Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Garces Brothers Game Farm

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garces Brothers Game Farm

gandang araw sir jsongarces503, ask ko lng kung meron kayong kamag anak na mga garces sa blumentrit manila? dati clang me busines ng mga signage ewan ko kung naooperate pa cla.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jsongarces503
    bai birn salamat sa imong trust sa among mga manok... again as what ive said andaman tka og class A. inig ka harvest namo sa mga upcoming stag og andaman pud tka sa amo mga material para ma breed nimo.. we already talk with my uncle rene and he said to help you with all our support for your pleasure during your vacation... salamat bai again and again sa pag visit sa garces farm.. GODBLESS YOU ALWAYS..
    bai jayson,
    salamat pud sa pag share sa inyohang mga bullstags... gigamit na namo ang three blueface-6marker crosses sa 3cock derby... atoang score was 2 1/2 points
    then amoa gi prepare pud namo ning duha ka 6markers nga white kay mokombati pud ni sila this wekend puhon..

here's their latest photos now:

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...mas/WHITE3.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...mas/WHITE2.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...mas/WHITES.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BLISS Argao][SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2]bai jayson,
    salamat pud sa pag share sa inyohang mga bullstags... gigamit na namo ang three blueface-6marker crosses sa 3cock derby... atoang score was 2 1/2 points
    then amoa gi prepare pud namo ning duha ka 6markers nga white kay mokombati pud ni sila this wekend puhon..

Bai Bliss,

Our farm is always open to you. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and the sparring sessions at our farm. I'm somewhat surprised that you entered our Bullstags in a 3 cock derby. I just assumed that you just used them for hackfights. We really appreciate your trust in our gamefowls. We hope that you will score more wins with them. It is an honor to be visited by established cockers and breeders. The latest of which was Ben Dimaano of Zamboanga. Your presence at our farm brings us pride and joy in the hard work and effort we have invested in our breeding program. Cockers and breeders of your caliber gives us the motivation and inspiration to further improve and breed superior gamefowls. Bai, we have discussed your intention to acquire stags this September. We will try our best to meet your expectations. Salamat kaayo.

Bai Rene

Post Thanks / Like

[quote=flyinghigh]
    Quote Originally Posted by BLISS Argao
    [size=3][b][size=2]bai jayson,

Bai Bliss,

Our farm is always open to you. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and the sparring sessions at our farm. I'm somewhat surprised that you entered our Bullstags in a 3 cock derby. I just assumed that you just used them for hackfights. We really appreciate your trust in our gamefowls. We hope that you will score more wins with them. It is an honor to be visited by established cockers and breeders. The latest of which was Ben Dimaano of Zamboanga. Your presence at our farm brings us pride and joy in the hard work and effort we have invested in our breeding program. Cockers and breeders of your caliber gives us the motivation and inspiration to further improve and breed superior gamefowls. Bai, we have discussed your intention to acquire stags this September. We will try our best to meet your expectations. Salamat kaayo.

Bai Rene
    Bai Rene,

Jason told me that i came to your farm in a time that's not appropriate since most of the best ones are already taken... But those that i got may just be for hackfights only but so far those 3 that we fought already did hold their own in a 3cock derby...

I will be leaving on june 3 to be an OFW again...so, my farmhands will be going there sa inyohang farm on september... hopefully, i could acquire some of your aces puhon...

Here are the two dirty doms...we took this photo and video early this week...

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p.../DIRTYDOM2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BLISS Argao][quote=flyinghigh]

[B][SIZE=2]Bai Rene,

Jason told me that i came to your farm in a time that's not appropriate since most of the best ones are already taken... But those that i got may just be for hackfights only but so far those 3 that we fought already did hold their own in a 3cock derby...

I will be leaving on june 3 to be an OFW again...so, my farmhands will be going there sa inyohang farm on september... hopefully, i could acquire some of your aces puhon...

Bai Bliss,

We always aim and strive to satisfy our customers. But your sincerity, faith and trust in our gamefowls, is a gesture we really appreciate. As early as now, you have committed to acquire stags this September. We don't normally sell battlestags during the stag derby season. We do so, only after December. However, we will make an exception in your case. As for breeding materials, we are open to selling them this September. Being out of the country, make sure that you correspond with Jayson and send your farmhands, promptly this September. You have to remember that some of our customers will be there during that time. Hopefully. Mang Freddie Yulo and Ben Dimaano will likely be back to visit at that time. We learn a lot from cockers/breeders like you and them. Don't worry Bai, our production is up this breeding season and our mortality rate is very low and negligible. We should have a lot of stags and breeding stocks that suits your preference. ........

Bai Rene

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Rene,
    Thank you for the assurance regarding the stags and breeding material...
    speaking of breeding material, here is a video of the sparring of two broodcocks in your farm...
    Bai jayson, since you have many broodcocks, I was hoping i could acquire atleast one of these...

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Garces Brothers Game Farm

Here are the two dirty doms...we took this photo and video early this week...
    [/SIZE][/B]

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p.../DIRTYDOM2.jpg
    [CENTER]

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...IRTYDOM3-1.jpg

sir flyinghigh,

makiraan lang po dito sa bahay nyo,tanong ko lang po anung klaseng bulik ang mga ito...imported po ba ang materyales nito or anu pong blood composition nila...kaiba kc ang kulay more on the dark side sila...salamat po...

Post Thanks / Like

sir flyinghigh,

makiraan lang po dito sa bahay nyo,tanong ko lang po anung klaseng bulik ang mga ito...imported po ba ang materyales nito or anu pong blood composition nila...kaiba kc ang kulay more on the dark side sila...salamat po...[/QUOTE]

Sir Aterob,

My apologies for the late reply. As to it's blood composition, they are Doms from our Edgar Aliviado of ESA farms in Cebu. If think he won the Breeder of the Year award last 2008, using his Doms. The dark color comes from the infusion of our Grey and Blueface Hatch, whose video sparring session was recently posted by our friend Bliss Argao recently. We are further developing the "Dirty Doms" and are propagating the same, since it has drawn a lot of inquiries from fellow cockers and breeders. If you go back to our earllier postings, we featured a video of our "Dirty Dom" fighting at Araneta Coliseum for the Bakbakan 2009 Finals.

So in response to your question if the "Dirty Doms" are imported, obviously they are not. When we started breeding, we used imported bloodlines. However, those bloodlines did not do well for us. Instead the locally acquired bloodlines where the ones that gave us the wins and recognition. We have changed our philosophy and are convinced that breeding is a matter of genetics. Whether your bloodlines are imported or locally acquired, it is still a matter of genetics. We believe that acquiring solid bloodlines from established breeders that are "winning" and meticulous selection of broodstocks are the key to breeding.

We also realized after our imported bloodlines did not do well for us, that we needed to develop our own strain or improve those bloodlines that we acquired. These "Dirty Doms" is a testament that locally bred strains can be solid gamefowls. We have also developed the "Six Markers" which has done well for us. This strain was responsible for our runner=up finish during the 2006 Bakbakan Stag Derby. With some infusion, we think we have improved the "Bodlat" bloodlline which we acquired from Boyboy Roa. Some of their crosses have done well during the 2009 Stag derbies. I believe we fought during the Bakbakan 2009 Stag derby finals.

We're not saying that we should not use imported bloodlines, but we are just relating our experience and expressing own our humble opinion. In fact, we will be using an imported bloodline for the next breeding season.

Thanks for your inquiry and interest in our gamefowls.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BLISS Argao]Bai Rene,
    Thank you for the assurance regarding the stags and breeding material...
    speaking of breeding material, here is a video of the sparring of two broodcocks in your farm...
    Bai jayson, since you have many broodcocks, I was hoping i could acquire atleast one of these...

Bai Birn,

Thanks for taking the time in posting the pics and video sparring session. Don't worry bai, just send your trusted farm staff to our farm and correspond with me and Jayson this September to select stags and broodstocks of your preference.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Rene and Bai Jayson,

Yesterday the two whites won...
    Out of the 5 cocks we've fought,
    we have 4wins and 1draw so far...
    Hopefully, we can still fight the two
    dirty dom before molting...
    Again, thank you for making me
    happy during my vacation as far as
    sabong is concerned... Got lots of win
    fighting your six marker bullstags...

Here's the video of last fight yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

maraming salamat po sa pag reply at sa paliwanag tungkol sa origin nang dirty buliks nyo.i watch every vids that you posted here and im very impress.matindi mga manok nyo,karamihan ay fastest kill and unscratch kung manalo...lalo na yung white stag galing saka yung budlat dink....walang galos.....gudluck po sa inyo and more wins po...

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BLISS Argao]Bai Rene and Bai Jayson,

Bai Birn,

We are also very happy and excited for you. In two weeks time the BULLSTAGS that you acquired has done very well against COCKS, although we often ask our clients to let them mature if possible as cocks before fighting them in derbies or hackfights. Credit should also given to your handlers, for a stellar job in conditioning, since those bullstags had to acclimatize and adjust to another place and environment. We usually advise that they be fought within two to four days after being taken away from our farm or after at least one month as soon as that 2 - 4 day window has elapsed. Anyway we wish you more luck and success in your future fights. Hopefully those"Dirty Doms" will bring you the same outcome. Thanks for posting those video clips.

Bai Rene

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aterob
    maraming salamat po sa pag reply at sa paliwanag tungkol sa origin nang dirty buliks nyo.i watch every vids that you posted here and im very impress.matindi mga manok nyo,karamihan ay fastest kill and unscratch kung manalo...lalo na yung white stag galing saka yung budlat dink....walang galos.....gudluck po sa inyo and more wins po...
    Sir Aterob,

Thanks for your encouraging comments and interest in our gamefowls. Hopefully you can watch them fight LIVE and in ACTION in the future. I would be lying if most of our fights end up as fastest kill as posted in the videos. However the GAMEESS of our feathered warriors are what we think is one of their most important characteristic. I know that those, specially with Hatch infusion, will give it all to their last breath. However, from our experience and observation, the ability to take a blow and still maintain their composure and concentrate to continue fighting and finish the opponent is what Gameness should also be all about. Spectacular wins and fastest kills are nice to watch. But in the Long Knife, even if your cock is better and is dominating the fight, there is always a chance that the opponent can deliver a fatal blow by accident or luck. You can ask our friend Bliss Argao, about this trait on the Bullstags that he got from us. Thanks for frequently visiting our thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Rene and Bai Jayson,

good day bai birn..
    naka kita najud ko sa away.. kulangan lang og heating ang white mao dli kaayo mo tagad.. mostly sa amo 6 marker amo ipa una og heating then i cool off onya ipa doul og buhi kay high breaker mana sila.. pero may gani kay nadala sa bloodline og espicially sa inyong handler kay kamao mo pointing at the same time imong gaffer... buynas kaayo kay ni daog pajud maski na unhan atoa.... hehehe... thanks kaayo sa pag post sa video. we do really appreciate your effort.. thanks bai birn.. maayong pag byahi bai... GODBLESS..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flyinghigh
    Sir Aterob,

Thanks for your encouraging comments and interest in our gamefowls. Hopefully you can watch them fight LIVE and in ACTION in the future. I would be lying if most of our fights end up as fastest kill as posted in the videos. However the GAMEESS of our feathered warriors are what we think is one of their most important characteristic. I know that those, specially with Hatch infusion, will give it all to their last breath. However, from our experience and observation, the ability to take a blow and still maintain their composure and concentrate to continue fighting and finish the opponent is what Gameness should also be all about. Spectacular wins and fastest kills are nice to watch. But in the Long Knife, even if your cock is better and is dominating the fight, there is always a chance that the opponent can deliver a fatal blow by accident or luck. You can ask our friend Bliss Argao, about this trait on the Bullstags that he got from us. Thanks for frequently visiting our thread.
    i watch sir bliss Argao vids of white.its very clear that those lines of yours shows the gameness and courage to win the fight.nang tinamaan sya eh pinasok na nang pinasok yung kalaban maybe he knows that in a matter of minute mang hihina din sya coz of the wound on the 1st hit.i always admire the came from behind win,he manage to stay focus of the fight and kill the opponent on the fastest possible time...thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i watch sir bliss Argao vids of white.its very clear that those lines of yours shows the gameness and courage to win the fight.nang tinamaan sya eh pinasok na nang pinasok yung kalaban maybe he knows that in a matter of minute mang hihina din sya coz of the wound on the 1st hit.i always admire the came from behind win,he manage to stay focus of the fight and kill the opponent on the fastest possible time...thanks

Sir Aterob,

Excellent and keen observation. If I'm not mistaken this is just a 15 month old bullstag. We advised them that more "heating" was needed for the white fowl prion to release. Unfortunately, I guess they forgot to do so. If you notice it was not really paying attention to the Grey Cock. It's a good thing that it was able to recover it's bearings and it's gameness helped him to get a win. Luck was on his side that day. Personally, it would be nice that your gamefowls would win unscathed. However, as I've mentioned on my previous post gameness is an important characteristic/trait that your feathered warriors must posses. If I'm not mistaken, three or maybe all of the bullstags that our friend Bliss Argao fought were come from behind wins. You can PM and confirm it with him. Thanks for your post and opiniion.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Aterob,

Excellent and keen observation. If I'm not mistaken this is just a 15 month old bullstag. We advised them that more "heating" was needed for the white fowl prion to release. Unfortunately, I guess they forgot to do so. If you notice it was not really paying attention to the Grey Cock. It's a good thing that it was able to recover it's bearings and it's gameness helped him to get a win. Luck was on his side that day. Personally, it would be nice that your gamefowls would win unscathed. However, as I've mentioned on my previous post gameness is an important characteristic/trait that your feathered warriors must posses. If I'm not mistaken, three or maybe all of the bullstags that our friend Bliss Argao fought were come from behind wins. You can PM and confirm it with him. Thanks for your post and opiniion.
    sir flyinghigh,no need to pm sir bliss argao,this one is enough proof how good your bloodline is,and im with you to what you said that luck on his side that time.coz one hit is enough to kill this white sa likod pa naman ang tama.yes i think kulang nga sa heating considering that he's fighting against a off color rooster too...i notice too on your vids that your fighters are mostly high breaker thats why it end up on a easy wins on first buckels or second then finishing na lang...thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mckurt
    gandang araw sir jsongarces503, ask ko lng kung meron kayong kamag anak na mga garces sa blumentrit manila? dati clang me busines ng mga signage ewan ko kung naooperate pa cla.
    good day sir mckurt
    sorry for the late rply sir mckurt.. with regards sa inyong tanong.. wala po akong relatives na nag tatrabaho o may business na signage doon sa blumentrit manila. ang alam ko nasa quezon city ang mga relatives ko....... thanks for visiting our thread.. godbless

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Jayson and Rene,

The ff are the video of the 1st and 2nd fight of the two bullstag whites I fought in a 2Cock Derby last May 2010... They were not easy wins indeed... But if they can make a "come from behind" win at this age then i am very confident that they are hard to beat once they become cocks. Now that i am aware that these six-markers have to be heated to the max, am sure i will have a quick spectacular win next time...
    Again, thank you.

1st Fight

2nd Fight

Post Thanks / Like

sir flyinghigh,no need to pm sir bliss argao,this one is enough proof how good your bloodline is,and im with you to what you said that luck on his side that time.coz one hit is enough to kill this white sa likod pa naman ang tama.yes i think kulang nga sa heating considering that he's fighting against a off color rooster too...i notice too on your vids that your fighters are mostly high breaker thats why it end up on a easy wins on first buckels or second then finishing na lang...thanks
    Sir Aterob,

Pasensya na ho for the late reply. I'm so thankful that our friend Bliss Argao posted the other fight of our Whites. It is only through these videos that I can watch the fights of our birds, unless I'm on vacation. It is clear that they posses a "No retreat, No surrender" attitude. In our assessment they will do better as cocks. Hopefully we can propagate them in the future so we can test them how they perform as cocks. This is the same with our "Dirty Doms".

Again you hit it right on the nail, so to speak, that most of our fighters are high breakers. Although our fowls are mostly high breakers, we also look for timing and accuracy when they cut. Again, thanks for visiting our thread ..... Have a nice day.

Post Thanks / Like

[B]Bai Jayson and Rene,

The ff are the video of the 1st and 2nd fight of the two bullstag whites I fought in a 2Cock Derby last May 2010... They were not easy wins indeed... But if they can make a "come from behind" win at this age then i am very confident that they are hard to beat once they become cocks. Now that i am aware that these six-markers have to be heated to the max, am sure i will have a quick spectacular win next time...
    Again, thank you.

[]/B]
    1st Fight

[COLOR=Navy2nd Fight[/COLOR]

Bai Birn,

Thanks for posting the second fight of the whites. If not for you, I won't have and idea how they fight in action. I would just have to rely on Jayson or Josel's account of the fight. I wish the other bullstags that were not fought will also do well for you, specially the "Dirty Doms". We think they are more suited to fight as cocks. Only a handful were "ready" to be shown as stags. Jayson mentioned that this was your plan, to fight the "Dirty Doms" this coming December. We really want them shown as cocks and hopefully we will see videos of their fights, as usual.

As light fowls and from experience they should be heated to the max then "cooled off". However those with hatch blood like the Blueface/Sixmarker you acquired should be "heated lightly". This is also from experience. The only loss of this cross during the 2009 Stag wars was when it was "heated" too much. We made the necessary adjustment of it's subsequent fights and fortunately, they started winning. If I'm not mistaken, one was fought during the Bakbakan finals. Again thanks for the video post.

Post Thanks / Like

Sir Aterob,

Pasensya na ho for the late reply. I'm so thankful that our friend Bliss Argao posted the other fight of our Whites. It is only through these videos that I can watch the fights of our birds, unless I'm on vacation. It is clear that they posses a "No retreat, No surrender" attitude. In our assessment they will do better as cocks. Hopefully we can propagate them in the future so we can test them how they perform as cocks. This is the same with our "Dirty Doms".

Again you hit it right on the nail, so to speak, that most of our fighters are high breakers. Although our fowls are mostly high breakers, we also look for timing and accuracy when they cut. Again, thanks for visiting our thread ..... Have a nice day.

no need to say sorry sir,you dont have to answer it right away,its only our past time to browse this favourite sports of our when were free and we want to see our feathered warriors.as far as those whites, i think they going to be a good fighter once moulted same with those buliks.at there early age they clearly show the gameness that everyone on this sport is looking for,for a warrior....its my honor to see and watch this awesome warrior of yours in the actual fight on the pit.i defenitely come back and watch more.............thanks
    Last edited by aterob; June 9th, 2010 at 11:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

bai bliss. naka kita na jud ko sa ist fight sa puti, i would say nga wala ni sya ni daog or wins come from behind kay siya man ang nagdala sa away, pero na grabehan lang siya og samad, then luckily ang kontra ang na pass-out.. hehehe... ana jud na ang six marker bai taas og gameness.. swerte sad jud kay na una og pass-out ang kalaban.. bai bliss salamat kaayo nga daku sa intructional guide sa imong gi padala. thanks it helps a lot.. godbless...
    Last edited by jsongarces503; June 10th, 2010 at 12:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Jayson and Rene,

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You never even mentioned that you are featured in the
    P-I-T-G-A-M-E-S Magazine lately...
    I hope you don't mind if I will post some photos here...

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...ysongarces.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...as/jgarces.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...rosfromc-2.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Jayson and Rene,

CONGRATULATIONS!

bai bliss thanks for posting this one, i already bought one of this p-i-t-g-a-m-e-s magazine for 2010 june issue today. thanks bai.. swerte lang talaga na na karga tayo sa p-i-t-g-a-m-e-s magazine... GODBLESS bai.....
    Last edited by jsongarces503; June 11th, 2010 at 03:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=BLISS Argao][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Bai Jayson and Rene,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bai Birn,

Of course I don't mind you posting the "Six Marker" article. On the contrary, I'm very thankful and elated for this post. In fact, you made my day. It would take a the very least a month before I get a copy of this P-I-T-G-A-M-E-S issue. Thanks to you I've already read the article.

By the way, I'd like to point out that one of the "Six Marker's vital characteristics is also it's gameness. Even as stags, they have won with their "guts" hanging or their neck slashed. We ourselves can't pinpoint where this trait of gameness was inherIted from, considering that this bloodline is basically a "Light Fowl".

Again, my sincere appreciation for the "P-I-T-G-A-M-E-S" post.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=flyinghigh]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][B]Bai Jayson and Rene,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bai Birn,

Of course I don't mind you posting the "Six Marker" article. On the contrary, I'm very thankful and elated for this post. In fact, you made my day. It would take a the very least a month before I get a copy of this P-I-T-G-A-M-E-S issue. Thanks to you I've already read the article.

By the way, I'd like to point out that one of the "Six Marker's vital characteristics is also it's gameness. Even as stags, they have won with their "guts" hanging or their neck slashed. We ourselves can't pinpoint where this trait of gameness was inherIted from, considering that this bloodline is basically a "Light Fowl".

Again, my sincere appreciation for the "P-I-T-G-A-M-E-S" post.

You have one beautiful white's dead game and excellent cutters same with your six markers, they really are one of a kind......congrats, you deserve to be in that magazine, hope to hear and see more of this fine and awsome fowls of yours....more wins.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Jayson and Rene,

CONGRATULATIONS!

all i can say is wowwwwww!!!!this is a great one,thanks sir bliss fo posting this here.......

to Garces Brothers Game Farm owner and farmhands congratz job well done...this one is a clear proof how good your six marker line is all about...more wins to come.......

Post Thanks / Like

You have one beautiful white's dead game and excellent cutters same with your six markers, they really are one of a kind......congrats, you deserve to be in that magazine, hope to hear and see more of this fine and awsome fowls of yours....more wins.[/QUOTE]

Sir Bebs Espinosa,

With more hard work, a little luck and lots of prayers we hope that we will improve on our 2009 Stag Derby Record and generate more W's ...... Thanks for the kind remarks and compliments. If you happen to visit Cebu, please don't hesitate to visit our farm.

Post Thanks / Like

Bai Jayson and Rene,

Again, thank you.

Bai Birn,

In my humble assessment, without bias, I would have agree with Jayson that on the 1st fight the White Bullstag was the one dictating and carrying the fight rather than getting a come from behind win. Fortunately it fought valiantly and it's ability to focus and not get rattled despite being wounded, coupled with it's gameness made the difference in pulling off a W. Just my own two cents.

1st Fight

2nd Fight