Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: cebu breeder info!!! whos the best

Post Thanks / Like

Re: cebu breeder info!!! whos the best

Hi Guys,
    There were only 2 champions yesterday. It was Twin Twister of Jordan. They were using bloodlines of Maymay sevilleno crossed to others and Noah entry of Vincent Javellosa. Fighting Elwin Javellosas stags.
    Mai mai had bad luck yesterday. Bebot had one of the best shows of the night but dropped its 4th fight. He had Smashing Wins and now leads the breeder of the Year with a total of 9 points. Villa Gracita of August Molina fighting Sierra Rh's fell short by one also dropping its 5th fight but had smashing win on his 6th fight. Gi pakpakan ang manuk on the 6th. And won easy on the 7th. I pointed them birds and August ties the Knife. These were even traveled from Bohol.
    So the breeder of the year standing is out of 10 fights. 6 more to go.
    Bebot Monsanto-9 points
    Jordan-8 1/2
    Maymay-8
    August Molina-8
    Jojo Oquias- 8

There's more but I missed the entries...

So Clean up time

BEst,
    Victor
    Last edited by victor; October 19th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

boss vic,
    tnx for sharing.. is it true that jojo is using some of atty abrenicas stocks? ty

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_edz View Post
    boss vic,
    tnx for sharing.. is it true that jojo is using some of atty abrenicas stocks? ty
    Honestly, I wouldnt know. I know Jojo Usually fights Allen RH crosses but that didnt come from Ryan. I think Jojo has got a lemon from Ryan but I dont know if what he produced with them or hows its doing. You can ask Jojo or Att. Abrenica for that info.

Best,
    Victor Sierra

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: cebu breeder info!!! whos the best

Quote Originally Posted by IMC Gamefarm View Post
    Just finished the last fight we .... manage to get 6W and 1 L......

Congrats, bai Nico! Very good outing! Surely more wins will come and hopefully the championship trophy next time!

Mt. Bululakaw HIGHLANDS OF ALCOY CEBU HOME OF THE MOJITOS www.imcgamefarm.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Draven51501 View Post
    Congrats, bai Nico! Very good outing! Surely more wins will come and hopefully the championship trophy next time!
    thanks bay there will always be next time it doesn’t matter where but there will always be next time. Its just nice to compete again in Cebu and make my dad happy. Hopefully with the new breeding site in La Carlota we can produce better birds than what we have now.
    This may be my last big fight here in Cebu for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

nico...keep the momentum...wim em all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by victor View Post
    Hi Guys,
    There were only 2 champions yesterday. It was Twin Twister of Jordan. They were using bloodlines of Maymay sevilleno crossed to others and Noah entry of Vincent Javellosa. Fighting Elwin Javellosas stags.
    Mai mai had bad luck yesterday. Bebot had one of the best shows of the night but dropped its 4th fight. He had Smashing Wins and now leads the breeder of the Year with a total of 9 points. Villa Gracita of August Molina fighting Sierra Rh's fell short by one also dropping its 5th fight but had smashing win on his 6th fight. Gi pakpakan ang manuk on the 6th. And won easy on the 7th. I pointed them birds and August ties the Knife. These were even traveled from Bohol.
    So the breeder of the year standing is out of 10 fights. 6 more to go.
    Bebot Monsanto-9 points
    Jordan-8 1/2
    Maymay-8
    August Molina-8
    Jojo Oquias- 8

There's more but I missed the entries...

So Clean up time

BEst,
    Victor
    Thanks victor for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

sir victor,saw bebot's birds in the finals.they were really intelligent and gud cutting birds.calculative moves...were those his sweaters?

Post Thanks / Like

kang jason garces.... tested and proven....sa minglanilla....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bjian76 View Post
    kang jason garces.... tested and proven....sa minglanilla....
    pwede ask asa dapit minglanilla farm garces bai... thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Just like to share a fight video of our stag fought under the entry name BSPA Farm, this vid was taken during the 4 stag CEGBA clean up derby on Oct. 22, 2011. The rest of the stags that fought under the same entry won too there respective match...Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZqX0w_yfG4"]bspa farm 4 stag derby 4th fight mandaue oct.22,2011 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Leo Martin Miso; October 24th, 2011 at 03:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Martin Miso View Post
    Just like to share a fight video of our stag fought under the entry name BSPA Farm, this vid was taken during the 4 stag CEGBA clean up derby on Oct. 22, 2011. The rest of the stags that fought under the same entry won too there respective match...Enjoy

bspa farm 4 stag derby 4th fight mandaue oct.22,2011 - YouTube
    Congrats bai... Cutting kaayo imong manok.
    Last edited by VCJ; October 29th, 2011 at 01:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Jojo Oquias of Anoa game farm won cvba breeder of the year 2011. Compiling a score of 14 out of 16. Congratz to my vice president of cvba.

Best,
    victor

Post Thanks / Like

Jojo Oquias of Anoa game farm won cvba breeder of the year 2011. Compiling a score of 14 out of 16. Congratz to my vice president of cvba.

Best,
    victor
    Our heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to mr. Jojo Oquias owner of ANOA entry for being one of the champion of the recently concluded cvba 6 stag clean up derby and of most of all as the cvba BOTY for 2011 stag season, may your winning ways continue.... You've just cemented your place as one of cebu's best breeder.....from BSPA team.

Pres. Victor, just like to clarify if there is a price for getting 4wins on the 6stag clean up derby? Thanks....more power to you, to your team and to our organization.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Martin Miso View Post
    Our heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to mr. Jojo Oquias owner of ANOA entry for being one of the champion of the recently concluded cvba 6 stag clean up derby and of most of all as the cvba BOTY for 2011 stag season, may your winning ways continue.... You've just cemented your place as one of cebu's best breeder.....from BSPA team.

Pres. Victor, just like to clarify if there is a price for getting 4wins on the 6stag clean up derby? Thanks....more power to you, to your team and to our organization.
    HI Leo,
    Yes there is a prize sa 4 stag. You really massacred the other bird your last fight. thats a tough entry. Congratz for the 4 wins... I didnt know yours was the BSBA/. It fought valiantly.

Yes Jojo is now a 2 time BOTY and will be hard to replicate. At first I wasnt a HUGE fan of his fights from 3 stag then 7 stag. It was good and had good luck. BUT at the final leg his birds just turned it on. SUPER!!!! Congratz again to my Vice Pres. Mr. Talking time. Jojo Oquias. DAMMIT, I have to hear his talking time for a AWHOLE YEAR!! In every meeting. NOOO!!! hahahha. LOL.
    He deserved it.

BEst,
    Victor
    Last edited by victor; October 30th, 2011 at 02:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

HI Leo,
    Yes there is a prize sa 4 stag. You really massacred the garces bird your last fight. Congratz for the 4 wins... I didnt know yours was the BSBA/. It fought valiantly.

Yes Jojo is now a 2 time BOTY and will be hard to replicate. At first I wasnt a HUGE fan of his fights from 3 stag then 7 stag. It was good and had good luck. BUT at the final leg his birds just turned it on. Congratz again to my Vice Pres. Mr. Talking time. Jojo Oquias. DAMMIT, I have to hear his talking time for a AWHOLE YEAR!! In every meeting. NOOO!!! hahahha. LOL.
    He deserved it.

BEst,
    Victor
    thanks sa update bos vic.. and congrats sa BOTY.. getting it twice is already something for a breeder to be proud of..

jojo oquias

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKVtBfos6LM"]HATAW PINOY - Jojo Oquias - YouTube[/ame]

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to Pareng Jojo Oquias (14 out of 16pts) and Pareng Alvin Lim (12.5pts) for being the CVBA BOTY and runner-up this year. May your birds continue their winning ways. Now it's Bakbakan time. Let's get it on guys! Good luck to all...

Post Thanks / Like

HI Leo,
    Yes there is a prize sa 4 stag. You really massacred the other bird your last fight. thats a tough entry. Congratz for the 4 wins... I didnt know yours was the BSBA/. It fought valiantly.

Yes Jojo is now a 2 time BOTY and will be hard to replicate. At first I wasnt a HUGE fan of his fights from 3 stag then 7 stag. It was good and had good luck. BUT at the final leg his birds just turned it on. SUPER!!!! Congratz again to my Vice Pres. Mr. Talking time. Jojo Oquias. DAMMIT, I have to hear his talking time for a AWHOLE YEAR!! In every meeting. NOOO!!! hahahha. LOL.
    He deserved it.

BEst,
    Victor
    Pres. Vic
    Thanks for the info and for the comment. Good luck to your team as well specially on the upcoming bakbakan. To my fellow CVBA members good luck to us all too.

Post Thanks / Like

How about the chickens of Sir Kogs? How did they do?

Post Thanks / Like

Gud day everyone.... Kinsa kahibaw sa schedule sa bullang bullang derby dinhi sa cebu? Tnx

Post Thanks / Like

Gallera de Mandawe usually hold a 5-cock derby on the first week of May just before the Fiesta of the city.

The new Tejero Cockpit (Chiongbian) just open recently so there should be schedules there too.

Perhaps Bai Victor can update you of the schedules at the Talisay complex.

Thanks. . .

RickC

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.nfgbonline.com/~nfgbonli/...=61&Itemid=548

mao raman ni ang naa sa ila site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    Gallera de Mandawe usually hold a 5-cock derby on the first week of May just before the Fiesta of the city.

The new Tejero Cockpit (Chiongbian) just open recently so there should be schedules there too.

Perhaps Bai Victor can update you of the schedules at the Talisay complex.

Thanks. . .

RickC
    Ako pasabot sir is the nfgb bullang2x derby... 8 bullstag derby na siya sa talisay ang elims sa cebu...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by plantze View Post
    Mao lageh bai, kita ko anah sa site pro wala man ang sa cebu....

Post Thanks / Like

Guys ill post the schedule for talisay. The bulangbulang is on april 27. Again all nfgb sanctioned derby is held in talisay. Thanks! Rick, thanks bud. Sayang u didnt call wen u were here. Wished i could have met you. Best, victor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sparkplug719 View Post
    pwede ask asa dapit minglanilla farm garces bai... thanks
    How about The Garces, anything new going on there,,,,?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi coondawg!
    The white of my buddy les. Is what he gifted me, probably produced only about 10 male biddies for the local batch. Maybe afew more for the bakbakan. At best 15 stags will be corded. The birds arrived late and bred them later than the others. The 15 are all crossed to my roundheads. The pure ones we didnt get to produce because the pullet didnt laynthis season. So next breeding season im sure she will lay. Its common here the first season for imported pullets do notproduce right away. The important thing is we got to produce them to put up a show for maybe 2 derbies to test them. Hope they turn out well bud! I think they will all my biddies are Extremely healthy. Never had even a sniffle or a single peck in there feather at all.
    Fourwinds spent time with me in my farm. He saw everything in the farm and my facilities and how serious we are n gamefowls. Hehehe. Hes now seen my rhs. And how healthy my birds are. So we should show good. Bred gregs ylh to mine also.
    Ask fourwinds about my birds and p.i fighting. He knows e low down and the difference between the fights here and the U.S.
    Victor

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownred kelso View Post
    How about The Garces, anything new going on there,,,,?
    The GARCES made any new waves lately,,,their feeder/trainer became a dominate force yet?,,,anybody hear anything?

Post Thanks / Like

brownred kelso... hahaha. Feeder trainer dominant force???? No... but they fight in my pit and there trainer is doing better though. The birds move better, Why? did you train them? They are good friends of mine but I dont think they are doing the MIlk or cream them. Ill ask. They dont train or feed american style at all....

Theres only one entry I know that dominates the cebu circuit winning almost every derby he enters in Cebu..

Victor
    Last edited by victor; March 13th, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Vic,

The vacation last November was too short and forced as i have so much work on the line here. We entered an elimination round at the Lapulapu Fiesta 4C derby and did 1W1L with both roosters out. I did not push through as we were showing bullstags vs. 3-4 yrs old. I don't have many mature cocks right now, again mostly stags and bullstags.

I saw Bebot showing some menacing stags that seemed like Sweater-Roundhead crosses and i believe he won as co-champ.

We did well in the trabisiya so it was not so bad.

I actually visited Talisay on the finals of the 7-stag deby and saw you up there.
    Forgive me though for not meeting you as i am very shy. . .u know pobre ug kaliwat.

We'll see next time, perhaps i'll have the courage to face up with you.

Thank you much for the hint.

BTW, what's required for the Bakbakan stag derbies, December or January born?

Take good care. . . and much luck.

RickC