................. .....
    Last edited by borderlinefowl; July 30th, 2009 at 02:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sam is cousins with Frank. To my knowledge Sam does not get involved with Frank's operation or farm. Sam Stansberry's father and John Mark's mother is brother and sister. Sam has some good Sids and Kelso blood. His fowl does quite well in tough competition. Don't know if he sells much of his fowl as he is quite active in showing them in legal poultry shows.

4. Thanks cocksjuly04 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflop
    Sam is cousins with Frank. To my knowledge Sam does not get involved with Frank's operation or farm. Sam Stansberry's father and John Mark's mother is brother and sister. Sam has some good Sids and Kelso blood. His fowl does quite well in tough competition. Don't know if he sells much of his fowl as he is quite active in showing them in legal poultry shows.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by borderlinefowl
    well i would call his brother frank stansberry of tenn and find out about him he'll tell you atleast i believe it is his brother but from what i heard i would stay away from the s&s game farm that also breed white doms i beleive and they are not the same blood as franks i know franks doms and they are fine ,kev
    Thanks for input bro!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflop

Thanks for input about he's fowls. How about he's White Claret?

Post Thanks / Like

Saw some of his red clarets awhile back, but did not see any of his whites being shown.

Post Thanks / Like

.................................................. .....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by borderlinefowl
    well i would call his brother frank stansberry of tenn and find out about him he'll tell you atleast i believe it is his brother but from what i heard i would stay away from the s&s game farm that also breed white doms i beleive and they are not the same blood as franks i know franks doms and they are fine ,kev
    I have S&S kelsos and white clarets. they are very good birds. If I am not mistaken, Frank is Sam's uncle. Sam has the white claret but not the white dom. They have different birds but I am not staying away from Sam as he has treated me very well. I appreciate the advice though.

Post Thanks / Like

s&s kelso

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Samuel Stansberry of Tennessee

I'm not familiar w/ samuel stansberry but Frank Stansberry yes, i've got some two line of Kelso, Dom & Y.L. Hatch from Frank three years ago sent in P.I. & they doing well.Awell breed materials.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Laguan
    s&s kelso

Nice Kelso! bro thanks for sharing, if you don't mine sharing us pictures of your Claret too.. thanks.. happy cocking..

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Samuel Stansberry of Tennessee

More input cockmates........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DNA-Farm
    Nice Kelso! bro thanks for sharing, if you don't mine sharing us pictures of your Claret too.. thanks.. happy cocking..
    DNA, i don't have a picture of my claret from sam now. i'll post some once i have them. sam's white calrets are high station and i thnik well suited in philippine shows. however, i have difficulty raising the pure ones, just like the daredevil whites.

Post Thanks / Like

Mudflop is right on the money about Frank, and Sams relation. I have been friends with Frank for quiet sometime. So mudflop is right, also borderline is also right as far as fowl go. I am not gonna say who,when or where but from what I know I consider it risky buisness to try some.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlackhammerFarm
    Mudflop is right on the money about Frank, and Sams relation. I have been friends with Frank for quiet sometime. So mudflop is right, also borderline is also right as far as fowl go. I am not gonna say who,when or where but from what I know I consider it risky buisness to try some.
    From borderline:
    "well i would call his brother frank stansberry of tenn and find out about him he'll tell you atleast i believe it is his brother but from what i heard i would stay away from the s&s game farm that also breed white doms i beleive and they are not the same blood as franks i know franks doms and they are fine ,kev"

Blackhammer, isn't Frank the uncle of Sam being that Sam's father is Frank's brother? if borderline is right "as far as fowl go" as you stated, are you saying that readers in this thread should "stay away from the s&s game farm that also breed white doms" as borderline is asking us in his post. If you believe in what borderline is suggesting, isn't it unfair to Sam when not a single fact is presented in this thread?
    Please correct me if I misundertood you.

Post Thanks / Like

.................................................. .........

Post Thanks / Like

When I said I wouldn't risk it, it had to do with character not fowl and a many,many moons ago so with what I know I said I wouldn't risk it.
    Frank wouldn't tell no one anyhow, what happens in his family is personal and no ones buisness.
    Best advice I can give is do some more research on who has gotten fowl from him, he has some good feed back on this board so far. Keep a looking and make your own decision

Post Thanks / Like

Can somebody pm me his number i m in need of some good roundheads well if his prices up there then don't worry about it but if his prices are somewhat reasonable please pm me his number thnaks to anyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys what can you say about the white clarets of Samuel Stansberry from Tennessee? Anyone had a good or bad experience? A friend of mine is planning to buy his whites.. Thanks for the feedbacks..

Post Thanks / Like

jus wanna set the facts straight,samuel (S & S gamefarm) is a very close friend of mine...frank is his uncle,sammys birds has no connection to his uncle blood...sammys is straight up guy,his cousin is john marks,the mug man...sammys,red n white kelsos,and clarets are direct from curtis blackwell,his sids are an old breed his dad had for yrs,his rh,bostons,and wh are from mr morris...sammys got da real deals,still shows in invational poultry shows all over up south!!!!..i have his white clarets,all im gonna say,these whites send em to the hub!!!..his blood is proven in all heels!!!!
    Last edited by POOKELA; December 26th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by POOKELA View Post
    jus wanna set the facts straight,samuel (S & S gamefarm) is a very close friend of mine...frank is his uncle,sammys birds has no connection to his uncle blood...sammys is straight up guy,his cousin is john marks,the mug man...sammys,red n white kelsos,and clarets are direct from curtis blackwell,his sids are an old breed his dad had for yrs,his rh,bostons,and wh are from mr morris...sammys got da real deals,still shows in invational poultry shows all over up south!!!!..i have his white clarets,all im gonna say,these whites send em to the hub!!!..his blood is proven in all heels!!!!
    thanks POOKELA..

anyone else have a good story to share?? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swizz_blade View Post
    thanks POOKELA..

anyone else have a good story to share?? thanks
    yeah one more thing,sent sammy my white golden hen outta the pumpkin hulsey blood from hawaii a few yrs ago...bred her to his white kelsos,sent me back from that mating a golden grey,one pitting blood in the sk proven!!!!,lol.lol..then sent his dad one of my pumpkin hulsey cocks to breed to his dads red quill blood,monsters!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Never knowed Curtis Blackwell had any Clarets.

Post Thanks / Like

i will be showing samuels white kelso and clarets this coming season hope the do well just got them couple months ago

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phxsuns View Post
    i will be showing samuels white kelso and clarets this coming season hope the do well just got them couple months ago
    ive personally showed his kelso crosses,gonna just say one word---FANTASTIC!!!!..his clarets im still raising em...i know there good or else sammy wouldnt have em...bro im confident you will do great...good luck...like we say in hawaii"""UNLEASH DA TUNDA!!!!!""..LOL.LOL..!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm goin to cross the white kelso on Romero Albany hens and a black mamba sweater cock on white claret hens ill see how they turn out for the Mexican poultry shows next season

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks pookela for the reassuring words the whit kelso have great station and attitude

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phxsuns View Post
    Thanks pookela for the reassuring words the whit kelso have great station and attitude
    bro if thats the "EASY MONEY LINE" kelsos,which im sure it is,that strain of kelsos came direct from mr blackwell,bro that certain blood is a winning line,had one kelso win in 3 states,all 3 tools,6 times,unscratched,money was too easy.lol.lol..thats why we called that line EASY MONEY LINE.LOL.LOL..good luck..

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried his blueface Samuel told me he likes them alot. How do they fare in the Mexican poultry shows.