Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SSF Gamefarm ni LJ Sumulong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    Our Golds crossed to our SSF-KGF sweaters gave us 3 wins in the RGBA bulang bulang elims held April 27, 2010. The last win came from our SSF-KGF Roundhead to give us a perfect score of 4 win 0 loss. God willing, we can continue to do good in the Finals.
    impressive record SSF-KGF! do you sell breeding stocks like your kelso's?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mckurt
    impressive record SSF-KGF! do you sell breeding stocks like your kelso's?
    At the moment sir, we only have the imported kelsos from Osage Gamefarm of James Campbell. The ones we are producing are still for our breeding expansion for next season. James will be sending 37 bullstags next week to our farm. 25 will be mine to keep and the 12 is for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by njyomo
    At the moment sir, we only have the imported kelsos from Osage Gamefarm of James Campbell. The ones we are producing are still for our breeding expansion for next season. James will be sending 37 bullstags next week to our farm. 25 will be mine to keep and the 12 is for sale.
    sir njyomo, do you what lines that Mr. James will send to you? Is it for breeding materials or battle cock? If you dont mind can you send your Cel No. just in case i will contact you, im looking for breeding materials especially the Kelso of Osage. Thanks a lot. email me your contact number sir; ivanclarkpo@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ivanclark
    sir njyomo, do you what lines that Mr. James will send to you? Is it for breeding materials or battle cock? If you dont mind can you send your Cel No. just in case i will contact you, im looking for breeding materials especially the Kelso of Osage. Thanks a lot. email me your contact number sir; ivanclarkpo@yahoo.com
    Breedable 2 way crosses po yon between his sweaters kelsos and Doc Robinson Hatch. Maybe a few Roundheads. We will breed them while aging. You can call my handler Dindo at 09166357655

Post Thanks / Like

NOel,

I saw the first twenty of the 37 last Thursday. They are nice. THe next 17 should be arriving tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mark,
    If you can, please tell willie to give anti stress tabs, too hot here right now. Salamat ulit.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrer
    NOel,

I saw the first twenty of the 37 last Thursday. They are nice. THe next 17 should be arriving tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello sir,
    James will be sending 4 straight bred cash line sweater and the rest will be 2 way crosses. They will be arriving tomorrow. If anyone wants to see, they will be in Antipolo for a couple of weeks before I send them to the Tagaytay farm.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanclark