Thread: Its Game Time Farm!

Post Thanks / Like

Its Game Time Farm!

Hi Guys,

Has anyone here had bought any gamefowl from ItsGameTime farm http://www.itsgametimefarm.com/

Can you share some information please?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Its Game Time Farm!

Quote Originally Posted by bc_destiny
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone here had bought any gamefowl from ItsGameTime farm http://www.itsgametimefarm.com/

Thanks.
    yes, i acquire some pretty brood hens from lisa diane smith ,her pure mclean broodhen,pure miner blue broodhen and roundhead broodhen ,,,,,they are so nice and good layer . now its gametime here in mactan ,lapu-lapu city.nels_51yahoo

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever tried their greys?

Post Thanks / Like

heard everything they got was good. they how a law grey on oakridge .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keysaw View Post
    heard everything they got was good. they how a law grey on oakridge .
    bro, their oakridge silver grey are rare, big head but a very nice silver grey with power and very fast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

hello guys,want to see some broodfowls that i won in oakridge auction..i acquire about 43 heads in oakridge auction last 2008,,you can visit my site in ...nelsonbabatid.multiply.com, from different breeders in america.and special broodfowls came from ed magiba of washington state.oakridge gamefarm of thomas delong have some good fowls from old time breeders.

Post Thanks / Like

i have there greys,leipers.very nice,they have a whole lot of chicks now,cant wait to acquire more from them.very nice people and honest,god bless them always.

Post Thanks / Like

Bigrig, are your greys from them, str comb?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bc_destiny;2978053]Hi Guys,

Thanks.[/QUO

This guys are chicken peddlers, my friends 12 yr old son wanted some dark fowl (warhorses). So he orders a half dozen eggs on eBay beAutiful pic of bird from this guys. They sent 7 good fertility 4 hatched, nice chicks but when there feathers came out, half of the wings were white.

Post Thanks / Like

el kora!

I dont know anything about the way itsgametime fowl nor about his honestly. Im not even defending him.. I breed a line of black fowl too. a few come solid back most come black-red. but when the chicks are hatched they are black and as soon as the wing feathers come out about half of the wing feathers are white (im talking about 1month old). now they turn all black as they keep growing. so far I only had 2 cocks/stags have a couple solid white feathers in the tail as adults (and probably a couple hens too)..

As I said. Im not defending the owner of itsgametime. I dont know him nor have done business with him nor know anything about his fowl. All im saying is I seen black families of fowl that while getting the 1month old feathers the wing feathers come out white

Jorge
    GalloDeOro@aol.com

11. Thanks bcorey thanked for this post
    Likes Krackers Koop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

lisa dianne smith of its game time farm send me those beatiful birds thru willy dungca,,,,theres nothing bad in what i paid coz when i received them its so beautiful birds,,,i won it in oakridge auctions.i dont buy eggs in auction just coks or hens only which i saw the pictures.thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

i know they have a good reputation on oakridge.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't anything about the pugilistic quality of their fowl but will say that either Tim or Lisa are near professional photographers. Which ever one of them it is that takes the photos always captures their fowl in a perfect pose from ground level and accentuates the fowls station and beauty. Each one of them is in perfect feather and health as well.
    I guess that is what you call marketing.

Post Thanks / Like

i bought some warhorse eggs from them few years back..had a great hatch rate..but when they got two years old....Spared them and a couple them ran..so i killed them all...but they sure were pretty...

Post Thanks / Like

i bought eggs from them i hatched 3 1 survived low rate hatch due to cheap lil giant bator any way stag is just about 5 mnts old sweater nice looking plumage anyway im happy to see he is attempting to fight older cock sized stags with out hesitent he looks at the older ones as if studying how he will conquer them... mind you the cock sized stags are twice his size and feel alot hevier

Post Thanks / Like

Do anybody knows about the dark Roundheads from it's game time farm are they really good..?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't think they show anywhere, and just for that reason, in this day and age, I feel your money could be better spent. They do have some pretty pictures though. In the event, you're wanting birds just for 4H shows or fairs, just hop on the train.

Post Thanks / Like

I know my cousin had some warhorse from them one of them acked good and won in the l/k and the other would run when you spared him.l believe I would spend my money elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advise people..

Post Thanks / Like

I have the the lacy and the leiper from them and I just won a dervy with lacy kelso cross all I can said they been good to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gallodeoro View Post
    el kora!

I dont know anything about the way itsgametime fowl nor about his honestly. Im not even defending him.. I breed a line of black fowl too. a few come solid back most come black-red. but when the chicks are hatched they are black and as soon as the wing feathers come out about half of the wing feathers are white (im talking about 1month old). now they turn all black as they keep growing. so far I only had 2 cocks/stags have a couple solid white feathers in the tail as adults (and probably a couple hens too)..

As I said. Im not defending the owner of itsgametime. I dont know him nor have done business with him nor know anything about his fowl. All im saying is I seen black families of fowl that while getting the 1month old feathers the wing feathers come out white

Jorge
    GalloDeOro@aol.com
    My Marks mugs do this also.I've had some to be born solid black an as they got good and feathered out they had from a couple of feathers to half a wing.Even thought a couple were going to be spangled,but by the time the turned 6 mos. they had turned the color they were supposed to be and lost all white.