Thread: R AND R FARM

Post Thanks / Like

R AND R FARM

Anyone know anything about R AND R Farm?

cockfighter_199

Re: R AND R FARM

Quote Originally Posted by trueedge
    Anyone know anything about R AND R Farm?
    where are they out of?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe they are out of Mississippi

Post Thanks / Like

They are out of Ripley, Missisipi I believe it Jerry Richardson and Kerry Robertston they won the Intercontinetal this past December in Mexico very good SK birds..

HERE IS SOME INFO ON THE UPCOMMING
    GOLDEN ROOSTER TOURNAMENT

The essential purpose of Golden Rooster Tournament is to confront previous Intercontinental and Mexico vs. USA tournaments winner teams. Then, next option is to confront teams that had won two or three second places, and finally big league new teams, American as wellas Mexican. It is amazing to find a certain uniformity in cocks presented by winner teams. For instance, Mule Train and San José, with their wonderful Perfection Grey and its crosses with Hatch; there are just a few Greys like these, and they already have an estimated selection of two hundred roosters for next Golden Tournament. Another team that comes well prepared with Greys is Kerry Robertson’s R&R, united with Chávez Brothers’ Los Alacranes. In fact, handled by Rudy, from Guadalajara, they won last Mexico vs. USA Tournament, in Tepatitlán, 2009. Yellow-legged Greys are the result from a cross between male Kelso and female Greys; as the green-legged Greys resulted from the cross between male Clemen Greys with Harold Brown’s female Red Fox Greys. Other rooster lines resulted from the cross between Grey and ¼ Hatch Robinson, though now they will introduce in the Golden Tournament some very promising Brown Red cocks (maybe Brown Red). Also, it will be very interesting to see those roosters that have caused so much of a sensation in Puebla, with Fernando Espina; we refer to Toppies or Copetones roosters, bred by his partner: Grey Williams. We are also sure that Rancho El Saltillo will introduce some of their 2008 breeding as well as Larry Romero’s blood roosters, strongly tending to Albany and some crosses with this line. On its part, Jorge Carnero’s La Primavera has a wonderful selection of Pyle croosed with Sweater (in fact, we do not understand why he did not introduce them in Tepa, since he preferred to present other kinds of cocks).

Post Thanks / Like

Cerro Viejo has been very sucessfully fighting their breeding gamefowl: Kelsos and Albany, crosses with Hatch and Sweater. Remember this team has been fallen down in the last fight, in three tournaments, just on the point of achieving the first place. San Pablo also brings Gene Batia breeding, from Biloxi, Mississippi, a result from the cross between Sweaterand Hatch, essentially. In turn, Richard Wilbourn will introduce some of his Red Fox’s crossed roosters with Minor Blue.Finally, Mr. Emmanuel Massa and his son, Mike, associated this time with Mr. Fritz Stiles, from Blue Bonnet,will show some Kelsos, crossed with Brown Red Hatch and some Asil blood We must remember that in the Golden Rooster Tournament, every team fight three roosters a day, that is to say, there is a total of nine cocks in the whole three-days event, prioritizing confrontations between Mexican
    and American teams. So, there will be about 50 fights a day, beginning at 10 a.m (since weighting time is
    at 9 a. m.).

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody looking for good SK these are the guys winning the big derbys down south.. The people mentioned above..
    Last edited by YeY197; February 22nd, 2010 at 05:00 AM.

cockfighter_199

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197
    Anybody looking for good SK these are the guys winning the big derbys down south..
    really??? well hey have you ever heard of rockytop in ms their birds how their doing and thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cockfighter_199
    really??? well hey have you ever heard of rockytop in ms their birds how their doing and thanks for the info
    I have heard of them I dont know as to how they are doing but I know they are out of carrie,ms and ronnie amacker is the man in charge..They are well known and I know alot of people fight their birds down there...They didnt compete in the last intercontinental I think but I know they got really good Docs and Kelsos I know this because I breed Docs and if I ever need to refresh I can always keep them in mind.lol

Post Thanks / Like

i remember they show under R and R entry at sunset o6 or 07. they was one of the champion that week showing all black. if they are the same R and R that i saw them fight in sunset. oh boy their black was very tought and they cut really good. i always want their black but i didn't know who was the owner back then. and i was so busy betting i wasn't pay attention much.

cockfighter_199

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197
    I have heard of them I dont know as to how they are doing but I know they are out of carrie,ms and ronnie amacker is the man in charge..They are well known and I know alot of people fight their birds down there...They didnt compete in the last intercontinental I think but I know they got really good Docs and Kelsos I know this because I breed Docs and if I ever need to refresh I can always keep them in mind.lol
    oh alright well thank ya i appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shellcracker
    i remember they show under R and R entry at sunset o6 or 07. they was one of the champion that week showing all black. if they are the same R and R that i saw them fight in sunset. oh boy their black was very tought and they cut really good. i always want their black but i didn't know who was the owner back then. and i was so busy betting i wasn't pay attention much.
    R&R is their entry name I suposse in honor of their last names yeah they got good birds for SK..Dont know if they have a website but I know they are always in the money along with Mule Train,Dandy Fowl,Iron Wing,Gene Batia, and Liberty Farms..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shellcracker
    Shellcracker..there was an entry that fought under R & R at Texoma. They always showed dark cocks. Very tough entry..I believe it was Richard Garza, but I may be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    R&R is their entry name I suposse in honor of their last names yeah they got good birds for SK..Dont know if they have a website but I know they are always in the money ..
    Does anybody know what lines did they use down in Mexico to win the Intercontinental ?
    Do they compete every year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vic5.0 View Post
    Does anybody know what lines did they use down in Mexico to win the Intercontinental ?
    Do they compete every year
    Back in the day they were using their kelso/gray cross... Nice greys, that's what they were wining with... Lately they have used their brownreds with horrible results... just couldn't cut. They did very bad with them in like four or five derbies. They just started using yellow legged red cocks, I'm guessing kelso/radio cross and they haven't won with them either... I just don't know why they wouldn't go back to their greys, they were real good sk roosters, maybe they can take them to their winning days.

Post Thanks / Like

R&R Entry his owners are Kerry Robertson and Gary they are from Ripley Missippi, his main blood are Clement greys (Roy Brady), Kelsos (Jumper), Regular Grey (red fox), Radios, hatchs and blacks.

Here a pic, me with Kerry:

This select Broodcok kelso is mine (R&R line):

In his cockhouse (derby Mex vs USA, held in Pachuca 2010):

Post Thanks / Like

@ Santana ,,, how did Kerry's entry do on the last intercontinental last year ? Do you know what type of grey did he use in that derby

Post Thanks / Like

yup! that's kerry alright! always had a sunburnt look on him. always thought he had a drink. hehe

Post Thanks / Like

R&R hung around a lot with Roy Ogle. Seemed to me that's when they did best.
    JMHO

Post Thanks / Like

does any one have his number need to order a trio of greys

Post Thanks / Like

santana what is that red rooster you are holding in the third picture... hes nice

Post Thanks / Like

thats probably a kelso cross . .. as his main blood is them kelsos which he is known for ..

Post Thanks / Like

boy i would like to compete down there

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have mr robertsons number? If so please pm it to me. thank you.