Thread: Dink Fair's Lawnmower line, where to get authentic ones in the Philippines?

Post Thanks / Like

Dink Fair's Lawnmower line, where to get authentic ones in the Philippines?

Friends just wondering if you know where to get authentic or good Dink Fair's Lawnmower lines in the Philippines (prefer Luzon area). Any inputs would be appriciated. thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dink Fair's Lawnmower line, where to get authentic ones in the Philippines?

madvill and red farm......
    Quote Originally Posted by freestyle
    Friends just wondering if you know where to get authentic or good Dink Fair's Lawnmower lines in the Philippines (prefer Luzon area). Any inputs would be appriciated. thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

BROD TRY TO A1GFARMS/BULACAN..UKAY UKAY LINES...PURE ISLAND BORN..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bully12
    madvill and red farm......
    Does RED gamefarm really have the lawnmower lines, when i went there back in 2004 they only 5k lines and possum. anyways thanks for the input.

Post Thanks / Like

Bro, are lawnmower lines is other name of cashline dink fair? Just asking....

Post Thanks / Like

2 guys in Nueva Ecija...

Post Thanks / Like

Contact Frontier on this site. He has most of his Lawnmower Sweaters there in PI now.

Here is a video of the pair he sent me this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdIo7yy7eE

Post Thanks / Like

dinks is all over the country...you cannot miss them...if they say it's a 5T or a pussom probably you are looking at a lawnmower...i don't think dink himself can distinguish the difference without the marking...and for the long and short of it...they are all the same...it has a distinctive look...and if they don't look like brad pitt...probably it is a doink...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    dinks is all over the country...you cannot miss them...if they say it's a 5T or a pussom probably you are looking at a lawnmower...i don't think dink himself can distinguish the difference without the marking...and for the long and short of it...they are all the same...it has a distinctive look...and if they don't look like brad pitt...probably it is a doink...
    Lol thats a good one Kogs...Doinks lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinco2
    Bro, are lawnmower lines is other name of cashline dink fair? Just asking....
    Hi Cinco2,

Greg Ayroso Dink friend gave that name when this rooster grabbed a hat and continue shuffled and the grass flying with 3 to 4 feet high like lawnmower mowing grass.

Cash Line - DF: Nobody ever had enough cash to buy that rooster.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi kogs, do you know where i can get some of the lawnmower lines in the philippines?

Post Thanks / Like

up....up....up.... keep it coming guys

allan_siako

up....up....up.... keep it coming guys
    atty jun mendoza from laguna has Dink Fair's Lawnmower line atty. jm and dink are close friend.

Post Thanks / Like

up.......up..............up................

Post Thanks / Like

up.......up..............up................

Try to get the contact # of atty.june mendoza.......attys jm has authentic dinksfairs lines..

Post Thanks / Like

According to Atty. Mendoza Dink has 2 lines of Sweaters, 5k and Possum. The Lawnmowers, Cash, Climber, Badcat and Goldenboy lines are names he gives for every outstanding specimen in his farm and if bred, its offspring is then named after the Cock and hens from specific yards, therefore creating sub-families from the two lines of Sweaters. Stag is heavy with Dinks 5k and Goldenboy with an eights Gilmore Hatch blood.http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...3/SDC10260.jpg
    Last edited by windjammer2; December 15th, 2009 at 03:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windjammer2
    According to Atty. Mendoza Dink has 2 lines of Sweaters, 5k and Possum. The Lawnmowers, Cash, Climber, Badcat and Goldenboy lines are names he gives for every outstanding specimen in his farm and if bred, its offspring is then named after the Cock and hens from specific yards, therefore creating sub-families from the two lines of Sweaters. Stag is heavy with Dinks 5k and Goldenboy with an eights Gilmore Hatch blood.http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...3/SDC10260.jpg
    Windjammer, thank you for all the information. So from what you mentioned, all there lines are basically based from the possum and 5k lines. thank you very much.

If you have more information please share thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

maki up lang po... nteresado rin dito.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=freestyle]Hi kogs, do you know where i can get some of the lawnmower lines in the philippines?[/QUOT

i can sell you mine but they look ugly like dink's cowan...and hey i crossed them with 1/2 lemon 1/2 roundhead from lance...they are a complete lk birds...

PitKing

hehehe this guy is funny keep up your good humor sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody here know about MSK gamefarm in Antipolo? Somebody told me that they had authentic dink fair sweaters Do they have a website?