Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARHORSE

Post Thanks / Like

WARHORSE

looking for some good warhorse blood in the u.s. can any one help me out, who has the good ones
    Last edited by kcpumpkin1; March 13th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: warhorse

Quote Originally Posted by kcpumpkin1
    looking for some good warhorse blood can any one help me out, who has the good ones
    in the philippines there is a warhorse also=] up up up

Post Thanks / Like

looking for some good warhorse blood can any one help me out, who has the good ones

if you are in the philippines...i have 9 one year old warhorse that are multiple winners...pm me if you are interested...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: warhorse

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    if you are in the philippines...i have 9 one year old warhorse that are multiple winners...pm me if you are interested...
    dam 1 year old and multiple winners...what age you start fighting them

k meleon

Quote Originally Posted by kogmohon
    can they be fought in the knife here Kogs? I had a long time ago some warhorse from Dave Araanez and they wer very fast fowls kaso natutulog?

Post Thanks / Like

can someone point me in the right direction, any info

Post Thanks / Like

Where you from?? Somone has to have them..Can somone please help this guy..

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the help yey179, no one seems to know, but i found a sight called black zamora they sell nothing but black fowl any info on this farm

Post Thanks / Like

go to itsgametimefarm.com they sell hopkins warhorse you got to emal them they got em no pics on there sight of them just email

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k meleon
    can they be fought in the knife here Kogs? I had a long time ago some warhorse from Dave Araanez and they wer very fast fowls kaso natutulog?

i hacked them against cock...you have to know how to fight blacks in p.i. otherwise magiging sleeping beauty...my warhorse has a dash of boles asil in their blood just
    just right for filipino longknife...

Post Thanks / Like

http://gfgamefarm.webs.com/

This guy is the man I was holding back just to see if anybody had somthing better.They will cost you a pretty peny though..Wher are you from??I see you speak spanish.PM me dude I can tell you more about these.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks oneshot ill give that site a look

Post Thanks / Like

yey197 i tried to pm you and its full

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197
    http://gfgamefarm.webs.com/

This guy is the man I was holding back just to see if anybody had somthing better.They will cost you a pretty peny though..Wher are you from??I see you speak spanish.PM me dude I can tell you more about these.
    i have herd good thangs about him also i thank he sells stags for 550.00 usd its alot but for brood and you got the money go with it if hes got any left a few months ago he was sold out but good fowl if you got the money

Post Thanks / Like

yey197 i tried to pm you and its full
    Try again I just deleted all messages.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YeY197 View Post
    Try again I just deleted all messages.
    Yey197 check your inbox. Wanting to know about these warhorse.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcpumpkin1 View Post
    looking for some good warhorse blood in the u.s. can any one help me out, who has the good ones
    Are you still looking for warhorses if so i will have some available in a few months just let me know thanks yfis -cali

Post Thanks / Like

Hey KC, We raise a very old line of War Horse, I only breed sellect fowl and sell out every year befor the fowl reach 4 months old. I have a few biddies hatching out as I type.. Our War Horse fowl are excellent fowl. There are several other great breeders out there and there fowl are also outstanding.. GFgamefarm and it'sgametime breed great war horse fowl as well.. I am located in California.. Hey Californiafowl are you located in Ceres ???
    Last edited by MashburnRanch; March 31st, 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Mark, no im not but i have emailed you before im the kid in southern california Eddie Eaton how have you been?-cali

Post Thanks / Like

I have no Idea who Mark is... I do know there are a couple Mashburn's back in tn and mo and al. who are in the game fowl raising... I've been seeing your name pop up in allot of places.. BYC .... I've been very busy, as you know I raise chickens full time and it is all that I do so I've been very very busy.. I've been trying to cut back on all my breeds but the demand for them is so great that i just keep on breeding and raising them.. I sold my 20 ac ranch and the 1-1/2 ac stag yard as it was just too much for me to keep up with it all.. at 62 years old I need to slow down and enjoy life.. btw, we well be in Manila in 2013, I think every breeder should go to the Philippines to see what it's really like.. 90 % of my birds go the the PI... Eddie, I didn't know you raised War Horse Fowl.. What blood line are yours ??? My are the Old Hover War Horse set by Pres. Hover back in the day.. excellent birds.. I love them.. this is the 3rd time that I've been a member of this web site, each time I have to re-register , I guess I don't post enough topics as I only look at this site about once a year.. so here I am again... smiles..
    Last edited by MashburnRanch; March 31st, 2011 at 12:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MashburnRanch View Post
    I have no Idea who Mark is... I do know there are a couple Mashburn's back in tn and mo and al. who are in the game fowl raising... I've been seeing your name pop up in allot of places.. BYC .... I've been very busy, as you know I raise chickens full time and it is all that I do so I've been very very busy.. I've been trying to cut back on all my breeds but the demand for them is so great that i just keep on breeding and raising them.. I sold my 20 ac ranch and the 1-1/2 ac stag yard as it was just too much for me to keep up with it all.. at 62 years old I need to slow down and enjoy life.. btw, we well be in Manila in 2013, I think every breeder should go to the Philippines to see what it's really like.. 90 % of my birds go the the PI... Eddie, I didn't know you raised War Horse Fowl.. What blood line are yours ??? My are the Old Hover War Horse set by Pres. Hover back in the day.. excellent birds.. I love them.. this is the 3rd time that I've been a member of this web site, each time I have to re-register , I guess I don't post enough topics as I only look at this site about once a year.. so here I am again... smiles..
    Hmm.... maybe i was thinking of another mashburn but yes i did talk to you i have a line not sure the name of it lol but i really dont care they are from mexico very proven in the sk over there and have good style i like em .. i would love to go to the PI so your birds have the style fit for the PI? if you dont feel confortable answering that question thats fine as i know the laws are getting strict in cali and we dont need any extra attention tfis -cali

Post Thanks / Like

my wifes people are in the Philippines and I have many friends there. Good War Horse are Good War Horse.. I love them. There are many out there and each have there own story to go along with them, Bacon, Taylor, Hopskin, Atkins, Hover, just to know a few.. I know there are many more but the breeds just escape me... mind just ain't what it used to be.. wern't you looking for English game fowl at one time ??? American game fowl I belive are much more excitting. I love raising them..

I wonder ,,, you might have the Pacos war horse.. ????? sound about right to you ?
    Last edited by MashburnRanch; March 31st, 2011 at 12:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Na i was never looking for english games i enjoy americans way more lol might be pacos not sure really have no idea of what the name is just know they are warhorses that preform when they need to yfis -cali

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I was about to order some eggs from you but a friend of mine from California told me that I better check your farm location if it does exist. Can you post it or PM me so I can google it? thanks.

my wifes people are in the Philippines and I have many friends there. Good War Horse are Good War Horse.. I love them. There are many out there and each have there own story to go along with them, Bacon, Taylor, Hopskin, Atkins, Hover, just to know a few.. I know there are many more but the breeds just escape me... mind just ain't what it used to be.. wern't you looking for English game fowl at one time ??? American game fowl I belive are much more excitting. I love raising them..

I wonder ,,, you might have the Pacos war horse.. ????? sound about right to you ?

Post Thanks / Like

ito ba hanap mo?

Post Thanks / Like

I have only one brood warhorse cock....hes 4 years old 5 time winner retired him due to cut across his eye in last fight. I've bred him into my red quill and red fox grey...stags came out excellent.lots of leggs. love the warhorse.

Post Thanks / Like

you got the right cross, way too fast, redguill is no.1 to cross in warhorse, speed power lots power in thier legs thats what i want too mine i got hopkinson breed they are really great

Post Thanks / Like

i saw some on ebay if that helps

Post Thanks / Like

how much for a pullet? thanks.... kindly pm me peterhpanes_69@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

sir good day magakano po war horse nyo na inahin???paki pm na lang po sa sa email ko....
    baticosedwin@yahoo.com..salamt..god bless....