Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: escolin brothers

  
  1. #1
    purple J
    Guest

    escolin brothers

    does anybody knows escolin bros. gamefowl and any comments about it

  2. #2
    Senior Member native's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    marlon and martin escolin is from roxas city capiz their bloodline is compose of sweater and boston they have dink 5k,goldenboy. try to visit thier website. red and the escolin are good friends. hope it helps

  3. #3
    purple J
    Guest

    Re: escolin brothers

    native,
    Thanks for the info. how did you get the info?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Camarines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by purple J
    native,


    Thanks for the info. how did you get the info?
    purple j,

    I think native just said they're his good friends. That how he got the info.

  5. #5
    Senior Member lemon_edz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Badian
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

  6. #6
    Member ENZO24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by native
    marlon and martin escolin is from roxas city capiz their bloodline is compose of sweater and boston they have dink 5k,goldenboy. try to visit thier website. red and the escolin are good friends. hope it helps
    wats their website??

  7. #7
    Senior Member JericP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sta. Barbara, Iloilo .
    Posts
    4,633
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by ENZO24
    wats their website??

    sir tanong lang ako taga Roxas/capiz po kayo...? kasi meron akong kalaban sa bakbakan entry name ENZO....

    yung entry name namin SM-NJR at saka JPR Team...

    Best Regards
    Eric Padernilla
    Last edited by JericP; December 9th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Laguan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by purple J
    does anybody knows escolin bros. gamefowl and any comments about it
    purple j, pm mo si wina. paborito niya mga escolin. marami nailaban un

  9. #9
    Member mattakim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    roxas city,philippines
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by JericP View Post
    sir tanong lang ako taga Roxas/capiz po kayo...? kasi meron akong kalaban sa bakbakan entry name ENZO....

    yung entry name namin SM-NJR at saka JPR Team...

    Best Regards
    Eric Padernilla
    ENZO.....na n3 name my ari IGNACIO
    kmusta saSM-NJR

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,036
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: escolin brothers

    in a scale 0f 10...i give them 4.5 just because they friends of redfarm....

Similar Threads

  1. Boston Roundheads of Escolin Brothers!
    By Stratagem Gfarm in forum Chicken Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 30th, 2013, 10:31 AM
  2. marlon escolin
    By wina in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: September 4th, 2012, 02:18 PM
  3. tulfo brothers.....
    By jupong in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: May 17th, 2012, 04:37 AM
  4. Marlon Escolin
    By arakan valley in forum Usapang Manok
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2011, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •