Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 84

Thread: Black Manziel

  
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Black Manziel

    Looking for black manziel cock or stag.I live in the usa so looking for someone here in the states.Will pay for shipping.

  2. #2
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    call my uncle Patty 415-513-6334

    He will get you the real thing

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    What are the makeup of this family?

  4. #4
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Originally a blend of shuffler and wingate. (heavier in the wingate)
    Last edited by tonio; September 22nd, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member anthony0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Manila / San Simon, Pampanga
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Originally a blend of shuffler and wingate. (heavier in the wingate)
    sir tonio, do you maintain this line as well? pls post some pics if you have time.. im interested with the bloodline.
    Q: can you fight them pure in the LK?

  6. #6
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Yes I do. I fight them pure and crossed with greys, spangles and asils

    some winners that I bred
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8641.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_7374.jpg


    3x winner bred by Michael Manziel (1/2 Spangle)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_1616.jpg

    These two are both 2x winner bred by Michael Manziel (pures)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8227.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_6406.jpg

  7. #7
    Member Dragon Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Sir Tonio, I want to know if you have some pure wingate pullet. I also need this to refresh my Karl Guce wingates aside from the perfection grey I am interested in getting from you this coming season. We have had this wingate lines since the 90s and need to get back to the basic bloodline. Have been crossing them to hatch since then.

  8. #8
    Member Dragon Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Your cross of shuffler and wingates are basically the same cross called the tombstone brownreds

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,775
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    tombstones are made up of madigan texas ranger and wingate brown reds.....


    cigar

  10. #10
    Member Dragon Storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Maybe you're right but thats what I was told by some breeders that have tombstone brownreds in the game cock magazines and the breeder who I got the wingates

  11. #11
    Senior Member anthony0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Manila / San Simon, Pampanga
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Yes I do. I fight them pure and crossed with greys, spangles and asils

    some winners that I bred
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8641.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_7374.jpg


    3x winner bred by Michael Manziel (1/2 Spangle)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_1616.jpg

    These two are both 2x winner bred by Michael Manziel (pures)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8227.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_6406.jpg
    VERY NICE LOOKING STAGS SIR.. SPECIALLY THE 1st PIC ON TOP. ARE THEY ALSO PURE OR CROSSED? SENT YOU A PM

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    call my uncle Patty 415-513-6334

    He will get you the real thing
    Thanks will do.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Smile Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Yes I do. I fight them pure and crossed with greys, spangles and asils

    some winners that I bred
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8641.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_7374.jpg


    3x winner bred by Michael Manziel (1/2 Spangle)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_1616.jpg

    These two are both 2x winner bred by Michael Manziel (pures)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8227.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_6406.jpg
    The one's i had where lemon hackle with red saddles straight from micheal and mean mean mean.I have hens left only and i can't find any pictures of the cocks i had.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Yes I do. I fight them pure and crossed with greys, spangles and asils

    some winners that I bred
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8641.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_7374.jpg


    3x winner bred by Michael Manziel (1/2 Spangle)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_1616.jpg

    These two are both 2x winner bred by Michael Manziel (pures)
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_8227.jpg
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...o/DSC_6406.jpg
    Nice birds. Does all your pure manziels come black legged or do some come green legged?

  15. #15
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

  16. #16
    Senior Member anthony0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Manila / San Simon, Pampanga
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    very nice.. Specially the 1/2 spangle..

  17. #17
    Senior Member Ajr farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    isabela phils/ireland
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...1251215948.jpg





    offspring of my black from a good friend patty
    Last edited by Ajr farm; September 24th, 2009 at 11:26 PM.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Hey tonio your uncle told me to ask you if you could send me some links to your blacks in action on youtube or tell me what to look under to find them.Your uncle is very nice guy.

  19. #19
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

  20. #20
    Member beecoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by velocity
    The one's i had where lemon hackle with red saddles straight from micheal and mean mean mean.I have hens left only and i can't find any pictures of the cocks i had.
    velocity, you're so lucky that michael manziel send you a mean mean mean...but my order a pair of black & a pair of grey never received more than 2 yrs now and to much promises & alibi until he change his landline & cp...what a crook. so i can called him a very mean mean mean ass hole...

    tonio, pls. if u spoke to your friend michael tell him to send my hard earned money and i already spoke to you long time ago but i never get any responsed because i wont stop bashing his name every time he pop-up in this thread. my blood is boiling every time i heard that name...he bark a wrong tree...i was so nice to him giving him a lots of advice when he's in process of divorce. thanx if you can reach my message to michael.
    Last edited by beecoolman; September 27th, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by beecoolman
    velocity, you're so lucky that michael manziel send you a mean mean mean...but my order a pair of black & a pair of grey never received more than 2 yrs now and to much promises & alibi until he change his landline & cp...what a crook. so i can called him a very mean mean mean ass hole...

    tonio, pls. if u spoke to your friend michael tell him to send my hard earned money and i already spoke to you long time ago but i never get any responsed because i wont stop bashing his name every time he pop-up in this thread. my blood is boiling every time i heard that name...he bark a wrong tree...i was so nice to him giving him a lots of advice when he's in process of divorce. thanx if you can reach my message to michael.
    I recieved mine years ago and i'm sorry to hear what he has done to you.I had 7 more stags that i was supposed to get from him and never heard nothing about them again.Some of it was my fault cause when he was ready to send them i had no room on the yard.So it is mostly my fault for not getting those when they where ready.I'm going to try and call him to see what he has and if i do get a hold of him i could relay your message.

  22. #22
    Member oxfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel


    congratulation Tonio this are really good and smart blacks!! Are this from your uncle , can you shear what Asil blood you use on them!!! thanks
    Last edited by oxfarm; September 27th, 2009 at 04:44 AM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by oxfarm
    congratulation Tonio this are really good and smart blacks!! Are this from your uncle , can you shear what Asil blood you use on them!!! thanks
    Hi,

    Thanks, I bred the first two and the 3rd was from Michael Manziel. My uncle's blood is exactly the same though.

    The asil blood I use is Rampuri
    Last edited by tonio; September 27th, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

  24. #24
    Member beecoolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by velocity
    I recieved mine years ago and i'm sorry to hear what he has done to you.I had 7 more stags that i was supposed to get from him and never heard nothing about them again.Some of it was my fault cause when he was ready to send them i had no room on the yard.So it is mostly my fault for not getting those when they where ready.I'm going to try and call him to see what he has and if i do get a hold of him i could relay your message.
    thanks velocity i hope you can tell him....otherwise i'm not gonna stop bad mouthing him...i will let the whole people hear what he did to me. i'm the only one can clear his name. thank you again velocity for relaying my message to this ass hole.

  25. #25
    Cyberfriends chrisjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    JMJBROTHERS.MUL
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by beecoolman
    thanks velocity i hope you can tell him....otherwise i'm not gonna stop bad mouthing him...i will let the whole people hear what he did to me. i'm the only one can clear his name. thank you again velocity for relaying my message to this ass hole.

    i almost called him.

    its good i read this first....

  26. #26
    Member oxfarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    425
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Hi,

    Thanks, I bred the first two and the 3rd was from Michael Manziel. My uncle's blood is exactly the same though.

    The asil blood I use is Rampuri
    Mr. Tonio can you help me to find some good Frost blood like the one you have, I live in Mexico can bring it from the states. please PM

  27. #27
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by oxfarm
    Mr. Tonio can you help me to find some good Frost blood like the one you have, I live in Mexico can bring it from the states. please PM

    you can call my uncle in California he can help you

    Patty Herlihy 415-513-6334

  28. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    you can call my uncle in California he can help you

    Patty Herlihy 415-513-6334
    This didn't work out.......Never got back with me.So i'm still looking if anyone knows someone that has a pure black manziel stag or cock please help me out.Thanks

  29. #29
    Senior Member tonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,044
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by velocity
    This didn't work out.......Never got back with me.So i'm still looking if anyone knows someone that has a pure black manziel stag or cock please help me out.Thanks
    He was vacationing back here that is probably why he did not get back to you. He is in the states now, try him again. His home phone is 415-673-2415

  30. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Black Manziel

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    He was vacationing back here that is probably why he did not get back to you. He is in the states now, try him again. His home phone is 415-673-2415
    Ok will do.

Similar Threads

  1. MANZIEL GREY
    By blades61 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: July 31st, 2014, 10:17 PM
  2. MANZIEL HATCH?
    By GalloNX4 in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 16th, 2013, 01:31 PM
  3. manziel?
    By ojfox in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 19th, 2011, 04:58 AM
  4. Manziel Greys
    By 5SAINTS in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 10th, 2008, 05:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •