Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: JIMMY EAST KELSO

  1. #1
    Member cocker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Humber Hill
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like

    JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Can you please post a Jimmy East Kelso and his asset in terms of fighting ability? Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member michael angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    land of promise
    Posts
    814
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    up up up up up


    goodevening to all!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member lansford101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    very good rooster very fast mulity shuffing good cutting good for lk and sk only thing a bit rough though lika a bat out of hell rough good crossed to lacy round head 3///4 kelso 1///4 round head

  4. #4
    Senior Member gs_lemons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gen.santos city/house
    Posts
    1,127
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    my friend pit his JE kelso in sk.... he never stop winning....

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,034
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by gs_lemons
    my friend pit his JE kelso in sk.... he never stop winning....



    i recieved a couple of trios from neil campbell...he is jason's dad...he used to have a big ad at gamecock magazine in the nineties...he also supplies jimmy east with his cardinals
    that he got direct from louis derouen...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oahu, HI.
    Posts
    486
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    The one's we have is good for any heel. they Won the Va Sport's man Clue 6-0 in the LK Solo.. and a good many Gaff Derbys.. Here is one..

    http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...ureKelso-1.jpg
    Last edited by Keoni; August 13th, 2009 at 11:57 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member redowl115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tayud Consolacion Cebu/Ponsun Island,Land of the Orient Pearl Phils. /Dammam KSA
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    The one's we have is good for any heel. they Won the Va Sport's man Clue 6-0 in the LK Solo.. and a good many Gaff Derbys.. Here is one..

    http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/o...ureKelso-1.jpg

    Woooow...good looking kelso.....any spares...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    I had some Butchers from Eastside farms, I loved them. One of my favorite families of chickens I have even been around. I also had his Hatch chickens, very good birds as well.

    From my experience, Eastside farms seems like a good place to do business with

  9. #9
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,498
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzo
    I had some Butchers from Eastside farms, I loved them. One of my favorite families of chickens I have even been around. I also had his Hatch chickens, very good birds as well.

    From my experience, Eastside farms seems like a good place to do business with
    I had a GL JE Hatch for sk and he did really well What color leg on the kelso do well for sk just wondering thanks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member borderlinefowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    www.borderlinefowl.com
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    my buddy who is the early 90's late 80's went to east sr's place to get the gray blood and while they were there his freind that went with got a trio of the kelso drove 12 hours home and puth the kelso trio in the brood pen walked away from the pen heard a awful;l ruccuss ran str8 back and the cock killed both hens stone cold dead in 1 minute tops

  11. #11
    Senior Member lansford101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,038
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by borderlinefowl
    my buddy who is the early 90's late 80's went to east sr's place to get the gray blood and while they were there his freind that went with got a trio of the kelso drove 12 hours home and puth the kelso trio in the brood pen walked away from the pen heard a awful;l ruccuss ran str8 back and the cock killed both hens stone cold dead in 1 minute tops
    thats what im sayin like a bat out of hell man they kick hard and harder and kill kill kill very impresive my uncle in the 80s only would show jimmy east butcher kelso crosses he was know here as the great haole he smashed alot of ppls with those cocks

  12. #12
    Member KNACK808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    hers my kelso

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by KNACK808
    hers my kelso
    pretty rooster, looks a lot like his butchers

  14. #14
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,498
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    what color legs do you guys perfer for sk/and lk thanks

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Pearl legged and dark blue legs l

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Do they come out pea or straight comb?

  17. #17
    Member rogelio felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Anyone know the blood composition of the Jimmy East Kelsos, and to whom he got his Kelsos?
    Last edited by rogelio felix; February 7th, 2013 at 05:01 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Rafter R Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Meridian, ms
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe it's rumored that jimmy got his kelso's from John O. Fowler this could or could not be correct . I have the John O. Fowler kelso's and they do look like Jimmy's kelso's I will say that much

  19. #19
    Member crawbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter R Farm View Post
    I believe it's rumored that jimmy got his kelso's from John O. Fowler this could or could not be correct . I have the John O. Fowler kelso's and they do look like Jimmy's kelso's I will say that much
    Rafter: Not a rumor, You are correct. Jimmy, Sr. at one time fed and handled for John O. Fowler. Jimmy, Sr. also told me years ago that he got his Kelso's from John O., but that was knowledge that all us locals knew already...

  20. #20
    Senior Member Rafter R Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Meridian, ms
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crawbound View Post
    Rafter: Not a rumor, You are correct. Jimmy, Sr. at one time fed and handled for John O. Fowler. Jimmy, Sr. also told me years ago that he got his Kelso's from John O., but that was knowledge that all us locals knew already...
    Do you know if jimmy kept them like they were or added something else to make them a lil different ?

  21. #21
    Member SiR2PE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Quezon,Quezon
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    here a pic of my jimmy east kelso i got from a buddy about 2 yrs ago..


    http://youtu.be/FCiZuhy_L1c sparring video of the broodcock..

    Last edited by SiR2PE; February 8th, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,199
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by SiR2PE View Post
    here a pic of my jimmy east kelso i got from a buddy about 2 yrs ago..


    http://youtu.be/FCiZuhy_L1c sparring video of the broodcock..

    Very nice looking Kelso. Any information how much Jimmy east Kelso's selling per trios?

  23. #23
    Member SiR2PE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Quezon,Quezon
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety-Doo View Post
    Very nice looking Kelso. Any information how much Jimmy east Kelso's selling per trios?

    Sorry dont know how much there going for...i just got this from a fren...

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: JIMMY EAST KELSO

    they cost 1000 a trio i dont remeber but it was through 1600 or 1000

Similar Threads

  1. jimmy east jr ?
    By lansford101 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2009, 02:33 AM
  2. Jimmy East Kelso
    By Rayonegro in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 28th, 2007, 09:19 AM
  3. Jimmy East RH????
    By leorb in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 7th, 2007, 10:56 PM
  4. jimmy east
    By smile074 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 29th, 2006, 06:49 PM
  5. jimmy east
    By smile074 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 28th, 2006, 02:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •