Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick Beal

Post Thanks / Like

Rick Beal

Aloha Fellow Cockers!!!

I just wanted to share with you all what an awesome guy Rick Beal is, he goes out of his way to help other fellow cockers and not only does he has some of the best bloodlines on his farm but he goes the extra mile to help others....A darn good man in my book, there are only few types of these men in my book out there...........

Rick, thanks for those Hatches and real deal Cowan Roundheads!!!!!! Man they are going to be awesome crossed to our Leipers........Your Blacks reminds me the way some of the old timers here in Hawaii had them, they are the real deal buddy, right on!!!!!!!! I think we will have some of the finest fowl on our fram and on our side of the world, those Cowans just made my stock even better!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog
    "Hatch Country Game Farm"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rick Beal

bulldog where is rick beal's farm located?

Post Thanks / Like

Rick is a real nice guy and a pleasure to talk to, hope to visit him one day real soon.

-Keoni

4. Thanks CowanKelso thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    Rick is a real nice guy and a pleasure to talk to, hope to visit him one day real soon.

-Keoni
    Very good birds this farm has..... http://pitfowl.com/rbhatch/about.html....u can visit his site!!! happy cocking to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack
    Very good birds this farm has..... http://pitfowl.com/rbhatch/about.html....u can visit his site!!! happy cocking to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can you tell about his blacks McRae , how they performance ????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1969
    Aloha Fellow Cockers!!!

I just wanted to share with you all what an awesome guy Rick Beal is, he goes out of his way to help other fellow cockers and not only does he has some of the best bloodlines on his farm but he goes the extra mile to help others....A darn good man in my book, there are only few types of these men in my book out there...........

Rick, thanks for those Hatches and real deal Cowan Roundheads!!!!!! Man they are going to be awesome crossed to our Leipers........Your Blacks reminds me the way some of the old timers here in Hawaii had them, they are the real deal buddy, right on!!!!!!!! I think we will have some of the finest fowl on our fram and on our side of the world, those Cowans just made my stock even better!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog

Bulldog how are this cowen RH????? I didnīt know Rick has this ones!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oxfarm
    Bulldog how are this cowen RH????? I didnīt know Rick has this ones!!!
    Rick has been friends with Richard Wilburn for around 30 years and I mean good friends, Rick has the real deal Cowans, I also bought out his Coons from his Farm because he is downsizing, these are the real aggressive Coons, mama hen gave the orders to cut back. I pretty much got all his good stuffs now, I have the McRaes, Coons, Hatches and of course the Cowans...... I will be breeding those bloodlines coming this season, I already have orders and requests for the Cowans, McRaes and the Coons, it`s funny how people know who got what!!!!! Small world!!!!!

Rick is a very good person, no one can tell me other!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

What can you tell about his blacks McRae , how they performance ????
    His McRaes are the old time McRaes, see lot of people always say they have McRaes but few still keep them Pure and not infuse it to there own requirements, Rick has kept them Pure like that for years. They are multiple Shuffling Roosters, break high, very game and good cutters, they always want to kill there opponent in the first pitting. That is why we usually cross the McRae to like a Leiper Hatch or whatever preference you may have. If you ask anyone especially from Hawaii where the Mcraes are favorite, you will see that some breeders crosses the Mcraes with another Blood, I have never showed them Pure but I do know some who has and they are wicked!!!!!!!!! You can`t go wrong with some McRaes, especially the real ones from Rick!!!!

Good luck

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog is 100% correct, Rick has some excellent McRaes, coons, cowans, hatches and asils. The first time i saw them coons i was amaze of how aggressive they are. and like Bulldog said, "His McRaes are the old time McRaes, see lot of people always say they have McRaes but few still keep them Pure and not infuse it to there own requirements, Rick has kept them Pure like that for years". His birds can speeak for themselfs. Hey Bulldog, since i personally know Rick and his Helper, im happy that your happy with his birds.

Post Thanks / Like

His McRaes are the old time McRaes, see lot of people always say they have McRaes but few still keep them Pure and not infuse it to there own requirements, Rick has kept them Pure like that for years. They are multiple Shuffling Roosters, break high, very game and good cutters, they always want to kill there opponent in the first pitting. That is why we usually cross the McRae to like a Leiper Hatch or whatever preference you may have. If you ask anyone especially from Hawaii where the Mcraes are favorite, you will see that some breeders crosses the Mcraes with another Blood, I have never showed them Pure but I do know some who has and they are wicked!!!!!!!!! You can`t go wrong with some McRaes, especially the real ones from Rick!!!!

Good luck

Bulldog
    Bulldog,
    Rick is one of the most underrated breeders. I tested the f1 progeny of his asil mcrae crosses. won a 2 cock derby in the philippines. First of his blood that I tested. The man told me that his asil crosses have a record of 57-7 and 4 draws in any shows. So my advice is since you have some his blood ask for some asil blood but I dont know if you gonna like them since you like multiple shuffling roosters. The guy is the real deal I 've dealt a few breeders but he's the first one that ive had some beers with!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck

Bulldog
    Bulldog,
    Rick is one of the most underrated breeders. I tested the f1 progeny of his asil mcrae crosses. won a 2 cock derby in the philippines. First of his blood that I tested. The man told me that his asil crosses have a record of 57-7 and 4 draws in any shows. So my advice is since you have some his blood ask for some asil blood but I dont know if you gonna like them since you like multiple shuffling roosters. The guy is the real deal I 've dealt a few breeders but he's the first one that ive had some beers with!

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog,

Can you give his contact number. Tried to email him twice but did not go through.

Post Thanks / Like

Rick has been friends with Richard Wilburn for around 30 years and I mean good friends, Rick has the real deal Cowans, I also bought out his Coons from his Farm because he is downsizing, these are the real aggressive Coons, mama hen gave the orders to cut back. I pretty much got all his good stuffs now, I have the McRaes, Coons, Hatches and of course the Cowans...... I will be breeding those bloodlines coming this season, I already have orders and requests for the Cowans, McRaes and the Coons, it`s funny how people know who got what!!!!! Small world!!!!!

Rick is a very good person, no one can tell me other!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog
    I all ready have his McRae and I canīt wait to breed them this next season, I just want to know as much as I can of this roosters, Iīm going to breed them pure and cross them with Ratīs leiper, what can you tell me about the cowens, how they fight, I always being curious about this blood, many said that the best cowens are from Jr. Belt but I never hear his birds wining.
    And youīr write about Rick he is a great person.

Post Thanks / Like

I all ready have his McRae and I canīt wait to breed them this next season, I just want to know as much as I can of this roosters, Iīm going to breed them pure and cross them with Ratīs leiper, what can you tell me about the cowens, how they fight, I always being curious about this blood, many said that the best cowens are from Jr. Belt but I never hear his birds wining.
    And youīr write about Rick he is a great person.
    We have the old McRaes by a guy name Ramon from Hawaii who got them direct from William McRae and we have had those for awhile now but because we just finished up our Farm here on the Islands I had a good friend breeding them for me in Texas and for some reason they are way too agreesive and not smart like how they were way back so now I got Ricks, I`m breeding those to my Leipers and another cross of the Koons and Leipers, so much ways to go with it............. the Cowans did come from Jr. Belt , then to Richard Wilburn of Blue Fox Farm then to Rick, as you know the best usually stays within the friendship of one another....Rick has the real stuffs!!!! Well I have them now, especially all of his Coons!!!!!!!

I owe Rick a lot for his trust with giving all his Coons to our Farm!!!

Looking forward to the offsprings!!!

Aloha

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

Is Mr Beal from California? Phone number please. Thanks in advance..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by el panday
    Is Mr Beal from California? Phone number please. Thanks in advance..
    PM me and I`ll give you his #.....

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Rick Beal and his family are as good as folks get!! I've been in contact with them for quite some time now and they are as humble and courteous as can be. It's funny, you see a pic of Mr. Rick and you'd think, "damn, this dude don't look too nice," and then you talk to him and WHOA!! NOT WHAT I EXPECTED!! haha .. Thank you RB and momma and the rest of the family for the friendship.

As for his birds, I've never had the pleasure of having them in my yard or seeing them in action. Based on what I seen of them and heard of them from Mr. Rick, they sound and look well bred and well cared for. Well done!!

I also know that Mr. Rick has in some way been associated with some of the big names in our sport - the Freemans and Mr. Richard Wilbourne ( BlueFox ).

It was through Mr. Rick Beal that I was able to get in touch with Mr. Wilbourne. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned and believe me - I'M STILL KNOCKIN MY HEAD ON THE WALL FROM TIME TO TIME BECAUSE OF IT .. haha.

Thought I'd share my experiences with the Beals.

And to the Beals, I'm a make my way out there one day - hopefully soon. Get my bunk ready. haha

just my two cents ..

Post Thanks / Like

We have the old McRaes by a guy name Ramon from Hawaii who got them direct from William McRae and we have had those for awhile now but because we just finished up our Farm here on the Islands I had a good friend breeding them for me in Texas and for some reason they are way too agreesive and not smart like how they were way back so now I got Ricks, I`m breeding those to my Leipers and another cross of the Koons and Leipers, so much ways to go with it............. the Cowans did come from Jr. Belt , then to Richard Wilburn of Blue Fox Farm then to Rick, as you know the best usually stays within the friendship of one another....Rick has the real stuffs!!!! Well I have them now, especially all of his Coons!!!!!!!

I owe Rick a lot for his trust with giving all his Coons to our Farm!!!

Looking forward to the offsprings!!!

Aloha

Bulldog

Bulldog you mention a lot the Coons , why you like them so much???? and what you think of his green legged family???
    I hope see you soon here in Mexico, big derbys.

saludos!!

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog you mention a lot the Coons , why you like them so much???? and what you think of his green legged family???
    I hope see you soon here in Mexico, big derbys.

saludos!!
    If you ask anyone about the real deal Coons, they will tell you thos roosters are very agressive, good cutters and get the job done quick, I`ve been searching for them for awhile, we had some here and Won a large derby with them, I like the way they cut and they are vry highbreakers when they fight they fight with neck back and feet out forward,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the way i like them to be......Very good roosters, I will be breeding them full force this season....I fought 6 Coons last season and everyone Won except my yard man, hurt one with the lawnmower, idiot!!!!!! They always kill there opponent in the first fly most of the time..........

take care buddy

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog what about the green legged??

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog what about the green legged??
    His Hatch is what most people knows him for, good Roosters, I think for the SK and LK that would be the Foundation to infuse, just like Mel Sims does....He has some really darn good Green Legged fowl, especially for you warriors you guys are SK people, I can imagine why I would use his Green Legged for the Backbone of any bloodlines.....

Are you thinking about getting some from him, he just sent me some of his Best personal Hatches, as he is a friend of mines. Good honest person!!!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

His Hatch is what most people knows him for, good Roosters, I think for the SK and LK that would be the Foundation to infuse, just like Mel Sims does....He has some really darn good Green Legged fowl, especially for you warriors you guys are SK people, I can imagine why I would use his Green Legged for the Backbone of any bloodlines.....

Are you thinking about getting some from him, he just sent me some of his Best personal Hatches, as he is a friend of mines. Good honest person!!!!!!!

Aloha

Bulldog
    As I tell you before I get his Blacks and IĻm very happy with them I going to breed them this season, but like a good breeder said, I never quit in the journey of looking for better fowls.!!

Post Thanks / Like

does anyone know where rick got his black blood from? and how long has he been breeding them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kimo_kaiser
    does anyone know where rick got his black blood from? and how long has he been breeding them?
    Here is what Rick Beal is saying in his quote: My Mcraes we have had since 1999, they were a gift From our good friends Manual & Donna Costa, ( thank you Manual & Donna ) these are some of the finest McRae blood in the country, and have shown extremely well for us .They have already been shown in Mid-America,,Sunset,, Bayou Club,,and in the Philippines Islands.. they we originally bought back in the 1960's from Mr McRae him self. It's a long story but they wern't easy to get from him $7000 back in 1960 was a lot of money,,,lol. They are bad Boys!!!!

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody have contact # for rick beal?

Post Thanks / Like

I MIGHT can get it for you, not for sure, but maybe, I know rick pretty well but havent spoke to him in quite some time.

Post Thanks / Like

Rick just had a stroke a couple of weeks ago last i talked to him he was sell some more fowl because the stroke has physically made it hard to care for all his fowl. His green legged hatches are from Harold Brown Direct in 1972 an his Rampuri are good looking asils. I am planning a visit in a couple of weeks to visit an Bs an maybe buy a hen if he allows. hes a great guy to talk to and a good friend

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that, I hope he gets well, Rick is a great person. I visited him in Feb and I got one of his hatch.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear that hope he gets better. Was looking to see if he still had the coons. Wanted some hens to cross over my shortails

Post Thanks / Like

Hotcocker if you could get his contact # could you pm me it thanks