Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

Post Thanks / Like

SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

Sino pu me alam ng contact no. ng SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!! magagaling daw mga Gold Lines nya ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

makiki-up lng..

acolngcnopaba....

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, magagaling gold ni LJ, makailang beses ko na din napanood sa texas, nakalaban ko na rin sweaters niya...Hehe...

Try natin tanungin si Boss texascockpit at sa mga tropa ng STCA, baka sakaling meron nakakaalam ng contact number niya...

Quote Originally Posted by OPcockers
    Sino pu me alam ng contact no. ng SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!! magagaling daw mga Gold Lines nya ?????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [3rd]
    Yep, magagaling gold ni LJ, makailang beses ko na din napanood sa texas, nakalaban ko na rin sweaters niya...Hehe...

Try natin tanungin si Boss texascockpit at sa mga tropa ng STCA, baka sakaling meron nakakaalam ng contact number niya...
    tanx po sir 3rd !!!

Post Thanks / Like

taas ko poh 2 bka matabunan

Post Thanks / Like

Passed by Makati Col, This entry had 6 straight wins in the UGBA derby. The last fight was a gold, super, best rooster i saw the whole night.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Passed by Makati Col, This entry had 6 straight wins in the UGBA derby. The last fight was a gold, super, best rooster i saw the whole night.
    tanx sir tonio, ka tandem daw nya si Vice Gov Pizarro of Marinduque sa stag derby sa LGBA? i dont know if this is true?

Post Thanks / Like

Vice Gov is a regular financier of SSF warriors for this year. We sent our team in marinduque for 2 entries and 1 entry was the champion and the other one was still able to get a runner-up prize. You can email us at kaizengamefarm@yahoo.com or pm dindoks for more details. you can also call direct in antipolo at 09166357655 cel, and (02)696-1930 land line. Ask for Dindo.

LJ is last years RGBA Breeder of the Year and we are hoping to get this honor again this year.

tanx sir tonio, ka tandem daw nya si Vice Gov Pizarro of Marinduque sa stag derby sa LGBA? i dont know if this is true?
    Last edited by njyomo; October 14th, 2009 at 06:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir if you don't mind, we can move this thread in the Usapang Manok forum para hindi english only forum. Up to you sir, since you are the thread starter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    Vice Gov is a regular financier of SSF warriors for this year. We sent our team in marinduque for 2 entries and 1 entry was the champion and the other one was still able to get a runner-up prize. You can email us at kaizengamefarm@yahoo.com or pm dindoks for more details. you can also call direct in antipolo at 09166357655 cel, and (02)696-1930 land line. Ask for Dindo.

LJ is last years RGBA Breeder of the Year and we are hoping to get this honor again this year.
    sir,

are you in tandem with LJ Sumulong ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlbs72
    sir,

are you in tandem with LJ Sumulong ?
    Opo sir, LJ is a very good friend, he has been instrumental in helping us learn how to raise good chickens in our tropical weather after I moved back to the Philippines in 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area. He has an excellent breeder and handler.

Post Thanks / Like

njyomo : a friend told me LJ Sumulong's farm is somewhere in antipolo? where in antipolo would it be? I'm currently staying at maia alta (lores) antipolo due to the onslaught of ondoy at provident marikina. took a few trips to the antipolo coliseum for some rest and recreation, and was looking for some farms nearby. might take a trip to bro jahn_gloria today and have a look at his sweaters and eddie sioson fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Opo sir, LJ is a very good friend, he has been instrumental in helping us learn how to raise good chickens in our tropical weather after I moved back to the Philippines in 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area. He has an excellent breeder and handler.
    Thanks sir and goodluck on your fights.
    Last edited by jlbs72; October 15th, 2009 at 10:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Behind Lores Mall and Lores subdivision is a big tract of land (32 hectares) with concrete fence. That is where the farm is. The mall and the subdivision used to be part of the land until the family developed the portion. Any tricycle driver should know where that is. If you want a farm visit, let me know and I can come with you in the morning of the 22nd. I will arrive from Sanfo the night of the 21st in time for RGBA's 2nd leg.

Quote Originally Posted by the_archangel
    njyomo : a friend told me LJ Sumulong's farm is somewhere in antipolo? where in antipolo would it be? I'm currently staying at maia alta (lores) antipolo due to the onslaught of ondoy at provident marikina. took a few trips to the antipolo coliseum for some rest and recreation, and was looking for some farms nearby. might take a trip to bro jahn_gloria today and have a look at his sweaters and eddie sioson fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Behind Lores Mall and Lores subdivision is a big tract of land (32 hectares) with concrete fence. That is where the farm is. The mall and the subdivision used to be part of the land until the family developed the portion. Any tricycle driver should know where that is. If you want a farm visit, let me know and I can come with you in the morning of the 22nd. I will arrive from Sanfo the night of the 21st in time for RGBA's 2nd leg.
    Happy trip and good luck Sir, nice exchanging words with you...

Post Thanks / Like

njyomo : yehey, tara sir! any thing with chickens brightens my day. do you also stay near here? i just came from lores mall a while ago, bought some wheat pandesal and nestea fit at the ever gotesco grocery. sir francis afable told me peter uy's farm is somewhere near here too.

Post Thanks / Like

no sir, i don't. i live in Quezon City in Don Antonio Royale Estates. I have a small resthouse besides LJ's which we use also to condition our warriors coming from Tagaytay. We hope we can do good sa Heritage Cup Finals. Before we joined forces, nagchampion na si LJ sa Heritage Cup 3 or 4 years ago if im not mistaken. LJ taught me how to cull hard. His standards are really very high. If his birds go to the pit, it means it went through a strict selection process. He is really teaching us a lot.

njyomo : yehey, tara sir! any thing with chickens brightens my day. do you also stay near here? i just came from lores mall a while ago, bought some wheat pandesal and nestea fit at the ever gotesco grocery. sir francis afable told me peter uy's farm is somewhere near here too.

Post Thanks / Like

cool! excited to meet you as well nice avatar btw.

Post Thanks / Like

Can i join? I love farm visits!

Post Thanks / Like

i love farm visits and meeting new friends as well. Hehe. Sir njyomo pwede si sir gibo hehe

Post Thanks / Like

i love farm visits and meeting new friends as well. Hehe. Sir njyomo pwede si sir gibo hehe
    I think LJ will not mind, I just need to tell him the purpose of the visit. Are you guys members of RGBA?

Post Thanks / Like

im from the land of mud and destruction, PROVIDENT VILLAGE MARIKINA! Mine is just to get some RnR, since im staying a tricycle ride away, might as well visit nearby farms and friends while im still in the area. Hehe. Otherwise antipolo wud be too far again to visit.

Post Thanks / Like

I think LJ will not mind, I just need to tell him the purpose of the visit. Are you guys members of RGBA?
    Sir,

RGBA member ako. pwede ba sumama ? hehehe...

Post Thanks / Like

Sir,

I'm not a membe of RGBA. the_archangel and i are both Ateneans.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Gibo and Archangel, I'm also an atenista. Grade School class 1979 ( 7- Gonzaga)
    under Mr. Naguit..

Sirs JLBS, Gibo and Archangel,
    Im sure LJ will not mind but I will check for my time because i have only 3 full days in Manila before I have to take-off again. Tapos sa 22 RGBA 2nd leg is coming and I don't know if we have an entry of our own although SSF has a financed entry for the 2nd leg. I am using some Tagaytay breeding for the 2nd entry KGF-SSF if our handler was able to get stags ready. Then I have to go to Tgaytay at least a day to check what this new storm will leave us with.

LJ and I with some friends are doing relief goods operation in Antipolo though I had to leave for business two weeks ago so I had my wife continue with them. If LJ and i still have time Im sure that farm visit will happen. I am hoping to be in blue mountain on October 22 for the 2nd leg. Hope to see you there.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the RGBA 1st leg finals, saw the last fight of LJ, showed a gold stag which won convincingly. One of the best fights of the night.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi gibo,
    I'm also an atenean. Pwede din ba sumama?
    [3rd]
    Quote Originally Posted by gibo
    Sir,

I'm not a membe of RGBA. the_archangel and i are both Ateneans.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [3rd]
    Hi gibo,
    I'm also an atenean. Pwede din ba sumama?
    [3rd]
    Sure. I hope the farm visit pushes through. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir if you don't mind, we can move this thread in the Usapang Manok forum para hindi english only forum. Up to you sir, since you are the thread starter.
    ok lang po

Post Thanks / Like

bro good luck sa entry nyo balitaan mo nalang ako.

Sir Gibo and Archangel, I'm also an atenista. Grade School class 1979 ( 7- Gonzaga)
    under Mr. Naguit..

Sirs JLBS, Gibo and Archangel,
    Im sure LJ will not mind but I will check for my time because i have only 3 full days in Manila before I have to take-off again. Tapos sa 22 RGBA 2nd leg is coming and I don't know if we have an entry of our own although SSF has a financed entry for the 2nd leg. I am using some Tagaytay breeding for the 2nd entry KGF-SSF if our handler was able to get stags ready. Then I have to go to Tgaytay at least a day to check what this new storm will leave us with.

LJ and I with some friends are doing relief goods operation in Antipolo though I had to leave for business two weeks ago so I had my wife continue with them. If LJ and i still have time Im sure that farm visit will happen. I am hoping to be in blue mountain on October 22 for the 2nd leg. Hope to see you there.