Re: CF 4-Stag Derby Sept.2004
Cyberfriends 4 Stag Derby on Sept. 16 and 18, 2004
I tried to edit the title but it was not allowed, anyway here is the corrected and updated thread about the event.
Change of derby schedule was made from Sept. 17, 2004 to Sept. 16 and 18 due to increasing number of participants.
UPDATE ! as of July 13.
We are happy to inform all of the upcoming Cyberfriends (4) Stag Derby.
I. FORMAT : 2 days 4 Stag Derby
CONFIRMED DATES :
Sept 16 - 2 STAG ELIMS
SEPT 18 - 2 STAG FINALS
OPTION: STRAIGHT 4 Stags in the FINALS is ALLOWED.
II. POT MONEY (in Philippines Pesos):
P 3,300 on Elimination
P 2,200 on FINALS
P 5,500 K if you opted to fight on STRAIGHT 4
III. MINIMUM BET : P 5,500
IV. ACCEPTABLE WEIGHTS:
1.6 - 21. kgs.
V. TOTAL PRIZE: (Winner Take All!)
1. Fred Mendoza assisted by Tom Borja
(NOTE: Screening will be done on the derby date)
Screener Guidelines from a meeting transcript:
A. Stag must be less than 10 mos of age having at least 7 primary feathers.
GENERALLY, ANG EDAD NG MNOKS SA STAG DERBY AY 8 TO 10 MONTHS OLD, AND WE ARE ADHERING TO THIS AGE RULE. PROBLEMA LANG NATIN E WALA NAMANG AUTHENTICATED NA BIRTH CERTIFICATE ANG MANOK KAYA NATIN KINO-CONFIRM ITO VIA THE EXPERT EVALUATION OF THE SCREENER.
PWEDENG SUMOBRA SA 7 ANG PRIMARY FEATHERS HWAG LANG KULANG.. SO ANG TERMINOLOGY DAPAT E "AT LEAST 7 PRIMARY FEATHERS"
B. Uncut and untouch spurs.
UNCUT/UNTAMPERED SPURS NOT LONGER THAN 3/4 INCH
C. Must have an appearance of a stag.
GENERAL APPEARANCE OF A STAG
D. Must passed the screeners evaluation during screening on derby date.
KOREK KA DIYAN. SAKA SCREENER'S DECISION IS FINAL!! EL FALLO DEL JUES NO PUEDE CONTESTAR!
BANDED STAGS DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFY!!!
All stags whether they are banded by the various GBA's or not MUST PASS THE SCREENER'S EVALUATION.
IF AND WHEN YOUR STAG/S DOES NOT PASS THE SCREENER'S EVALUATION THEN WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR ENTRY!
IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT YOUR STAG HAS QUALIFIED IN THE FIRST 2 CRITERIA ( 7 PRIMARY FEATHERS AND UNTAMPERED SPURS) BUT IF IT FAILED TO PASS THE SCREENER'S TEST, THEN IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!
HENNIES ARE NOT ALLOWED!
VII. VENUE: San Mateo Cockpit (Philippines)
Directions to the San Mateo cockpit as contributed from past postings.
If you take the Marikina Route:
From Cubao, you pass Aurora Blvd, going to Marikina and crossing Katipunan Ave (Ateneo, U.P.). After the Marikina Bridge, turn left, going to San Mateo. The pit is along the Main Road, on the left side. As with any town pit, most jeepneys, policeman or tricycle drivers know the cockpit. The pit phone is 9425488.
If you take the Commonwealth/Batasang Pambansa Route:
An alternative route to SM cockpit is through batasan road. if u have a ride and coming from the north, this should be a shorter route. from sandiganbayan along commonwealth, turn right until you reach batasan complex. turn right at intersection and then left after the bridge. it's about 2km from there, just after the bridge on the left side beside the cemetary. you won't miss it. it's landmark is an antenna tower and a small gas station.
public transport is also available. there's a jeep that passes the cockpit and it's terminal is at ever commonwealth.
you can also ride tricycle (to san mateo) at terminal beside sandiganbayan. from there cross the street and ride a jeep or fx to montalban or san mateo.
So friends, mga kumpare's, UBBAnites, Cyberks, UFAC, C4, CYBERKS, mga kaibigan nating balikbayan, this is a good chance for us to test our breeding stocks and likewise have some kitakits.
ALL ARE INVITED so come and join us!
Maraming salamat po.
Those who initially pledge thier support are the following:
I. Our Balikbayan Friends:
1. CF Anthony (Canada)
2. CF Bajegs (Norway)
3. Cf Galapong (USA, UAE)
4. CF RCeradoy (Crofton, MD, USA)
5. CF Blitzgame (Woodside NY, USA)
6. CF Miguelito (San Diego, USA)
7. CF Dong1967 (United Arab Emirates)
8. CF Caloy (Singapore: Singwapitos of caloy, soseng, teddy and jiks)
9. CF Astro (India)
10.CF Formosa (Taiwan)
11.CF Gamecock96 (Cincinati, USA)
12. CF Ktrix (Brooklyn, NY, USA)
13. CF [SEcreET ENTRY] (New York,USA) (sori sekwet talaga eh! pero confirmed to)
14. Tribu Hiligaynon C/O CF Pinolim (San Jose, USA)
15. CF mandy (New York, USA) entry name is Flying MBA
16-17.CF Arthur1 and CF Buddy (Canada) CF Stag Derby2003 Defending Co_Champ "Mongoose-CDN"
18. CF Sportsworld7000 (San Antonio Tx, USA)
19. CF EAA Indians (Orange County, Californai USA) combined w/ Larry Amante.
20. CF Rover (New Jersey, USA) using wael lines.
II. Our Pinas based CF's:
1. CF Golden Dragon will be using Boy Primallion Z whites.
2. CF Rebel
3. CF Kimora
4. CF Tabuksuba
5. CF James H
6. CF Rita
7. CF Malalim
8 .CF Blackwing (CF Stag Derby2003 Defending Co-Champ "BW Obando Warriors")
9.CF joey bravo
11.CF Edwin Lapitan
13.CF Texas Cockpit
14.CF San Roque
18.CF Corp Commander
19. CF JLB
20. CF-UBBA Talahib747 (CF Stag Derby2003 Defending Co_Champ "Damong Maliit")
21. CF-UBBA La Concordia, Clearcut, B. Blades (CF Stag Derby Co-Defending Champ "UBBA South")
22. CF_UBBA Bulangero
23. CF 3rd
24. CF (lady cocker from Davao) surprise entry to.
III. Our Friends:
1. Mangkas (Dubai) and Rymk72 (Australia) (6/29)
2. English Dom from (Hongkong) [entry name: UBBA The Game of Death HK] (6/29)
3. oniaces from (New Jersey USA) [entry name: oniland Game Farm [ Bloodline: wael lines] (6/29)
4. UBBA Edgar Cruz (6/29)
5. Rolly Ramos (entry name: Romazeth Game Farm) [Bloodline: Dink Fair Palong line] (6/30)
6. ROM_PH (6/30)
7. Bayani and Seascape (7/1)
8. Gamefowl using Boy Primallion Zambo Whites and Blues (7/1).
9. CYBERKS of Boy London (UK), Reybanz (Saudi) and Chief Balian ((7/1)
10. Ferdief using lemon/rh/hatch and rh/sweater (7/2)
11. SEcreT Entry from J. will be using Boy Primallion Z whites and blacks. (7/2)
12. Rhandy (California, USA) of TwinBrothers gamefarm
13. Boy Batang (UK)
14. Archie Navarro (BUGBA) C/O ROM_PH
15. CPL Monarch (Laguna/USA) (7/5)
16. Rowdell Kruz (BUGBA)
17. BEECOOL (Canada) entry name BC PASUQUIN. (7/6)
18. Pajaro Oro (Pittsburg USA) DAHONG PALAY & PAJARO ORO '91 will be using Gold Hatch. (7/6)
19. DRAGONCREST (Sasebo, Japan)
20. Spangle (Munster, In, USA)) 2 entries on Sept. 18
21. Alex_G (Canada) w/ Mongoose CDN
22. Boy Marzo of BM BulalayaW
23 ******** of Manny Berbano and Mayor Homer Salgado
24. Victor Sierra of SuperSSgamefarm
25. TWINSTAR-DIANA (BUGBA) c/o Rowdell/Salvio
26. Bogart (Hongkong) entry name: Evergreen Game Farm c/o UBBA: English Dom.
IV. San Mateo (SM) Locals
(estimated at 30 entries, sana maibigay sa atin entry names ni Boss Chito)
TOTAL : 70 CONFIRMED entries excluding SM Locals
For those who pledge thier support, please give us the following:
1. Entry Name
2. Bloodlines of Stag to be fought.
THIS DERBY IS OPEN TO EVERYONE! THIS IS A GOOD CHANCE TO TEST YOUR BIRDS, PERSONAL BREEDING STOCK, CONDITIONING TECHNIQUE ETC ETC ETC.!
MARAMING SALAMAT PO!
Eto nga pala yung list ng mga CHAMPIONS ng Last 2003 CF Stag Derby. 3 stag derby ito, ngayon 2004 ginawang (4) four stag na!
CF Global Derby Cup Champions
Date:17 Sept.03 (3-Stag Derby,San Mateo)
Hosted BY: chili_sm and CF Volunteers
1)CF Buddy, Arthur1 (Canada)
2)CF Blackwing,Dong1967 (Mindanao/Dubai)
BW Obando Warriors-----3-0
3)CF Orlie Mendoza (USA)
Cross Country ------------3-0
UBBA D.Maliit -------------3-0
5)CF La Concordia,Clearcut. BatangasBlades (Phils)
UBBA South ----------3-0
6)Greg Ayroso,C.Carlos (Phils)
Eagles Nest Farm ---------3-0
[Last edited by joey bravo on 07-15-2004 at 08:04 AM]
I thought we should have a more appropriate thread for this BIG event in the CF Forum. SR
Report this post to