Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peruvian Game Farm

Post Thanks / Like

Peruvian Game Farm

Hello cockmates, i'm thinking about getting a trio this is farm, just wonder if any of you guy deal with this people before or know anything about them and will this rooster do good in gaff....any info will be great...good luck to everyone...

http://www.peruviangamefarm.com/pureperuvian.htm
    Last edited by sweater09; October 12th, 2009 at 04:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Peruvian Game Farm

Up for help, thanks to all cockmates..

Post Thanks / Like

up for help..thankssssssssssss

Post Thanks / Like

I have that blood line... I got it from the person he sold to which I confirmed it from the man himself... they're very expensive fowls... Dean Noel is a very good honest person.... good honest birds too... but you need to reduce the size of the Peruvians... they are powerful with good speed... they are game in different way... in Peru they use the slasher blades which is much bigger compared to ours.... so birds would die quickly.... as to fight with PI LK... you need to infuse good hatch blood...
    Peruvians are good blood to infuse.... unfortunately, the pair I got did not make it....
    Last edited by JT-Sphinx; October 12th, 2009 at 09:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JT-Sphinx
    I have that blood line... I got it from the person he sold to which I confirmed it from the man himself... they're very expensive fowls... Dean Noel is a very good honest person.... good honest birds too... but you need to reduce the size of the Peruvians... they are powerful with good speed... they are game in different way... in Peru they use the slasher blades which is much bigger compared to ours.... so birds would die quickly.... as to fight with PI LK... you need to infuse good hatch blood...
    Peruvians are good blood to infuse.... unfortunately, the pair I got did not make it....
    what do you mean your pair did not make it? they died or your not satisfied with them when infuse...

6. Thanks garyonate thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A piece of advise... get a 50/50 cross...you only need 1/4 of the blood....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sagario
    what do you mean your pair did not make it? they died or your not satisfied with them when infuse...

The hen died last week due to pen fight with another hen ( she never quit ) ...the stag died due to hangging on the teepee overnight....

Post Thanks / Like

i have 3/4 sheryll penny 1/4 peruvian the stag looks promising...am planning to cross with the kelsos this season ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIG F
    i have 3/4 sheryll penny 1/4 peruvian the stag looks promising...am planning to cross with the kelsos this season ...
    can you please post some pics....

Post Thanks / Like

WOW THAT SHOULD BE UNSTOPABLE ,GOOD LUCK SIR LET US SEE A PIC...
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG F

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sweater09
    Hello cockmates, i'm thinking about getting a trio this is farm, just wonder if any of you guy deal with this people before or know anything about them and will this rooster do good in gaff....any info will be great...good luck to everyone...

http://www.peruviangamefarm.com/pureperuvian.htm
    if you are going to get from this guys get them from dean do not get deal with ron. ron and dean are partner but dean is more easy to deal and seens more honest then ron. i got some of them but will have to see how good they are when we cross them. to get the best of this cross, try to stay with 3/4 pervian and 1/4 of hatch or kelso

Post Thanks / Like

Ive seen "straights" and 50/50's do well...its just the size that really makes them hard to match but they do move lightning fast for their size...here, correct me if i'm wrong...

Peruvian Grey in Combat

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...89806033988206

Peruvian Brownred in Combat

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...90418666&hl=es

Peruvian White in Combat

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...35829833605156

and well..not all of them are really that big...

http://www.gallospedragliofarm.com/t...ge004_0006.jpg

http://www.gallospedragliofarm.com/testnava.html

GALLOS EN MUDA NEPEŅA
    Last edited by unico; November 24th, 2009 at 09:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice videos Unico, those are true peruvian gamefowl. For all, be advised that any website or any gamecock that carries the name of pedraglio, is considered a joke among peruvian gamefowl enthusiast. Pedraglio's fowl are known quitters that look pretty. He does not fight his fowl but yet he sells them to beginers at outragious pricess. People who fight his fowl usually have bitter results. I raise gamefowl in Peru and know this for a fact. He is nothing but a chicken peddler so beware.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by franco30
    Nice videos Unico, those are true peruvian gamefowl. For all, be advised that any website or any gamecock that carries the name of pedraglio, is considered a joke among peruvian gamefowl enthusiast. Pedraglio's fowl are known quitters that look pretty. He does not fight his fowl but yet he sells them to beginers at outragious pricess. People who fight his fowl usually have bitter results. I raise gamefowl in Peru and know this for a fact. He is nothing but a chicken peddler so beware.
    hey Bro...I've been sending u messages..no reply...yeah I've seen u'r posts on Gamefowl.Com before regarding Pedraglio... he must have been biting his tongue a lot all that time..but hey, u must give him credit for making good websites......at least he has a nice gallery of authentic ones...

I don't think anyone can buy from Pedraglio if he is to ship from Peru specially to PI...although I hear some people claim to have done so...maybe...maybe not...I think not...I asked the help of Christian Febres before ( http://www.gallostradicion.com/index...ntact&Itemid=3) and his feedback is that SENASA would only deal with Mexico...
    Last edited by unico; November 25th, 2009 at 06:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Unico I am sorry about the messages I do not check them very often. Even if you could buy from him I would not advice it, if you really wanted quality fowl there are plenty other breeders to choose from. I am not sure if pedraglio frequents that forum or any english speaking forum for that matter, but if he is he might be under OEG, that is his nick in other sites. He would never reply to my comments, but he would send someone else to do it, or use a different nick and reply himself. There is definetely too many things wrong with his character and gamefowl i would just avoid him completely to obtain fowl from.

I recently saw a video of two thai roosters fighting each armed with two LK, what a sorry fight, I bet with some peruvians anyone can kick butt. Are there lk fights with big roosters in PI?

yfis

Post Thanks / Like

Unico I am sorry about the messages I do not check them very often. Even if you could buy from him I would not advice it, if you really wanted quality fowl there are plenty other breeders to choose from. I am not sure if pedraglio frequents that forum or any english speaking forum for that matter, but if he is he might be under OEG, that is his nick in other sites. He would never reply to my comments, but he would send someone else to do it, or use a different nick and reply himself. There is definetely too many things wrong with his character and gamefowl i would just avoid him completely to obtain fowl from.

I recently saw a video of two thai roosters fighting each armed with two LK, what a sorry fight, I bet with some peruvians anyone can kick butt. Are there lk fights with big roosters in PI?

yfis
    Thats fine ...I have no plans to buy any Peruvians as I have my own...I dont sell...but if anybody who has good ones is in for a swap then its a deal...I don't fight ..I just raise them and have my freinds do the showing...

Two basic ways of fighting back home...hack fights which is matching by sight and by weight in derbies...we also have the free-for-all which we term Karambola...you have several birds in the pit and let them go all at the same time...so people do use shakes in the belief that they have the size advantage...in my analysis its the not so aggresive ones that come out aliove as they engage less.

Did you see my birds in UF forum?

Still waiting for your comments amigo...hasta luego!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking chickens Unico. Unless you are willing to trade with someone in Peru I can not recommend anyone outside as I do not know what they have. I can not upload some of my pictures for you to see, I will see what I can do. Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Peruvian Game Farm

Wow. They are very fast for their size. Hard hitters too. Are there any PI based breeders that sells authentic peruvian fowls? The big ones?

Thanks for the videos unico.

Post Thanks / Like

this is not a peruvian it is an oeg blackred gifted to me ad darwin from our friends here in england

here is a pic of of two peruvian gentlemen with their awesome LK warriors i believe one of the gentlemen is darwin's friend javier valderama as stated in photo

an awesome looking fighter

just want to share some pics from darwin send to him by his friend javier

aurora gold

Quote Originally Posted by hotspur
    this is not a peruvian it is an oeg blackred gifted to me ad darwin from our friends here in england

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/DSC00026.jpg

here is a pic of of two peruvian gentlemen with their awesome LK warriors i believe one of the gentlemen is darwin's friend javier valderama as stated in photo

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...Valderrama.jpg

an awesome looking fighter

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...Valderrama.jpg

just want to share some pics from darwin send to him by his friend javier
    awesome looking black pareng hotspur
    gotta ask my peruanerin chickas about this black monster
    maybe her uncle in peru is breeding them
    Last edited by aurora gold; November 26th, 2009 at 03:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking chickens Unico. Unless you are willing to trade with someone in Peru I can not recommend anyone outside as I do not know what they have. I can not upload some of my pictures for you to see, I will see what I can do. Cheers
    Thanks bro...I should have used mu sons cam when I did those...
    sink u'r pics from your PC into Photobucket and then post the direct links on here..or just email me the pics...you're in FL right? I may just swing over next year...if you have any..lets talk..I'm onto something with somebody who has authentic looking ones near california...and KY as well..not jelly..KY the place......just kidding
    Last edited by unico; November 26th, 2009 at 03:33 AM.

UNDERTAKER

Quote Originally Posted by unico
    Thanks bro...I should have used mu sons cam when I did those...
    sink u'r pics from your PC into Photobucket and then post the direct links on here..or just email me the pics...you're in FL right? I may just swing over next year...if you have any..lets talk..I'm onto something with somebody who has authentic looking ones near california...and KY as well..not jelly..KY the place......just kidding
    Hey do you fight your peruvian crosses?or you just want to look
    At them?it seems to be you know everything about this peruvian fowl,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER

pls read my post above and that'll answer your question..is this an honest to goodness query...I say what I know but do not claim to know EVERYTHING...its just a matter doing ones homework ....and its not anybody's business if I do want to look at them or cook them..what counts is that I DO have them and at this point are NOT crosses...are u on crack.......PM me so we can discuss openly one-on-one... I hate audiences and granstanding..25 posts..whats that an alternative handle used to stir up threads...
    Last edited by unico; November 26th, 2009 at 04:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

hey sent u a pm..reply to it...

UNDERTAKER

[QUOTE=unico]pls read my post above and that'll answer your question..is this an honest to goodness query...I say what I know but do not claim to know EVERYTHING...its just a matter doing ones homework ....and its not anybody's busness if I do want to look at them or cook them..what counts is that I DFO have them... ....PM me so we can discuss openly one-on-one... I hate audiences..25 posts..whats that an alternative handle used to stir up threads... [/QUOTE

Easy man don't be defensive .
    what's wrong with may post?I am only asking so what if I have only a few posts?

look at your icons that you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=UNDERTAKER]
    Quote Originally Posted by unico
    pls read my post above and that'll answer your question..is this an honest to goodness query...I say what I know but do not claim to know EVERYTHING...its just a matter doing ones homework ....and its not anybody's busness if I do want to look at them or cook them..what counts is that I DFO have them... ....PM me so we can discuss openly one-on-one... I hate audiences..25 posts..whats that an alternative handle used to stir up threads... [/QUOTE

Easy man don't be defensive .
    what's wrong with may post?I am only asking so what if I have only a few posts?

look at your icons that you posted.
    whos being defensive ...anyone who has good sense will see whats up...icons..what icons..sober up and like I say do it on PM...and oh sorry..22 posts not 25..stupid me...
    Last edited by unico; November 26th, 2009 at 04:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a nce looking peruvian. Unico yes I am in Fl but I do not raise any in the states, but you are welcome to swing by anytime and talk chickens bro.
    Last edited by franco30; November 26th, 2009 at 05:00 AM.

UNDERTAKER

[QUOTE=unico]
    whos being defensive ...anyone who has good sense will see whats up...icons..what icons..sober up and like I say do it on PM...and oh sorry..22 posts not 25..stupid me...

Ok sorry man if I hurt your feelings ,like I said I only asking questions
    then you replied to it .that's the end ok? I am newbie that's why I ask a lots of questions .

Post Thanks / Like

That is a nce looking peruvian. Unico yes I am in Fl but I do not raise any in the states, but you are welcome to swing by anytime and talk chickens bro.
    thanks man...if you have the postiza types i'd love to see them..i am also into some OEG and Modern game bantams...although having second thoughts about them now...too time consuming...I did have some White Cubans in the PI ...small to medium size fowl ...