Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROBIOTICS!

Post Thanks / Like

PROBIOTICS!

Hello! I have seen lately in a Gamefowl TV show about "probiotics", they use rice residue " binlid / binlud" sounds like that, then mixed with yakult and molasses. Can you please tell methe process to do it???? thanks in advance...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PROBIOTICS!

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne
    Hello! I have seen lately in a Gamefowl TV show about "probiotics", they use rice residue " binlid / binlud" sounds like that, then mixed with yakult and molasses. Can you please tell methe process to do it???? thanks in advance...
    read, read and read.......

http://sabong.net.ph/forum/showthrea...ght=probiotics

Accredited Merchant tjtcokngacademy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

[quote=dwayne]Hello! I have seen lately in a Gamefowl TV show about "probiotics", they use rice residue " binlid / binlud" sounds like that, then mixed with yakult and molasses. Can you please tell methe process to do it???? thanks in advance...[/quote

The said TV show is Hataw Pinoy (Ch. 13 every Sunday 10-11 am). For the benefit of those who were not able to watch the said episode...here is the procedure on how to make your own "probiotics"

1kg of BINLID (RICE RESIDUE) cooked until it turns into a rice porridge ( LUGAW)
    Add 8 bottles of Yakult
    Add molasses (equal parts)
    Let it ferment for 5 days then give it to your chickens.

The said breeder told Pres. Joey Sy (interviewer) that they were able to improve their production dramatically to a low 20% mortality (previously was 80% mortality rate) after they applied "probiotics" in their rearing program.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; September 6th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=tjtcokngacademy]
    Hello! I have seen lately in a Gamefowl TV show about "probiotics", they use rice residue " binlid / binlud" sounds like that, then mixed with yakult and molasses. Can you please tell methe process to do it???? thanks in advance...[/quote

The said TV show is Hataw Pinoy (Ch. 13 every Sunday 10-11 am). For the benefit of those who were not able to watch the said episode...here is the procedure on how to make your own "probiotics"

1kg of BINLID (RICE RESIDUE) cooked until it turns into a rice porridge ( LUGAW)
    Add 8 bottles of Yakult
    Let it stand for 5 days then give it to your chickens.

The said breeder told Pres. Joey Sy (interviewer) that they were able to improve their production dramatically to a low 20% mortality (previously was 80% mortality rate) after they applied "probiotics" in their breeding operation.
    good day doc,

how this probiotic is administrated? tru water or in the feeds? and what dosage?

thank you so much. my handler (jamel discipulo) is an alumn of your accademy (batch 20, if i recall well) and he is doing pretty good. thank you for that.

cromon

Post Thanks / Like

You can give it either tru their drinking water or 'mixed together' to their feed.
    I prefer..giving it tru their feeds {as coating} at an amount of 1 cup-full for 20 to 30 birds.
    Last edited by tjtcokngacademy; September 5th, 2009 at 06:25 AM.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Good day Doc.
    Regarding molasses as one of the ingredients in making probiotics, can you please be more specific on the "equal parts", in what basis?

Post Thanks / Like

I think the first who introduce or teach the knowledge of doing or using Probiotics is Mr.SuperMax himself,it was already spread to our kasabongs for the benifits of it.how come that there is another method or procedure of doing these.is there any deference?please enlighten us about this method,thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rolando329
    I think the first who introduce or teach the knowledge of doing or using Probiotics is Mr.SuperMax himself,it was already spread to our kasabongs for the benifits of it.how come that there is another method or procedure of doing these.is there any deference?please enlighten us about this method,thanks.
    i "guess" this is a simplified version of making Probiotics..
    anyway,i want to be enlightened also..
    cheers...

Post Thanks / Like

pls more info about PROBIOTICS !

------------------------------

in the race for quality there is no finish line...

streetfighter60

Mga kasabong,

Eto ang napulot ko sa thread ni sir supermax at medyo may nakaligtaan yata sa siste ang Sy broders. Baka makakatulong itong post ni SM:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    PAGGAWA NG PROBIOTICS NA SIMPLE:

Merong nag PM sa atin kung yung nasa Hataw Pinoy ba na method ay iba sa paraan ng ginagamit natin. Lilinawin lang natin: Yung younger brother ni Junjun Sy na si Pedic ay kaibigan ko at minsan nung 2003 nagkita kami habang bumibili ako ng VW parts sa kanilang tindahan at sinabi nyang may problem sila sa general health ng kanila mga manok sa Guimaras.

Minungkahi kong gumamit sila ng Probiotics at binigyan ko sya ng procedure na ginagamit ko. Apparently merong konting na miss out at meron din silag dinagdag. Sa kanilang innovation, nagdagdag sila ng yakult (na ginagawa ko rin pag may available) pero nakalimutan nilag dapat i ferment talaga so ibalik natin ang procedure at idagdag natin yung innovation nila:

1. Iluto natin ang binlid na medyo lugaw at itabi hanggang ang temperature ay mga 45 degrees celsius (ito ang temperature na malakas ang tubo ng lactobacilli shirota (yakult), ihalo natin ang yakult na 1 small bottle per 2 cups lugaw na binlid;

2. Tabunan ng newspaper para hindi makapasok ang insekto at talian ng rubber band or straw; Hayaang mapanis ng 4-7 days. Dito tutubo ang iba pang klaseng microorganisms pareho ng L. plantarum, pennicilum molds, yeasts at iba pa; Ito lahat ay tutulong sa atin sabi ni Dr. Teruo Higa yung japanese na unang nagpalaganan nitong teknolohiya.

3. Kung ano kadami ang napanis na lugaw, ganun di karami ang ihalong muscovado/brown sugar or molasses. Ihalo ng mabuti at simulang gamitin after 3 days. Pwedeng i ref (good up to 6 months) or room temp lang (2 months);

4. Sa paggamit: 1/2 teaspoon per liter of water at pwededng dagdagan ng vitamins and electrolytes;

LAGANAP NA ANG TEKNOLOHIYA NI DR. HIGA AT PWEDE RIN NINYONG MA DOWNLOAD ITO: sa google i type lang: Dr. Teruo Higa or Natural Farming System at mag surf!

GOOD LUCK SA PAGGAMIT NG PROBIOTICS!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tjtcokngacademy
    You can give it either tru their drinking water or 'mixed together' to their feed.
    I prefer..giving it tru their feeds {as coating} at an amount of 1 cup-full for 20 to 30 birds.
    doc what is molasses & where to buy

thnx doc : Gud PM

Post Thanks / Like

Doc TJT,how many times do you have to give probiotics in your fowls?and at what age?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickwizzard
    Doc TJT,how many times do you have to give probiotics in your fowls?and at what age?
    From chick to pit.

Post Thanks / Like

what is "yakult"?is this yogurt ?
    [quote=tjtcokngacademy]
    Hello! I have seen lately in a Gamefowl TV show about "probiotics", they use rice residue " binlid / binlud" sounds like that, then mixed with yakult and molasses. Can you please tell methe process to do it???? thanks in advance...[/quote

Add 8 bottles of Yakult

The said breeder told Pres. Joey Sy (interviewer) that they were able to improve their production dramatically to a low 20% mortality (previously was 80% mortality rate) after they applied "probiotics" in their rearing program.

zdr

There is a good multi-strain probiotic that I use and recommend though it is marketed for human use. Try to look for Protexin, its a very good probiotic and available in Mercury Drug.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zdr
    There is a good multi-strain probiotic that I use and recommend though it is marketed for human use. Try to look for Protexin, its a very good probiotic and available in Mercury Drug.
    thnx sir zdr for the info.

------------------------------------------

in the race for quality there is no finish line...

Post Thanks / Like

The procedure that was posted by streetfighter60 which was originally posted by SuperMax is the detailed procedure on how to do your simplified probiotic.
    I would like to commend zdrís recommendation---Protexin found in Mercury Drug.

If youíre looking for a veterinary alternative supplement found in leading poultry supplies, I recommend PowerPak.
    TJT Cocking Academy
    March 19, 20 & 21

Post Thanks / Like

Good Day .....!

I would like to ask anyone if they have tried the making the binlid probiotic.
    After you've mix everything and let it sit for a couple of days.
    Should it smell something sour?

Can anyone share any pix of there finish product?

Many thanks to all ......!

Post Thanks / Like

Originally Posted by SuperMax

Merong nag PM sa atin kung yung nasa Hataw Pinoy ba na method ay iba sa paraan ng ginagamit natin. Lilinawin lang natin: Yung younger brother ni Junjun Sy na si Pedic ay kaibigan ko at minsan nung 2003 nagkita kami habang bumibili ako ng VW parts sa kanilang tindahan at sinabi nyang may problem sila sa general health ng kanila mga manok sa Guimaras.

Minungkahi kong gumamit sila ng Probiotics at binigyan ko sya ng procedure na ginagamit ko. Apparently merong konting na miss out at meron din silag dinagdag. Sa kanilang innovation, nagdagdag sila ng yakult (na ginagawa ko rin pag may available) pero nakalimutan nilag dapat i ferment talaga so ibalik natin ang procedure at idagdag natin yung innovation nila:

1. Iluto natin ang binlid na medyo lugaw at itabi hanggang ang temperature ay mga 45 degrees celsius (ito ang temperature na malakas ang tubo ng lactobacilli shirota (yakult), ihalo natin ang yakult na 1 small bottle per 2 cups lugaw na binlid;

2. Tabunan ng newspaper para hindi makapasok ang insekto at talian ng rubber band or straw; Hayaang mapanis ng 4-7 days. Dito tutubo ang iba pang klaseng microorganisms pareho ng L. plantarum, pennicilum molds, yeasts at iba pa; Ito lahat ay tutulong sa atin sabi ni Dr. Teruo Higa yung japanese na unang nagpalaganan nitong teknolohiya.

3. Kung ano kadami ang napanis na lugaw, ganun di karami ang ihalong muscovado/brown sugar or molasses. Ihalo ng mabuti at simulang gamitin after 3 days. Pwedeng i ref (good up to 6 months) or room temp lang (2 months);

4. Sa paggamit: 1/2 teaspoon per liter of water at pwededng dagdagan ng vitamins and electrolytes;

LAGANAP NA ANG TEKNOLOHIYA NI DR. HIGA AT PWEDE RIN NINYONG MA DOWNLOAD ITO: sa google i type lang: Dr. Teruo Higa or Natural Farming System at mag surf!

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=tjtcokngacademy]

Add 8 bottles of Yakult

Doc ted...good day to you...pls check ours of what can you say about this product... hassle free..its probiotic content already this is discovered by Dr.Teruo Higa of Ryukyus University on Okinawa Japan...tanx..

http://rcbm.multiply.com/video/item/75/BIO-EM
    (video not yet complete upload)

http://sabong.net.ph/classified/show...t=3643&cat=all

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=meloy]Originally Posted by SuperMax

Post Thanks / Like

simple lang ang paggawa tulad ng procedure na nakapost dito.. para lang kayong nagluto ng almusal na lugaw at hindi nakain ng 5 araw.. saka lagyan ng yakult at mollasses ( pulot) at ilagay sa ref..

yan ang natutunan ko kay sir supermax..

enteng_manok

good day my fellow gamefowl lovers. may I ask what is the difference of binlid from an ordinary rice? and at 45 degrees celcius were going to add the probiotics right? what if I added it while the lugaw is still boiling? would it make any difference? just asking my fellow sabungeros. hope it make sense. thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: PROBIOTICS!

Quote Originally Posted by enteng_manok
    good day my fellow gamefowl lovers. may I ask what is the difference of binlid from an ordinary rice? and at 45 degrees celcius were going to add the probiotics right? what if I added it while the lugaw is still boiling? would it make any difference? just asking my fellow sabungeros. hope it make sense. thanks.
    kasabong enteng,basahin mo yung post ni sir meloy nandun ang paliwanag ni supermax sa parteng itaas 2 post yata bago yung post mo.........salamat

Post Thanks / Like

The only advantage of our product (BIOEM) has 83kinds of LIVING MICROORGANISM-GOOD BACTERIA and once you apply it in your area they lived for million years and never be gone away thats why you are less medicine now and the more years you use BIOEM the less expense of BIOEM consume for the next applications,lets say you use BIOEM for more than 2years the next more years will consume a little less than usual...

I just want to share the pix w/our Bioem Investor from Hungary (meeting at my house);
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...MINVESTOR2.jpg
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...EMINVESTOR.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mundray
    The only advantage of our product (BIOEM) has 83kinds of LIVING MICROORGANISM-GOOD BACTERIA and once you apply it in your area they lived for million years and never be gone away thats why you are less medicine now and the more years you use BIOEM the less expense of BIOEM consume for the next applications,lets say you use BIOEM for more than 2years the next more years will consume a little less than usual...

I just want to share the pix w/our Bioem Investor from Hungary (meeting at my house);
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...MINVESTOR2.jpg
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...EMINVESTOR.jpg

and how much is this BIOEM product sir?
    Last edited by ManiX; November 5th, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ManiX
    and how much is this BIOEM product sir?
    Sir Manix may PM ako sa iyo..paki check nalang sir..maraming salamat

Post Thanks / Like

can someone please translate this into english:

Post Thanks / Like

meron ng available na probiotic yung gawa ng univet na digestiaide acidifier,probiotics,minerals,at electrolytes so no need ng maghalo halo pa....ready made na

Post Thanks / Like

MAKE YOGURT AT HOME
    April 27, 2008 by farmerlarry

Yogurt is widely regarded as a health food mainly due to the beneficial bacteria that it contains. There are both local and imported brands available in the refrigerated shelves in grocery stores and supermarkets in the Philippines. The lowest priced yogurt is a local brand priced at about P31.00 while imported brands range from P45.00 to 65.00, all of them in 123 to 150 ml. serving sizes.

Taking probiotic yogurt regularly can now be affordable. One can easily make it at home with basic kitchen equipment, thick wad of newspaper and store-bought unflavored yogurt. This writer had been making yogurt for the last three years using styrofoam ice boxes as heat retainer, but recently, he experimented with newspaper and it also proved successful. This experience enabled him to transfer this low technology to those who can afford milk but find commercial yogurt too expensive.

Hereís how:

Materials:

You will need fresh milk (if you own a dairy cow) or ordinary generic instant powdered whole milk and unflavored yogurt made by the leading local dairy company. Buy the yogurt (about P31.00) which has the longest expiry date, about six months from the time of purchase.

Equipment:

You will need a stove, a small stainless pot that will hold about a liter of milk, a thick wad of newspaper, a string and if available, a thermometer.