Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ray westall ????

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: ray westall ????

Mr. Donal Potter,

Just viewed your webpage. Very nice farm in Alabama and clean. Great place to raise some good quality fowl. Like your webpage very interesting group of Cocker friends you've got there!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ray westall ????

Quote Originally Posted by DPotter View Post
    GamerGreys,

They were indeed a great group of folks to hang out with. I was truey blessed having meet them. As for Spot, he was on the cover of the May 1985 issue of the Gamecock if you're looking for the exact issue. I also have another picture with him on my website (the "friends" page). That picture was in the April 1986 Gamecock on page #73. If you check it out, also look on the "fowl" page. You'll see three (3) of my brood cocks I received directly from Ray Westall. The Cardinal Club Kelso, the (spangled) Col. Givens Hatch and the Bruner Roundhead. I posted some of my other brood cocks too (Sweater, Radio, Gilmore Hatch, White Claret, and Albany).

V/r,
    Donald F. Potter Jr.
    www.potterrosa.com
    Good looking website and pictures. The brunner looks real nice how does Westall breed the roundhead and kelso?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DPotter View Post
    GamerGreys,

They were indeed a great group of folks to hang out with. I was truey blessed having meet them. As for Spot, he was on the cover of the May 1985 issue of the Gamecock if you're looking for the exact issue. I also have another picture with him on my website (the "friends" page). That picture was in the April 1986 Gamecock on page #73. If you check it out, also look on the "fowl" page. You'll see three (3) of my brood cocks I received directly from Ray Westall. The Cardinal Club Kelso, the (spangled) Col. Givens Hatch and the Bruner Roundhead. I posted some of my other brood cocks too (Sweater, Radio, Gilmore Hatch, White Claret, and Albany).

V/r,
    Donald F. Potter Jr.
    www.potterrosa.com
    DPotter, It was funny I was blind reaching in my box and just happened to pull out your grey I couldnt believe it. If you look in that magazine you can see that logan county entry as well which was the guy who was on here that passed not long ago. Did anyone catch his name before he passed maybe he was in that picture?

Post Thanks / Like

Some guys from Guam used his birds in the 2008 wsc. They had 2 entry's that both went 6w 2L not the tallest birds but cut good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roostermansid View Post
    Ray and my brother Bert of Timberlane are friends they fought at Sunset together under Dinero Timberlane when it was legal the little hatches very game sk crossed on the kelso for spur as far as the brunners timberlane NONE SOLD IN STATES
    Roostermansid I was curious what ones were fought in the world championship derby that the Timberlane entry won?

Post Thanks / Like

Were Ray Westall's Givens hatch played in the spur when legal?

Post Thanks / Like

I am raiseing the cc kelsos and col givens off the westall lines by way of Don Potter how do the cc kelsos and col givens cross.

Post Thanks / Like

Ray's chickens were really good for the spur when legal. He crossed the kelso/roundheads. Not the best for the mexican show, but where extremely good in the american show. His cc kelso come straight comb, white and yellow legged.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    Ray's chickens were really good for the spur when legal. He crossed the kelso/roundheads. Not the best for the mexican show, but where extremely good in the american show. His cc kelso come straight comb, white and yellow legged.
    How about for lk how are they??