Thread: 21 Days Conditioning

Post Thanks / Like

21 Days Conditioning

What Do You Do On Your 21 day Conditioning... During That Days How Many Times Do You Sparr Your Roosters... Can Anybody Share...What They Do For That 21 Day Conditioning

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 21 Days Conditioning

There are so many programs for 21 days. Also depending n this also the times to spar. Always have last spar session before you dark out for rest period before fights

Post Thanks / Like

Birds off of tie cords that had been sparred & hand sparred are sparred day 1, day 8 & day 15... no more after that... you don't want em bruised up for the show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulysses le
    What Do You Do On Your 21 day Conditioning... During That Days How Many Times Do You Sparr Your Roosters... Can Anybody Share...What They Do For That 21 Day Conditioning
    SHARE KO LNG.

FOR ME 4X BiTAW iN 21 DAYS CONDiTiONiNG

DAY 3

DAY 7

DAY 11

DAY 16 FiNAL SELECTiON ko na ito.

sana makatulong.ty.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't make any honest selections late in the keep... my birds are so sore they spar like crap. I've seen birds sparred the day before the derby for selection... I don't recommend that LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slipspur
    I can't make any honest selections late in the keep... my birds are so sore they spar like crap. I've seen birds sparred the day before the derby for selection... I don't recommend that LOL!
    Conditioning Roosters are no different than a Pro Fighter getting ready for his fight, load up on Carbs, Vitamins and all the good lean Protein food but when it comes to Sparring I so agree with Slipspur, I would never Spar myself the day before my big Title fight. You need at least 2-3 Days for your roosters to heal and recoop from the training they just been through prior to fight day. Any type of fighters versus a chicken or Human need there Body in the best state when it comes to fight day, for me I like to rest 3 days prior to fight day, some times the best remedey for a fighter is rest!!!!! When the mind and the Body is rested up, it is time to FIGHT!!!!!!!! I always had a saying in the Fighting World that a well rested Fighter is a well thought out Fighter!!!! Well Hell!!! I did Win 5 Title Fights back to back, so what do I know...lol........Just giving my Opinion, thats all!!!!!!

Bulldog

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for all of your opinions gentlemen

heel_to_kill

I use the old slasher keep, my partner has been editing it since 1970's

I use a 21 day program but the fist 7 days i do not count and only scratch the cocks, this is more of a prekeep.

my acutal keep is 14 days.

I spar day 1, day 3, day 5, and day 7,

the first sparring allow 3 buckles, anything after that is a buckle and grab.
    I want only one thing in his head during these 2 week, and that is fight quick, fight hard, and don't let them to forget that. by not sparring them alot during your keep.

I have no problem with soreness and cocks do well like this for me, another partner of mine spars them 1 time before his 2 week period and it don't seem to make them any better by not sparring them.
    Last edited by heel_to_kill; October 4th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried sparring my birds (2-4 buckles) every other day until day 10... coupled with handwork and rotation exercises. The remaining 11 days till fight day is mostly light work-out and REST... so far its working for me.

stiogibol

Spar once a week except the last week included for the keep.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=stiogibol]Spar once a week except the last week included for the keep.[/QUOTE

Spar your rooster every after you limber your birds is the best, make some loud noise or music or the best is the recorded noise from the cockpit arena. Give them 2 or 3 buckles. This will depends on how many times you limber your gamecock. We do at least 5 times for 21 days KEEP but the last one should be 3 or 4 days before the fight and the last limbering should be NO SPARRING. This is also the days we give them time with a hen when you bring them back to their flying pens.

For the question of sparring tama si BULLDOG para sa amin ang pag train ng manok ay para lang din sa tao. spar mo sila train mo sila basta bibigyan mo lamang ng tamang pahinga bago mo ilalaban.

stiogibol

[quote=krbicol]
    Quote Originally Posted by stiogibol
    Spar once a week except the last week included for the keep.[/QUOTE

Spar your rooster every after you limber your birds is the best, make some loud noise or music or the best is the recorded noise from the cockpit arena. Give them 2 or 3 buckles. This will depends on how many times you limber your gamecock. We do at least 5 times for 21 days KEEP but the last one should be 3 or 4 days before the fight and the last limbering should be NO SPARRING. This is also the days we give them time with a hen when you bring them back to their flying pens.

For the question of sparring tama si BULLDOG para sa amin ang pag train ng manok ay para lang din sa tao. spar mo sila train mo sila basta bibigyan mo lamang ng tamang pahinga bago mo ilalaban.
    I don't know what you mean limber? if this is the so-called nagpa-ilaw kung gabi or madaling araw dahil siyempre i-rorotate mo yan sa scratching, sa 3x3(limber ito) sa T-pee dahil gabi-gabi at bawat madaling araw kaming gumagawa nito hanggang keep BUT we don't spar EVERYDAY. Anyway, iba-iba ang pagtrain at pag condition ng manok so, it's our way naman.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=stiogibol]
    Quote Originally Posted by krbicol
    I don't know what you mean limber? if this is the so-called nagpa-ilaw kung gabi or madaling araw dahil siyempre i-rorotate mo yan sa scratching, sa 3x3(limber ito) sa T-pee dahil gabi-gabi at bawat madaling araw kaming gumagawa nito hanggang keep BUT we don't spar EVERYDAY. Anyway, iba-iba ang pagtrain at pag condition ng manok so, it's our way naman.
    Thanks

Yes yun nga po LIMBER or pagpapa ilaw. Hindi ko nakuha yung ibig mong sabihin na rotation sa pagpapa ilaw from limber ng 3x3 to tee pee. Anyway kapag kasi nagpapa ilaw kami tina try namin na dalawang manok palagi na parang yung mga bibitawan na lagi sa sabungan. Yun kasi pagpapa ilaw sa amin, yung iba naman siguro iba rin gawa. Nilalagyan din namin ng fake na tari ang paa para yung manok mo masanay at hindi tuka ng tuka sa tri niya. Syempre po bago mo spar alisin yung fake na tari at palitan ng gloves.

stiogibol

Sorry dre ito kasi ang nagpalito sa akin "Spar your rooster every after you limber your birds is the best". Sa amin kasi everyday kami naglimber so that means everyday rin nag-spar? saka ang spar sa amin ay bitawan talaga ang manok.

Post Thanks / Like

I spar my rooster on the first day to the best fowl, if he scores then he is chosen.

I never spar them again during 21 days nor train or anything, just simple rotation.

my rooster are killer instinc, i just conditioned and rest them for their fight of their life.

stiogibol

Quote Originally Posted by rmndafable
    I spar my rooster on the first day to the best fowl, if he scores then he is chosen.

I never spar them again during 21 days nor train or anything, just simple rotation.

my rooster are killer instinc, i just conditioned and rest them for their fight of their life.
    This is another approach, Good Luck on this.

Post Thanks / Like

first of all don't change totally change your feeding but you cant add little by little

then maybe and surely you already select the best you had

its only how to make him hold what you expect that your cock will do in the actual fights of his life.

one of this way is to make your cock accustom to different color ,lights and sounds ( if possible you put your cock along the road so people and trucks will pass to your cock and your cock will had his lesson that people and sound will not hurt him

and for that he will more confident and in actual fight he will not looking around but only concentrating to the other fowl.

and for vitamins just stop everything 2 or 3 days before fight let him enjoy and relax.

( note : its not so much important what your cock eating as long it contains the rights percentage 70 % carbohydrate 20% protein and 10% fat ) as he used of eating this type of food )

Post Thanks / Like

first of all don't change totally change your feeding but you cant add little by little

its only how to make him hold what you expect that your cock will do in the actual fights of his life.

one of this way is to make your cock accustom to different color ,lights and sounds ( if possible you put your cock along the road so people and trucks will pass to your cock and your cock will had his lesson that people and sound will not hurt him

and for that he will more confident and in actual fight he will not looking around but only concentrating to the other fowl.

and for vitamins just stop everything 2 or 3 days before fight let him enjoy and relax.

( note : its not so much important what your cock eating as long it contains the rights percentage 70 % carbohydrate 20% protein and 10% fat ) as he used of eating this type of food )

Post Thanks / Like

stiogibol

Up lang muna habang wala pang nadagdag na medyo magandang techniques sa title 21 Days Conditioning. Iyong more practical hindi based sa libro

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stiogibol
    Up lang muna habang wala pang nadagdag na medyo magandang techniques sa title 21 Days Conditioning. Iyong more practical hindi based sa libro
    you're right bai, seems these suggestions are all based on the book...
    let's hear it from the real deal..

Post Thanks / Like

one way to enhance their instict.

Post Thanks / Like

80% of pointing is mental conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by rmndafable

one way to enhance their instict.

stiogibol

Quote Originally Posted by Nortacs
    you're right bai, seems these suggestions are all based on the book...
    let's hear it from the real deal..
    Pareha nuong una ba sa hindi pa ako nagbreed pangsarili bili ng bili ako ng manok para lang mapagbigyan ang hilig sumali ng derby Tatay Lope palagi ang supplier ko ready to fight at pinakaminus precon, ang haba ng salestalk na medyo may kataasan na ang presyo porke ang gamit niyang pakain ganitox2 at kompleto na sa conditioning, since day one pa nga sisiw day siya nagkondisyon ng manok OK naman paminsan, paminsan din bisekleta weder2 lang talaga ang manok kahit gaano ka kompleto ang conditioning, weder2 to the fact na paminsan dahil lazing si kumpare pagbigyan maglaban ng manok ay manalo naman dahil weder ng manok manalo paminsan naman kompleto ang conditioning pagsali sa derby, potpot pa rin ang labas dahil weder nilang matalo sa araw na iyon anyway, kasama ang conditioning sa thrill kung manalo ang manok sabihin kaagad, nag-click yong gamit kong medisina, nag-click yong training na ginawa ko at least mayroon sense of fulfillment hex3.Good Luck guys lalonglalo na sa subsob ng pagtitraining ng mga nokis nila.