Thread: Ray Alexander Keep $100 Per Copy Is It Worthy???

Post Thanks / Like

Question Ray Alexander Keep $100 Per Copy Is It Worthy???

WHO HAS THEM....can you share your experience using this kind of keep from RA?He sell $100 per keep.What are your winning percentage???If you dont have one do you think you should buy and try his keep??? He is a former wsc champion and i think he just want to share his experience in conditioning his birds.TY

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ray Alexander Keep $100 Per Copy Is It Worthy???

My opinion is no its not worth $100.Good broodfowl and common sense will take you farther than a keep.The thing about a keep is, the man that wrote it don't know your fowl.He don't know how they feel, how they react to certain things or how much stress they can take.Look over some of these keeps and your can learn a few ideas to try, but nobody can tell you how to feed out your roosters.I like the Texas buttermilk keep( or atleast some of it) and also I think the Warparty keep is a good one for the LK. http://fowlplaygamefarm.homestead.com/keeps.html

The main thing is having good fowl and not messing them up.Quality fowl travell better, handle stress better and don't go "off" as easy.Hope this helps someone.

,Zac

aurora gold

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonRH
    WHO HAS THEM....can you share your experience using this kind of keep from RA?He sell $100 per keep.What are your winning percentage???If you dont have one do you think you should buy and try his keep??? He is a former wsc champion and i think he just want to share his experience in conditioning his birds.TY
    it`s now for free
    someone downloaded and post it somewhere

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Zac,sir thats wow and wow... this is awesome post you share with us.Thank you!!! I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacdaddy77
    My opinion is no its not worth $100.Good broodfowl and common sense will take you farther than a keep.The thing about a keep is, the man that wrote it don't know your fowl.He don't know how they feel, how they react to certain things or how much stress they can take.Look over some of these keeps and your can learn a few ideas to try, but nobody can tell you how to feed out your roosters.I like the Texas buttermilk keep( or atleast some of it) and also I think the Warparty keep is a good one for the LK. http://fowlplaygamefarm.homestead.com/keeps.html

The main thing is having good fowl and not messing them up.Quality fowl travell better, handle stress better and don't go "off" as easy.Hope this helps someone.

,Zac

Post Thanks / Like

My answer is no wayyyyyyy! I bough it when the price was high and it's not worth a 1 dollar..some people in the internet wrote 100% better than his. Please don't waste your money and avoid your frustration.

Post Thanks / Like

For RA himself it may be but for others may not. Why buy a keep that much? There's a lot of keep here in the net for free. That keep maybe works best for RA, but there's no guarantee that it will work also for you. No keeps are alike...it's for individual preference....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moi-moi
    For RA himself it may be but for others may not. Why buy a keep that much? There's a lot of keep here in the net for free. That keep maybe works best for RA, but there's no guarantee that it will work also for you. No keeps are alike...it's for individual preference....
    that is right moi moi, also keeps are not written in stone, you should use them only as a guideline. fight them when they are ready, not when the keep tells you. remember, not all roosters start off at the same place. why do you think some guys start off with double the amount of roosters in the begining of their keep.

Post Thanks / Like

It is perhaps useful, when you don't know what you're doing.

From experience, I tried other people's keep. Some proved too tedious and unnecessary and some are simply hokus pokus. The one's I proved to be simple yet effective is Patrick Antonio's way. Some may disagree, and some add or skip the regimen..it's all in a daily basis..you see...as the preparation progresses..you must have a good eye on that and for many it took years of experience to spot the suttle differences(it's always handy to have somebody with you, another set of veteran eyes..just in case).

But then again, this is a learning process and nothing is absolute. If you can spare the dough without whinging..buy it. But if you think you can spend the money in other ways(need any help?hehe) then other ways it is ..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VMT^Carmen
    It is perhaps useful, when you don't know what you're doing.

From experience, I tried other people's keep. Some proved too tedious and unnecessary and some are simply hokus pokus. The one's I proved to be simple yet effective is Patrick Antonio's way. Some may disagree, and some add or skip the regimen..it's all in a daily basis..you see...as the preparation progresses..you must have a good eye on that and for many it took years of experience to spot the suttle differences(it's always handy to have somebody with you, another set of veteran eyes..just in case).

But then again, this is a learning process and nothing is absolute. If you can spare the dough without whinging..buy it. But if you think you can spend the money in other ways(need any help?hehe) then other ways it is ..

Sir VMT can please share also the patric A keeps? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I believe in patrick antonio's keep can you share if you have an Idea?Im interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldenghost
    I believe in patrick antonio's keep can you share if you have an Idea?Im interested.
    Me too, coz in this sport of ours...u learn new things evryday....lets wait for the reply. Many tenx in advance.

Michael Jake F.
    LaEstrella Gamefarm
    http://laestrellagamefarm.multiply.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aurora gold
    it`s now for free
    someone downloaded and post it somewhere
    sir aurora gold,
    if you happen to know where it's posted ,can you point on to the site.Many thanks.

albert c

I say, its a basic and obsolete. If you're a beginner, this might help. But $100.00 for a beginner, might as well keep your $100.00.

Post Thanks / Like

remember this guys, a mans keep is usually 3 weeks of the birds life. this is only small percentage of the birds life that he is showing to you. what the keep doesnt show you and to me what is most important is the every daycare that the fowl receives throughout his life. also if you order a keep from the desert and live in the rain forest dont expect to win much following the feeding instructions. just my 2 cents. happy cocking.

Post Thanks / Like

,Zac

Thank you Zac,for sharing these keeps.
    Last edited by OrientalXpress; July 27th, 2009 at 04:52 PM.

Kenut

Almost all the iNFO regarding good care, conditioning is already out there. Just sort out what works for you.
    Keep your money

albert c

By all means...buy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Maybe we can share 50/50 then i'll give you the original copy, just let me have the photocopy and i don't care.looks like your intersted to see his keep i can help you
    for that anyways we are all brothers here.Just let me know TY

Thank you all for your post,I'd like to thank high to zacdaddy with his post and let shared us the free keep.

Hope AURORA GOLD & VMT CARMEN hope and hope they will post sooner the keep TOO........

Quote Originally Posted by albert c
    By all means...buy it.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Maybe we can share 50/50 then i'll give you the original copy, just let me have the photocopy and i don't care.looks like your intersted to see his keep i can help you
    for that anyways we are all brothers here.Just let me know TY

Thank you all for your post,I'd like to thank high to zacdaddy with his post and let shared us the free keep.

Hope AURORA GOLD & VMT CARMEN hope and hope they will post sooner the keep TOO........
    If I could find my RA keep..I'll give it to you bro..believe me you can find better one in the internet. YFIS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cocker123
    If I could find my RA keep..I'll give it to you bro..believe me you can find better one in the internet. YFIS
    Good day sir cocker,
    I hope you can share it to me too.Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys I have this keep ( and most other keeps ) its one of those Fly 60 times a day, 14 day keeps.Nothing new or different on it, if anything its out dated.

OK here is a free keep that blows the Ray Alexander keep out of the water.If you can afford it try it word for word and show the roosters.Then you can modify it a little to fit your fowl.
    ,Zac

http://fowlplaygamefarm.homestead.com/warparty.html
    Last edited by Zacdaddy77; July 30th, 2009 at 07:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

.....hey zac,...... whaheheheeehe!!!!!!

Guys I have this keep ( and most other keeps ) its one of those Fly 60 times a day, 14 day keeps.Nothing new or different on it, if anything its out dated.

OK here is a free keep that blows the Ray Alexander keep out of the water.If you can afford it try it word for word and show the roosters.Then you can modify it a little to fit your fowl.
    ,Zac

http://fowlplaygamefarm.homestead.com/warparty.html