Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Jr Belt

  1. #1
    Member oxfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Jr Belt

    Im looking for information about the Cowens from Mr. Jr Belt can you post some pictures or videos. How is their fighting style???

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    So. Cal / Dinalupihan, Bataan
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Hey bud,

    I was at Nelson Uy's yard last weekend, all his Cowan's came from Jr Belt (Belk?), I can only describe how they look since he won't spar them for me to see their fighting style, tall station, lemon hackle, yellow leg, good body conformation and looks like they are very athletic. I was going to take some pictures but they're in the molt. Will do so after they molt and I will post pictures here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member butsoy912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pardo/Toledo, Cebu
    Posts
    567
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt


  4. #4
    Member ARCHLEGAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bulacan
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    JR BELT WITH HIS COWAN BROODSTAG...

    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...nbroodstag.jpg

  5. #5
    Member ARCHLEGAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bulacan
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    ANOTHER PIC OF JR. WITH HIS ROUNDHEADS


  6. #6
    Senior Member ManiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by ARCHLEGAN
    JR BELT WITH HIS COWAN BROODSTAG...

    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...nbroodstag.jpg

    wow..... i love cowans. hard hitters. and striaght to the point! heheheheehe

  7. #7
    Senior Member sucess gamefarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    does Jr own anything other than cowans any kelso or hatch I know i heard of f.e.g.s so does anyone have any pictures if so id like to see some. I talked to nelson uy and he asked me to go to his farm and see what cowans are suposed to look like I cant wait very good person and sounds really honest.

  8. #8
    Member oxfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    414
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by fish590a
    Hey bud,

    I was at Nelson Uy's yard last weekend, all his Cowan's came from Jr Belt (Belk?), I can only describe how they look since he won't spar them for me to see their fighting style, tall station, lemon hackle, yellow leg, good body conformation and looks like they are very athletic. I was going to take some pictures but they're in the molt. Will do so after they molt and I will post pictures here.

    Tanks for the coment fish590a!!!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    guys i have been off here for a couple months due to our house burning down. any way i went to a show this summer i cant tell you the hole story so read between the lines i met them at the show to watch three shows of cocks. any way one show of the cocks were bred from hens jr belk they were half f.e.g an half cowan roundhead i sent one of my green leg toppies to ok. it was put over the jr belk hens three way cross the out come was very good to say three was shown in the sk won very fast four was fought in the lk they won very fast. the other two shows were tom hargus greys also very good won ten lost 3. the three in sk were shown at a diffrent time.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    So. Cal / Dinalupihan, Bataan
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    is it Belk or Belt???????

  11. #11
    Senior Member bully12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sabungan
    Posts
    1,213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by fish590a
    is it Belk or Belt???????
    ?belt i guess

  12. #12
    Senior Member newtogame2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by fish590a
    is it Belk or Belt???????
    Jr Belt and Howard Belk are 2 different persons... but I think it may fit to say Jr Belk since someone here once said Belt were fighting and winning with roundheads and clarets from Belk before his own cowans.

  13. #13
    Senior Member newtogame2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by sucess gamefarm
    I talked to nelson uy and he asked me to go to his farm and see what cowans are suposed to look like...
    simple... they look like a typical black breasted red... some dark red, some light red... some white in wings/tail, some not... some spotted, some not... some yellow legs, some pearl legs... majority pea, few straight... some are impossible to kill, some just keel over in strong wind...

  14. #14
    Senior Member jtfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    2,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Jr Belt

    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2
    simple... they look like a typical black breasted red... some dark red, some light red... some white in wings/tail, some not... some spotted, some not... some yellow legs, some pearl legs... majority pea, few straight... some are impossible to kill, some just keel over in strong wind...

Similar Threads

  1. JUNIOR BELT
    By kawika in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: February 7th, 2013, 12:15 PM
  2. Jr belt
    By Kelso209 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 25th, 2013, 02:48 PM
  3. jr. belt claret
    By matik in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: January 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
  4. Jr. Belt Contact #
    By Bulldog1969 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
  5. Junior Belt
    By edwardslasher in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31st, 2006, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •