Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 67

Thread: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

  
  1. #31
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koyem
    bro good luck sa entry nyo balitaan mo nalang ako.
    I will bro. good luck to our b-meg entry, how many stags out of the 10 i sent you made it to the selection? Im sure the Dom and the Blues x Mcrae will make it.

  2. #32
    CyberFriends koyem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    uk-bristol
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    I will bro. good luck to our b-meg entry, how many stags out of the 10 i sent you made it to the selection? Im sure the Dom and the Blues x Mcrae will make it.

    the 2 blues made it to the selection and also the dom plus another red. So when are you in PI so i can send the asil and also the frost grey i you are sending it to me so i can use it this season. The jumper kelso that you gave me is very good they just sparred it today im planning to cross this to dink kelso hen that you send me two years ago.

  3. #33
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koyem
    the 2 blues made it to the selection and also the dom plus another red. So when are you in PI so i can send the asil and also the frost grey i you are sending it to me so i can use it this season. The jumper kelso that you gave me is very good they just sparred it today im planning to cross this to dink kelso hen that you send me two years ago.
    breed that jumper kelso this year and then we will fight him in a good derby. I was aging him because he is good. Let's see if he deserves to be bred. Tell your boys to take care of him. He can fight.

  4. #34
    Senior Member caloy72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    koronadal,south
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    breed that jumper kelso this year and then we will fight him in a good derby. I was aging him because he is good. Let's see if he deserves to be bred. Tell your boys to take care of him. He can fight.
    Hi Sir Noel, please chk you inbox I send one Pm..tnx good luck to your incoming fights..

  5. #35
    Senior Member caloy72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    koronadal,south
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caloy72
    Hi Sir Noel, please chk you inbox I send one Pm..tnx good luck to your incoming fights..
    hehe, Sorry, I already got your reply..tnx

  6. #36
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koyem
    the 2 blues made it to the selection and also the dom plus another red. So when are you in PI so i can send the asil and also the frost grey i you are sending it to me so i can use it this season. The jumper kelso that you gave me is very good they just sparred it today im planning to cross this to dink kelso hen that you send me two years ago.
    4 made it to the selection that's good, what will be the fifth stag? Its 5 stag derby right? I remember I sent you 15 pala and the black died. How are the rest, are they worth aging? If they are, age them and show them later.

  7. #37
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Sirs, We can do the farm visit afterr Nov 2 maybe. sorry my sched was very tight. I will PM you when I get back around the first week of November. I already told LJ and he is ok with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by the_archangel
    im from the land of mud and destruction, PROVIDENT VILLAGE MARIKINA! Mine is just to get some RnR, since im staying a tricycle ride away, might as well visit nearby farms and friends while im still in the area. Hehe. Otherwise antipolo wud be too far again to visit.

  8. #38
    Cyberfriends the_archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    njyomo : yehey no problem sir. how's the p.i. anyhoo?

  9. #39
    Senior Member V2B Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Subic, Zambales, and Malilipot, Albay
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tonio
    Passed by Makati Col, This entry had 6 straight wins in the UGBA derby. The last fight was a gold, super, best rooster i saw the whole night.

    I saw that gold against banahaw entry and makes me happier after the performance and the bet wins as well he he he he

    regards

  10. #40
    Senior Member V2B Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Subic, Zambales, and Malilipot, Albay
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    Sirs, We can do the farm visit afterr Nov 2 maybe. sorry my sched was very tight. I will PM you when I get back around the first week of November. I already told LJ and he is ok with it.
    Sir i am gold lover and interested on his fowl, can i join on your farm tour, im Val the owner of V2B Iron eagle entry in last UGBA , thanks

  11. #41
    Senior Member gibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by the_archangel
    njyomo : yehey no problem sir. how's the p.i. anyhoo?
    Yehey indeed! Looking forward to meet you and Sir njyomo. Just PM me.

  12. #42
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    no problem sir, welcome po kayong sumama.


    Quote Originally Posted by V2B Farm
    Sir i am gold lover and interested on his fowl, can i join on your farm tour, im Val the owner of V2B Iron eagle entry in last UGBA , thanks

  13. #43
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koyem
    bro good luck sa entry nyo balitaan mo nalang ako.
    Bro, SSF Kaizengamefarm entry in the recently held bakbakan elims scored 2 wins 1 loss to go to Araneta for the Semis. We hope to do a little better there.

  14. #44
    Senior Member V2B Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Subic, Zambales, and Malilipot, Albay
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    no problem sir, welcome po kayong sumama.

    Thank you po kuyang njyomo, medyo nagkaroon ng maraming anasikaso kaya di nakapagnet at di nakasabay sa plano, anyway pls pm na lang ng phone number ni boss LJ baka pwede ako makabili ng kursunada ko thanks a lot, regards

  15. #45
    Member marc10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by V2B Farm
    Sir i am gold lover and interested on his fowl, can i join on your farm tour, im Val the owner of V2B Iron eagle entry in last UGBA , thanks
    sir val, galing po ng blacks nyo po.. tinalo nyo po ung sa isang entry namin na running for 6points nung elims.. edl excellence el dia farm.. magaling manok namin pero mas magaling ung black mo hindi maabutan ng palo ng manok namin..

  16. #46
    Member OPcockers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    taas ko lang bka matabunan

  17. #47
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OPcockers
    taas ko lang bka matabunan
    thank you sir OPcockers.
    Last edited by njyomo; November 27th, 2009 at 11:17 PM.

  18. #48
    Senior Member grey/dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    greysland
    Posts
    3,240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    our golds and lj golds are of the same source...from the late Bobby Romero farm in Liloan Cebu...when the latter died...lj got his share of the farm because they are partners with bobby...now maybe we breed different crosses to the golds...but ours are winning to..

    this is an advertisement coz you can get the golds at low price...just pm
    SOGOD RH. he is an american guy and breeding my golds...it is so abundant in his farm..he is not more in fighting but more in breeding
    he fights 3 stag golds last stag season and 2 wins...

    just an info...if you want to get golds not direct from lj farm..

    thanks...
    joey

  19. #49
    Member OPcockers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom
    our golds and lj golds are of the same source...from the late Bobby Romero farm in Liloan Cebu...when the latter died...lj got his share of the farm because they are partners with bobby...now maybe we breed different crosses to the golds...but ours are winning to..

    this is an advertisement coz you can get the golds at low price...just pm
    SOGOD RH. he is an american guy and breeding my golds...it is so abundant in his farm..he is not more in fighting but more in breeding
    he fights 3 stag golds last stag season and 2 wins...

    just an info...if you want to get golds not direct from lj farm..

    thanks...
    joey
    gud pm sir grey/dom, tanks 4 d info, yesterday i pass by his farm in antipolo to visit a friend inside thier compound and i saw white golds and several crosses of grey golds also i guess they nick also to those color of breeds

  20. #50
    Senior Member grey/dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    greysland
    Posts
    3,240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OPcockers
    gud pm sir grey/dom, tanks 4 d info, yesterday i pass by his farm in antipolo to visit a friend inside thier compound and i saw white golds and several crosses of grey golds also i guess they nick also to those color of breeds
    i cant really tell now what the greys of mr sumulong....but if the greys comes from bobby...then its a red fox grey...its one hell of a hatch fighter...

    the golds throw whites...my white gold was purchased by a japanese net member and friend MASAO....he breeds it in mindanao...DAPITAN...if im not mistaken...he also buy my blacks that came from the late bobby's farm...

  21. #51
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!




  22. #52
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Up Up Up...
    Farm visit at SSF Kaizen Game Farm during the Philippine visit of Osage's James Campbell and JGT with friends from Southern Cal to check on the 36 stags sent by Osage and pick 4 cocks for San Juan derby on Jan 4, 2010.






    L-R James Campbell, LJ Sumulong, JGT


    more to follow...

  23. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    if looks could kill,nice but deadly golds. btw what are the make up of his golds?
    Last edited by alain; March 17th, 2010 at 07:33 AM.

  24. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!


  25. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Let's bring LJ Sumulong to Congress!!!

    LJ Sumulong is the most qualified candidate to represent the 2nd district of Antipolo City to Congress!!!

  26. #56
    Senior Member paikulanaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western Australia/Antipolo/Cam Sur
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster Z
    Let's bring LJ Sumulong to Congress!!!

    LJ Sumulong is the most qualified candidate to represent the 2nd district of Antipolo City to Congress!!!
    he is up against Jestoni Alarcon ang Romeo Acop for congress of 2nd district of Antipolo City. LJ has another farm near in my house in brgy Calawis.

  27. #57
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    LJ Sumulong po for Congress!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster Z
    Let's bring LJ Sumulong to Congress!!!

    LJ Sumulong is the most qualified candidate to represent the 2nd district of Antipolo City to Congress!!!

  28. #58
    Member francis garcia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Marikina City
    Posts
    323
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    LJ a true gentlemen. Hoping Pare you get that seat in Congress. Do better than (the former Mayor turned Congressman aspiring Mayor (again (?)).

    manny

  29. #59
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Happy Birthday To Lj Sumulong!!! Congrats Sa Successful Birthdat Concert Mo Featuring Dingdong Avanzado And Jessa Zaragosa.

    Lj Sumulong For Congress Po Mga Kasabong Sa 2nd District Ng Antipolo.

  30. #60
    Senior Member njyomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

    Our Golds crossed to our SSF-KGF sweaters gave us 3 wins in the RGBA bulang bulang elims held April 27, 2010. The last win came from our SSF-KGF Roundhead to give us a perfect score of 4 win 0 loss. God willing, we can continue to do good in the Finals.

Similar Threads

  1. Sm Gamefarm And Phoenix Firebird Gamefarm
    By lymuel in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 18th, 2012, 06:58 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 8th, 2011, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2011, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •